[Event] Project Enigma, Part 1

Started by Spades_Neil, 27-05-2012

Spades_Neil

(Keep discussion to a minimum. Post RSVP and a minimal of anything else or I need to move it to a new thread.)
http://www.youtube.com/v/lm43e08TTgw&autoplay=1
Project Enigma

When the Enclave left the Amargosa Valley, they took with them all of their technological advantages that could have otherwise served to benefit factions like the Brotherhood or the NCR. Instead they left behind only a couple empty outposts, which were quickly taken over by local groups such as New Haven and a band of traders now calling their slice of land the Grand Bazaar.

However, they did leave behind something... By some fluke, underneath New Haven's settlement, an old Enclave computer was discovered. Upon it was mostly useless garble, but there were some files pertaining to the infamous Zulu team that decimated the NCR and uprooted their presence in Amargosa--a battle they have yet to fully recover from. There was a hard disk left connected to the computer that an Enclave scientist neglected to take. The terminal its self remained functioning and undamaged. Information about Zulu's leader, Captain James Townes, detailed that he was specially trained in a laboratory north of Amargosa.

Anticipating the possibility of finding something beneficial to New Haven, their leader Jonathan has decided to form a team to investigate. Word has gotten out that New Haven is searching for mercenaries to assist with this search. You too have received such an invitation. However, they have been careful not to leak this information to the NCR or to the Brotherhood, who might simply go in for their own purposes and leave New Haven and the wastelanders for dead.

It could be dangerous, but it's too interesting to ignore.

This event will involve a temporary map change. If you haven't already, download RP_Apocalypse and RP_Salvation. You'll understand why when the event occurs.

This event is for wastelanders only. Major factions may not participate.

Anyone who's not part of New Haven may still join as a normal wastelander one of the donor classes like mercenary or ranger. You can just say ICly you were paid to come along with this group.

Event will start at 3:00PM EST (8:00PM GMT) on Saturday, June 2nd. Expect it to last a few hours. Players should start logging in and assembling at New Haven's base around 30 minutes prior to the event starting.

POST RSVP BELOW.

Coming:
Ace_of_Hearts
D33tly
Kelse
Ketchuup
Madcombat
pilot
PingPong
RaptorKiller
Spades_Neil

Maybe:
chucknorie
nke_.
Steven

Steven :D

purplexostrich

Looks pretty cool!

Kelse

As a part of working with new haven as a Drill Sergeant, Ren, the Ranger has been asked to tag along with a team of Rangers that she will be leading, if you've got a Ranger and you're interested in joining please message me.

Ren is going, but might "disappear" for a while to help Spades with some things OOCly and ICly for the event.

the permaban queen.

PingPong

Eric Murphy will be there
"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is just a statistic." -Joseph Stalin

RaptorKiller

As a part of New Haven's leadership, General Ian Miller will be there.

Madcombat

Harry Kedoski will be there.

pilot

Are we going to have specific actor jobs?

If we are I could have.

New Haven Alpha Base soldiers

Jonathans Brother (Major of Alpha Base)

and Mercs

D33tly

chucknorie

Jase Ramensin is a maybe... I'll be there, just more than likely a little late.

nKe

Senka's coming... MAYBE.

Ket

Quote from: D33tly on 28-05-2012
Foxtrot = in

D33ty

Kelse

Gamerhead

KetChup
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Kelse

Aeris will be there ICly but I'll be on Ren OOCly, sorry.

the permaban queen.

Spades_Neil

By the way guys; my computer recently broke, but I'll still be there for the event. I have a plan B for just such an occasion.

PingPong

Tonight's the night, let's make it good everyone.
"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is just a statistic." -Joseph Stalin

Ket

Oh really?
Didn't notice.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Ket on 02-06-2012
Oh really?
Didn't notice.

Lol.

Everyone should start logging in obviously before the event starts and be ready for it to begin.

Spades_Neil

Part 1 is over. Stay tuned on the forums for a thread about Part 2 which will be starting next weekend.

In the mean time we are staying on RP_Apocalypse until Part 2, so get yourselves ICly familiar with the landscape and roleplay in this new area. Set up a few camps.

Anyone who died in Part 1 may re-enter in Part 2 if they NLR.