Caphori: Password Application Thread (OLD)

Started by Silver Knight, 15-06-2011

Talmarus

Roleplay Name: Knight

Roleplay Name: Knight

Players you already know on the on the server: I don't know anyone on this server. But I'd love to make new friends and meet new people.

Previous roleplay experience: I have Role Played online, creating my own character and his own stuff. However, I have never done so in a game. I'm hoping this will be a good experience for me, allowing me to put my self into a a game and act as if I were the character in game. (The RPs I've done online have involves various paragraphs in different forums. I know it wont be like it is here, but something similar.)

What servers you play on: I play on a few. TerraZone, Ryst, Playgroundu, and a few others I don't know the name of.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No I don't sadly. But I do own minecraft and maybe I can try out the server some time.

Why would you like to join our server: Why do I want to join the server you ask? I want to join the server because I want to be able to experience something different, not just the usual mining and PVP. But taking the role in my character and making friends so I can advance to a higher level with strength, magic, and somehow intellect.
Players you already know on the on the server: I don't know anyone on this server. But I'd love to make new friends and meet new people.

Previous roleplay experience: I have Role Played online, creating my own character and his own stuff. However, I have never done so in a game. I'm hoping this will be a good experience for me, allowing me to put my self into a a game and act as if I were the character in game. (The RPs I've done online have involves various paragraphs in different forums. I know it wont be like it is here, but something similar.)

What servers you play on: I play on a few. TerraZone, Ryst, Playgroundu, and a few others I don't know the name of.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No I don't sadly. But I do own minecraft and maybe I can try out the server some time.

Why would you like to join our server: Why do I want to join the server you ask? I want to join the server because I want to be able to experience something different, not just the usual mining and PVP. But taking the role in my character and making friends so I can advance to a higher level with strength, magic, and somehow intellect.

(Gotta do the whole app, man. -Kami)

MrSt3v3n999

Roleplay Name: Steven WilsonAge: 14/15
Players you already know on the on the server: N/A
Previous roleplay experience: Played on the Minecraft Serious Skyrim Roleplay server where I have been whitelisted. Play DarkRP and HL2 RP on GMOD.
What servers you play on: Private Servers with my friends.
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: NO
Why would you like to join our server: Because I am interested in RolePlay Servers (Especially Serious ones) and it is hard to find decent ones for terraria. So I want to join because this server is the best RP server I have seen for terraria, and I love to RP.
Have you read the rules thread?: Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): *Worried* It might be dangerous and the old man looks creepey, don't buy it!

[[Approved - Velspera

Please make sure you read rules fully in the future.  We asked for no weird formatting because it's hard for us to read.  Color was fine, but font size was definitely killer. :) ]]

Applejack

Quote from: Applejack on 09-06-2012

Roleplay Name: Shining Armor

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: None so far unless you count console games in witch case Skyrim

What servers you play on: Dankaria

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No

Why would you like to join our server: I love the thought of role playing... although i am not a roleplay fan IRL i still would like the chance of this server as being my first roleplay experence.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
Me: "Sorry... what is it?!"

Creepy Old Man: "An enchanted scroll! Would you like to buy it?"

Me: "... Screw it! Why not!"

Old Man: "Oh... Ummm... that was easy... what's the catch!?"

Me: "... Every day i'm trollolling!" *Brake into dance, shoufling with a troll face on*

Excuse any miss splelling!

{Denied - Okay who on HGN made a fake account and applied? Sorry but you do not understand RP and a sense of character}
I spoke to my brother about my application and told him i did not think that my RP would work so i looked through the application again and edited it to a more seriouse content... unfortuanatly it hadn't sent it as i was on an old laptop! That aside, i understand and apreciate the time taken to read my form.

johnalonso

Roleplay Name: Farinrar

Players you already know on the on the server:None

Previous roleplay experience:Some minecraft servers,also on some games on the xbox 360 you can make your own world eg. Farcry and Halo

What servers you play on: Cfs, Dankaria

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: N/A

Why would you like to join our server: Because i like to meet new people and try out a new kind of roleplaying perspective (2D) also to try something new,
and im also very imaginative and fair.

Have you read the rules thread?: Yep

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Of Course

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
Old man: Do you want to buy this scroll? young man?
Me: what are the properties of it?
Old man: oh well.. it just makes you.. INVISIBLE!
Me: AWESOME! ... but how much though?
Old man: For only 70 gold coins you can prank the whole town and have the fun of your life!
Me: 70 GOLD! pft, what a rip off!
Old man: Come on! you wont get it better anywhere else, and the only other way to get it is to slay the troll....
Me: Alright! Fine...
Old man: Excellent choice! you wont regret it!
Me: *cautiously hands 70 pieces of gold*
Old man: Good doing business with you.. heheheh.
Me: yeah.. yeah.. sure.
Old man: *slowly walks off*
Me: *checks the back of the scroll* Whats this? *Finds that the expiry date was 13504* HEY OLD MAN! this ere' Scroll is expired!
Come back here!
Old man: you will never catch me! *casts a teleportation hole onto the wall*
Me: *attempts to tackle him before he reaches it*
Old man: *dodges to the side and dives into the hole just before it closes*
Me: DAMMIT! I vow to get that old man, to get back my measly 70 coins, even if i have to die for it! END?

[[Approved - Velspera]]

baneblade

Roleplay Name: Phirius Vesica

Previous roleplay experience: I've played on quite a few minecraft rp servers, the main one being AreteCraft.

What servers you play on: None at the moment, I got Terraria recently.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I think I played on it before. Baneblade17

Why would you like to join our server: I just got Terraria, and I was hoping to join a fun server with fun people, and I enjoy RP servers.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Of course

Old man: You there, kind sir, you look like a man who could use an edge in battle, I have a scroll here that could provide such an edge.

Me: You dare insult my battle prowess?! Away beggar! I have no need for your shabby wares, now leave me before I decide to cut you down where you stand!

Old man: I did not mean to offend you sire, I meant only that this scroll will augment your abilities, by filling your body with the power of demons.

Me: Demons eh? I would sooner let pixies inside my body! You have worn my patience old man! I shall draw my sword now, by the time it leaves its sheathe, you had best be out of my sight!

Old man: ..... of course.

(Approved)
90% of my heaven will be comprised of jelly

nichnich3

Real Name: Nicholas AzzopardiRoleplay Name: nichnich3IP: (Already given)Age:12Players you already know on the on the server:Nobody cause I'm starting playing on this serverPrevious roleplay experience: noWhat servers you play on: FUN ServersDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: NoWhy would you like to join our server: Because I'd like to to know about Roleplaying

Gmiller

Real Name: I won't disclose my last name, but my first name is Ethan

Roleplay Name: For most roleplaying my name is usually Gregory Miller.

Players you already know on the on the server:None, really. I'm just trying to find a fun RP server

Previous roleplay experience: I'm actually building a roleplay server right now!

What servers you play on: I don't roleplay much (Which is why I'd like to try it) but sometimes I can get a RP going on Catz featured world

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Don't have mincraft

Why would you like to join our server: Just looking forward to some roleplaying fun, and the chance to see what other roleplays look like

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Most definitely!

"Do you have one that will turn my little brother into a toad? :) "
"No. This one turns you into God."
"So you don't have one that turns my little brother into a toad?"
"Um.... no.... But if you're God you can turn him into a toad yourself!"
"Look, if I wanted to turn him into a toad myself, I would go study magic for 6 years at a university, get my degree, and then cast a transformation spell. So just scurry back to wherever you came from, unless you have a scroll that turns my little brother into a toad."

Edit: Am I the only one who finds it hard to read the letter at the bottom of the page? Right now I have one that looks like a D but there's a line cutting off the bottom so it could just as easily be a P
Double edit: Turns out it was an O :P I'm r/g colorblind, which makes these really hard for me... Is there any way I can turn them off?

(Denied.)

frostwalrus200

Roleplay Name: Eldiablo

Players you already know on the server: No one for now

What servers you play on: Kingdoms 11.3

Do you play on Aceon ( Our minecraft server )?: Honestly, i have never played minecraft. I find terraria more interesting.

Why would you like to join our server: Because after reading the rules, and went throughout the description i find this server really fun and interesting since is based on the medieval world.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Of course, i dont want to get banned.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll. What is your reaction?

I wouldn't buy it because id rather progress and prove my abilities to myself by developing my fighting abilities with hard work and train instead of taking the easy way, also the enchanted scroll could be a trap, and he could take advantage of it and send me to some other place, so basically id pull my sword out and warn him that a warrior is made from hard training not from magic

[[Approved - Velspera ]]

Gmiller

I got denied... :C What criteria do you use to judge? Maybe I could fix something

(Criteria: When a prospective member has a total of four posts, and three of them are picking a fight with an individual who is both a respected donator to HGN and a respected moderator for the server one wishes to join (when he wants to be), said prospective member gets the NO. Sorry, we have enough drama as is, tyvm. -Kami)

Raincore

Vyacheslav Gusev
Roleplay Name:
Raincore
IP (You can find out from - http://www.whatsmyip.org/ ):
Players you already know on the on the server:
FrostyFrosty, Alex, Ravanger, Steven, Thy
Previous roleplay experience:
HGN's Stalker RP, A bit of Fallout RP (Not HGN's), A bit of HL2RP
What servers you play on:
On Terraria, None because I am new to this game.
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:
No, I don't.
Why would you like to join our server:
The reason why I like to join is because I've heard that this game was good, so I tried it, and FrostyFrosty wants me to join HGN's Terraria.
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:
Yes, I do agree to them

[[Approved - Velspera ]]

Tabron

Roleplay Name: Tabron

Previous roleplay experience: Wow and some Star Wars

What servers you play on: None currently, Wow is pay to play and any Star Wars game besides SW old Republic is dead

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No, I haven't played minecraft much

Why would you like to join our server: A good roleplay server is a rare thing.  I just hope its good enough to justify the time spent climbing the wall signing up and applying.

Have you read the rules thread?: yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yep

Ah, so this scroll makes delicious red apples... well sure less see what...
x.x

[[Approved - Velspera ]]

Dramic

Real name- Matt

Role Play Name- Dramic (Pronounced Drey-Mick)

Age- 15

Players I know on the server- None

Role Play Experience- Not much like this more Chat type things

Servers I Play on- None at the moment hopefully this one

Aceon- Nope

Why I would like to join your server- Read into it and it seems like something i would enjoy doing

Read rules thread?- Yes

Agree to follow them?- Yes i would be able to

Response- Shove old man away just enough not to hurt him "Take your cheep magic tricks to some other fool that might go with it" Walk away from the old man

[[Approved - Velspera ]]

Martyr

Carl Sundvall
Roleplay Name:
Vernan 'Martyr' Gahn
Age(Did not know which you were asking for):
Character age: 26
(RL) My age: 17
Players you already know on the on the server:
None.
Previous roleplay experience:
Many forum RP's and I've been RPing on
SWTOR
WOW
Jedi Academy

What servers you play on:
None, I just got this game. :)
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:
No, I do not have Minecraft. (YET!)
Why would you like to join our server:
I just got Terraria and I wanted to mainly explore its RPing possibilities. :)
Have you read the rules thread?:
Yes, yes I have!
Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Yes!
Suspicious of his intentions: I decided to request more information about the scroll while examining the strangers outfit to see if he is a poor beggar or a sneaky culprit, perhaps both. After getting my answer from the man, I value his argument to see if buying the scroll is worth my money and my time.

[[Approved - Velspera ]]
Steam Username: Reaper-Five

Terraria Characters: Vernan 'Martyr' Gahn

Gmiller

Quote from: Gmiller on 20-06-2012
I got denied... :C What criteria do you use to judge? Maybe I could fix something

(Criteria: When a prospective member has a total of four posts, and three of them are picking a fight with an individual who is both a respected donator to HGN and a respected moderator for the server one wishes to join (when he wants to be), said prospective member gets the NO. Sorry, we have enough drama as is, tyvm. -Kami)
How am I starting fights? I'm not doing anything wrong
I was just saying that I was a little shocked and surprised to find that someone had a quote from hitler in their siggy, and nobody seemed to notice. Hitler is kinda... not popular
Sorry for miscommunication. If it helps, I'll just get rid of that post.