Old Freedom Apps - Outdated.

Started by Psycrowtik03385, 30-11-2008

Locke

The link appears to be broken, but your back story is very... innacurate to what the Zone is really like. Fix it up and we'll see.

reaperz132

Okay read the wiki links and redid my backstory. Hopefully its better than the older one

Jeremy was born in the Zone, past the Brain Scorcher, and about 4 kilometers away from a power plant.He was a violent child and was often in fights and out of home. His mother was a drunk and his father was dead, so Jeremy had to support himself. Jeremy ran away from home around 16 years of age and was finally forced to stop when the faction DUTY took all of his belongings, after interrogating him about a faction known as Freedom. Jeremy tried to move on, but was attacked several times before reaching an old blown out house.

He took refuge, hiding from mutants, zombie type creatures, and anomalies. Several times he acquired radiation sickness, and had to seek medication. On a few of his trips he found ammo, and his fourth trip produced a Sig pistol. Jeremy was almost discovered by a STALKER, while he was looting. Apparently, Jeremy had been staying near a power plant that had exploded, and was causing the zombie-like creatures. Jeremy had decided to move on after seeing the man and some followers fix the cooling pumps in the plant. Jeremy followed the group, but stopped at a settlement to re-stock. The town was run by DUTY, and although he had issues with them, he decided to stay near the town and set up in an old house similar to his old abode.

(In game story starts here, disregard if not allowed)
At the age of 24, Jeremy had been confronted by a Monolith preacher, and had been stabbed in the kneecap several times. As he dragged himself across the zone, he was met by a man in a green suit, who's name was Will. He and his friend Christfer, helped Jeremy get back on his feet and kill a bloodsucker. They then helped him get back at DUTY by employing him as an undercover mercenary. Jeremy recovered armor and ammunition from the depot and succeed in delivering them to Freedom. He was then introduced to Walter, and wishes to now join Freedom.

Locke

Your backstory is still lacking horribly, but I'll add you as a trial freedomer.
Your rp is much better than your storywriting, which makes shakespeare turn in his grave.

Welcome to freedom!

reaperz132

Okay well, I've never played the real game, but I did play the demo. Please help me write a better backstory, and if you can't, pointers? Anyways, Thanks for the trial and I hope to please

Welek

Stalker had a Demo?

Uhhhhh?

Tunddruff

OK I TOOK HIS AND DECIDED TO MAKE IT WORK cause he was good today, he really proved himself. AND HE LISTENS LIKE NO TOMORROW

Jeremy was born in the US(No one in Europe would name someone Jeremy), past the Brain Scorcher(Nope not in euro), and about 4 kilometers away from a power plant. He was a violent child and was often in fights and out of his home. His mother was a drunk and his father was dead, so Jeremy had to support himself. Jeremy ran away from home around 16 years of age and was finally forced to stop when the Police took all of his belongings, after charging him with a bunch of crimes he didn't do.(Once again, not in the zone, there are no women in the zone). Jeremy decided to run, he robbed a store and bought a plane ticket out of the county, to England. Jeremy tried to move on, but was attacked several times in an attempt by the US to get his. He finally found refuge in an old house

He took refuge, hiding from police, bounty hunters. Those type creatures people. Several times he acquired radiation sickness got hurt badly, and had to seek medication help other than his own. On a few of his trips, to the grocery store, he found ammo(State the gun first), and his fourth trip produced(How?) a Sig pistol(pick a model, i prefer -->) P220. Jeremy was almost discovered by a S.T.A.L.K.E.R(EVERYONE in the zone is a S.T.A.L.K.E.R) police officer, while he was looting a garbage can. Apparently, Jeremy had been staying near a power plant() Chemical factory that had exploded, and was causing the wild life to become more creature like. Jeremy had decided to move on after seeing a man and some followers get killed my some creatures. Jeremy followed(Chernobyl NPP = dead to everything) ran from the group, but stopped at a bar to re-stock(:D) get a drink. The town bar was covered in Cops, and although he had issues with them, he decided to stay away from the cops. He stayed in the bar and sat at the counter similar to his old life. He heard of a beat up man, by the name of Konstantin (FUCKIN RIGHT OLD FREEDOM LEADER) and learned about the Zone. Where his new life would begin.

(In game story starts here, disregard if not allowed)
At the age of 24, Jeremy had been confronted by a Monolith preacher, and had been stabbed in the kneecap several times. As he dragged himself across the zone, he was met by a man in a green suit, who's name was Will. He and his friend Christfer, helped Jeremy get back on his feet and kill a bloodsucker(Nope nope nope, you'd be dead, they run faster than us). They then helped him get back at DUTY by employing him as an undercover mercenary(Makes no sense with this version). Jeremy found some armor and ammunition from the Bar and succeed in delivering them to Freedom. He was then introduced to Walter Tenel(!!!) Walter, and wished to now join Freedom.

Tenel gave him the Name and PDA-email-thing for Walter.

To be continued.

FIXED, Enjoy people to read this :) As i said, i like him and i think im basicly incharge of the Rookies, Like i talk to EVERY SINGLE Rookie!

Locke

Oh you little bitch tundruff, you exchanged your name for mine :C

Tea

Steam Friends Name: Mr. Tea

In-Character Name: Ruf Benteski

Steam ID: Mr. Tea

What is your region/Timezone?: The Zone

How long have you been roleplaying?: 3 years

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since day 1 baby!

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Yus

Are you in any other factions?: No

What is your characters backstory?: Ever since Ruf was a little boy, he dreamt of standing behind a bar and serving fully camo'd S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs called Freedom.

What is Freedom's belief?: Getting High, Getting Drunk, Getting Laid and Getting Paid! FREEDOM!

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To serve ice cold beverages from my trusty freezer

- Mr. Tea

Lol accepted owned

lolgagger106

Steam Friends Name: Lord Cheez Its

In-Character Name: Sahkarov Varge:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11935338

What is your region/Timezone?: EST

How long have you been roleplaying?: 3 years.

How long have you been playing on the server?: A month, but been inactive.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Yes, I have both SoC and CS.

Are you in any other factions?: No.

What is your characters backstory?:    Sahkarov Varge has been taunted most of his life. He was born on 1980, in Slovensk? republika (Slovakia). Although he does not show it, he does have more than a temper. He was hardened in a orphanage
full of kids much older then him. Everyday it was the same food, a cup of old beans. The teacher was abusive, ignorant of many things about teaching. So Sahkarov, learned the technique of sounding out words. His close friend Milosak, studied with him.
by the age of 12, Sahkarov woke up, and didn't see Milosak on the top of the bunk bed, which was unusal considering how Milosak sleeps in. He goes to the playground to find a group of kids attacking Milosak. Sahkarov, quickly reacts by trying to get one
of the kids to stop attacking Milosak which results in him getting hit in his small intestine, the kid tells him to piss off, that Milosak shouldn't get caught trying to steal from us. Sahkarov, runs holding his stomach, to the kitchen.

He quickly looks for a weapon he could use to defend his friend who is like a brother to him. He finds a kitchen knife. He then runs out to the playground, and yells stop! The kid tells him, "I thought I told you to piss off!" The kid then
starts to run at Sahkarov intill he says him pull out the kitchen knife. Sahkarov firmly states "I SAID STOP!" The kids look up, at Sahkarov and the other kid. The other kid than tries to jump at Sahkarov, but in reflex, Sahkarov stabs him in his chest.
Now in everyone is in silence. The badly bruised Milosak then runs to the shocked Sahkarov, who tells him that they need to go. They hurry to their room, packing some clothes, sheets, and some money into a bag. They hurry and run out of the orphanage. They then went to the local butcher
and tell him what happened. Shocked to know Sahkarov killed a kid, he willingly gives them money, for food. He knows Sahkarov would be wanted for murder, so he takes both of them to Bratislava. He then tells them, get to Ukraine, he tells them about the wealth that can be made there. The two boys
are able to get a ride to Ukraine, in which they work at a restaurant in which they live at in return for part of their salary. Now Sahkarov is 26, and Milosak is 28, they finally made enough to get out of debt. Then, a explosion happens. The zone has been formed. They both survive, but seek a safe
shelter...

What is Freedom's belief?: Trying to make the zone available for everyone.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Freedom, gave me shelter, even though I could of been a bandit, and they trust me as if I were a brother to them.

Accepted. I'm loving the backstory! (Trial)

Tunddruff

Quote from: lolgagger106 Steam Friends Name: Lord Cheez Its

In-Character Name: Sahkarov Varge:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11935338

How long have you been roleplaying?: 3 years.

How long have you been playing on the server?: A month, but been inactive.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Yes, I have both SoC and CS.

What is your characters backstory?:    Sahkarov Varge has been taunted most of his life. He was born on 1980, in Slovenská republika (Slovakia). Although he does not show it, he does have more than a temper. He was hardened in a orphanage
full of kids much older then him. Everyday it was the same food, a cup of old beans. The teacher was abusive, ignorant of many things about teaching. So Sahkarov, learned the technique of sounding out words. His close friend Milosak, studied with him.
by the age of 12, Sahkarov woke up, and didn't see Milosak on the top of the bunk bed, which was unusal considering how Milosak sleeps in. He goes to the playground to find a group of kids attacking Milosak. Sahkarov, quickly reacts by trying to get one
of the kids to stop attacking Milosak which results in him getting hit in his small intestine, the kid tells him to piss off, that Milosak shouldn't get caught trying to steal from us. Sahkarov, runs holding his stomach, to the kitchen.

He quickly looks for a weapon he could use to defend his friend who is like a brother to him. He finds a kitchen knife. He then runs out to the playground, and yells stop! The kid tells him, "I thought I told you to piss off!" The kid then
starts to run at Sahkarov intill he says him pull out the kitchen knife. Sahkarov firmly states "I SAID STOP!" The kids look up, at Sahkarov and the other kid. The other kid than tries to jump at Sahkarov, but in reflex, Sahkarov stabs him in his chest.
Now in everyone is in silence. The badly bruised Milosak then runs to the shocked Sahkarov, who tells him that they need to go. They hurry to their room, packing some clothes, sheets, and some money into a bag. They hurry and run out of the orphanage. They then went to the local butcher
and tell him what happened. Shocked to know Sahkarov killed a kid, he willingly gives them money, for food. He knows Sahkarov would be wanted for murder, so he takes both of them to Bratislava. He then tells them, get to Ukraine, he tells them about the wealth that can be made there. The two boys
are able to get a ride to Ukraine, in which they work at a restaurant in which they live at in return for part of their salary. Now Sahkarov is 26, and Milosak is 28, they finally made enough to get out of debt. Then, a explosion happens. The zone has been formed. They both survive, but seek a safe
shelter...

What is Freedom's belief?: Trying to make the zone available for everyone.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Freedom, gave me shelter, even though I could of been a bandit, and they trust me as if I were a brother to them.

I like it Locke, plus he is good at RPing, Rped with him all week, Also fixed so your name was there.

Connor 2.0

Steam Friends Name: Connor

In-Character Name: Mikhail Sergeievich

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19028755

What is your region/Timezone?: EST Standard

How long have you been roleplaying?: Few years

How long have you been playing on the server?: Months

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Both

Are you in any other factions?: No

What is your characters backstory?:
Mikhail Sergeievich grew up in Cherynobyl before the accident, After Cherynobyl NPP Accident, He was moved out of the zone
with his Father, Years later when he was 27 years old, He returned to the zone after paying off the Guards, He planned to Reach Cherynobyl NPP and recover some of his familys very valuable Belongings. Soon after realizing he couldn't pay off the guards, He looked for one of the factions to help him, Soon he arrived at a Duty Town and found out what their Beliefs we're, He asked them for help but he was refused by DUTY. Weeks later he hired a Mercenary group to help him get in.
As they approached Cherynobyl NPP, Monolith Openned fired, Mikhail realized it's going to take more then a mercenary group, He turned to freedom and found about their beliefs, And tried to join.

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedom want everybody in the world to be able to have free access to zone and Explore it.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?:
Because, Your my homeboy and i love Freedom and I think it would be cool
to be in a faction except duty.

Accepted as Trial. Nice to see you unbanned.
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

--------FALLOUT ROLEPLAY--------
Connor Xentos - Enclave Applied - Alive

--------MIDEVIL ROLEPLAY--------
Crescent - Elve Bowman - Alive
Connor Xentos - Human Swordsman - Alive

--------REAL LIFE ROLEPLAY--------
Connor Murphy - Police Applied - Alive

foreverthesickestkid

Steam Friends Name: bowwibs

In-Character Name: Caleb Burns

Steam ID: 0:1:5136873

How long have you been role playing?: Over 2 years, and over that 2 years I have acquired so much experience and knowledge.

How long have you been playing on the server?: I actually just started playing on this server, however I was a long time player & trusted at the Zone.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Yes I have, both of them. I have only beaten the first one.

What is your characters backstory?: Caleb was transferred to the zone due to reasons even he doesn't know. Caleb pretty much had woken up there. Finding himself with no memory, only some sausage and a sleeping bag he laid on the ground angry at himself for not knowing what was going on. Then a gun shot went off, Caleb ran in fear at first, but then looked to see what it was.. Seeing over a rock he saw a freedom base camp doing recruitment training. It all started there. A clue to why he might be there was a note crumpled in his pocket, a crinkled note in his pocket entitled this *Caleb Burns (unreadable writing) You are (unreadable writing) 2nd and 3rd degree (unreadable writing) You will not (unreadable writing) No possible (unreadable writing) Goodbye. Maybe Caleb was sent there by law enforcement for breaking a law, maybe it is talking about the burn located on his left side and it is just a doctors note.. We will all find out soon enough as the story unfolds.

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedom's belief is that the Zone's questions, wonders, and secrets should be let out to all of humanity.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I was originally a SGT in Freedom at the Zone, it just seemed to fit me so well. I then was RP'ing with Freedomers in the server today, and I realized how much once again it fits me so well unlike any other faction.

I wanted to just add in a little more about myself, first of all I wanted to state that I am a very serious and well rounded role player.  I also wanted to state that I am a problem solver, and a really good guy. I plan to really work my way up the ranks, I absolutely love training people and setting up things. Once again, I have the knowledge and experience to do those things well.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application,
If you have any questions please contact me IC, Steam Friends, or even on the forums.

Sincerely,
~ftsk

Accepted.

TRAITOR
Characters:

Military Recruitment Officer // Christofer Brock
Trader // Maksym Smirnovoych Ctol
CCA.C18-UNION.75160 // Jakob Turman

Chrisseren

Steam Friends Name:Chrisseren

In-Character Name:Jerry Lofthton

Steam ID: UNKNOWN 00:45 29 0 ( Its really what comes up )

What is your region/Timezone?:California/(GMT-08:00)

How long have you been roleplaying?:Around 2 years going all the way back to HL1.

How long have you been playing on the server?:over 2 weeks/Over 1 month if you count the time back when we played on the old map. ( Forgot the name,It had a Town and was big )

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: I played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC.

Are you in any other factions?:No.

What is your characters backstory?: Jerry Came to the Zone by a small civilian helicopter.Jerry didn't have much knowledge of the zone other than Rumors.He wondered what he would do when he came.His helicopter was shot at by the bandits when he started to get into the forest areas.They got a RocketPropelledGrenadelauncher out,The helicopter was seconds to a large fireball.Jerry Jumped it and fell onto some soft muddy dirt.Jerry,Even with the mud,was injured. ( lightly ) Jerry saw a camp nearby and he ran for it.When he arrived to the camp,It was the Freedom base.He came in and they healed him.After a while,Jerry learned of the Freedom's Thoughts and Agreed heavily to them.Jerry then contemplated if he should join the freedom after all they had done for him.

What is Freedom's belief?:All the Good things in the Zone should be spread out to the people Equally.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Tundruff inspired me to join,Not only that,The Freedom sounds like a faction on the good side rather than the other factions that are Assholes that tell you to piss off if you want to take a rest.

I like the backstory, very interesting and makes much more sense. Accepted as trial, welcome to freedom.

Ps : Lets work on that grammar of yours

Fluffy

Forever's a good RPer, sorry to leave you hanging as an injured man by the way...

foreverthesickestkid

Thanks for the recc. mate :)

And no problem I forgive you............. *thought bubble over forevers head: me-> :gun_bandana:  :tooth:<- majorfluffy*
Characters:

Military Recruitment Officer // Christofer Brock
Trader // Maksym Smirnovoych Ctol
CCA.C18-UNION.75160 // Jakob Turman

Alek Kenenday

Steam Friends Name:[HGN DT] Redneck

In-Character Name: Alek Kenenday

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:15882633

What is your region/Timezone?: Central.

How long have you been roleplaying?:5 Years

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since it started.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Yes and I beat both.

What is your characters backstory?: When Alek was born he was living about 10 miles away from Pripyat with his parents and his brother. When he was a teenager at school he had been pushed to try some type of drug called "Pot" he tried it and got addicted. Alek's parents were so upset with him they gave him some money and sent him to the United states for a better life. A few more years later Alek turned 18 then he heard Cherynobl NPP had a second explosion. He did not have enough money to fly back to Ukraine so he worked for a year. Once he made enough money he immediatly quit his job. He was tired living under stupid rules, so he flew to Ukraine and once he got there he encountered military douche bags. He was turned away but he found a group of loners who were trying to sneak past the military so he jumped in with them. But upon doing so they got in but then they were found by the military and were forced to scatter while so of them were shot dead. Alek ran as fast as he could heading for nearby villages. He found this one place of these men called "FREEDOM" he asked them what they were about. Upon that question he heard "It is about freedom!!!" He then wished to join them to take the stresses of the world off his shoulders.

What is Freedom's belief?: The Zone shouldn't be kept secret and that you should be allowed to do what you please

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because I am tired of living under stressful jobs and under these rules, I would like to have FREEDOM for the rest of my life

D-D-D-Denied.

Chrisseren

I fixed the backstory,Will you put another comment just to let me know you've seen it?

Locke

Quote from: Chrisseren I fixed the backstory,Will you put another comment just to let me know you've seen it?

Welcome to freedom

Minorkos

Steam Friends Name: Minorkos

In-Character Name: Ray Wright

Steam ID: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13313477

What is your region/Timezone?: GMT +02 (European  :/)

How long have you been roleplaying?: Over a year and half perhaps?

How long have you been playing on the server?: Next to nothing. I'm making this thread already to clear up some misunderstandings people seem to have with me. So don't bother saying that I haven't played enough, I'm working on it. I'd like this application to be taken seriously next week, even longer perhaps.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Yes. S.T.A.L.K.E.R: SoC.

Are you in any other factions?: Nope.

What is your characters backstory?: Ray Wright originates from England. He served in the British Army for a year, but he got sick of the strict rules of the army. He went AWOL and he ended up in The Zone.

EXTRA QUESTION BY ME: What is your character's personality like?: Ray Wright is a relaxed guy, who rarely takes things seriously. If he is being shot at, he may just yell something like "STOP SHOOTING YOU ASS" rather than picking up his rifle and actually shooting. He will use his rifle, but only as a last resort. Guns interest Ray, but he is not too fond of pointing them at people and firing. He just likes to keep them as trophies. Ray Wright always looks on the bright side of life, even though things may look extremely bad for him.

What is Freedom's belief?: Don't keep The Zone's secrets away from the outside world, hang out and smoke pot, etc.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Well, Duty and the Military seem way too strict for me. Freedom would be good, since I'm very easy-going and relaxed. I do follow orders, but don't be expecting me to be too serious about my mission.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Moved from another thread to here.

Tunddruff

2 MORE SLOTS IN FREE FREEDOM DUE TO THE UP ROAR IN RECRUITS

CURRENTLY 8 ROOKIES

All open :D

Blake.H

Steam Friends Name: Longlostblake

In-Character Name: Prof. David Star
                [Ecologist]

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:19190275

What is your region/Timezone?: GMT +0
                         [UK]

How long have you been roleplaying?: 3 years and 4 months. Ya rly.

How long have you been playing on the server?: 3 weeks maby more.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: SoC

Are you in any other factions?: Ecologist

What is your characters backstory?:
   In early life he grew up in the North-West of England Lancashire. In high school David was a brainiac. He loved science, he was good at it. He studied In an English grammar school and he scraped an A* In Maths but aced his A* in Biology, Chemistry and Physics. He got mostly A's and B's in his other subjects.
He obviously went to college, there he studied; Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Politics at A Level for one year, and; Biology, Chemistry and Maths for the second year getting an AS level in Politics and A levels; in Biology, Chemistry and Maths. He moved on to Cambridge University where he studied Ph.D. in Research, in Bio-Chemistry. It was hard but he managed to get the Ph.D., his mother always said he was going to be a cleaver boy. Look at him now, Earning ?70, 000 a year researching Illnesses, diseases and mutations. Then a new Proposal was made to him.. He would be promised unimaginable amounts of money, isn't it strange how people act towards greed? The Ukrainian Military offered him an application, he sent it off, he was accepted.

Now in the zone he has seen many amazing things - Aritfacts... Things that blow your mind literaly. He grew annoyed at Duty destroyed their lab equipment to move into the Main ECO-Base. He then grew annoyed at the Eco-Base. Too many idiots looking at his stuff, he now turns to the ones he truely likes and admires. Freedom. Will they accept him under their wings?

[Im really not in the mood to write a fucklong addition to my backstory, that is the basics ^ ]

What is Freedom's belief?: Rest of the world should see the zone, have access to the zone.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Char is very drawn to freedoms beliefs, you're all epic people, char has lab virtually next to Freedomers.

Extra: Don't add me to the roster as a freedom if you don't want to. It doesn't concern anyone else other than freedom... but w/e

Accepted, Unless Locke thinks Otherwise, Rookie...

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Dom

^ Above post. This isnt alowed, im sorry but a whole shenanigan occured when Nikolaz did this and it messed up a whole lot of rp and shit, it just wouldnt happen sorry.

Blake.H

Well it is Dom, its exactly the same as what we did with DUTYs lab - Just at freedoms base.

"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Leni

Quote from: longlostblake Well it is Dom, its exactly the same as what we did with DUTYs lab - Just at freedoms base.

Umm No rule break Multifactioning with one char. =/

Blake.H

Its not. It will be like a Eco that works with Freedoms. Locke already said yes... Create a new topic if you don't like it. This is an application thread.