Mincraft Aceon

Started by Leor, 26-09-2011

Leor

I was banned for making a few comments about starting up a new faction on Aceon by QuinTasin. I have no idea why or what his motivation was there was no warning or explaination. Is it permissable for an admin to act in this way?

HitMan5523

You're not supposed to make any factions. You're supposed to make guilds. That's probably why.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Tom

I'll have Porkins talk to Quin about this.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

RanmaChan

It wasn't me who banned him, it was Portkins, because Pow started mouthing off to him then raging.  I repeat, I didn't ban him.  Our server switch from 1.7 to 1.8 seems to have unbanned people strangely.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Leor

I didnt mouth off or rage to anybody,  I simply talked to Quin about ..a what if? could I start anouther faction on Aceon besides Ermor..He freaked out and said there would be no way he would allow it..metagaming not excluded.
I responded calmly with disbelief ..he said if you dont like it leave...So I logged off ..nest thing I know I am banned and my posts are being deleted

lolKieck

Quote from: Leor on 26-09-2011
I didnt mouth off or rage to anybody,  I simply talked to Quin about ..a what if? could I start anouther faction on Aceon besides Ermor..He freaked out and said there would be no way he would allow it..metagaming not excluded.
I responded calmly with disbelief ..he said if you dont like it leave...So I logged off ..nest thing I know I am banned and my posts are being deleted
You can't start another faction, because last time (that's what I was told) there were a few factions, it was about 2-3 people in a place. Only one faction is a good idea for an open-world RP server with a small playerbase.
EDIT: Oh, and why are you acting like a victim now? You made a ragethread and this is why your posts were removed. Oh yeah, don't be callin' Jews names, like you did in your ragethread.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

jaik

Quote from: Leor on 26-09-2011
how about you use the door over there and leave
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Leor

Lol..like how it always resorts to badmouthing me yet any slags back are deleted.
#1 How about you re-post the so called rage thread so others can read the truth of it?...
#2 I have no problem leaving , but no warning, no reason given. No explaination, (until now) I just hate injustice.
#3 My word againts yours isnt much good when my words are deleted.
#4 Didnt call Jews names I just pointed out the obviouse allusion to it in your admins name.

Seriously gals. its just not cricket!

lolKieck

Quote from: Leor on 27-09-2011
Lol..like how it always resorts to badmouthing me yet any slags back are deleted.
#1 How about you re-post the so called rage thread so others can read the truth of it?...
#2 I have no problem leaving , but no warning, no reason given. No explaination, (until now) I just hate injustice.
#3 My word againts yours isnt much good when my words are deleted.
#4 Didnt call Jews names I just pointed out the obviouse allusion to it in your admins name.

I have jewish blood in me (like most of my country), and FYI, my name is derived from my (may he rest in peace) cat.
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/minecraft-aceon-medieval-roleplay/propoganda-spin-and-now-sencorship
<3

ThY

Quote from: Leor on 27-09-2011

I don't get it

jaik

leor stop being arrogant and look at yourself in the mirror more often now do as i suggested before you cause more drama thank you
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Ragolution

Quote from: Jake on 27-09-2011
leor stop being arrogant and look at yourself in the mirror more often now do as i suggested before you cause more drama thank you

Don't worry jake, if Duran doesn't ban him I'm just going to ask that everyone ignore him.

Leor

Anyway..I see how this is just going to run in circles.
Just keep on being defensive and derogatory whenever someone raises a red flag and things will work out fine for your little closed circle.

Thank you very much for at least posting the second thread I wrote.  My main grief about this whole situation, that I was being censored and the few people who I did meet and like would only see one side of the story, now at least I got 10% in (although that post only really pertains to the deleting of the first post which was much more lucid and relevant to the real subject..the ill-mannered treatment by your administrator)
At least now my side can be seen (10%) and it doesn't look like I am a total raging asshat (or maybe it does IDK)

Guess I am just a noob to Minecraft, on line gaming and forum posting and as such I will drag my sorry cloak out of so vast and noble an arena leaving it to you experts. Thanks for all the great lessons I really lerned allot about anger management though I am still at a loss about how you guys run things around there.

Oh and BTW calling it drama is another good way to keep people silent about grievances 

Sorry for the drama...good luck with your gaming. It really was fun while it lasted.

Leor

Ok..now the thread in Gay Vampire castle (an appropriate place to deal with these clowns (you know who I mean)) is locked off too, Whats with them being so defensive about words? This is a forum: a public place where ideas are meant to be discussed and resolved...not a court where someone can slam down a gavel prematurely and shout "dismissed"! There just words people, stop deflecting them with slander and filibuster. Deal with the issues not the imagined emotion you attach to them(present mods excluded)

Read my posts with a (albeit sardonic) smile on your face as that is how I wrote the latest ones. True I was mad in my original threads but you all forget the catalyst to them, If you could pull up my original post that was deleted for some unknown and still unexplained reason you would see, perhaps, what it was that I was trying to warn others about in the first place.

I am not angry, I am not here to vent, or argue and I am sorry that others felt the need to slide things in that direction. I don't really care to be a part of this community once my grief has been addressed. I just feel it is necessary for people in power positions in public games to act responsibly when dealing with others. And public forums should be impartial and unbiased. I would hate to think that some 10 year old kid somewhere might bump into these goons one day and have his fun wrecked.
If I am in an open field and you throw me your Frisbee. Please expect me to throw it back to you in the fashion in which I learned the game. If not then at the very least please explain your rules to me before snatching the toy from my hands and storming off. Otherwise lock off your server or whitelist the players that you want to join We are not all minecraft/forum aficionados in this world please make room for the rest of us to play too.

I have tried to have my grievance (the deleting of my fist complaint) addressed in the sub forums relating to minecraft but it would appear I have become to much of a problem for them to handle

lolKieck

Quote from: Leor on 29-09-2011
Ok..now the thread in Gay Vampire castle (an appropriate place to deal with these clowns (you know who I mean)) is locked off too, Whats with them being so defensive about words? This is a forum: a public place where ideas are meant to be discussed and resolved...not a court where someone can slam down a gavel prematurely and shout "dismissed"! There just words people, stop deflecting them with slander and filibuster. Deal with the issues not the imagined emotion you attach to them(present mods excluded)

Read my posts with a (albeit sardonic) smile on your face as that is how I wrote the latest ones. True I was mad in my original threads but you all forget the catalyst to them, If you could pull up my original post that was deleted for some unknown and still unexplained reason you would see, perhaps, what it was that I was trying to warn others about in the first place.

I am not angry, I am not here to vent, or argue and I am sorry that others felt the need to slide things in that direction. I don't really care to be a part of this community once my grief has been addressed. I just feel it is necessary for people in power positions in public games to act responsibly when dealing with others. And public forums should be impartial and unbiased. I would hate to think that some 10 year old kid somewhere might bump into these goons one day and have his fun wrecked.
If I am in an open field and you throw me your Frisbee. Please expect me to throw it back to you in the fashion in which I learned the game. If not then at the very least please explain your rules to me before snatching the toy from my hands and storming off. Otherwise lock off your server or whitelist the players that you want to join We are not all minecraft/forum aficionados in this world please make room for the rest of us to play too.

I have tried to have my grievance (the deleting of my fist complaint) addressed in the sub forums relating to minecraft but it would appear I have become to much of a problem for them to handle

This is a private gaming community, Freedom of Speech doesn't apply here. You follow the rules of Silverknight, besides, who actually put the moderators in the first place?

Leor

Well said! But sadly, still not the issue.
My first post was deleted to save face I guess. I was banned from Aceon for a very minor rocking of the boat, summarily without warning or indication of  wrongdoing. It can only be seen (in absence of an explanation) as a power trip and an abuse of the owners trust in the mods he left behind.
  If there are rules about making constructive suggestions (which is all I ever did) that should be made clear in Aceon before anyone gets too deeply involved. And if there are rules about deleting posts on HGN they should be enforced.

respectfully,
an outsider

lolKieck

My first post was deleted to save face I guess. I was banned from Aceon for a very minor rocking of the boat, summarily without warning or indication of  wrongdoing. It can only be seen (in absence of an explanation) as a power trip and an abuse of the owners trust in the mods he left behind.
  If there are rules about making constructive suggestions (which is all I ever did) that should be made clear in Aceon before anyone gets too deeply involved. And if there are rules about deleting posts on HGN they should be enforced.

respectfully,
an outsider

Iirc, Ragolution removed your posts because he was fed up with your rage.

Ragolution

Quote from: lolKieck on 29-09-2011

respectfully,
an outsider

Iirc, Ragolution removed your posts because he was fed up with your rage.

This.
I even posted to that measure in the thread in question.
TOOOO bad he's gone and can't read this or that.