Re: OFFICIAL ACEON LOA/HELLO/GOODBYE THREAD

Started by RanmaChan, 23-02-2012

RanmaChan

Please read the original post before posting your own message, here is a brief heads up on something to remember:

GOODBYE POSTS:

If you are posting that you are leaving Aceon/HGN permanently (not an LOA) do it here, and:
Do not create drama or bullshit.  This also applies to the people who respond to the person leaving.  Say goodbye and let the community know you are leaving.  This is not a place to post rage threads full of hate.

This still applies.

Also, I find it funny that everyone hated Ermor and wanted to go back to the old ways.
Now everyone is saying that Ermor was the best thing ever.  Its hard to make decisions for the server when everyone changes their mind like this.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Braydent30

Just wow, Quin. Can't believe you'd think of such a thing.

[2/27/2012 6:25:58 PM] Nicholai Elyaskecivh: I dont know, I might get somewhat of a life
[2/27/2012 6:26:08 PM] Elmo: o.O!
[2/27/2012 6:26:12 PM] Elmo: Not IRLCraft!
[2/27/2012 6:26:19 PM] Elmo: That game sucks! lol
[2/27/2012 6:26:32 PM] Nicholai Elyaskecivh: Not really for me

CoolFeerman

Quote from: RanmaChan on 02-03-2012
Quote from: CoolFeerman on 02-03-2012
*sigh*
I never thought I'd come back.
Still might not, but went through the trouble of making a new account, because I forgot the old email and password.
Is Aceon changed a lot? I see Roo's gone. And lot's of not-to0-oldfags.
So, should I join or run away with my tail between my legs?

~Feer

EDITSSSS:1.This is either a Hello or a notification of my non LOA. 2. Since when did Hypergamer get this letter box, or is that just me? 3.  Is it me, or did Aceon get a whole lot more confusing when I left?  The one that comes after 3. Hey AVol, you still mad cuz u bad?

Dear god.

Uhm, welcome back, possibly?

Haha, thanks.
But am I still whitelisted?

meldin

*sigh*
Still might not, but went through the trouble of making a new account, because I forgot the old email and password.

~Feer

EDITSSSS:1.This is either a Hello or a notification of my non LOA. 2. Since when did Hypergamer get this letter box, or is that just me? 3.  Is it me, or did Aceon get a whole lot more confusing when I left?  The one that comes after 3. Hey AVol, you still mad cuz u bad?

Mr_Squirrel

*sigh*

~Feer

Oh I see. We are doing the whole meme thing?

THAT'S JUST GREAT!

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: RanmaChan on 29-03-2012
Welcome back Lachance.  Enjoy the cold while you can, it is the best.  I can't stand summer.  xD
Also, remember to go vote for the new Viosk Mayor.
Ooh, that reminds me. President Obama is coming to my state, lol.

Superblackbiker

http://youtu.be/JwcgPJlMWrE
WHEN YOU LEAVE
OUR COLOURS FADE TO GREY
OOAH OOAH EH OOAH OOAH  OOAH EH
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

Superblackbiker

Try make it on for Saturday, bud, 6 or 7. Ball thingy, still W.I.P but only final arrangements and time needs to be confirmed.

Superblackbiker

*salutes the man*    Yessir! Though thats not that much left nao.. OH WELL, I SHALL, CPEH. FOR YOU. FOR ACEON. FOR WILLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

FluffPuppies

Oh yeah. By the way, i lost my FluffPuppies account in a bet so I'm using F_O_S's account from now on.  ;D

Mr_Squirrel

Hi.

I guess I'm sort of back. But I probably won't get on as much as I used to. And I might spend the few next days after this sleeping. Also, Port and Demon. I came back on and the city hasn't changed. So what's with that? Anyway, hopefully I'll see all of you soon.

Superblackbiker

Looks like I won't be on for a while, this update seems to have made my minecraft hate Aceon. Apparently Beans can't even join the server let alone be disconnected from it. But if anyone knows how to solve the problem I've got, please take 30 seconds to 1 minute to tell me it. But then again, knowing you lot, you wouldn't even have that time on your hands. I WILL RETURN SOMEHOW, EVEN IF I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD MINECRAFT AGAIN.

Das_Bierstiefel

Feerman

oh my god I remembered the password to my old accnt.
this is gr8.
too bad everything's gone.