HGN Server Status's

Started by ThY, 14-10-2011

Midgetonic

Lol calm down, just a joke.

Joemoma

Quote from: Midgetonic on 18-10-2011

Wasn't specifically aimed at you, other people actually do think it's Garry's fault >_<

Ragolution

Quote from: Joemoma on 18-10-2011
Quote from: Midgetonic on 18-10-2011

Wasn't specifically aimed at you, other people actually do think it's Garry's fault >_<

Because it obviously is. God.

deluxulous

gerry is bad he needall ban!!

Silver Knight

Gmod servers are backup, hopefully without issue.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Khorn

Always an issue for me, sadly.

Steven :D

Quote from: Last.Exile on 18-10-2011
Gmod servers are backup, hopefully without issue.
Works, Business menu glitch fixed.

Redbark

And this happens when I'm about to head to bed! :'(

INA7HAN

YES SERVERS BACK UP LET RP!

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

ThY

When Im home i will quickly pop on the server and see if its exploitable - it is not just the business menu. The servers are still closed untill then, Ill update this thread when its cool.

Knife_cz

Well,hooray.
I just wonder,some people died in the day when script got broken,players might have collected the loot now, if it works.

Silver Knight

Quote from: ThY on 19-10-2011
When Im home i will quickly pop on the server and see if its exploitable - it is not just the business menu. The servers are still closed untill then, Ill update this thread when its cool.

What? It's either fine or it's not, spit it out son.

Knife_cz

Alright I connected to the server-Business menu is removed,items which were dropped and couldn't be looted are gone,I don't think someone took them.Everything seems fine.

ThY

Quote from: knife_cz on 19-10-2011
Alright I connected to the server-Business menu is removed,items which were dropped and couldn't be looted are gone,I don't think someone took them.Everything seems fine.
The server is closed. Checking it now,
there was ALOT worse things than the business menu bug.

edit; GREEN LIGHT, GOGOGO!

Gonztah

Goose

Those who died are justified, just had to say it but no we warned you and you people didn't listen so that happend but a list of killed and items were taken
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Midgetonic

The server is not working currently. (IDK if this is the right spot to tell you guys)

Details: You connect but you get stuck at "sending client info" screen, and when you check the game info it says server not responding.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Midgetonic on 28-10-2011
The server is not working currently. (IDK if this is the right spot to tell you guys)

Details: You connect but you get stuck at "sending client info" screen, and when you check the game info it says server not responding.

Updated and restarted all servers.

Midgetonic

Its down again, idk if its the same problem.

Redbark

What happened to stalker rp number 1? It's not on my favorite list anymore.

ThY

It should be up within the next few days, use server 2