Re: 3/G/5-2 Situational Reports

Started by crusader :D, 10-03-2012

deluxulous

NAME AND RANK::> CAPTAIN CANTATO, CHRIS
SUBJECT::> FIRST CONTACT, INCREASED ACTIVITY
MESSAGE::> Log 001-A: The base was approached by five humanoids as detected by the motion sensor installed in the base. As they approached, I ordered them to halt and informed them that they were trespassing on U.S. Government property. From observing movements of the NCR town from before, I could clearly tell that they were NCR troops. I also informed them that they would be subject to extreme punishment if they did not co-operate. The leader of the group said that they were the U.S. Government. I gave them one last chance before showing them the Sentry Bot, and they then left the premises.

Log 001-B: There was a large movement of personell from the NCR town to the rocks to the south east of the base, near the canyon. The group included NCR personell and wasters. I observed two humanoids come from behind the rocks, and quickly run back. The group disappeared in that area, before returning again.
Report over, Cantato out. <::END MESSAGE; LOG OFF

deluxulous

SUBJECT::> BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL RELATIONS
MESSAGE::> While on patrol route two, Nomad encountered two Brotherhood members. The leader was 'Head Paladin J. Anderson.' A conversation progressed, and the following was discussed: We will remain laissez faire in Brotherhood arrangements, and they will do the same for us. Hostile neutrality is in place - if they intrude on our territory in any way that could be interpreted as hostile, gun them down. Same goes for them.
Cantato, out.
<::END MESSAGE; LOG OFF

pilot

NAME AND RANK::> PRIVATE GREGORY, SEAN
SUBJECT::> A MYSTERIOUS MAN, MAY BE WORKING FOR THE BROTHERHOOD
MESSAGE::> While entering patrol a man with combat armor asked me to speak with the Major about a possible Brotherhood attack. I turned his offer down seeing that the Brotherhood would not do that with so many people patroling Amargosa base. I believe this was an assassination attempt when there was no Brotherhood attack. Beware, he is still roaming

Ket

NAME AND RANK::> Pvt. Randy Jenkins
SUBJECT::> Progress
MESSAGE::> Vulture-5 dropped in with a prototype of the new Tesla Armor. Me and Pvt. Sean Gregory had a chat with the doctor in charge, he gave Gregory the armor for testing.
It appears that it emmits energy and is able to burn and electrocute someone on touch. We have also discovered, the energy level raises and the coil changed to red whenever the host is angry. We tried it out on 2 wastelanders yesterday, the male got his eyes popped out and the female was electrocuted in a matter of seconds.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

deluxulous

SUBJECT::> RE: Progress
MESSAGE::> I'd like to know who in the Sam Hill let a private waltz around electrocuting people in an experimental armor prototype. It's not a goddamn toy, it's a one of a kind scientific advancement.

Rebel6609

NAME AND RANK::> Major Owens, Sean
SUBJECT::> NEW ORDERS
MESSAGE::> All combat and non-combat personnel are to report to me this Saturday at 1400 hours for re briefing. NO EXCEPTIONS.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Lucky Pig

// What timezone? Or server time or what?

Ket

Quote from: Lucky Piig on 18-03-2012
^

Also, why not Friday?
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

deluxulous

//
Quote from: Lucky Piig on 18-03-2012
EST (GMT -5:00)
Quote from: KetChuup on 19-03-2012
^

Also, why not Friday?
Because we have things to do.

Ket

Okay, Ill try to get on Saturday. Although Im grounded.

Just dont count on youre  marksman...
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Ket

NAME AND RANK::> Cpl. Randy Jenkins
SUBJECT::> Unknown Individual
MESSAGE::> Today at 05:21 PM, I was on my daily routine of patrolling around the base and I spotted an un-natural individual running around the gas station.
He was wearing a police look-a-like blue suit with kevlar plating on the chest. He appeared somewhere in between the gas station and Blackrock. The most intereseting thing is that he was chatting with the BoS. I couldn't hear the conversation obviously,  from what I saw the argument was heated. After that the BoS attacked him with the flamer, and he ran back away to the shack near Blackrock.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

pilot

NAME AND RANK::> Private Sean Gregory
SUBJECT::> New Recruit
MESSAGE::> Yesterday a new recruit came to HQ. There she was handed Enclave armor, and a laser rifle. The new privates name is Private Kate Aster. I gave her regular power armor training, gave her weapon training, gave her CQC training, and showed her where to patrol. Kate and I were involved in a tresspass. Read the After Action Report with the deathclaw attack for more information on the attack.

pilot

SUBJECT::> Another, final raider attack
MESSAGE::> About 15 Raiders came and there ring leader, after fighting for a long time I managed to kill all fifteen, once they died it was me and the ring leader, I ran out of microfusion cells and he had a crossbow. After him shooting me for a while I ran to the armory and took out my .32 I found a while ago. When I took it out he was about to shoot me when I shot a bullet to his head. Finally the raiders will not cause that much trouble in Amargosa.

pilot

SUBJECT::> Good progress
MESSAGE::> A man earlier came. Of course I was going to deal with him, but he sounded interesting. He is a full time NCR hater and said if he ever gets any knowlage of NCR moves, he will come back and tell us. Of course he will not tresspass, and I did not give him any authorization to come freely to HQ, he is merely a supporter.

crusader :D

NAME AND RANK::> Johnathon Leaonards; a Private.

SUBJECT::>[/color] Brotherhood of Steel.
[/color]MESSAGE::> Pvt. Sean Gregory and I, Pvt. Johnathon Leonards, were standing guard at the headquarters, when we had spotted somebody in Tb-51 Power Armor in the building across from the base. We got a closer look at the entrance sign, and it read, 'Brotherhood Territory - Off Limits'. Basically, the Brotherhood of Steel have been in our sights the whole time.<::END MESSAGE; LOG OFF

crusader :D

NAME AND RANK::> Johnathon Leonards; Private.

SUBJECT::> Brotherhood of Steel.

MESSAGE::> We've discovered the Brotherhood of Steel's location-- it's visible from our front gates. Basically, I was on guard duties, when I saw a man in Tb-15 Power Armor standing outside this small, fenced-in building. I took out my binoculars, and found that the sign on the entrance read, 'Brotherhood of Steel Territory - Off Limits.'

Ket

NAME AND RANK::> Cpl. Randy Jenkins
SUBJECT::> Re : Re
MESSAGE::> What's with the insane network activity? I hope those reports aren't made up Sean..
Anyway, it looks like we got more recruits to order around hehe. Also, about the BoS we already knew that Sherlock.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

pilot

SUBJECT::> Brotherhood relations
MESSAGE::> First off, I have been on guard duty for a long time. Second, earlier I was "dealing" with a wastie when a Brotherhood soldier approached me, it seems that they are watching everything were doing. When he asked me what I was doing I played it smart and said we were looking for answers of the NCR. He believed me and we started to grow more of a relation. It may be a wise decision to think what we are doing with the Brotherhood before we can deal with the NCR.

Rebel6609

NAME AND RANK::> Sean Owens, Major
SUBJECT::> Waster Dealings
MESSAGE::> I hope I do not have to remind anyone ever again on how to properly deal with /anyone/ who approaches the base. I don't care if its NCR, Waster, or those brotherhood of steel anarchists. You give them a swift warning that the area is off limits and they are tresspassing on U.S Soil. If they fail to get the message and leave, you are free to fire a warning shot. If they retaliate or still don't leave, Exterminate them. This will be the last time I say this.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

pilot

OOC: void problem fixed it was OOC I crashed and forgot that eyebots drop when you leave. Also, there are many privates that use the eye-bots :/

added the OOC note for you. - D33tly

D33tly

OOC: Thats when they ask me to (On TS, so we jsut say I ICly answered or some shit)
OOC: And the admin said since it disconnected, he had to do something. So it crashed into the base and left some problems on the eye-bot.

Ket

Leaving Enclave bye.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)