Re: 3/G/5-2 Application Thread [OPEN]

Started by dust878, 08-03-2012

Wolfie

Damn you, making me actually do work. Here's the triple-y revised edition. Let me see the bold red denied text.

Even in the dusty wasteland, development and tech are dire thing's for everyone. This boy, going by the name of Joseph Galesten, was a stern from birth.. The rigorous training from the Enclave rarely improved his demeanor, as well. However, he took his luxuries well. As a child, he played with replicas of Eyebots and robo-brains duking it out, giggling the whole time. As he grew older, his interests in these 'figures' expanded and he began fussing around with models of power armor and the other specialties, and his interactions were noted by his family- and as he hit puberty, some of the Enlave's recruitment officers. When the day came that the draft arose, he stepped forward as a willing participant to the science division.. Eyes bright, he had his goal- minimize Amerian casualties, maximize the efectiveness of our armor, and assist pushing the plasma weaponry out of the test phase, and into production.

With this in mind as his vertibird flew towards Alpha Base, a faint smile crossed his face, grip tightening around his new supplies... It was beginning... It really happened for him... He was a true Enclave now- but the eerie question remained- What if I fail? What if they decide I'm a waste of funding?
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

D33tly

Quote from: Wolfie
-snip app-
Accepted - Spelling off, but much better. Your put in as a researcher.

P.S. Add a last name to the app real quick, just edit the post.

Removed - Because of fail

Wolfie

Quote from: D33tly on 10-06-2012
Quote from: Wolfie
-snip app-
Accepted - Spelling off, but much better. Your put in as a researcher.

P.S. Add a last name to the app real quick, just edit the post.

Sorry, as I said, it's 1am in the morning.. Cognitive abilities are dulled, to say the least.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.