Caphori: Password Application Thread (OLD)

Started by Silver Knight, 15-06-2011

_mucho_

Roleplay Name: Harv
Players you already know on the on the server:None
Previous roleplay experience:I RPed on minecraft some I played WoW once, And i did some forum rps
What servers you play on: None
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:No, but I think I applied
Why would you like to join our server:To RP and have fun
Have you read the rules thread?:Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
Man:(croaky old voice) Young man would you like to buy this scroll.
Me:May I examine It
Man:Yes but give it back
Me:(looking at scroll)hmm...this is a very rare scroll, How much
Man: I cost three gold pieces
Me:(handing over three gold pieces)Thank you.

{Good RP, but Isn't Harv a bit short of a name?}
Please Reply Via PM.

The666thRival

Roleplay Name: Dracula
Players you already know on the on the server: None
Previous roleplay experience: Rping on forums, on msn
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: nope
Why would you like to join our server: 'cause it seems awesome and i looked for a nice terraria rp server
Have you read the rules thread?: Sure i did
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Nope! Euummm... I mean Yeah!
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Hello there, old man! You sell arcane scrolls? *take a look at them* Its good quality magic... But i seriously doubt it will lift my curse... Sorry! *walk away silently*

{Accepted-Please PM any Active Caphori Mod for your Password}
As In a "Can only be out during Night" Dracula? I like it. We need more "dark" players.

Brightscales

Roleplay Name: Durza
Players you already know on the server: no one
Previous Roleplay experiance: i played minecraft ones and some other ones
What servers you play on: tsge,Ryan
Do you play Aceon (our minecraft server)? if so state your name: No
Why would you like to join our server?: because i have played other role plays and they wernt good and this one looks good also because im looking for good servers to go on
Have you read the rules thread: Yes
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you a enchanted scroll. what is your reaction?:
Me: hello old man what are u doing on this lovely day
Old Man: here i would like to sell this spell to you i've heard you are quite the magician
Me:*looking at scroll* this is a scroll for a necromancer where did you get this?
Old Man:My secrets are mine to keep now will you buy the scroll or not?
Me:How Much?
Old Man: 5 gold and 3 silver
Me:that much for a scroll!
Old man: well its a very rare scroll
Me: *eyeing the old mans appearance* im sorry but i can't accept this *walk away silently*

{Accepted-Please PM James Almasy for your Password.}

Mooins

Roleplay Name:Samuel

Players you already know on the on the server:I do not know anyone else

Previous roleplay experience:I have played role-playing games on a game called ROBLOX and I
have played many other rolplaying games

What servers you play on:I do not play on any servers

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:I do not play on Aceon although I would like to

Why would you like to join our server:Because I love role-playing and I love terraria so I think it is the perfect combinationHave you read the rules thread?:Yes I haveDo you agree to follow the rules?:Yes I doA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): ME:Sir may I ask what does this do? Old man: Yes it summons Skeletron Me: Oh! no thank you I will not buy your enchanted scroll goodbye!

{Please Extend your RP}
Mooins is one of the awesomes.

klerm

Roleplay Name: klerm

Players you already know on the on the server:nobody

Previous roleplay experience: nothing

What servers you play on: this is the first just got the game

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no

Why would you like to join our server: it looks good

Have you read the rules thread?: yea

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yea

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):  i say i don't need it and for sure i have my sword in my hand and if he says k then i don't stab him

{Denied-Name and RP}

Derp_master

As asked I have expanded my rp, Sorry my mind was just poop that day.

Roleplay Name:Daniel Lighthand

Players you already know on the on the server:None I'm hopping to meet some new people and make some new friends

Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft Shattered lands Rp server(mostly dormant now)

What servers you play on:None yet, I'm still new to the game, I hope to be accepted in this as my first.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:No

Why would you like to join our server: I want a good old rp expierience with the splendor of terraria. This server just seemed perfect

Have you read the rules thread?:Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes, as best I can.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): I ask teh man what this scroll contains.He Tells me its just plain parchment and he needs to sell it so he can feed his family. After hearing this I happily oblige the man and buy his scroll. Later that evening I open the scroll to write on and instantly the world explodes around me. everything is gone, My house, My wife and kids, and my trusty sword. I land in a field some twenty yards away. As I come to I look and see the crispy ruin of my house. I know instanly what I must do. This man must pay.

{Approved-Please PM any Caphori Mod for your Password.}

Drake

Roleplay Name:David

Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience: RP forums, gaia, hobbo hotel.

What servers you play on:none

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no

Why would you like to join our server: Just want to rp

Have you read the rules thread?:yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): "I have no need for your wizardry, sorcerer." Pushing the man to the side, he continued on his path, but the man was persistent. "You know not what secrets it holds, may i take a minute of your time to explain kind sir?" Stepping back in front of the Adventurer. " I said NAH Wizard!" Drawing his sword, keeping it in an offensive stance. "Stay thigh sword Adventurer you dare not provoke a being such as I."

{Accepted-Please PM James Almasy for your Password}
You actually got the original name David. Nice.

Mooins

Real Name:SamRoleplay Name:SamuelAge:13Players you already know on the on the server:I do not know anyone elsePrevious roleplay experience:I have played role-playing games on a game called ROBLOX and I have played many other rolplaying gamesWhat servers you play on:I do not play on any serversDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:I do not play on Aceon although I would like toWhy would you like to join our server:Because I love role-playing and I love terraria so I think it is the perfect combinationHave you read the rules thread?:Yes I haveDo you agree to follow the rules?:Yes I doA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Old Man: Hello boy im selling an enchanted scroll would you like to buy it?Me: is depends... I need to know what it does and why I should buy it.Old Man: Well it grants you immunity to all attacks so you should buy it if you want to be invincible
Me:Well that sounds good enough so how much is it?
Old Man:50 cold coins
Me: Wow! that's allot but ill buy it for 25 gold coins. deal?
Old Man: Fine deal.
Then I go back to my home and try it out
Me: I wonder if this will work... *attempts*
Me: ok that should do it
then I ask a friend to punch him
Me: ow! gosh that old man needs to pay me back its a false scroll!
later I go find the old man.
Me: Old Man! you owe my gold back!
Old Man: why should I give it back
Me: because what you did is burglary and im coming to get my gold now hand it here
Old Man: fine! *Old man passes over only 1 gold coin*
Me: Hey i payed you 25 gold coins!
Old Man: i know but I spent it all exept this coin
Me: well then I have to call the guards. Guards! this man stole my money!
Old Man: curse you! *he says as he gets dragged of by the guards

Sorry about how its so cramped it does that by its self

{Accepted-Please PM James Almasy or JRParadox for your password.

Mooins is one of the awesomes.

General Cole

Roleplay Name: Chauros
Players you already know on the on the server: Steven
Previous roleplay experience: A bunch of Gmod roleplay, some roleplay on some MMORPGs and some text roleplaying.
What servers you play on: Crussaria and Fallout
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: N/A
Why would you like to join our server: Need something to do and I figure might as well stick with HGN.
Have you read the rules thread?: Yes
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
An old man appears from a dark alleyway offering a scroll for a measly price.
[Me] Certainly, I am quite the collector of arcane objects and I see no reason not to.
The man smirks slightly, handing me the scroll as I hand him the coins.
I return to my quarters and open the seal on the scroll, revealing the message "You lose."
In despair, I sigh and throw the scroll away, lamenting on my loss of coin.

I have no idea how to work BB code, bear with me.
{Accepted-Please PM any Active Caphori Mod for your Password}
good enough BBCode, but we have asked people to refrain themselves from getting fancy with it.

Darkguy400

Roleplay Name: Drake
Players you already know on the server: No one... I haven't played yet
Previous roleplay experience: i play TONS of MMORPG's like WoW, and i used to go to RP places on Roblox.
What servers you play on: I haven't played on a terraria server.
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No
Why would you like to join our server: i would like to join your server because i love both terraria and Roleplaying, so please whenever possible whitelist me! :3
Have you read the rules thread?: yes i have but i will re-read them right after i'm done this just to be sure i don't break any :3
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): I say:
me: why would i need an enchanted scroll? What does it do?
old man: It is an ancient scroll writen by the gods of these lands! They are very rare. It summons a wall of green fire infront of you.
me: sounds interesting. How much does it cost?
old man: Being so rare it would be about 1 platinum coin.
me: i only have 2 platinum, but it seems useful. *hands over gold and takes scroll*
old man: Thank you young man! I guarentee it will help you in your journeys.
(i've already posted this edited but no one's noticed)

{Accepted - JRParadox has sent you the password}

Jack Freeman

Jack
Roleplay Name:
Linius Pallitax
Players you already know on the on the server:
None
Previous roleplay experience:
Experience is moderate. A few Minecraft and HL2 RP servers here and there.
What servers you play on:
None at the moment. And I can't remember the names of past ones.
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:
No, but I do plan to.
Why would you like to join our server:
Because other servers nowadays are very unorganized, and the community is just rude. However this server has a nice community and is VERY organized as I can tell just from looking at the forums!
Have you read the rules thread?:
Of course!
Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Of course again!
What is it old man?! Can't you see I'm busy?! I must continue my studies of the arcane! In silence I do prefer! Why with all the work I have I do not- whats this? These symbols on this scroll....they are ancient dark magic symbols! I must study this at once! The other professors of magic will surely frown upon me studying dark magic....I must be quiet about it...either way I will pay anything! Why with dark magic at my disposal...power and wealth can be mine!

"When you're not here, I'm like a doughnut without a hole. No, wait, that's a bagel. Although a bagel DOES have a sort of depressed area in the middle, like me when you're not here....

...Without you, I'm a bagel."

MajorBradley

Roleplay Name: Jack Wolf

Previous roleplay experience:Stalker rp and the minecraft rp

What servers you play on:Stalker and Minecraft

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Yes my Minecraft name is AncientPredator IC name Jack Wolf

Why would you like to join our server: As I am intrested in coing and rping with the server

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): * looks at the old man a hint of confusion on his face *
Me :I do not have time for this, I have a very important meeting to attend to about private affairs.
* he turns and walks down the path before the man says *
Old man :  But-
Me : not another word * I continue walking away *

{Denied - Please show us some more RP in the old man section}

lanowell

Roleplay Name:Grobthar

Players you already know on the on the server: 0

Previous roleplay experience:Used to be on a Roleplay realm on wow, did Burning crusade roleplay, fighting draenei and such

only my friends private server, I'm pretty new to terraria tbh

nope

It looks like a good server, and it's been a while since i've roleplayed, so i feel like i should start it up again.

Have
you read the rules thread?:yep

yep

Me: BEGONE OLD FOOL, lest you wish to feel the wrath of my blade
Old Man: that...... that would not be wise
Me: for heavens sake you fool, i have warned you once, desist your efforts, I wish no part in this "demon magic" you wish to sell me
Old man: As you wish templar...... *slowly leaves*
Me: *under my breath, shaking my head* tis a sad sight to see the corruption of magic spread across this land

Bergen

Roleplay Name: Varadon

Previous roleplay experience:none

What servers you play on:none

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: none

Why would you like to join our server: I´m new in Terraria and i hope i find a Server with friendly Player.

I live in Germany, my English is not the best,  but i can understand the most words.

{Accepted-Message James Almasy for your password}
{Akzeptiert-Nachricht James Almasy für Ihr Passwort}

I have tried to make this as clear as I can.

miker

Roleplay Name: shini

Players you already know on the on the server: Maestro [my brother]

Previous roleplay experience: none

What servers you play on: Castle Darklore,Kingdom 11.3

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no

Why would you like to join our server: Because I never really got to play on a role play server before.

Have you read the rules thread?: Yes I have read the rules.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes I agree to follow the rules.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):I ask him what does it do. "Oh it does great things" said the old man. "I say you might just have
yourself a deal old man." I said. the old man says. "Oh good so we settled the deal now." "Yes we have ill give you 2 gold for it." I say. "Ok young man here you go here it is,its all yours." says the old man. "Thank you old man for the scroll,here is your 2 gold pieces now.bye sir." I said.      And the old man walks away slowly....

Sorry if anything is wrong.

PuddingLord

Patrick C.

Roleplay Name:
Avinius Leonid Varus (or "Avin" for short)

Absolutely nobody.

About seven years playing Neverwinter Nights on various RP servers, as well as roleplaying on maps designed for it in Warcraft 3 (RoC and TFT).
I must warn you, however, that I have not roleplayed in some years, now, and may be a bit out of practice. (No roleplaying experience in Terraria, sadly.)

None; aside from a few I randomly generate every now and then, just for yuks.

No. (Going to have to look it up now, though.)

I haven't roleplayed in several years.. so, I'd like to get my feet wet and give it another go. I've heard things about this server; you know, good and active community, fairly friendly, and things of a generally positive nature.
Well, I'm just hoping to see if it might be a place for me to spend (hopefully) several more years roleplaying. If you'll have me.

Yes.

Of course.

"What does it do?" are the first words to fall from my mouth as the old man smiles wickedly. "Good things..." he replies vaguely.
Before I know it, he has my coin purse in hand, and I have the scroll. Barely noticing him walk away, the realization of what just happened suddenly sinks in.
The loud exclamation that proceeds to leave my mouth can be heard for blocks around, causing several birds to take flight from their rooftop nests.

(My apologies for the poor grammar strewn throughout my post.)

{Accepted - JRParadox has sent you the message, nice to get someone who seems like a  bit of an RP veteran}
Characters:
Avinius "Avin" Leonid Varus

Thuldor Havoc

Roleplay Name: Thuldor

Previous roleplay experience: Its been awhile, not since I played Never Winter Nights

Why would you like to join our server: I am still somewhat new to Terraria and would love to share the experience with like minded people in a Role playing enviroment

Do you agree to follow the rules?: YEs

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): I study the man for a moment and see him as a desperate frail man. Whose days of adventuring have long since passed
Noticing the Tavern is close by and his inability to stand still I dismiss this man and move on.

Dandoom9000

Password application:

Code: Real Name: Daniel

Roleplay Name: Firedorn

Players you already know on the on the server: None i just need a good, popular RP server to play on

Previous roleplay experience: Yes i used to play on TF but i quit as there were abusive admins and staff members

What servers you play on: I play on Dankaria and 2DForts.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No though i would like to please tell me where to join!

Why would you like to join our server: It looks good and has alot of good responses so i couldnt help but to check it out!!

Have you read the rules thread?: Yes i have read them and i have them stuck in my head as a catchy song :)

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Of course!

Me: Hmm what does this scroll do i have never come across one of this kind before?...
Oldman: This scroll is an ancient scroll left by the gods of the wind and is used to blow enemies back far also crippling them. its quite unique.
Me: Sounds powerful! But i just spent my money on a Stunning Cobalt sword. Sorry! another time? i will buy it!
Oldman: Ok but i need money to buy me and my wife money! please!
Me: Do you telling me how much this scroll costs?
Oldman: Not at all its only 75 silver!
Me: Wow i cant deny prices like that!
Oldman: Thank you young man! Have a good day!!

iamaninjawiggle

Real Name: Skyler BrierRoleplay Name: Drake ScythanAge: IRL: 13 in-game: 19Players you already know on the on the server: NonePrevious roleplay experience: Many servers on Roblox, Several forums on Wetpaint.com GaiaOnline forums, several, several more forums.
What servers you play on: Mostly pvp servers and occasionally Kingdoms 2.0 Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: i do not own minecraft  Why would you like to join our server: i have always been a huge fan of RPs, and i have been looking for AGES to find a legit RPing server on Terraria
Have you read the rules thread?: Yes I have Read the rules forum Do you agree to follow the rules?: I , Skyler Brier, herby swear to follow the rules of this server.
As the man approaches him, asking to sell me his wares i see the scroll he is offering.
I soon ask to examine it suddenly , not surprised at his shock " this dusty thing?" he
said in surprise " why would you want to see that? its just some peice of paper." " well,
it may just be more, now let me see it if i may?" i reply calmly as he shrugs before handing it to me
upon unraveling it my eyes go wide with shock as I instantly pull out  my coin purse, carelessly handing him 50
golden coins , as it happened by chance to be the incantation for using the Demon
Scythe spell, something I had been searching for over the last two years. " hmm..."
i ponder as i begin writing the incantation into a tome, " What shall i test this on?"
I finish before shrugging and continuing to decipher the nearly dead language it was written
in.

nonochim

Password application:

Code: Real Name: Andrew

Roleplay Name: Sir Andrew

Players you already know on the on the server: None i just need a good popular RP server to play

Previous roleplay experience: nope

What servers you play on: 0 this will be my first

Why would you like to join our server: It looks good and has alot of good responses so i couldnt help but to check it out!!

Have you read the rules thread?: Yes i have read them 

Do you agree to follow the rules?: YES!!

Me: whats this?...
Old man: This scroll will change your future young boy...
Me:will it make me the strongest man in the world?!
Old man: Not only that but u will be able to rule nations!
Me: *pulls out sword* get away from me beast
Old man: *Bites*
Me: *Dodge* strikes*
Old man:"hiss"
Me: dumb zombie *takes the scroll and leaves*

{Denied - Please extend and improve your RP}

Dandoom9000

I edited my post and i lol'd when i saw that There was a mod with the name of blackstar

Zandian

Zander

Roleplay Name:
Zandian

Absolutely nobody.

None

None; aside from a few servers friends make.

I don't own Minecraft

I've never RP'd before and i guess we all have to start somewhere. Generally the word is that the community is pretty active and friendly here so that's also a plus.

Yes.

Tes

"Come here sir, i have something you might be interested in" An old man peered out of the shadows of a nearby alleyway, waving the famed adventurer over.

"I don't believe i know you old man, who are you, and what do you want?". The adventurer approached.

"I come bearing a scroll, of godlike power. Do you wish to hear more?" The adventurer was close enough now to see the old man in the shadows. The man was bald and most of his teeth were missing. The man was mad.

Contemplating that any danger posed by this old man would be laughably one sided he sighed. "Amuse me".

"Well then follow me" The old man led the adventurer into a nearby house which was filled with many magical trinkets, of which one caught his eye. It can an old item the adventurer won with his long banished friend.

"Where did you get-" The adventurer turned around to not find an old man but a young woman. One he knew very well.

"It's been a long time. Thought you'd see through my simple disguise"  The young woman was reading over the scroll, the look in the young womans eyes were that of power.

It suddenly occured to the adventurer that this young woman had tricked him with an illusion. The adventurer felt a heat of embarrassment run over him. Quickly he said "You caught me by suprise. What do you want? Why have you come back?"

The young woman gave a condescending smile "It just so happens that i've run across this scroll. The one we tried to take all those years ago."

The adventurer remembered, for he never forgot. No one would ever forget. "So what are you saying to me? You've killed the monarch and taken his scroll?" The adventurer's voice had a hint of fear.

"Oh my, of course not.  I just borrowed it, without anyone seeing. Or me asking" The young woman obviously thought she was very funny. The adventurer sighed to himself that she hadn't changed a bit.

The adventurer slowly sat down in a nearby chair. He looked straight at the young woman. The adventurer knew how serious this had all suddenly become. "What would you have me do?"

What transpired over the coming days was that of slaughter and enslavement. The reigning monarchy fell to the powerful duo. The stories of the scroll were all true. Especially the made up.

The adventurer saw potential in what had happened. The adventurer now had an army, a country. Decicive action is the first thing that crossed the adventures mind.

In a devistating first blow neighbouring Novarium fell to a suprise attack. Their surperior technology was just no match to the magic this scroll held. Suprisingly enough, the empire surrendered quickly and many lives were saved.
The adventurer scoffed at the very idea of the old monarch not using this scroll. Concluding that the old monarch was afraid of defeat in battle, the adventurer moved on.

The elven lands. The longest lasting and most powerful island of known empires. Humans were destined to defeat the elves. Or at least, that is what the adventurer and his followers believed.

"Every one of you is about to take place in a most historic battle mankind has ever fought." The adventurer stood above his armies, proud and confident.

"Mankind was destined for this battle! For which will be be the victors!" Cheers were heard among the armies below.

"Where are we going!?" The adventurer yelled.

"To battle!" The army answered

"What do we want!?" The adventurer yelled again.

"Victory!"

And with that his ships set off to the elven lands. But a change in motion caught everyone by suprise.

Depending on the scroll for a swift victory the adventurer was shocked when the scroll suddenly vanished from his grasp. Little did he know that he had just unleashed a violent portal filled with endless demons upon his land. As quickly as the empire rose. It fell.

Within a few moments everything that had been accomplished was now in ruins. The demons cleansed the land of any trace of their legacy.

The humans arrived at the shores of the elven lands but could see the destruction of their loved homeland from even there. They were lost. The adventurer was nowhere to be seen. The humans set up what could be called a settlement, raiding elven towns every now and then. The goal of hegemony had failed.

The rest is history.

where_my_buritto

Roleplay Name:where_my_burrito
Previous roleplay experience:Skyrim
What servers you play on:SMP
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Nope
Why would you like to join our server:I like RP
Have you read the rules thread?:Yeah
Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yeah
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):Leave hum alone

{Denied - All round poor answers, lack of understanding what RP is, non-RP name, lack of RP experience, terrible RP section, posting many times on this thread, changing age on different posts}

DaWizzard

Roleplay name: Deaghan

Players I know: none.

Previous RP experiences: Many minecraft and Terraria servers.

What servers I play on: Nata.

Do I play on Aceon: No.

Why I want to join: It sounds really fun, and I just love RPing.

Have I read the rules: Of course!

Do I agree to the rules: Yes.

A creepy old man approaches you and tries to sell you a scroll. What do you do? I would smack him over the head, then steal the scroll and run away snickering.

{Denied - Please improve RP and make sure you actually follow the standard format}

Mario

Roleplay Name: Mario

Players you already know on the on the server: None.

Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft and Terraria servers.

What servers you play on: I haven't played on any server for a while, that's why I am here to search for a good server.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Yes, but I forgot it by the time passed.

Why would you like to join our server: I want to play it because it's a rp server and it includes the original and great environment that other servers (not rp) don't have.

Have you read the rules thread?: Yes.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): While the old man is approaching a fear is starting to grow inside me, like if he would try to murder me. I told the man to step back or he would get harmed. The man didn't seemed to care and he continued walking towards me and he whispered with a vague voice "I have things you would be interested in..." The old man showed me his valuables and I found an enchanted scroll. Then the old man said " Ahhh.. One of my most preciouse items, that I would sell for 50 gold pieces. As I was checking my wallet I found enough gold to pay the old man. I payed him and then he left just like the wind, leaving the scroll.

I edited this since it was denied. Hope you guys can accept me