Re: |BOS| New Recruit Applications: OPEN (because I'm deleting inactive members)

Started by Snazzy, 26-12-2011

Spades_Neil

ATTENTION: Due to the people defecting between Outcasts and Brotherhood, I've become very confused as to who is in what faction. Please copy over your application from the old thread and copy it over here. If you are still in the Brotherhood, post on the roster and tell me who your character is so I can fix it.

Snazzy

Out-of-Character Information

Steam Name:|HGN| Halokiller38
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:22375843
Time Spent with HGN:Month, December 2011
Timezone:Eastern Time Zone, USA
Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you:Well the Brotherhood are really good and I really like them and I think they need more respect.

In-Character Information
Name: Charlie Donovan
Height: 6 foot 3
Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: None
What qualities make you stand out from the rest: I am the one that's best at negotiation and is always the kindest, also good vision.
Backstory:
        Charlie Donovan was born by Markus Donovan and Lizzy Cavour, Brotherhood Knights. When James was born there was in increase of conflict in the wastes. (I.E. Enclave vs. BoS). They were hiding in their bunker right outside of D.C. when Charlie was born. For 8 years Charlie was surrounded by constant conflict and the rythmic padding of soldiers marching off to battle, their steel-grey armour shining in the sun like knights of old. For the next 5 years Charlie was trained as a squire, doing menial chores until he was strong enough to wield a weapon. At age 13, being deemed worthy of the responsibility, Donovan was sent to weapons training every other day. When Charlie was 14, his father was wounded in combat due to a bullet to the shoulder, ending his carreer and leaving him Honorably Discharged. Donovan's 14th year was one full of sorrow and grief. On his 15th birthday, Charlie was given his first 10mm SMG and learned to deal and work with the recoil a week later.
        At sixteen his mother, Lizzy Cavour, was stabbed in the ribs and was expected to recover in 4 weeks. He took her place for her, but was only fit for guard duty. For 4 weeks he got into his post and made sure every Brotherhood member would be alive the next morning. On April 21, when he was 17, his father passed away from cardiac arrest. His mother fell into depression and was expected to be honorably discharged by July. She managed to pull out of her depression and continued on. When he was 18 Charlie was sent on his first official mission. It was to scout downtown D.C. for any Enclave movement. He followed them all the way to Angron's Point where the Brotherhood ambushed them. They found an encryption code and they sent it to their best Scribe.

Rejected - Too many problems reported from other admins concerning you.
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

Snazzy

Steam Name:|HGN| Halokiller38
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:22375843
Time Spent with HGN: 4 months, December 2011
Timezone:Eastern Time Zone, USA
What year is the Fallout RP server set in?:2236
Where are we stationed?: The Amargonsa Valley
Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you:Well the Brotherhood are really good and I really like them and I think they need more respect. And please. At least give me a chance. I know my mistakes and I have learned from them.
In-Character Information
Name: Charlie Rillian
Height: 6 foot 3
Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: None
What qualities make you stand out from the rest: I am the one that's best at negotiation and is always the kindest, also good vision.
Backstory:Charlie Rillian was born by Markus Rillian and Lizzy Cavour, Brotherhood Knights. When Charlie was born there was an increase of conflict in the wastes. (I.E. Enclave vs. BoS). They were hiding in their bunker right outside of Nevada where Charlie was born. For 8 years Charlie was surrounded by constant conflict and the rythmic padding of soldiers marching off to battle, their steel-grey armour shining in the sun like knights of old. For the next 5 years Charlie was trained as a squire, doing menial chores until he was strong enough to wield a weapon. At age 13, being deemed worthy of the responsibility, Donavan was sent to weapons training every other day. When Charlie was 14, his father was wounded in combat due to a bullet to the shoulder, ending his carreer and leaving him Honorably Discharged. Donovan's 14th year was one full of sorrow and grief. On his 15th birthday, Charlie was given his first 10mm SMG and learned to deal and work with the recoil a week later.

At sixteen his mother, Lizzy Cavour, was stabbed in the ribs and was expected to recover in 4 weeks. He took her place for her, but was only fit for guard duty. For 4 weeks he got into his post and made sure every Brotherhood member would be alive the next morning. On April 21, when he was 17, his father passed away from cardiac arrest. His mother fell into depression and was expected to be honorably discharged by July. She managed to pull out of her depression and continued on. When he was 18 Charlie was sent on his first official mission. It was to scout somewhere in Amargonsa Valley Area for any Enclave movement. He followed them all the way to town where the Enclave ambushed them. They found an encryption code and they sent it to their best Scribe. Charlie later figured out about a high increase of Enclave movements. He was then sent, with a few others, to be based there. As soon as they entered they were attacked by a few raider groups and some Enclave. They finally found there base. They settled down a little, until they were ready.

Accepted - However, if I bag you item transferring again I'll see you permabanned off HGN. Understood? You'll be starting in the Brotherhood as a low-ranked Knight and work your way up to both ensure I can trust you and hone your ability to roleplay.

Halokiller38: Understood
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

Snazzy

Time Spent with HGN: I have honestly lost track, but I would say 4-5 months.

Out of topic but...

Its actually a year on March 30th

pilot

Steam Name: mastar891
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26100133
Time Spent with HGN: 4-5 months
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
What year is the Fallout RP server set in?: (Hint: See the information thread.) 2236
Where are we stationed?: (Hint: See the information thread.) Amargosa Valley
Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: I have been playing FORP with a single character now for a long time and I am wanting to open a new one. What better was to have a new character is in the new canon we have. I also has been a fan of the whole Fallout series and has played on the server enough to know what is going on.

In-Character Information
Name: Jonas Gillian
Height: 6' 3
What qualities make you stand out from the rest: Jonas speaks to outsiders better than most average Brotherhood of Steel soldier. Jonas also has an amazing record with laser weaponry.
Do you seek the way of the sword, or the way of the quill? (Combat-based or science/medicine-based?) I seek the way of the sword.
Backstory: (Delete everything in the parenthesis, but give me a TWO paragraph minimum backstory. Chronological order of how you became involved with the Brotherhood of Steel. Was it via birth due to inner faction breeding? Or are you a former Wastelander? Explain to me why I should pick -you- over someone else to join.)

Jonas was a regular born child into the Brotherhood of Steel with his father John Gillan, and mother Mary Gillan. Jonas's father was a regular wastelander before he joined the Brotherhood of Steel when saving a Paladin from heavy fire of the NCR. That soldier was soon to be Jonas's mother and John's wife. At age 5 Jonas was taught of the ways of the Brotherhood of Steel and always wanted to grow up and be just like his father and mother. At age 8 Jonas picked up his first laser pistol in his dads office and shot a perfect target before the other paladins took it away from him. At age 14 Jonas was put into weapon training younger than most of his friends. At age 18 Jonas and his father went on a mission for Jonas to get some outside training with finding an old pre-war weapon that would be valuable to the Brotherhood of Steel in capturing it. When finding the weapon, it was guarded by a cult. When Jonas spoke to the leader he managed to find a way to convince the cult to leave the camp site and give him the weapon before anyone got hurt. This was when Jonas was appointed Knight.

At age 20 Jonas, just becoming a new Knight was brought with him, his mother and father, and three other Paladins to attack a nearby NCR camp. When reaching the camp there was a eight hour battle between the rangers and the Brotherhood of Steel soldiers. This was a long fight until the NCR took out Jonas's father, mother, and the rest of the Paladins too. Seeing them fall Jonas tried to go see if any of them survived. While doing so Jonas was taken by one of the rangers and brought into the NCR jail. For a year Jonas spent his days in that jail until he found a way to speak to the Commander of Amargosa Valley. Using his charismatic skills Jonas found a way to set himself free, fleeing the base back into the Brotherhood base. When welcome back into the base Jonas took a time off to recover from his physical and mental scars of the battle. Two years later Jonas is ready for any task the Brotherhood of Steel has coming his way.

Rejected - Clearly you can't read rules or backstories.

Snazzy

Quote from: pilot on 06-03-2012
Time Spent with HGN: About a year
More out of topic but...

You have only been here for 4 - 5 months

pilot

...Oh ya I was counting the 2011 to 2012...okay I'll fix it just delete the posts so Spades sees mine

pilot

Steam Name: mastar891
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26100133
Time Spent with HGN: 4-5 months
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
What year is the Fallout RP server set in?: 2236
Where are we stationed?: Amargosa Valley
Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: I have been playing FORP with a single character now for a long time and I am wanting to open a new one. What better was to have a new character is in the new canon we have. I also has been a fan of the whole Fallout series and has played on the server enough to know what is going on.

In-Character Information
Name: Jones Gregory
Height: 6' 4
What qualities make you stand out from the rest: Has a smarter skill of using melee weapons than the average Brotherhood of Steel soldier.
Do you seek the way of the sword, or the way of the quill? (Combat-based or science/medicine-based?) I seek the way of the sword.
Backstory: Jones was an average born Brotherhood of Steel child, but his parents weren't. The Gregory family came associated with the Brotherhood when meeting a scout by accident wounded on the hills. When fixing his wounds, the scout brought both his mom Mary, and father Luis back to the entrance of base. At the entrance he said goodbye and parted. After a few years Mary and Luis talked to one of the guards outside the base and he gave them a special task in order to join the Brotherhood. As big fans and fanatics of the Brotherhood they were, Mary and Luis both completed the hard task and joined making Mary a scribe and Luis a there newest recruit.

When Jones was born he spent most his days with his father learning new ways to fight against different species and enemies. Jones usually took the side of his father in joining the way of the sword so that he too may one day have a history like him. At the age of 12 Jones snuck out of the Brotherhood base to see what the Wasteland really was. While doing so Jones was attacked by a pig rat. Using the skills that his father showed him he grabbed the pig rat found a way for it to squeal until it ran. When he came back he confessed to his father. While the other paladins were mad at Jones, his father was quite proud of his skills. At age 15 Jones was starting to be known for his CQC and melee weapon skills and was put to learning with the way of the sword. At age 18 Jones went out on his first mission with his paladin father to go see what Vault 10 was up to. When seeing that Vault 10 was still locked and secure they headed back accidently running into an Enclave soldier. When fighting for a couple minutes Jones secretly left his father during battle and flanked the soldier. Discussing this to the High Elders was quite the news and joined him into the Brotherhood of Steel Military. At age 24 Jones was finished with the rest of his training and was ready for the real battles.

Rejected x2 - You still aren't obeying the rules. Don't bother reapplying.

Snazzy

QuoteWhat year is the Fallout RP server set in?: 2236Name:Michael 'Mike' Rodriguez
Age: 25Backstory: Michael was born into the brotherhood in 2221 to Lisa Rodriguez and Rico Rodriguez.
Sorta in topic:

Wait... how does this make sense? Your born in 2221 and then 15 years later your 25? Something is wrong there...

dust878

Steam Name:Taco.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18375617
Time Spent with HGN:1-3 months.
Timezone:Gmt.
What year is the Fallout RP server set in?: (Hint: See the information thread.) 2236
Where are we stationed?: (Hint: See the information thread.)Amargosa Valley
Desired rank position: (ONLY ACCEPTED IF POSITIONS ARE OPEN EXCLUDING HEAD RANKS!)Apprentice Knight
Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: Don't take it if I am making this up , but I love technology / engineering and the likes. I love tinkering around with such things too
making new and curious contraptcions and I feel like I would therefor be a good choice for a scribe.
In-Character Information
Name:John Wilkinson
Height:1.8M
Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?:None
What qualities make you stand out from the rest:I love the world of engineering / mechanics and I am willing and eager to learn it.
Do you seek the way of the sword, or the way of the quill? (Combat-based or science/medicine-based?)I seek to wield the powers of both the sword and the quill as a combat engineer.
Backstory:
I was born on a small , nameless village in the Mojave wastelands , There is nothing out of the oridary in my childhood that would distinguish me from any other child growing up
in the mojave wastes , but if there's such a thing , that would be my love for the machines, I consider that machines should recive just as much care as any human and any other organical creature should.
When I was around 8-9 years old , I can't really keep a good track since in those days we didn't bother ourselves with pointless measures such as
recording the date of birth. Anyway , getting carried off , when I was 8-9 years old I did anything to obtain any kind of machinery , be it old
BB-guns , Broken down car engines , Once I even found a dead enclave soldier with his power armor on but my attempts were futile since it was clamped on , probably a counter measure from the enclave not to supply their enemies with high tech armor.

Came to this sector after I've fully grown , If you can consider the term ''Fully grown'' being kicked out from your house because you are a constant nuisance to the family because they are trying to sleep and you just need that ''One more hour'' to finish a project you have started.
Other than that there is not much more for me to say about my self , I've talked to one of the chapters members , or atleast tried to and thats how I heard of your organization.

Well there is nothing else that would distinguish me from the rest of my fellow wastelanders other than my sheer love for machines and the likes , and that is why I wish to join the mojave chapter of the brother-hood of steel.

Rejected - We have rules for a reason. You're just too stupid to read them apparently.

Kaedoshi

Steam Name: Kaedoshi
Steam ID: Time Spent with HGN: 1 Week

Timezone: MTN

Where are we stationed?: The Amargosa Valley, The Fenced in complex closest to the gas station
Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: I am a team player, Enjoy serious RolePlay and understand the importance of brotherhood and unity
In-Character Information
Name:Samuel "Sam" Clay Age: 23
Height:6'2
Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: Healthy
What qualities make you stand out from the rest: Understands the importance of unity in the brotherhood Works well in a team, does best to provide support and
help to my brothers
Leadership Experience: None to be recognized
Backstory: Samuel was born a wastelander to Heather and Rick Clay in the high mountains of Colorado in 2213. Living on a farm as a boy helped Sam developedskills with communication and teamwork, working with his father and two brothers, Jake and Spenc. When Samuel turned 18 his desire for farming with his dad was lost, and replaced with the need for adventure. Sam left home to go wander the wasteland searching for adventure. Traveling west he met up with a Ghoul named Chris. After passing through the remnants of the Great Salt Lake, Chris turned Samuel in to a group of Raiders. They beat him and held him as a prisoner until they reached New Vegas where they planned to sell him as a slave. While in vegas, Samuel was released by a gambler named Armoni, who kept him him in hiding until Sam finally decided to leave. With few supplies Samuel set out west again in search of opportunity. While traveling west, Samuel once again found himself toe to toe with raiders. Nearly beaten to death, a small band of BrotherHood members came across him in his defeated state. They helped him and led him to their camp where they gave him food supplies and a place to stay until he healed. While recovering his new found partners lectured Samuel about the Brotherhood of Steel. He became very interested and requested to join. They told him to keep traveling west to a place called Amargosa Valley, that there was the closest Brotherhood base. So Samuel set of with some supplies to join the Brotherhood of Steel.

Rejected - I'm sure you can figure out why.

Kaedoshi

Steam Name: Kaedoshi Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:0 00:10 15 0
Time Spent with HGN: 1 Week
Timezone: MTN
What year is the Fallout RP server set in?: 2236.
Where are we stationed?: Armagosa Valley.
Desired rank position: Scribe/Combat Medic
Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: I work well in a team and like to make sure thay everyone is okay. I will do my part to help a brother in need and do my part for the entire group.
In-Character Information
Name: Samuel Clay Age: 24
Height: 6'2 Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: I am Healthy.
Leaership Experience: None to be recognized.
What qualities make you stand out from the rest: I like to help out others if they are in need. In a combat based situation I would do my best to help out everyone in need.
Do you seek the way of the sword, or the way of the quill? A mix of a Combat Medical Technician.
Backstory: Samuel was born a wastelander to Heather and Rick Clay in the high mountains of Colorado in 2213. Living on a farm as a boy helped Sam developedskills with communication and teamwork, working with his father and two brothers, Jake and Spenc. When Samuel turned 18 his desire for farming with his dad was lost, and replaced with the need for adventure. Sam left home to go wander the wasteland searching for adventure. Traveling west he met up with a Ghoul named Chris. After passing through the remnants of the Great Salt Lake, Chris turned Samuel in to a group of Raiders. They beat him and held him as a prisoner until they reached New Vegas where they planned to sell him as a slave. While in vegas, Samuel was released by a gambler named Armoni, who kept him him in hiding until Sam finally decided to leave. With few supplies Samuel set out west again in search of opportunity. While traveling west, Samuel once again found himself toe to toe with raiders. Nearly beaten to death, a small band of BrotherHood members came across him in his defeated state. They helped him and led him to their camp where they gave him food supplies and a place to stay until he healed. While recovering his new found partners lectured Samuel about the Brotherhood of Steel. He became very interested and requested to join. They told him to keep traveling west to a place called Amargosa Valley, that there was the closest Brotherhood base. So Samuel set of with some supplies to join the Brotherhood of Steel.

Rejected x2 - You still haven't read the rules have you? :|

Snazzy

Steam Name: |HGN| Snazzy (|HGN| Halokiller38)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22375843 (Found it)
Time Spent with HGN: Middle of December(Maybe around the 15th), 4,5 months?
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Where are we stationed?: The Armagosa Valley
Desired rank position: Knight or Higher
Do you have any leadership experience?: On my server led 4/7 of the factions (Not that probably counts but >_> )
Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: I was in it before and as an Apprentice Knight it didn't quite work out, but Maturity has grown onto me and as I have heard from you, you the Brotherhood need the forces.

In-Character Information
Name: Garret Donovan
Height: 6 foot 3 inches
Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: No.
What qualities make you stand out from the rest: Has work in the battle field and medical training
Do you seek the way of the sword, or the way of the quill? I have been trained for both Combat and Medical training as said before
Backstory:
Garret Donovan was born in the year 2210 at 2:43 A.M. at Armagosa Valley Brotherhood Base/bunker.(Depending if the Brotherhood are in a bunker or not) His parents Leah Stephen and Jared Donovan birthed him.
The Parent's Life pregnant with Garret Donovan
When Leah was found pregnant, they were devastated. (No not because it was me >_> ) They had to deal with it due to the setback in forces. When Leah was about six months pregnant, she became sick and started having a drinking problem. She was later taken to a Brotherhood rehab due to her excessive drinking. At 9 months pregnant, she had stopped drinking, but was still ill. About two weeks later, her water broke and was rushed to the medical bay. After several hours, Garret was born. There was one problem, when she was to be released out of the medical bay, she passed. She died by a rare disease called "Tuberculosis".(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuberculosis) Garret was able to survive the disease with only a few problems for about a year.
Garret Donovans Life
Garret Donovan at 1 was able to speak then and walk around then. Garret lived a life of studying medical history. At 7, he studied medical history for 6 years, he became interested into combat medical history and ways to help people safely around the battle field. Once he was 13, he became more active with the medical bay by helping the doctor and helping with gathering medical supplies. At 15, he was required to train in combat. He trained with the Chinese Assault Rifle, rarely known as the Type 93 Assault Rifle. He trained first on some sandbag dummies. Then, on paint cans, then jars and last, soda cans. He turned out to be good with it. At 17, he trained for medical engineer (Or whatever you want to call it) and did so for 5 years. He, as a low ranking Knight, was to train non-stop, so he took the time he did have free to train in the medical experience. After two more years of combat training. Garret was about 3 weeks from his 'supposed' birth day. His father was sent to another base after Garret turned 17, since he no longer needed his help, Garret went out onto a mission, (Which was rare for any to go) and turned out he was in a warzone. 12 men went on the mission, only 6 came out. Garret had one bullet in his arm and the rest were either healed by Garret or died by the wounds. Garret changed there, he then knew, this was no fun and games. This was War.
(I know this was actually really short but I was half drunk half not when I was writing this, but one thing... no parents died by a raid attack. :D )

Expired - Nevermind... Apparently you got banned for reasons I don't fully understand.

Snazzy

Quote from: halokiller38 on 06-04-2012
Pending with guaranteed acceptance - For something you wrote while "half drunk" this actually isn't half bad... O_o You're accepted, but I want to know if you prefer Knight (base defense) or Scribe (where you could handle medical stuff). If you wish to one day become a true combat medic on assaults, then Knight is the way to go, as it leads to Paladin.
I shall take Knight.... I will get to reworking my background as I get more.... not feeling my large intestinent isn't going to come out of my throat.

Spades_Neil

Oh yea, get your Steam ID for me too.

Snazzy

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 06-04-2012
Oh yea, get your Steam ID for me too.
Road trip!

* halokiller38 Runs around asking people what's his steam link

Caso

I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Snazzy

Quote from: Caso on 06-04-2012
~snip~

Here: http://steamidfinder.com/
To late, got it on my app, also, how the hell was that a good app? That was my worst writing ever.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Caso on 06-04-2012
~snip~

Here: http://steamidfinder.com/
To late, got it on my app, also, how the hell was that a good app? That was my worst writing ever.

Though it had parents dying, it had a story behind it that was at least believable. Not just, "My mom is dead. Feel sorry for me." Plus you got into detail about the character's life afterward.

Snazzy

Though it had parents dying, it had a story behind it that was at least believable. Not just, "My mom is dead. Feel sorry for me." Plus you got into detail about the character's life afterward.
BTW, I literally wrote this in 20 minutes and I was drinking Vodka, and it took 20 minutes cause I made myself a sandwich. If I took my time, I could make a app that could 'WOW' you. BTW, if there's a robot that is wandering and a Brotherhood found it and captured it, does the robot have to app for it to be added to the Brotherhood?

Corocan

BTW, I literally wrote this in 20 minutes and I was drinking Vodka, and it took 20 minutes cause I made myself a sandwich. If I took my time, I could make a app that could 'WOW' you. BTW, if there's a robot that is wandering and a Brotherhood found it and captured it, does the robot have to app for it to be added to the Brotherhood?

Agh, yes, "Drinkers". People who think the ability to be drunk gives them infinite wisdom about literary and academic subjects. We have dismissed this claim.

Snazzy

Quote from: Corocan on 06-04-2012

Agh, yes, "Drinkers". People who think the ability to be drunk gives them infinite wisdom about literary and academic subjects. We have dismissed this claim.
What?
Whatever start deleting these posts, were getting off topic.

Wolfie

Application removed due to being PK'd five minutes after joining.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

Noggleghost

Out-of-Character InformationSteam Name: Noggle_Ghost
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42795122.
Time Spent with HGN: Two and a half Weeks. (Approx)
Timezone: GM +1
What year is the Fallout RP server set in?: (Hint: See the Fallout information thread.) 2236
Where are we stationed?: (Hint: See the Fallout information thread.) The Amargosa Vally
Desired rank position: (ONLY ACCEPTED IF POSITIONS ARE OPEN EXCLUDING HEAD RANKS!) Senior Paladin (Please)
Do you have any leadership experience?: (Real world or roleplay examples both accepted for consideration. Otherwise mark this as N/A.) Yes, I have a large amount of experience. I've played other Fall-Out Roleplay's, As Paladin Lord. I'de played the rank for about a week, maybe abit more.
Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you: I'm a experience Roleplayer, i'm famillar with Fall-Out Roleplay, I'm fair and I know the rules of Roleplay. I also Agree to you're terms :)

In-Character Information
Name: Jordan Wreford
Height: 6,2
Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: N/A
What qualities make you stand out from the rest: The amount of Loyaltiy I provide, My optimism and my Maturity.
Do you seek the way of the sword, or the way of the quill? (Combat-based or science/medicine-based?) The way of the sword, is the one I seek. (Combat)
Backstory: (Delete everything in the parenthesis, but give me a TWO paragraph minimum backstory. Chronological order of how you became involved with the Brotherhood of Steel. Was it via birth due to inner faction breeding? Or are you a former Wastelander? Explain to me why I should pick -you- over someone else to join.) My brother and my Father Where both paladins in the Brother Hood Of Steel, Therefore by my family History i was instantly introducted at the age that was needed to join, My charactar has been in the Brother Hood for 2 years.

Also i'de just like to that i'm looking forward to Roleplaying with you guy's, See you soon. ^.^  ::)

Rejected - Not enough information to be considered valid. Reapply in 2 weeks if you're still interested.

RaptorKiller

Steam Name: Raptor
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16850313
Time Spent with HGN: Playing on the servers since winter 2011. Signed on the forum since the 29th April, 2012.
Timezone: GMT +2
What year is the Fallout RP server set in?: It is set in the year 2236.
Where are we stationed?: Amargosa Valley.
Desired rank position: Junior Paladin, or any other lower rank... Something that's available and ok for you.
Do you have any leadership experience?: I have been class representative for several years now and I'm always commander of my team in paintball.
Explain to me, in short, why I should consider you:
Not only am I experienced in roleplaying and Fallout, but just as my character I think the ideology of the
BoS just suits to me. I completely agree with discipline and order within my own faction, honor and (if there had been a real nuclear crisis just like in Fallout)
providing technology would be one of the most important things to do. I'm loyal to the things I admire and the Brotherhood of Steel is my favourite faction since I first played Fallout 3.

In-Character Information
Name: Jason Wilson
Height: 5'9"
Do you have any medical conditions that may cause you to be unfit for this team?: Posttraumatic stress disorder, but I never let it get in my way.
What qualities make you stand out from the rest: I have much knowledge about energy weapons and robots, but I do believe I am very brave. Especially in combat where my talent lies.
Do you seek the way of the sword, or the way of the quill? I purely seek the way of the sword. Combat and victory is in my blood.
Backstory:

Jason Wilson wasn't born into the Brotherhood of Steel. As a young boy he spent his days in California, together with his father and big brother in a small town.
In this town families knew each other for years. Everybody did their job to keep the town and their safe and insouciant lives running. May it be doctors, farmers or
engineers like Jason's father who repaird robots, weapons and kept the electricity of the town running. He learned a lot from his father. As a young boy Jason rather
helped his dad at his work, learned from him or shot Geckos with his big brother. Jason didn't know much about the life outside of his town. As a teen he helped
his dad working, built his own weapons, or guarded the town at night, together with his adult brother. For him the days slowly became dull and unreal.
Everyday was just like the one before and he wondered if his life, if this place would ever change. He wished for something new to happen. Anything that would change his life in this damned paradise.

When Jason was 17 the town was attacked by raiders. Whole California was threatened by a wave of raiders and fiends and this town was one of the first victims of this invasion of murderers and psycho addicts. The town was hit suddenly and unexpected. Before the people even had a chance to defend themselves, the raiders already had killed a majority. Part of this majority was Jason's big brother. Beaten to death, outside of the town's gate. Jason himself was inside of his room watching the people being brutally slaughtered outside of his house. As he grabs his self made laser rifle he kills several raiders. One by one. Like a hidden sniper he shot one after the other, getting into euphoria, but not knowing that his brother was just killed and his father being in the town hall. Like the wind, the Brotherhood of Steel arrives. Not intended to get into combat, but seeing that the town is being attacked from far away. Like archangels they decimate all raiders in town, but by then Jason's father was already killed. Shot at the town hall's entrance. When Jason stormed out of his house, searching for the others, the only thing he found were slaughtered, dead bodies. Other survivors paniced  and fled.
He didn't found his brother's body, but his dad's. Crying he knelt infront of his father's dead body. The BoS was still outside, looking for more raiders or other threats.
After two hours Jason left the town hall, looking for his saviors. The town was empty. Dead. He ran to the town's gate and saw knights, far away, in heavy metal armor and laser weapons on their back. He was too tired and too shocked to run after them. And to that time he knew his brother was dead. His brother would not flee, his brother would not leave without him. He buried the dead bodies of all of his loved ones. The next week he grabbed everything that would be helpful for him. Food, weapons, ammo, tools... Anything that helped to escape this forsaken town and his lost past. It didn't matter for him where he would go. Just away from here. Unintended he heads to east.
Years have past and Jason has become a grown man. A survivor that is mentally disturbed, but knew how to deal with it. He spent the rest of his life building, hunting and
killing raiders. Anything that made him forget. But one thing he never forget. His saviors in metal armor and their laser weapons on their back. He did anything to know more about them. He talked to wastelanders and he always heard more and more about "The Brotherhood of Steel". Years have past and only then when he didn't look for it he found his saviors.

At a Nuka Cola factory, south of Arizona, he saw a horrifying super mutant standing infront of a huddled man, aiming its hunting rifle at his head. The mutant was blocking
Jason's view at the man, but he only needed to see the ugly face of the super mutant to grab his modified laser rifle and to shoot it right in the head. He runs toward the person to look if he is alright. When Jason was close enough flashbacks flooded his mind. Mutilated bodies - Dad - The saviors in the metal armor. "You are one of them! The ones in the metal armor!" he yelled hysterically. He then hemmed and asked the man if he was alright while looking at his appearence closely. "Heavy metal armor... Laser Rifle on the back... Broken though. Do you know the Brotherhood of Steel?". The Paladin gets up and looks him in the eyes a bit irritated "The Brotherhood of Steel? Dummy, I am part of the BoS. Senior Paladin Ruggens.". "Wow." He said. "I lost the rest of my men. This mutant got me from behind when I was checking the back of this factory. Huh.... I really should.. Nevermind.". Fascinated by the thought of being close to his heroes now, he immediately asks him if he could join the BoS.
The man declines his request, saying that no outsider could join the Brotherhood of Steel. Only under special conditions, but usually outsiders aren't able to join due to their regulations. "I saved your life! My intentions are purely good! Whereever I get I help people, just like now! And save documents of new technology I found. That's useful, right?" The paladin shakes his head. Jason was upset that he couldn't join his heroes. He began explaining why he was so strong-willed to join the BoS.
That he lost his family and only the BoS saved his life and gave him hope. Senior Paladin Ruggens seemed convinced and then took Jason to his headquarters. Explaining why they should give Jason a chance and they accepted him, but he would only stay if he proved himseld as trustful and worthy. He worked hard. Very hard to prove his status and after several years he finally became a Junior Paladin and was sent to Amargosa Valley. An area where the BoS needed more support. More willed, and good hearted soldiers.

Rejected - Sorry, as good of an application as this is, the rules do specifically state that people who were not born into the Brotherhood will not be accepted as valid applications. The only exceptions I make are purely in-character, and very, very rare. However because you put so much effort into your app, I will allow you to reapply at any time rather than wait the usual 2 weeks.