Rules

Started by streex, 29-11-2008

streex

-------Flaming-------

Flaming plays a key role in making the server less fun for other players on the server,and will not be tolerated.

First offense:Warning

Second offense: Kick

Third and final offense:Banned for a week wile the admin's discuss if we want you in our community

*Remember* If a player is bothering you,tell an administrator,do not take it into your own hands

------Death matching-------

Death matching ruins roleplay all together,and will not be tolerated.

Forms of death match:

Killing everyone in sight

Shooting people for no RP reason

Third and final offense:Banned for a week wile the admin's discuss if we want you in our community

------Metagaming/powergaming------

Metagaming and powergaming generally ruin roleplay for others,if you do not know what the terms mean,please read onwards.

Metagaming:Metagaming is when you use knowledge that you have gained OOCly to your IC advantage
Examples of this include ''Knowing someones name when you have never heard/met them before''
''Knowing where someone is OOCly and using it to your IC advantage''

Remember,if you know something that your character doesnt,disregard it and roleplay as if you dont know anything.

Powergaming: Powergaming is when you take an unfair advantage over another person in a fight,exetera exetera.

Example:A roleplayed fight has occured,you use the /me command unfairly,not letting the person to defend/attack back.

What not to do: ***Vlad Roscov hits you with a lead pipe then stabs you in the chest,ahaha.

What to do: ***Vlad Roscov attempts to hit Sergei with his lead pipe

-----Prop Dming------

I really do not need to say much on this,everyone knows what it is and what not to do.If you are caught doing it you will be banned wile the admins discuss what the next action to take is

----Names-------

As this is stalker RP we require appropriate names,such as russian or ukranian names.But sometimes it is allowed to have another ''Out of country'' name

Example: Sergei Castovach

If you are caught with an OOC you will be subject to the three strike policy

(More to come)

MikeyTWolf

What about voice chat? Where does that stand? OOC only/IC only/Either?

Or is it disabled? Only, I'd find it easier to OOC without standing around speed typing, considering the fact I have to put /// or whatever at the beginning of everything.

Unless that's changed...

Hmm...

Who Dares Wins

Theres Vent for OOC voice shat and GMod Voip is disabled.

zer0

http://www.behindthename.com/nmc/rus.php REALLY USEFUL SITE FOR NAMES! Seriously.