Re: |BOS| New Recruit Applications: OPEN (because I'm deleting inactive members)

Started by Snazzy, 26-12-2011

meetdadoom

>Directed towards Noggleghost

wow, that app is so.....uninteresting and generic. Plus the grammar is shit. I understand if English isn't your first language  but still, at least attempt to. This just reads as the rambling of a 7 year old.

Now to fix the uninteresting and generic part.
Read this guide http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/roleplay-guides/character-creation-or-'how-to-make-a-character-that-won't-make-you-look-12'/
It uses srp as an example so just get through that, because it is a really good guide.
Sorry for being rude asshole, mommy never told me that i should be nice and polite toward other people.

For the future take it as a warning from my side. -DA

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

liamrew

Out-of-Character Information[/size][/font]
[/size]Steam Name:Caboose (REWY)Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:19483137Time Spent with HGN:about 6 months cant really remember.Timezone:CSTWhat year is the Fallout RP server set in?:2236Where are we stationed?:Amargosa Valley.Desired rank position:Junior Paladin happy with lower thought[/size]Do you have any leadership experience?:I do I did do paintball Tournaments and i was leader of team [/size]Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you:because I am a really good roleplayer [/size]and I am on most of the time and it would be really fun to roleplay this [/size][/font]
In-Character Information[/size][/font]
Name:Michael JonesAge:26Height:6.5fDo you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?:No I am FineWhat qualities make you stand out from the rest:My training could really help with the team and My Combat trainingDo you seek the way of the sword, or the way of the quill?I seek the way of the sword.Backstory:
Michael Jones was born in 2210 His dad was a paladin while his Mother was part of the medical section as a scribe.
As he got older His dad helped him understand laser weapons how to control them and how they are built and how they work.
[/size]When he got to the age of 20 his dad trained him to the bone too become a paladin but Michael Wanted to find a different place to stay.[/size]when he told his dad he was going to leave in couple of years his dad was understanding his dad understand that Michael shouldn't be force to stay.[/size]As Michael got trained more and more he was thinking were would he go and were will get food. but at the age of 25 he went on his way.[/size]As he said his goodbyes his mum could not believe him going.a year later of walking he came across a place he didnt know what it was called.[/size]Then someone came up to him and welcomed him here he said the place was called Amargosa Valley Michael was interested in the place.[/size]So he went off to see if there were brotherhood of steel in the place he ask to man that welcomed him if there were brotherhood of steel here[/size]the man nodded.as Michael walked off he could not wait to find these people so he could find a home. When he was walking he found these to walking up to him
it was the brotherhood of steel as he said introduce himself saying he was trained to become a brotherhood of steel.
As they welcomed him and they offered him to stay Michael nodded as they led him to there base.
[/size][/font]

liamrew

[size=0pt][/size]
[size=0pt][/size]Out-of-Character Information[/size][size=0pt][/size]
[size=0pt][/size]

[size=0pt][/color]Steam Name: Caboose (REWY)[/size]
[size=0pt][/color]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:19483137
[/size]
[size=0pt][/color]
Time Spent with HGN: about 6 months cant remember
[/size]
[size=0pt][/color]
Timezone: CST
[/size]
[size=0pt][/color]
What year is the Fallout RP server set in?: 2236
[/size]
[size=0pt][/color]
Where are we stationed?: Amargosa Valley
[/size]
[size=0pt][/color]
Desired rank position: Junior paladin lower is fine too
[/size]
[size=0pt][/color]
Do you have any leadership experience?: Not really I have done some leadership in paintball tournaments but that's its
[/size]
[size=0pt][/color]
Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: because I'm a good roleplayer and I think this would
[/size]
[size=0pt][/color] be really fun to roleplay and I am always on[/size][size=0pt][/color][/size]
[size=0pt][/size]In-Character Information[/size][size=0pt][/size]
[size=0pt][/size]

[size=0pt][/color]Name:Michael  Jones[/size]
[size=0pt][/color] [/size][size=0pt][/color]
[/size]
[size=0pt][/color]
Height:6.5ft
[/size]
[size=0pt][/color]
Do you have any
[/size][size=0pt][/color]medical conditions[/size][/url][/font][size=0pt][/color] that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: No I am fine[/size]
[size=0pt][/color]
What qualities make you stand out from the rest:My training how I Got trained and my combat training
[/size]
[size=0pt][/color]
Do you seek the way of the sword, or the way of the quill? I seek the way of  the sword
[/size]
[size=0pt][/color]
Backstory: Michael Jones was born in 2210 his dad was a paladin while his mother was part of the medical section as a scribe. When he got to the age of 18 his dad started to teach about laser weapons how they work hey they are built and how to control them. He got the hang of it. At the age of  20 his told him he was almost ready to join He was nervous about if  he was able to do the  test that was coming up he was not able to sleep.
[/size]
[size=0pt][/color] [/size]
[size=0pt][/color]But at the age of  25 he got told he didn't need to do the test since he already prove  in training he was glad not to do test as he was getting his dad said  he had  a chance to go to a new place called Amargosa Valley where he could help so Michael thought about it .year later he took the chance to get there he pack his bags and  he said goodbye to everyone and set off  to start his life in Amargosa Valley and work with the brotherhood of steel[/size]

liamrew

Steam Name: Caboose (REWY)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:19483137

Time Spent with HGN: about 6 months cant remember

Timezone: CST

What year is the Fallout RP server set in?: 2236

Where are we stationed?: Amargosa Valley

Desired rank position: Junior paladin lower is fine too

Do you have any leadership experience?: Not really I have done some leadership in paintball tournaments but that's its

Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: because I'm a good roleplayer and I think this would
be really fun to roleplay and I am always on

Name:Michael  Jones

Height:6.5ft

Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: No I am fine

What qualities make you stand out from the rest:My training how I Got trained and my combat training

Do you seek the way of the sword, or the way of the quill? I seek the way of  the sword

Backstory:
Michael Jones was born in 2210 his dad was a paladin while his mother was part of the medical section as a scribe. When he got to the age of 18 his dad started to teach about laser weapons how they work hey they are built and how to control them. He got the hang of it. At the age of  20 his told him he was almost ready to join He was nervous about if  he was able to do the  test that was coming up he was not able to sleep.

But at the age of  25 he got told he didn't need to do the test since he already prove  in training he was glad not to do test as he was getting his dad said  he had  a chance to go to a new place called Amargosa Valley where he could help so Michael thought about it .year later he took the chance to get there he pack his bags and  he said goodbye to everyone and set off  to start his life in Amargosa Valley and work with the brotherhood of steel

liamrew

[/size]Steam Name:Steam ID:Time Spent with HGN:Timezone:What year is the Fallout RP server set in?: (Hint: See the Fallout information thread.)Where are we stationed?: (Hint: See the Fallout information thread.)Desired rank position: (ONLY ACCEPTED IF POSITIONS ARE OPEN EXCLUDING HEAD RANKS!)Do you have any leadership experience?: (Real world or roleplay examples both accepted for consideration. Otherwise mark this as N/A.)Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you:[/size][/font]
Name:Age:Height:Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?:[/b]What qualities make you stand out from the rest:Do you seek the way of the sword, or the way of the quill? (Combat-based or science/medicine-based?)Backstory: [/size]Michael Jones was born in 2210 his dad was a paladin while his mother was part of the medical section as a scribe. When he got to the age of 18 his dad started to teach about laser weapons how they work hey they are built and how to control them. He got the hang of it. At the age of  20 his told him he was almost ready to join He was nervous about if  he was able to do the  test that was coming up he was not able to sleep.But at the age of  25 he got told he didn't need to do the test since he already prove  in training he was glad not to do test as he was getting his dad said  he had  a chance to go to a new place called Amargosa Valley where he could help so Michael thought about it .year later he took the chance to get there he pack his bags and  he said goodbye to everyone and set off  to start his life in Amargosa Valley and work with the brotherhood of steel[/size][/font][/color]

liamrew

Steam Name: Caboose (REWY)

[/size]Steam ID:STEAM_0:19483137
[/size]Time Spent with HGN:6 months I dont remember
[/size]Timezone:CST
[/size]What year is the Fallout RP server set in?:it is set in 2236
[/size]Where are we stationed?: Amargosa Valley
[/size]Desired rank position: junior paladin but lower is fine aswell
[/size]Do you have any leadership experience?: N/A
[/size]Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: Because Im a good roleplayer and I think this would  be really fun to roleplay and I am always on

[/size]
[/size]

[/size]Name: Michael Jones

[/size]Age: 26
[/size]Height: 6.5ft
[/size]Do you have any [/size]med[/size]ical conditions[/size] that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: No I am fine
[/size]What qualities make you stand out from the rest: My training and my combat training and how I was trained
[/size]Do you seek the way of the sword, or the way of the quill? I seek the way of the sword
[/size]Backstory:[/size]
[/size]Michael Jones was born in 2210 his dad was a paladin while his mother was part of the medical as scribe.

[/size]When he got to the age of 18 his dad started to teach him about laser weapons how they work hey they are built and how to control them.[/size]He got the hang of it.
[/size]At the age of 22 his dad told him he was almost ready join he was nervous about  if he was able to do the test that was coming up he was not able to sleep.
[/size]
[/size]But at the age of 25 he got told he didn't need to do the test since he already prove in training he was glad not to do test.
[/size]as getting was getting his gear his dad said he had a chance to go to a new place called Amargosa Valley where he could help so michael thought about it.
[/size]Year later he took the chance to go there he pack his bags and he said goodbye to everyone and set off and start his life in Amargosa Valley and work with the brotherhood of steel