15/April/2009 S.T.A.L.K.E.R Server Meeting

Started by Silver Knight, 14-04-2009

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

MattyK

Ohh for christ's sake. I play Unseriously for the first four hours back on Computer after a FUCKING WEEK down at my nan's and this is what I GET?
GIVE ME SOME SLACK. Your starting to sound an awful like TnB-Grade Elitists. And that's not the sort of thing we want in this Community.
And FYI, I always play Unseriously for the first hour in the Morning, and thhen mellow out into a more serious one, I've got an epicbunker right now, and hiring STALKERs as it goes.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Blake.H

MattyK, you have done it more than once, we're just getting pissed off with your TT mingary. TT is a benifity not a right.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Tunddruff

Dom got his TT removed for abusing, and a bet alot of other people will get it removed too. (I HATE PEOPLE DELETING MY DOORS! >:|)

All in all, it was a good meeting, see you all on the 2ed. ... I have no hair then yay! (Shaving my head for cancer on the 20th and I havent gotten a hair cut in 1+1/2 years, im post pictures tonight)

Deathcon

Very nice meeting a lot got solved here. We should have one more often

Fluffy

Next one is sat :P Lets have some fun and not minge around.

Locke