Re: Caphori: Password Application Thread

Started by RighBread, 20-01-2012

MajorBradley

It says I was sent the password I checked my Profile PMs but there was nothing :S

Knife_cz

Quote from: kacha0 on 14-05-2012
Kacha0 app.
I belive your "RP" on that question is a bit too small.
Quote from: Tilidien on 14-05-2012
Tilidien app.
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
You deleted that on purpose?
Ill delete this comment later.

kacha0

Quote from: knife_cz on 14-05-2012
Quote from: kacha0 on 14-05-2012
Kacha0 app.
I belive your "RP" on that question is a bit too small.
Quote from: Tilidien on 14-05-2012
Tilidien app.
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
You deleted that on purpose?
Ill delete this comment later.

I corrected it, i hope its enough.

myland

Roleplay Name:Myland

Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience:i have alot of RPG experience from other games, i know how it all works. i play serious and respect other players.

What servers you play on:this is my first atempt to get on an server.

D[size=78%][/size]o you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no, i dont play at your minecraft server. but i own minecraft and will probaly send an application for it, if i like the terraria server(Caphori).[size=78%][/size]
[size=78%][/color][/size]
[size=78%][/color][/size]Why would you like to join our server:i am an huge fan of RPG games. i think an RPG in terraria multiplayer is angood idea and i wants to try it.[size=78%][/size]
[size=78%][/color][/size]Have you read the rules thread?:yes i have read the rules.[size=78%][/size]
[size=78%][/color][/size]Do you agree to follow the rules?:yes i agree whit the rules.[size=78%][/size]
[size=78%][/color][/size]A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):i would have asked him about the scroll. if its leagle and if its dangerus for me to wear. if all of that is ok i would have mabey brought it, depends on the price.[size=78%][/size][size=78%][/color]/size][/size]

Chainzz

b]Have you read the rules thread?:Yes I have.

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes of course I wouldnt know why somebody should break them.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):I would be careful and look at him If i think he is corrupt I will call the guards!

Yiphyin

Sorry about that, I had some formatting issues with my browser that I can't seem to get around. Let me know if someone wants me to email them the app if that's not readable.

Evan Kadimo

Roleplay Name: Evan Kadimo

Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody

Previous roleplay experience: I played some on Minecraft, and played Runscape.

What servers you play on: None for Terraria yet

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No

Why would you like to join our server: Meet new people and make friends, Help other users and build a empire.(If Allowed)

Baglady74

[/size]Roleplay Name: Hastur (You know.. The Elder God.)Age: 16Players you already know on the on the server: I don't know anyone here.Previous roleplay experience: I played on a RP Minecraft server for months. It closed a year ago,What servers you play on: Acheron Gaming [Minecraft] I'm an administrator.Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No.Why would you like to join our server: I like Terraria, I've always wanted to spend time on a RP based Terraria server, and this server looks to be very well maintained judging by the forums and website.Have you read the rules thread?: Thank you for reminding me. Yeah.Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): I pity him and his inferior magic. He can peddle his plebeian enchantments elsewhere.

Bill Hicks was a cool guy.

Baglady74

Roleplay Name: Ba'gh
Players you already know on the on the server: No one.
Previous roleplay experience: FaeDine's Minecraft SMP server (Closed).
What servers you play on: Acheron Gaming SMP (Co-Admin).
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No.
Why would you like to join our server: From what I can tell, it's well run; I also have always wanted to try a Terraria RP server.
Have you read the rules thread?: Yes.
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Assess the situation. He is most likely an immortal who will judge my nature by how I answer.
Bill Hicks was a cool guy.