Re: Foxtrot Company

Started by Kelse, 05-05-2012

gamerhead

OOC Info
Steam Name - GamerHead
Where did Foxtrot originate from? - St. George
Was Foxtrot Successful? - Nope if you are talking about the caravan part.
Is your character already supplied? (At least: SMG, Low Tier Suit, melee weapon/Side arm) - Yes.

IC Info
Character Name - Arrow 'Ghost' Spindle
Character Age - 27
Is your character originally from the St. George Mercenary Union? - Yes.
How did you character find out about Foxtrot? - He recognized Alex from previous Union missions.
Why does your character want to join? - He would like to get back into the mercenary business.
Will you follow your Major to the end, never running from battle, and fighting until your last breath? - Yes, I will.

Kelse

Accepted, welcome to the Foxtrot Company.

the permaban queen.

D33tly

** A nevv note is up on the vvall **

Hahaha! Those stupid guys from New Haven came over today. They were looking for me, knew my name by the way which is wierd, but anyways they came looking for me. So I told them to meet me in the Grand Bazaar (closest "safe" area to us, so I didn't give away the base's location). So they come over in full force, and start making demands and threatening me, the dumbasses! They say they want to make a "safer" world for all of us, now how do you do that with nothing but threats and waving your guns (not to mention dicks) around? Either way, they wanted to know who gave us th job and "threatened" us not to attack them or kill their men. Just keep an eye on them if you see anyone with their insignia on them.
Major Alex Ricaro, out.

gamerhead

OOC: There is no way they would know about the job.... It hasn't been completed or talked about yet ICly, I sense some ooh meta gaming going on here.

D33tly

OOC: I know, but I didn't feel like arguing about it that much. Also meta on my name, I only told them a fake name when I had my gas mask off, and I didn;t wear the foxtrot patch when I said my real name with my gas mask on. doh well

gamerhead

Quote from: D33tly on 13-05-2012
OOC: I know, but I didn't feel like arguing about it that much. Also meta on my name, I only told them a fake name when I had my gas mask off, and I didn;t wear the foxtrot patch when I said my real name with my gas mask on. doh well

I would talk to spades or another admin bout this since I am no longer and admin.

pilot

OOC: Sorry, First off you were wearing the regular clothes you always wore so I just took it as the person we spoke to before, and Justin (Our soldier that was being tracked) told us that he was being tracked, it wasen't really meta it was more of a mix up in the process. If it's that much of a problem we can just void the whole conversation. I really didn't mean to do anything bad just wanted my men to do something instead of signing off. Sorry for any problems I caused in the middle of this.

gamerhead

Quote from: pilot on 13-05-2012
OOC: Sorry, First off you were wearing the regular clothes you always wore so I just took it as the person we spoke to before, and Justin (Our soldier that was being tracked) told us that he was being tracked, it wasen't really meta it was more of a mix up in the process. If it's that much of a problem we can just void the whole conversation. I really didn't mean to do anything bad just wanted my men to do something instead of signing off. Sorry for any problems I caused in the middle of this.

You didn't cause any problems it's fine, just ask Justin how he knew he was being tracked.

D33tly

OOC: Admin, please clean up this thread. ffs,  I need somewhere else to put the IC notes.