"The death of a brother, the depression of an older" RP Event Story.

Started by RENCAMO, 04-04-2009

RENCAMO

(Due to this event being kinda rushed, I have changed alot about it.)

Tyler Jackson climbed out of the small jeep, walking out and putting his hand over his wireless radio and saying "Hey, everything ok? I heard gunshots on my way back." As he heard his teammates were shot at by someone with a sniper rifle.... he knew it. It was Reev, Tyler's brother as he ran back to the base running as fast as he could and yelled into his radio "Get me a sniper" as he was running and got to the base, seeing his two comrades as one of them handed him an SVD Sniper Rifle as Tyler took it, holstering it as he said into his radio, "All DUTY units, line up at base." As Tyler knew what he would have to do... if Reev continued to live, more DUTY members would die... Tyler would have to kill his own brother.

Tyler gave the two DUTY privates a small debriefing, telling them to keep guard of the area, and kill anyone who got inside. They both nodded as they headed out and stopped when they neared the large Freedom base. Tyler lifted his fist, telling them to stop as he crawled up to the base, checking it. Luckily, the Freedom base was their older one, so he knew that no one besides for them and Reev would be here. He would just have to be careful as he knew of the Bloodsucker attacks that happened to Freedom as he put a hand over his radio, saying "It's all clear, get over here."

Tyler told his team again to stay put, and not move as he walked over near the factorys, scanning the area until he reached an old factory, as he was kicked down by Reev, as Tyler fell down, dropping the SVD that was in his hands at the time, seeing Reev running off, Tyler got up. Running after him. He was tricked again as Tyler was grabbed by Reev, being shoved down onto a crane holding onto large pieces of wood, slamming down hard on impact, "Augh! Fuck!", yelled out Tyler as he slowly got up. As Reev jumped down too, walking towards Tyler.

"You just couldn't stop hunting me, could you brother?", said Reev. As he circled around the large pieces of wood. Tyler said, "You put this on yourself, Kevin. You started this war" as Tyler pulled out a knife, "and now I'm ending it." Tyler then charged at Reev, kicking him into the face and slamming his head down onto the wood with free hand as Reev kicked him back, slamming Tyler down onto the wooden planks as he got back up, knife still in hand but as soon as he gets back up, he gets kicked back down by Reev. Tyler then had an idea of how to really hurt Reev as he walked over, Reev's knife in hand. "Sorry brother, but it looks like I'm finishing you!" as he plunged the knife down, but Tyler kicked his knee, causing Reev to fall over as Tyler got up, grabbing his jacket. "No. You aren't. This is where I end you!" Tyler yelled, jumping off the wooden planks and slamming Reev into the cold, metal floor as Tyler rolled to the side, Reev taking most of the falls damage. As Reev crawled over, grabbing onto a thing of barrels and picking himself up as Tyler shoved himself back off the ground. Reev then saw something, smiling evilly as Tyler continued to walk towards him Reev pulled out the surprise as he said, "You lose, brother." Reev was holding a chainsaw.

Tyler had a hammer and a knife in his hands as Reev turned the chainsaw on. Charging Tyler, as Tyler through the hammer at his head, as Reev ducked it, Tyler charged him too, slamming his foot onto the handle of the chainsaw and slamming it to the floor, as Tyler grabbed his head, "You can't kill me brother, your too we- AHHHHHHH!" as his speech was cut off by Tyler, his knife slicing through his eyes as Tyler kicked him, making him slide and hit the barrels. Tyler grabbed the chainsaw, taking it into one of his hands. "Brother, I- I'm sorr- NO. PL-" as he was cut off again, but this time by the saw going into his stomach, ripping him apart as he screamed in pain. After a couple of seconds, Tyler plunged the chainsaw deeper into his brothers stomach, then pulling it out. Reev was dead by blood-loss.

Tyler threw the chainsaw away. He knew what he had done, he killed someone who was his own family member... yet he felt nothing. No sadness. No pain. No emotion. He had never felt that stuff for a long time as he holstered his knife, saying into his radio, "Let's go back to base." As he walked out, taking one stare back at his brothers body as he walked out. Heading back to the base to do a debriefing.
Tyler Jackson - Sergeant - "Breaching with C2, sir."

Kree - Slaver - "Go to hell you piece of shit."

Ispraven - Aces - "In the cold and dark shadows, I sneak. In the the bloody raging chaos, I cause. I am a Club."

Micheal Westen - Ex-Spy - "Don't I get tied down to the chair? Don't go soft on me now, Carla."

Zakhar

It's okay but you need to proof read it because some of the words do not make sense and you need to use a bigger vocabulary like for starters, instead of saying turned the chainsaw on why not say revved it up or something similar.
STALKER RP Characters

Alive- Mental Stability= 92%- Michael Zutherson-DUTY Applicant

Alive- Mental Stability= 99%- Nikolai Zakhar-Mercenary

RENCAMO

True. I kinda just rushed this story though before I went to bed, I'll be making more though which I'll try to improve.
Tyler Jackson - Sergeant - "Breaching with C2, sir."

Kree - Slaver - "Go to hell you piece of shit."

Ispraven - Aces - "In the cold and dark shadows, I sneak. In the the bloody raging chaos, I cause. I am a Club."

Micheal Westen - Ex-Spy - "Don't I get tied down to the chair? Don't go soft on me now, Carla."