Old Freedom Apps - Outdated.

Started by Psycrowtik03385, 30-11-2008

chicken

Steam Friends Name: Chicken Noodles

In-Character Name: Fred Johnson

Steam ID: Im on a different computer right now, I'll get back to you on that.

What is your region/Timezone?: Central (U.S.)

How long have you been roleplaying?: about 18 months of TnB and Shh... Script

How long have you been playing on the server?: Not very long, About a day.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: I've played the first one, but own neither one.

Are you in any other factions?: No.

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedom believes that the Zone should be open to everyone and should not be hidden to anyone.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I have been working with them for a little while and their beleifs make sense to me, and i beleive in the same things. I have single handedly fought off an attack from DUTY, so I think I would be a valuble part of Freedom.

Denied: New rule stating that you need to be on the server for at least two weeks to join Freedom. Please wait and try again.

BLUcody

Steam Friends Name: Commander[BLU]$$cody$$

In-Character Name: Christan S. Stanley

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14258058

What is your region/Timezone?: Western Pacific.

How long have you been roleplaying?:2 Years.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Only the first one.

Are you in any other factions?: No not at all.

What is Freedom's belief?: To realease the Zone's secrets to the people.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?:I played on Thezone RP server for two years being freedom.

Other notes/Further notes:I've played on freedom faction on S.T.A.L.K.E.R servers for alot of time now. And i'm friendly always, but always follow's orders.
I've also experienced combat in guns and melee. I was also with Royz on Thezone RP server when we were both Freedom.
That is all.

Accepted: You are now a rookie (Trial)

Phish

Steam Friends Name: Giggles| Phish

In-Character Name: Feodor Kozkov

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18569385

What is your region/Timezone?: GMT

How long have you been roleplaying?: I was into RP intensive MUD's about 4 years ago, and have been roleplaying in Garry's Mod for 2 years.

How long have you been playing on the server?: First time I connected was a few weeks ago, began playing and RPing seriously a few days ago. Also, I played on the Zone server as a loner for 2 months.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Yes, I have completed SoC and CS

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedom is a idealistic organization, that strongly believes in an individual's rights, especially concerning the freedom to access the Zone's resources. Members of freedom are willing to take orders from their superiors, but are highly opposed to bullying, intimidation, and a very rigid command and control hierarchy that is seen in the Military and Duty. A member of freedom would not shirk from thinking for themselves, but understands the need to be able to work as a team to accomplish their goals.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I want to join freedom because of the large scope of roleplay that is possible as both a member of a faction in general, and also a member of a faction with the belief's that Freedom has. Also, I think that joining freedom would allow to me to become a part of the roleplay's between factions far more than just being a loner.

Impure Reality

Steam Friends Name: Impure Reality

In-Character Name: Justin Bailey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11218817

What is your region/Timezone?: USA/EST

How long have you been role playing?: Just about five months on Garry's mod. ten if you include other games.

How long have you been playing on the server?: Not very long i think its been about two weeks, but Ive role played on many other servers including Taco & Banana,and some other servers that died.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl

Are you in any other factions?: No

What is Freedom's belief?: They want everything to be free, Free to roam, Free to explore. Information not to be hidden. That is what i think they believe in.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I Do not like Duty,and Military. Id prefer to be in freedom because Ive done many things for them like capturing a duty, Could have had two tho but that duty did something random. Freedom seems to match me perfectly so i would be very happy and my role playing would increase if I am able to join. Instead of just being a stalker doing random jobs to get by.

Removed: So even though you and Salisbury were bragging about killing Duty you both run off and abandon Freedom for them?...wha?

Snaggy

Steam Friends Name:
Snaggy

In-Character Name: Devon Kaput

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17264910

What is your region/Timezone?: GMT -8

How long have you been role playing?
: A long , long, time.

How long have you been playing on the server?:
I've been popping in and out of it, but I'm applying to get involved in the role play. I've been around for about, three weeks. Just registered.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games? Yeah. I had a copy of the first game, but then It became shitfaced because of Sec Rom.

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedom believes that everyone has the right to know the truth. They stand for 'peace and freedom'. They believe that the zone is a gift, etc etc.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?:
I don't want to be a Duty or Military maggot. I'm a 'expert' at resistance type of role play. You can only do so many stalker missions.

Accepted

Ryan P. Salisbury

Steam Friends Name: Ryan Salisbury

In-Character Name: Ryan Salisbury

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9199459

What is your region/Timezone?: GMT-5 East Coast

How long have you been roleplaying?: About One and a half years all together on different Banana and Taco Scripts.

How long have you been playing on the server?: I think about two weeks. About the same Time as Impure Reality.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Shadow of Chernobyl

Are you in any other factions?: Was in OB but (No Offense) Not my type of RP there.

What is Freedom's belief?: I think the freedom believes that The zone should be open to the world. They believe that everyone should be allowed to see the secrets of the Zone. Pretty much the opposite of DUTY and the same as myself.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I have RPed with alot of the Freedom, Tried some Duty and that didn't work out. I can't stand the Military (Ingame) and i think the RP is alot of FUN. Me and Impure Reality do alot of RP together. We have both helped the Freedom in alot of stuff. And being a straight loner is kinda boring. I love the many different things that Freedom does. I am infatuated with the Freedom. Alot of fun.

Removed: So even though you and Impure were bragging about killing Duty you both run off and abandon Freedom for them?...wha?
Lets tango. Your pistol vs. my M-16. Still want to dance? =]

Exetric

Steam Friends Name: Freckle123

In-Character Name: Ioann Exetric

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17775900

What is your region/Timezone?: GMT

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2 Years

How long have you been playing on the server?: YSince Start

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Yup

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedom hope to open the zone to the everyone and to not keep it a secret and closed off to the world.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I think after playing the Stalker games, I would fit Freedom perfectly with their sort of half arsed approach to the zone. If i was in Freedom then i would bring that atmosphere from the game into the RP and make some good RP. Also because the other Factions have shit leaders. :D

Denied: No...just no

Strelok

Steam Friends Name: Стрелок - GUN FLAME!

In-Character Name: Vitalik Sokolov

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15189939

What is your region/Timezone?: UTC +3

How long have you been roleplaying?: I've been roleplaying for over 6 years. I stated roleplaying in regular old Forum RPs then I moved up to Garrysmod, and then the real fun began.

How long have you been playing on the server?: I've been playing on The Zone RP for over 6 months, but people back then new me as Lightning Phoenix

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: I've played and beaten both.

Are you in any other factions?: This characters no, but my other two characters are Mercenaries of that matters...

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedoms belief is that everyone in the Zone should be free to do what they want. They want the zone to be free of oppression from factions the military and DUTY.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I feel that Freedom, in my opinion, is an awesome faction. Freedoms more of a layed-back faction, and opposed to DUTY or the military who are just a bunch of facists... But, I digress, I've RPed as freedom on most of the STALKER servers I've visited, and I was a part of Freedom back when TZRP was still up. Also, I just plain like their camouflage. Yellow on green camo is, in my honest opinion, pretty badass.

Pending: Need to be on the server for at least two weeks, but if you roleplay with Freedom well, I'll consider it.

Psycrowtik03385

Two week rule is lifted for awhile.

Exetric

Dude ive been fucking playing since the server came on.

Ive probably got the most experience with Freedom on the server seeing how on The Zone i was Freedom for 2 months.

Hacha

Steam Friends Name:Capapple

In-Character Name:Hansi Jons

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:9814422

What is your region/Timezone?:GMT +1

How long have you been roleplaying?:I've been rollplaying for 2 years now and its still fun :D

How long have you been playing on the server?:I've been playing on the server like 1 weak now

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: yer i have. i have played S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of chernobyl

Are you in any other factions?:No i dont but i will like to try it

What is Freedom's belief?:That the Zone should be free for those who want to come and go. Because the Zone is the only Truely free place in the world

Why do you wish to join Freedom?:I've wish to join Freedom becus i all way's make they Job's in the real game And i like they's Uniform's and i hate the duty's becus thay are so EVIL They allways try to kill me and thats whay i want to bee freedom to kill the duty, and i help them sometims to kill the military or durt

Nikolaz72

Steam Friends Name: Nikolaz72.

In-Character Name: Nikolaz Wilson.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15852891 00:50 450 0.

What is your region/Timezone?: GMT +1.

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2 Year's.

How long have you been playing on the server?: Around 2 Week's.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Completed the first.

Are you in any other factions?: Nope.

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedom, Vodka, and opening the Zone's secret for Everyone.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Becaouse i worked with them and enjoyed their company in the time's i played on the server.

Removed
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Rico

Steam Friends Name: Rico

In-Character Name: Rico Suavey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16058950

What is your region/Timezone?: EST/GMT -5

How long have you been roleplaying?: I've been role-playing for more than a year, off an on Garrys mod.

How long have you been playing on the server?: I've been playing on the server for more than 3 weeks, close to a month.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: I own S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow Of Chernobyl.

Are you in any other factions?: No, I'm not currently in any other factions.

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedom's belief is that the zone should be opened to everyone, and not closed off by the factions.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I wish to join Freedom, because I would like to have a group to Roleplay with, and not with some random Loners around the zone because most of them are complete minges and have no clue what they are doing. Also I just like the way freedom works out in the STALKER games, fighting for the freedom of the zone.

tmh47

Steam Friends Name: -Merry Christmas- The Paralized (Will change back to -=PUMA=- The Paralized after christmas)

In-Character Name: Revara Manus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14126963

What is your region/Timezone?: Denmark, Copenhagen (GMT+1)

How long have you been roleplaying?: About 2.5 years.

How long have you been playing on the server?: About one week (Read in the announcements that you'd remove it for a while)

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Both, but i just couldn't help Duty attack the Freedom in SHOC.

Are you in any other factions?: No, only a smaller Loner group called Scrap-Souls

What is your characters backstory?: Revara Manus is a hunted man in the "Big World" he had been fleeing all over Europe and ended up in Russia three months before he went into the zone, he succesfully hid and luckily heard of "The Zone" that had been created by the year old Chernobyl Incident, he had been looking for a place without police for quite a while, and he had gun training. All he wanted was to be kept alone, but when he came to "The Zone" he quickly found out this might be worse than being alone in the "Big World" he now decides to join a faction as that will be his only escape from the hunt.

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedom wants to uncover the secrets of the zone to all, they believe in relaxation and they hate Duty due to their goal. Freedom also shows off as vodka, drug abusing hippies to those not understanding their real goals.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I wish to join freedom because i did so in both SHOC and CS in the original STALKER games, i've been RP'ing with a few of the freedom, and i tried to help them. But bottom line, i want to join Freedom because i think they are cool and i share their goals with the zone (If it was real.).

Accepted: You are now a rookie (trial)

Urho

Steam Friends Name: Jaakko

In Character Name: Urho Kekkonen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9908200

What is Your Region/TimeZone?: Timezone +7 Region - Northern Scandinavia

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?: Since 06'

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying on The Server?: About 1 and half week now, then I encountered another disaster compared to Tschernobyl; My motherboard encountered an error on it's cooling systems. The core started heating extremely high. Until the pressure blow up the whole system. The motherboard melted to the core of the earth. Don't expect me to be seen in the server for a week or so.

Have You Played Any of The Two S.T.A.L.K.E.R Games?: Stalker, just started Clear Sky

Are You Currently on Any other Factions?: Negative

What is Your Character's Backstory?: Urho Kekkonen, after faking his death in Finland. He packet up, and bought a ticket to Ukraine, in there. He got a decent job in the country's parlament. Not soon after this, Kekkonen got interested about the "The Zone" and it's rumored artifacts. Using his contacts in the goverment, he got the most high-class equipment and supplies. But soon after entering the zone, he got in a trouble with the Bandits. After their attempt to robber him (which was doomed from the beginning), Kekkonen travelled deeper into the zone. Month after this, an strong emission launched across the zone.

And after the emission, the Stalker's found a man that had badly damaged suit and waving an empty pistol in his hand, wandering across the wastelands. First they thought that the poor bastard was brainshorched by the emission, and had turned into a zombie. But for their surprise, the man remember them, and soon they found out that this same man. Was the same Stalker month ago, who went deeper into the zone. Urho Kekkonen.
No one knows what he had witnessed, but he never told anything to anyone. Nowadays, he prefers to stay alone.

What is Freedom's belief?: To open the Zone to everybody, and reveal the Zone's secrets. Freedom is trying to make The Zone Public for everyone, that people should accept and understand the zone, rather than destroy it in their ignorance.

Why Do You Wish to Join Freedom?: I have understood that both me, and Freedom, share the same interests. I have co-operated with the freedom sometimes, and have gave them some information related to other factions, and have actually warned them from an incoming Duty attack. So far, they seem trustable, and very good rp'ers.

For the record, they seem the most efficient, and legit faction in the Stalker RP

Questions: Yes, IF, I am recruited to freedom, do I must to stay in the Freedom base? Or can I have my own home somewhere, where I can be alone and chill?

Accepted: Nice application. I'd like to know more about why he faked his death though. Regarding your question, I'd prefer it if you would stay at the main Freedom base. But you can set up your own little area if you'd like. (Trial)
"The thing about the light you see before death, it ain't heaven son. It's the muzzleblast of an gun"

Cobra

Steam Friends Name: Cobra

In-Character Name: Nikita Sergeyevich

Steam ID: Steam_0:1:15251953

What is your region/Timezone?: Pacific Standard time(West Coast United states)

How long have you been roleplaying?: 1 Year 6 Months

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: I own both Clear sky and Shadow of Chernobyl

Are you in any other factions?: I have a Loner Merc...

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedoms belief is that the Zone is open to everyone and is to be understood and co-existed with not fought.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I was in Freedom and left because IC matters got hot. I loved role-playing with Freedom in a nice passive atmosphere.

(I know it's short but I can't think of anything else to add ): )

Accepted: Welcome back, I hope this character is a little less emo. :clown:

KrazyKong

Steam Friends Name: KrazyKomradeKong{TehNinja}

In-Character Name: Dimitri Volden

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19024834

What is your region/Timezone?: Eastern Canada (Atlantic)

How long have you been roleplaying?: Iv'e been roleplaying for at least a year.

How long have you been playing on the server?: I have been playing within the server for about 3 to 4 days.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: I have just recently played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC, and have seen areas of Clear Skies, and will soon purchase it as well.

Are you in any other factions?: No, I am not in any other factions (Besides Stalker).

What is your characters backstory?: Dimitri Volden, born in 1987, in the outskirts of Nothern Germany. When Dimitri was young, around 3 years of age, his parents where brutaly murdered in a mugging, and Dimitri was the only one left alive. When Dimitri was 18, he decided to join the German Military, like his father had many years ago. During his service, Dimitri comitted a friendly fire on a German soldier, killing him instantly. The accident was considered a felony, and Dimitri was charged for the crime. Dimitri was sentenced to 38 years in prison. Four years later, a Russian Military Officier, visited the prison Dimitri was held. The Warren of the prison was asked to gather criminals to be sent with the Russian Officer back to his country, and serve in an area called "The Zone", to hold the lines from intruders. Dimitri, and two other men accepted, and they where sent to "The Zone", to start a new life, and possibly be free again.

What is Freedom's belief?: The Freedom's beilef of The Zone, is to have access for everyone, and that everyones right is equal while entering, and leaving the area. Their view point is "Free access for the World".

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: The Freedom seem to be an excellent faction, with a great backstory and idea, that could change the face of The Zone, and of course the only free faction which will stand till the zones dustuction. And because of all the medical advances that can come out of the zone, it must be allowed for all people to see its wonders and miracles.

Pending: Why does your character want to join Freedom when he's been brought to the zone by the military?

Yes, I probably should have clerified more. When he accepted the chance to go to The Zone, he wanted to escape the army, after what happend, which scared dimitri for life. So when he arrives, he wants to run away from the military, in any way he can, so what better way to escape the military but to have the chance to fight the them in the Freedom faction. To him, this is his chance to go to The Zone, which was a perfect plan to get back at them some way or another.

Lone Soldier

Steam Friends Name: Mattyman97

In-Character Name: Niko Koslev

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10646772

What is your region/Timezone?: US Eatern Time

How long have you been roleplaying?: Nearly two years, including GMOD9.

How long have you been playing on the server?: About two months.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Ive played both.

Are you in any other factions?: Yes, Nightmare is a Indoctrinated.

What is your characters backstory?: Niko was in a family of lovers, and some of them were Insane. They loved the zone, though that it was a gift from god. Niko loved watching the wild beasts roam in the fields. But frowned when they were smothered by Radiation. Niko's family grew very Poor, and could only afford small packs of military canned food, and maybe a small cup of beer, from a brew master. Until one point when he saw the other factions, geared up and fully loaded. He noticed ones if Green and white and grey, he noticed some in red and black, and the one he thought was the coolest, was the ones in the Dark Green, Brown, And Orange. He didint know what this group/faction was called, until he overheard the DUTY talking about the "Freedom" Faction. he knew DUTY, and Military, and Bandits and Loners and Monolith, Mercenarys. But this is the only group he had'int heard about. He guessed it was those soldiers in the Dark green, brown and orange.

What is Freedom's belief?: Thats the zone is Evolution. In other words, They think that The Zone is a gift from god, completly insanly beutiful.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I want to join freedom because of the lack of Freedom online. And because of the roleplay. Im tired of being a loner, and just walking around trying to make it, without being robbed by Bandits, Shot by the Military, Enslaved by the Monolith and Slavers Union.

Denied: I've heard nothing but complaints against people from you. Don't think you'll make a good member of Freedom.

<:: Leve Koslev|Alive|Prof. Issac's apprentice|Strong::>

I fukin luv gunz so plz i kno i lie in my uh ecologiste app butte i luv them so plz still dun ban me, kthxbai

Rohok Teyar: [OOC]: Happens with every gun. o_O The inventory is fucked up the ass like an african giraffe in the amazon.

bto

Steam Friends Name:Bto2295

In-Character Name:Brandon Ortiz

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:4864317

What is your region/Timezone?:Eastern part.

How long have you been roleplaying?:About 2-3 years. Now i have alot of experience.

How long have you been playing on the server?:3-4mounths. I was ther when we had the wipeout.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?:Yes i Played S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky

Are you in any other factions?:No, i App

What is your Characters backstory?:What is your characters backstory?:My character doesnt believe in what the military and freedom are doing. He doesnt believe that this place should be concealed.He came to the zone to fight whats right. The laws dont afect him/what the military say. Brandon dont abay them because i dont think there right.Brandon experienced with guns. He perfer sniping then running up.Brandon wants to be in the freedom.

What is Freedom's belief?:That the zone should be free for everyone to come. Not hidden by The military and the Duty.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?:I believe in Freedom. Also i like the suits. I want to be a part in the Freedom.

Pending: Please put in character background.
Freedom all day BITCHES!

sniperhunter

Steam Friends Name: [R|L]Sniperhunter

In-Character Name: Abram Matveevich

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7700494

What is your region/Timezone?: EST

How long have you been roleplaying?: Around 2 years. On many different rp servers

How long have you been playing on the server?: 2 1/2 weeks

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: SoC

What is your characters backstory?: Abram Matveevich was born in Belarus in 1983. At age 17 his father was abusive to him and his mother. One night Abram was asleep in his bed after a long day of work when he heard his mother scream, Abram jumped out of his bed, went to the kitchen, grabbed a knife, and ran off to his parents room. Inside the room Abrams father had just slapped his mother and pushed her against the wall. Abram screamed out " Stop! " and his father turned around and looked at him. Abram's father started to walk twoards him with his hand ready to hit him, But.. before his father managed to hit him abram stabbed his father in the chest and he fell to the floor. Abram scared out of his mind ran to his dark room and started to pack his clothes and valuables. His mother walked into the room still terified about what happened and handed abram an old map of europe. On the map there was a red circle around the location of the zone. Abrams mother told him to go there, and that we wouldn't have to worry about what happened tonight.

Abram hugged his mother goodbye and left out the door. It took him 3 weeks with alot of confusion of not knowing how to read a map to finally get to the zone. He found a group of stalkers at a camp where they greeted him, handed him a rookie jacket, a pistol, and a PDA. At the fire place Abram learned about the zone from the conversations of other stalkers, and also asked questions of his own. Later on the stalkers taught him how to fire the pistol effectively and how to use the PDA. The next day Abram felt ready to leave the stalker camp, so he thanked the stalkers and left to go learn about the secrets of the zone. During his travels he had met many new friends, and enemies. Many times Abram asked the other stalkers he came across about the different factions of the zone. One stalker told Abram about freedom and how they wanted the zone to not be a secret and available for everyone. Abram now interested about how freedoms goals matched his continued on his travels to hopefully join freedom, and learn the deepest secrets about the zone.

What is Freedom's belief?: To let the zone be public for all and not a secret

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Freedom has the same intrests of mine, and I prefer to be in a group and not alone

Accepted: Very nice application. (Trial)

Connor 2.0

Steam Friends Name: Connor

In-Character Name: Connor Makarov

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19028755

What is your region/Timezone?: EST Standard

How long have you been roleplaying?: Few years

How long have you been playing on the server?: Few months

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Both

Are you in any other factions?: None

What is your characters backstory?: Connor Makarov was born in Ireland in 1980. His brother Will Makarov was KIA before he was born, Connor grew up with is Father in Ireland till The year 2000, When he got home and he found his house burned down and his father dead and burning, Years later Connor heard about the Zone and the richs it had there, Him and his best friend "Bob Escrow" We're riding in a truck when a Anonomly hit the truck they flipped and we're knocked out. When they woke up Bandits had taken everything they had, They walked for a few miles when They we're attacked by Military for trying to sneak past a checkpoint, Bob was shot in the head Connor bearly made it out alive he soon stumbled apon a Freedom base, He then made friends with Frank 'Chaos' Lazar soon after his death Connor attempted to join Freedom, Waiting there decision.

What is Freedom's belief?: To let the zone be Free, Not hidden away.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Freedom has the same intrests of mine, And i would like a Passive RP Faction and I know alot of the Freedom and they are good friends.

Accepted: You were booted out of Duty, but I'll give you a chance. Don't let us down. (Trial)
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

--------FALLOUT ROLEPLAY--------
Connor Xentos - Enclave Applied - Alive

--------MIDEVIL ROLEPLAY--------
Crescent - Elve Bowman - Alive
Connor Xentos - Human Swordsman - Alive

--------REAL LIFE ROLEPLAY--------
Connor Murphy - Police Applied - Alive

Masterchief2

Steam Friends Name: pakikillingmachine (no iam not racist, its an old account)

In-Character Name: Corey Johnson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9824040 03:17 78 0

What is your region/Timezone?: Atlantic

How long have you been roleplaying?: I say about 3 in a half years

How long have you been playing on the server?: i say 2 weeks

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: i own both of them

What is your characters backstory?: Corey, a S.T.A.L.K.E.R with a bit of experience, decided to leave the zone, but he quickly saw that the outside world was to strict and there was many laws... So later he decided to go back in the zone for for absolute freedom in his life...After seing the crule actions of DUTY, he decided to take action...he decided to organize a small group of militants to attack DUTY, one day a DUTY patrol were coming in a small trail, Corey and his squad killed the patrol without any flaws, thus making a record of 20 successfull attacks...But then, DUTY retaliated with a medium size search and destroy party,
Corey barely made it out alive, and all his friends was dead, Then Corey heard about Freedom and their actions, so he decided to pay them a visit...

What is Freedom's belief?: To ensure freedom in the zone and the zone is the most wounderfull thing that happened on earth...Something like that

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I want to become a member of this great rp, aswell of freedom

Denied: Please add more to your character's background and fix your grammar. Try again in a week

bto

Steam Friends Name:Bto2295

In-Character Name:Brandon Ortiz

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:4864317

What is your region/Timezone?:Eastern

How long have you been roleplaying?:About 2years mounths

How long have you been playing on the server?:3-4 mounths

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?:Yes S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky

Are you in any other factions?:Nope

What is your characters backstory?:My character doesnt believe in what the military and freedom are doing. He doesnt believe that this place should be concealed.He came to the zone to fight whats right. The laws dont afect him/what the military say. Brandon dont abay them because i dont think there right.Brandon experienced with guns. He perfer sniping then running up.Brandon wants to be in the freedom. :gunsmilie:

What is Freedom's belief?:Freedoms Belief is that the zone should be public Not hidden. Thats why Freedom and military/duty fight.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I fight for whats right. I dont believe in the laws/beliefs that the military/duty have. So i want to fight in what i believe in.

Denied: Fix your grammar, and if he doesn't believe in what military and freedom are doing...why does he want to join them? try again in a week.

Since the wipe out im a new charector thats my old charecter in ICly. Yea thats why thats my old guy he died somewhere didnt you see my charecters background diffrent pay atention to these things WIPEOUT. NOT same charector in the real worl 2 people can have the same name isnt this serous rp so DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Hacha

steam friend name: Hacha

In-Caracter Name: Hansi Jonson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9814422

What is your region/Timezone?: (GMT+01:00)

How long have you been roleplaying?: 3 years

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: I have playd S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl

What is your characters backstory?: I was Walking around whit no food and no water, after a day i found a place in a cave where i cut sleep. next morning i was in a bed in a House i cut see some Womans in front of me then they gave me food and water, after i came out at the house there was a littel town. i have walk around in a 10min then there come a man over to me and ask me about i will learn to use weapons and i said yes, then we walk over to hes house. and he told me all about weapons and he learnd me how to use them, and after that i stayd in the town to the end of my life.

What is Freedom's belief?: They Belief at the Zone are free for all and they hate DUTY

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I wish to join Freedom becus i like them and i help them all the time i can.

Denied.
Your grammar SUCKS. Most of freedom rp is text based, and I dont care if english isnt your first language.

Locke

Here you will apply for Freedom. Follow this guideline, and I will review your application and decide if I want you to join Freedom.

I will be more impressed by your application if you use good grammar and spelling. Don't type as if you're in a hurry.

You need to be on the server for two weeks for your application to be considered.

Tunddruff requirements: You MUST check the forums every couple days please.

Freedom is the best faction in the Zone, if you don't truly believe this, dont apply.

If you are going to apply, be active and dedicated.

Steam Friends Name:

In-Character Name:

Steam ID:

What is your region/Timezone?:

How long have you been roleplaying?:

How long have you been playing on the server?:

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?:

Are you in any other factions?:

What is your characters backstory?:

What is Freedom's belief?:

Why do you wish to join Freedom?:

Freedom applications are open

Tunddruff: You must USE the forums. Im tired of people joining with 1-2 posts, join freedom and never using the forums.