Programmer in desperate need of money

Started by Zombiedance, 24-05-2012

Zombiedance

I'm a C# programmer as some of you might know and some of you might know that I really need some money for a violin.

Soooo any chance anyone wants some kind of program made please message me. I can make simple programs for very low amounts and I'm really desperate... I also am quite familiar and good with Adobe After Effects and Premiere in case someone needs a video made or something. I can get your program made relatively fast and make it look sleek,simple, what ever you want. The more complicated the program the higher price just to state that. Anyways please message me on steam or on here if you want something made.

Atee

believe a better place to post this would be on HF, land o' skiddies

they will pay you big cash to develop some malware if you're into that stuff

Zombiedance

Eh, I used to do a lot of that kind of stuff like making spammers, a simple application that ran console commands pretty much to sneak into another computer if the other computer doesn't have a password, trojan, ect. But I don't tend to do to much of that anymore. It's not something I want to get caught up in hahah.

Paintcheck

[DATA REDACTED]

Zombiedance

Quote from: Paintcheck on 26-05-2012
[DATA REDACTED]
Why so?

Atee

[DATA REDACTED]

Zombiedance

Oh your not angry at me... Anyways please don't carry this out in my thread.

jaik

Quote from: Atee on 26-05-2012
[DATA REDACTED]
[DATA REDACTED]

ill use this in my next rp script THANKS ATEE!!!
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Khorn

Can you make drivers at all?

I need someone to make or somehow convert an old 32bit driver over 64bit. The original creator disappeared on everyone.

Paintcheck

Atee you're a cunt also, sorry you felt left out. I am amazed you weren't permabanned for posting Halo's phone number.

[DATA REDACTED]

Quote from: Zombiedance on 26-05-2012
I hope you die fucking painfully.
Why so?

Coding trojans and spambots. Get a real job.

Knife_cz

-

I hope you die fucking painfully.
Why so?

Just out of curiosity, is it somehow hard to code such thing?
Never worried about such things, but well when its here..why not to ask.

Zombiedance

Quote from: knife_cz on 26-05-2012
-

[DATA REDACTED]
Why so?

Just out of curiosity, is it somehow hard to code such thing?
Never worried about such things, but well when its here..why not to ask.

They're really easy to program with only a little previous knowledge of .net.

So I programmed stuff while I was learning C# sue me. I'm sorry I made a lot of programs and some were malicious. I made a lot of stuff to learn C# trojans, spammers, ect. while annoying are very good starting points due to what you learn to make them.

Tom

I banned Atee for a week for posting HKs number. Guess someone felt a soft spot for him and unbanned him after I left.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Ace of Hearts

Offensive material & flaming cleaned. Please, refrain from posting unless you're interested in using this thread for its intended purpose.

Zombiedance

Quote from: Ace of Hearts on 26-05-2012
Offensive material & flaming cleaned. Please, refrain from posting unless you're interested in using this thread for its intended purpose.
Thank you and I love your reference hahah.

Atee

Atee you're a cunt also, sorry you felt left out. I am amazed you weren't permabanned for posting Halo's phone number.

[DATA REDACTED]

wow my java program I coded to tell someone that they're mentally challenged is apparently more flaming than calling someone a cunt

see atleast with my java program it did proper math

why is it that if you call someone a cunt its ok but if you call someone mentally challenged its a huge insult

nKe

This thread is lame and full of tryhard scriptkidshit
I'm outta here, Peace.

Tom

I don't know about you, but I think this thread was shit to begin with, and after Paint and that failkid Atee derailed the thread... honestly? It should've been locked and scrpyarded. That's my opinion.
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Knife_cz

Quote from: Tom on 31-05-2012
I don't know about you, but I think this thread was shit to begin with, and after Paint and that failkid Atee derailed the thread… honestly? It should've been locked and scrpyarded. That's my opinion.
Where
Are
Your
Moderator powers?

Tom

Quote from: knife_cz on 31-05-2012
I don't know about you, but I think this thread was shit to begin with, and after Paint and that failkid Atee derailed the thread… honestly? It should've been locked and scrpyarded. That's my opinion.
Where
Are
Your
Moderator powers?

I quit being CSV.
Oh boy.

nKe

Quote from: knife_cz on 31-05-2012
I don't know about you, but I think this thread was shit to begin with, and after Paint and that failkid Atee derailed the thread... honestly? It should've been locked and scrpyarded. That's my opinion.
Where
Are
Your
Moderator powers?

I quit being CSV.

Dumbest decision ever. Now we got nobody who could ban all these failchildren.

Kelse

God dammit Tom, we need you back mayne ;-;! See all this shit that happens now? HGN has gone to complete hell forum-wise since you left because no one bans people this.

the permaban queen.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Kelse on 31-05-2012
God dammit Tom, we need you back mayne ;-;! See all this shit that happens now? HGN has gone to complete hell forum-wise since you left because no one bans people this.

Not at all.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period