Third Server - Time to Vote

Started by Silver Knight, 19-05-2012

Silver Knight

Crussaria has been shelfed for now and we are looking to expand and develop a new server that the community wants to see and play. We have several choices for you to vote for. Please don't just vote but comment on why you are voting for it.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Ket

BURN THE HERETICS

PURGE THE UNCLEAN

WE ARE THE SPAESH MARINS
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

jaik

Encouraging ZRP as long as you won't have retarded administration, it should be good. The rest are going to take too long to develop/are bound to fail, like WH40k or SWRP. MERP is debatable.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Commissar Nitro

Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Gonztah

Ohh god. Well I'd love a SWRP server and if that doesn't happen then W40K FTW.

Knife_cz

Alot of Star Wars fans out there, do it, it will be successful.

nKe

Quote from: Jake on 19-05-2012
Encouraging ZRP as long as you won't have retarded administration, it should be good. The rest are going to take too long to develop/are bound to fail, like WH40k or SWRP. MERP is debatable.

Pretty much this.

Madcombat

WARHAMMER, I SHALL BE CHAOS!

Steven :D

Quote from: Madcombat on 19-05-2012
I guess we will be chaos

Madcombat

Quote from: Steven :D on 19-05-2012
Quote from: Madcombat on 19-05-2012
I guess we will be chaos

CHAOS SPACE MARINE!
ETERNALLY EAGER FOR WAR!

Steven :D

AdrianSnake

All for zombie.
But it should be like "The Last Stand" where you have to go scavaging everyday for food and all, dealing with zombies and to be realistic (aka stealthy and no unlimited ammo :) )

jaik

Quote from: AdrianSnake on 19-05-2012
All for zombie.
But it should be like "The Last Stand" where you have to go scavaging everyday for food and all, dealing with zombies and to be realistic (aka stealthy and no unlimited ammo :) )

Yeah this. Don't bother reviving Deadfall if you're going to focus on making it a typical OA Resident Evil RPG because we've got enough of those.

Picto Wolf

I voted for 40k rp as hell who doesn't want to be a space marine ^^
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Plunger

40K won't work, not enough models, not enough passive, no maps, etc. And people will RP it as Dawn of War not the original tabletop.

Commissar Nitro

Quote from: Plunger on 19-05-2012
40K won't work, not enough models, not enough passive, no maps, etc. And people will RP it as Dawn of War not the original tabletop.

Thats where i come in.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Ket

Well, I voted for Warhammer, but I guess ZambyRp would be still cool.

Also, why so negative about Warhammer?
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Frostee

Or just don't make a third server. Focus mainly on SRP and FORP, you really don't need to work on three at a time. Hell, after everything is completely finished with SRP/FORP, make a third server for shits and giggles. Whatever happened to the whole SWRP? That didn't work out as planned. To sum up my small point, don't make another server, just focus on the ones you already have and make them better.

Chippy

Since the hit AMC series "The Walking Dead" is out there, and tons of people are watching that, the Deadfall Zombie Roleplay can be a great hit for our playerbase.

Xin and I obsess over zombie apocalypse stuff, and he and I can make a good lore if needed. And we can make a few plots up for vote for the playerbase, to see which one is interesting. Again...if needed.

ZRP should be a go, cuz' everybody loves zombies, and a good lore behind it will just make things better. A simple lore such as: "Scientists make a virus, and it spreads. Survive." Is really boring.

As an alternative...SWRP, even though I very much dislike star-wars...it would bring a playerbase as well...I just wouldn't play on it at all :p

Honestly. I would put some work into this, and make our own map for this roleplay. And since it's getting majority votes I may start on that now, because my previous Urban map was looking nice until my computer got wiped.

lolKieck

Quote from: Jake on 19-05-2012
Quote from: AdrianSnake on 19-05-2012
All for zombie.

Yeah this. Don't bother reviving Deadfall if you're going to focus on making it a typical OA Resident Evil RPG because we've got enough of those.
That. Also as long as there will be a lot of melee weapons and small inventory max weight Deadfall is going to be cool.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Maxi96203

ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Frostee

Quote from: Chippy on 19-05-2012
Since the hit AMC series "The Walking Dead" is out there, and tons of people are watching that, the Deadfall Zombie Roleplay can be a great hit for our playerbase.

Xin and I obsess over zombie apocalypse stuff, and he and I can make a good lore if needed. And we can make a few plots up for vote for the playerbase, to see which one is interesting. Again...if needed.

ZRP should be a go, cuz' everybody loves zombies, and a good lore behind it will just make things better. A simple lore such as: "Scientists make a virus, and it spreads. Survive." Is really boring.

As an alternative...SWRP, even though I very much dislike star-wars...it would bring a playerbase as well...I just wouldn't play on it at all :p

Honestly. I would put some work into this, and make our own map for this roleplay. And since it's getting majority votes I may start on that now, because my previous Urban map was looking nice until my computer got wiped.

Are you just saying this so you can become admin if Deadfall was ever up.

jaik

Quote from: Frostee on 19-05-2012
Quote from: Chippy on 19-05-2012

Can you not start a flame war at least ONCE? We don't need this kind of attitude in here.

Tom

With the population of HGN as it is, I don't think any of these will be highly successful.

Quote from: Frostee on 19-05-2012

Don't be a dickhead.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

LeoMarr

I think ricochet RP would be really fun. It's a good story to tell and really doesn't get enough credit for its development. I think it should be on the list.
7:42 PM - |HGN-HLSA| Ace: Your clothing is a nice start. You wouldn't have combat boots, those would be confiscated instantly. Same goes for a pair of sunglasses. And on another matter, we have the tattoo. Must you make out the character to be a stereotypical black gang-banger?