Old Freedom Apps - Outdated.

Started by Psycrowtik03385, 30-11-2008

Psycrowtik03385

Here you will apply for Freedom. Follow this guideline, and I will review your application and decide if I want you to join Freedom.

I will be more impressed by your application if you use good grammar and spelling. Don't type as if you're in a hurry.

You need to be on the server for two weeks for your application to be considered.

Steam Friends Name:

In-Character Name:

Steam ID:

What is your region/Timezone?:

How long have you been roleplaying?:

How long have you been playing on the server?:

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?:

Are you in any other factions?:

What is your characters backstory?:

What is Freedom's belief?:

Why do you wish to join Freedom?:

Freedom applications are open

Mastershake

Steam Friends Name: Mastershake

In-Character Name: Oleksander Yakiv

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6094624

What is your region/Timezone?: Eastern Pacific

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2-3 years

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Both

Are you in any other factions?: No

What is Freedom's belief?: To let the Zone's secrets be open for the public

Why do you wish to join Freedom?:I've been with them at TC and at Zone Rp and the rp is fun.

Accepted

Locke

Steam Friends Name: Locke

In-Character Name: Walter Tanasychuk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18678847

What is your region/Timezone?: EST

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2-3 years

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Both

What is Freedom's belief?: To let the Zone's secrets not be hidden, and to show that the zone is for everyone

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I was always with the freedom faction, and I love rp'ing them

Accepted

Mr.AnArChY

Steam Friends Name: [HGN]3Finger'd-Anarchist

In-Character Name: Jack Jhonson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18077235

What is your region/Timezone?: UK GMT 00:00.

How long have you been roleplaying?: since the first rp script.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: yes.

Are you in any other factions?: no.

What is Freedom's belief?: To let the hole world know about the secrets of The Zone.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Since the prevous ZoneRP script, freedom always had a good player group and also had alot of RP fun.

Removed: Inactivity

Exetric

Steam Friends Name: [Gay Mens Club] Exetic

In-Character Name: Ioann Exetric

Steam ID: l0lwut?

What is your region/Timezone?: UK / GMT...I think, lol I can't tell time.

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2 Years but I still suck at it.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Finished Both but it took me 2 years.

Are you in any other factions?: No because noone will let me in because I suck

What is Freedom's belief?: To open the Zone to the world, I just copied that off someone above me btw.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Becuase ive joined Freedom in both games and was Freedom leader in Zone RP...no actually thats a lie like 99% of Applications I make. Btw Silver can I suck your cock?
Denied: Can you at least put you character name and Steam ID? I don't exactly remember you being the leader of Freedom on the Zone RP either.

Keyblockor

Steam Friends Name: Keyblockor

In-Character Name: I forget, but i got recruited IC'ly and Silver gave me the flags.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18371886

What is your region/Timezone?: Newfoundland, Canada, -1:30 i think.

How long have you been roleplaying?: 6 years.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: I have played Stalker, Shadow of chernobyl.

Are you in any other factions?: i MIGHT be joining factions later, but i promise you, i will not metagame nor flame against my Freedom brothers if they kill me in the other ones.

What is Freedom's belief?: To open the zone for everyone, to let the riches and freedom be shared with everyone equally, instead of confining it like duty and the military.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I belive in their cause, i will defend, and open the zone, until my last dieing breath halts me to fall into the ground

Accepted: Just provide me with a character name when you get a chance so I can add it to the roster.

Tunddruff

Steam Friends Name: Tunddruff

In-Character Name: Tenel Asire

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11463550

What is your region/Timezone?: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How long have you been roleplaying?: bout 2 and a halve Back when Gmod was new, and free. Plus in SA:mp and MajorMUD

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Yes i have both of them, Clear sky and SoC.

Are you in any other factions?: Well, i WANTED to be a Merc, but thats closed, and plus anyone who remembers back to TheZoneRp.net knows my second choice is Freedom (More proof is located here http://fc22.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/274/1/0/Tenel_Asire__s_Journal_06_by_Tunddruff.jpg)

What is Freedom's belief?: That the Zone should be free for those who want to come and go. Because the Zone is the only Truely free place in the world!

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because they are a Good faction that i beleive is worth joining, plus i helped alot today, ask the people online on Dec. 1 around 6 - 8 (yay for building a Freedom base  :tt2:)

Also, I believe that I am a good asset and am one of the few that currently have TT ^.^

Ps
Quote from: Exetric Becuase ive joined Freedom in both games and was Freedom leader in Zone RP
Ahahahahahh! DID YOU EVEN PLAY SoC YOU CANT join a Faction idiot.

Accepted

Tea

Steam Friends Name: Fragger21

In-Character Name: Undecided, ill make a new char if i get accepted.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17241863

What is your region/Timezone?: GMT -8 (America, California)

How long have you been roleplaying?: 3 years, SA:MP to DarkRP to TnB to TZRP.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Both, yes.

Are you in any other factions?: No. (Unless you mean chars, yes.)

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedom believe that The Zone should be freely open to the world and its mysteries.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Freedom is a fun faction, i know i will not get bored with it.

Accepted

Nines

Steam Friends Name: Nines

In-Character Name: Vincent Korleos

Steam ID: I'll get back to you on that, currently on my laptop.

What is your region/Timezone?: CTZ (central time zone)

How long have you been roleplaying?: About 2 years of serious RP.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Yes, the first one.

Are you in any other factions?: Not on this character, but on another I am part of the Obscure Blades

What is Freedom's belief?: That the Zone be open to the public, not something to be hidden.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I've seen you're teamwork, i've seen you're RP, this is something i'd like to be a part of.

Accepted

Solid

Steam Friends Name: ringle99

In-Character Name: Alexofv Volkz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14803568

What is your region/Timezone?: GMT (London,Lisbon)

How long have you been roleplaying?: About 2-3 years. Alot of paper based RP and im also an Admin on MWRP SST game-mode.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: On the "Too Buy" list

Are you in any other factions?: Nope

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedoms beleife, i think is that the inhabitants of The Zone need to know the truth. We fight for the common good. We strive to let the good people know...Scratch that...Deserve to know the truth!

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Im a strong Rp'er. It seems an excellent faction to join with a solid belief and structure. Nice background and so many oppertunities for RP Events. I dont need props or enemies for good RP. Im an imaginative person when it comes to RP, so i can build an RP on the fly.

Thanks for reading

Removed: Inactivity

Cobra

Steam Friends Name: Cobra

In-Character Name: Frank Lazar

Steam ID: Steam_0:1:15251953

What is your region/Timezone?: Pacific Standard time(West Coast United states)

How long have you been roleplaying?: 1 Year 6 Months

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: I am a Proud owner of S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky and S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl Beat them both.

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedoms belief is that the zone is to be understood and not to be fought every time you fight the zone it fights back harder so rather then fight the zone like duty Freedom rather find ways to Co-Exist with the zone and understand it. Hence the reason Duty and Freedom are rivals they have very different view points..

Why do you wish to join Freedom?:
I was in Freedom back before Hybrid went crazy and messed up the server(In other words calling it a failure and trashing a good script). And I would like to continue being in Freedom and fighting for there worthy cause(Because I had fun doing it and it kicked ass). Also I like the friendly people in Freedom they are not stuck up like Duty. Just hang around with pot heads and drunks and fight Duty. (Short and Sweet)

Removed: Desertion/Wanted for questioning

Sickness

Steam Friends Name: [HGN] ?i?KNe??

In-Character Name: Will Kruschev

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7233314

What is your region/Timezone?: GMT -6, US

How long have you been roleplaying?: About 4 years.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Yeah, both of them.

Are you in any other factions?: Nope.

What is Freedom's belief?: A free life, A better life in the zone, help our stalkers.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: There is something in Freedom that keeps pulling me in, I just can't stop helping them...

Removed: By Request
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

MooseCow

Steam Friends Name: Moose

In-Character Name: Vasili Zaitsev

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:15679431

What is your region/Timezone?: GMT-5

How long have you been roleplaying?: Two years.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Shadow of chernobyl.

Are you in any other factions?: No.

What is Freedom's belief?: To keep the access of the zone to all and not for just the ones who want it to be closed, we think it should be open for all man to see and to let the rest of humanity discover and wonder about this modern day obscure land.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I was once a freedomer back in the zonerp days,
It was fun, I gave missions and such and helped stalkers get to restricted areas.
I dont want to join for guns, I like to roleplay anarachist roles. Anything can happend with them.
I was also this (-) close to becoming leader of freedom. I want to regain my old rep from the days where hybrid ran the zone.

Accepted

Jaxback21

Steam Friends Name:

In-Character Name:Mikhail Brodsky

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:16964692

What is your region/Timezone?:Eastern

How long have you been roleplaying?: Seven years.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?:I have played SoC and currently started playing CS

Are you in any other factions?:Not currently.

What is Freedom's belief?:Freedom believes that the Zone should not be hidden from the world and that it should be seen along with all the secrets. The very thing DUTY has tried to stop. This is what started the battle between DUTY and Freedom to begin with.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I wish to join Freedom because it will open up new roleplaying expiriences for me. I am still new to the world of STALKER,but I am enjoying it so far. I feel that I can handle having responsibilities such as acting appropriately,roleplaying correctly,etc.

Accepted: I haven't roleplayed with you yet, but I'll give you a chance.

Caboose

Steam Friends Name:Caboose

In-Character Name:Bobby Connar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8853248 02:39 69 0

What is your region/Timezone?:Eastern

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2 and 1/2 years

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?:I have played,enjoyed,and beat the main story of both

Are you in any other factions?:Not at the moment

What is Freedom's belief?:Freedom believes that the Zone should be able to live in peace with the world.That it should be able to be studied and examined.That the world should know about the secrets it holds.That it should not be stopped or destroyed.Which is why it has such a hard time with the military and Duty.They also believe that all stalkers should be welcomed to the zone and treated as brothers.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I would like to join Freedom because for one the old server i had played for 2 years had gone down and now i choose this one to dedicate myself to.Also i have played both stalker games and loved them both wishing there was a multiplayer like the single player.This server is very much like the single player in that i am able to roleplay with fellow brohers in arms.I like acting freely and treating stalkers and newcomers well unlike what Duty does which is why i want to be n freedom.While acting freely i also can accept many jobs and responsibilities.This is why i would like to join Freedom(aka the awesome and only true free faction in the zone).

Pending: Learn how to roleplay on the server and I may consider you to be a part of Freedom
AHH WHAT HAPPENED

Raz0r

Steam Friends Name: Raz0r [UK]

In-Character Name: David Brown

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11523619

What is your region/Timezone?: GMT (UTC+0)

How long have you been roleplaying?: Since GMOD 9.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: No, but I am sure what it is about.

Are you in any other factions?: At the moment, no.

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedom who declare themselves to be fighting for free access to the Zone, and consequently find themselves in constant conflict with army units, military stalkers, and Duty.
These freedom fighters believe that information about the Zone must not be hidden from humanity, and challenge the state's monopoly over the Zone's secrets and wonders.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because Freedom is an awesome faction, and I would be an excellent member.

Note: Merry XMAS soon :santa:

Pending: It looks like you just copy pasted the Freedom info from The Zone Survival Guide. I want to know what YOU think Freedom's belief is. I don't have a problem that you haven't played any of the Stalker games and are trying to find information about Freedom, but I want to see what YOU think their beliefs are and not just copy paste it with a few edits. Also, I don't you think you've been on the server very long. Roleplay with the various members and learn more about the various factions and things in the zone.

Fluffy

Steam Friends Name:[жŦ-Яж] Major Fluffy: 5th Fleet

In-Character Name:Tom Cammo

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:14915331

What is your region/Timezone?: Mountain Time

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2 years

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: No yet i understand the game and concept

What is Freedom's belief?: That the Zone should not be hidden from anyone, even the whole humanity itself.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because i wish to help the Freedoms cause, and i want to RP as a freedomer because of their description. i think it would be fun to RP as a Freedom.

Accepted

Royz

Steam Friends Name: Royz

In-Character Name: Tolik Myseruv

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9302536

What is your region/Timezone?: Central

How long have you been roleplaying?: 4 years on and off of Garry's Mod

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Yes, Both of them

Are you in any other factions?: Ecologist, and military (of which I will resign from if accepted)

What is Freedom's belief?: That the "Zone" must be seperated or hidden from the rest of the world, that the zone is open to anyone.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I enjoyed freedom in both S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games and also that Freedom is one of the best factions, they are more chill :alucard: than the DUTY members and are given more freedom than the DUTY members.

Accepted: I remember you from the zone. You're a good roleplayer.

PirateX

Steam Friends Name: PirateX

In-Character Name: Sefario Keelsav

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17241863

What is your region/Timezone?: GMT +1

How long have you been roleplaying?: Since Garrys Mod 7

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: No, but I will be getting them.

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedom believe that "The Zone" should be open to everyone and its secrets will be revealed.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I think the "Freedom" faction is and awesome factions, I think its worth playing as.

Accepted: I'll haven't roleplayed with you yet, but I'll give you a chance

Creeding

Steam Friends Name: Creeding

In-Character Name: Zane Grace

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16516430

What is your region/Timezone?: GMT +1

How long have you been roleplaying?: since the days of gmod9

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: yes, SoC but not Clearsky unfortunately.

Are you in any other factions?: nope

What is Freedom's belief?: for the zone and all of its secrets to be reviled to all  (sort of like 'freedom' of infomation...get it?  :clown: ) unlike DUTY.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: iv seen your RP and i would love to be apart of it. also i think joining a faction would enhance my RP experience greatly.

thank you for reading.

Accepted: I'll haven't roleplayed with you yet, but I'll give you a chance
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Masterguns

Steam Friends Name: Solder1325

In-Character Name: Vladimir Dostoevsky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10081803

What is your region/Timezone?: USA Pacific

How long have you been roleplaying?: I started last year but took a break, but I came back to roleplay late June.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: No, but I understand it all and i've read the wiki's for both games and the wiki's about the factions.

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedom believes that the zone shouldn't be kept secret and that the public should be able to enter and leave it, and that public should know about it, and they're the opposate of DUTY.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I wish to be in Freedom because I think it's one of the coolest factions, that they are a nice factions who fight for what's right, and for the awesome rp experience!

Accepted: Same as the two above. I haven't roleplayed with you yet, but I'll give you a chance. I receive any complaints about you, and we're going to have a talk. Same for the two applications above this.
Vladimir Dostoevsky - Freedom

Reece

Steam Friends Name: Sharkbait0

In-Character Name:
Airevia Ediconeg

Steam ID: I will put it on later Gmod is being funky.

What is your region/Timezone?:US Eastern Time

How long have you been roleplaying?:For atleast a year, I started with TnB and worked my way up, I now know that TnB is not what it is tracked up to be.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?:Ive played an enjoyed both, And I know most of the conan and storyline.

Are you in any other factions?: I posses a trader that I only recieved recently. Besides that I am just a loner along with a bloodsucker if you count those as factions.

What is Freedom's belief?: Freedom's belief is not just merely one belief but they mainly believe in the exact oppisit of the Military and the Duty. They want the zone to be free to all to explore. They want there beliefs to be unsurpressed. They want to be able to go in the zone with out the interference of the Duty and Military and most of all.... They want wwweeeeeddddd.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I dont like duty becuase its too Cliche for my tastes and become over popular and military does not really fit my tastes and saying that I am really only left with the main faction of Freedom. I guess they kind of fit my personality in real life. I like them the most out of most of the factions becuase I roleplay a chilled out guy the best. I also dislike the uneveness in numbers so I want to join freedom to even it out the best.

**Sidenote**

I understand people may judge me becuase of the shit I pull on the server but I hope you give me a chance becuase I really am I good roleplayer and I just want the chance to prove that to you. So please put this into consideration before judgeing me and dont take any offense if you find this offenseive. Much thanks. Reece.

**End Sidenote**

Accepted: We've had a few differences, but I'm going to give you a chance. I don't want to hear anything bad about you from other factions and Freedomers.

Rhyom Guther

Steam Friends Name: Sinper_German

In-Character Name: Vasili Brokov

Steam ID:

What is your region/Timezone?: GMT 9+

How long have you been roleplaying?: Almost Two and a Half Years

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Nope, None

Are you in any other factions?: Mercenarys. (Left Military)

What is Freedom's belief?: They think "The Zone" is a gift from god as a good behavior present. The DUTY want to destroy it but the FREEDOM want to safe it from the wraith of the DUTY. The freedom's members will die to save "The Zone" from anyone and everyone so that peace may be upon "The Zone".

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I feel like the DUTY is less allied with many different factions and the freedom has less members yet they are powerful in groups because of the different teamwork that happens in the assaults and attacks. In my own visual, DUTY are just people with weapons that have been barely trained and die easily. My perspective of FREEDOM is the opposite. Seeing as the FREEDOM have less yet powerful than allmost all of the Factions combined. (Exept for Monolith)

Accepted: Canonically, we have more members than Duty, but I see where you're going.

Gilson :D!

Steam Friends Name: Crazykat

In-Character Name: Mikael Graventov

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3133373

What is your region/Timezone?: GMT (REAL TIME!)

How long have you been roleplaying?: Like 5 years (HL2:DM, Gmod, TSRP etc.)

How long have you been playing on the server?: Day maybe.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Yearrrh. Both

Are you in any other factions?: Nien

What is Freedom's belief?: Open up the zone for everyone, so everyone can find it's mysteries.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: It appeals to my anarchist side, and it'd be fun to RP with a faction I haven't RPed in before

<3

Denied: This application is half-assed. Like you didn't put much thought into it. Try again later.

Sheperd

Steam Friends Name:
Cpt. E. Sheperd[501st-ID]

In-Character Name:
Eric Sheperd

Steam ID:
STEAM_0_0_12157185

What is your region/Timezone?:
Mountain

How long have you been roleplaying?:
About 2 or 3 years.

How long have you been playing on the server?:
Not very long at all.

Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?:
I have played some of them both.

Are you in any other factions?:
No.

What is Freedom's belief?:
That the zone is a blessing from god and the most wonderful strip of land in the zone.
DUTY wants to destroy it and work under a life of decipline. But freedom fights to keep it at peace and safe from DUTY

Why do you wish to join Freedom?:It seems like a very fun and exiting roleplay faction and through the games Freedom was one of my favorite factions. I loved this game and hope to rp in this this faction. I also have a couple of freinds in here.

Accepted