Caphori: Password Application Thread (OLD)

Started by Silver Knight, 15-06-2011

The Dancing Pajamas

Roleplay Name: Gale Forrester
Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: I have played D$D but nothing more than that.

What servers you play on: I mostly play Singleplayer

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No

Why would you like to join our server: Because I like role-playing and I think this would be fun.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: "Old man, tell me what the contents of the scroll are and I will offer a fair price... I have no interest in scams, so if this isn't legitimate. I'll find you.

{Accepted-PM any Active Mod for Your Password}

stormcat2248

This is for my sister who want to join the server not me

Roleplay Name: Rockele
Players you already know on the on the server: Raze

Previous roleplay experience: warrior cats roleplay

What servers you play on: elysian kingdoms mc

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no

Why would you like to join our server: Im bored of my other roleplay

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scrol
l.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Rockele walks fast and weary out of a shopping storeknowing that this part of the city is high in crime at night. as she rounds a corner on a busy street, she bumbs into this creepy old man with baggy eyes and rotten yellow teeth. with a yelp, she jumps backward and cowers. the old man says with his yellow toothy grin "im sorry my lady, im just in a hurry." "what for?" Rockele asks picking her self off the ground with new intrest. Rockele being a person of great curiosity was captivated. the old man replys "i just got modest pay of 1 platuim and 2 silver from a kind man. I sold him one of my enchanted scrolls" "Hmm" Rockele questioned what the scrolls enchantment was.......Soon her intrest got to the better of her. "ill take one." she said "but before i pay i want to see what it does, and make it quick i have a friend waiting on me and im already late." the old man smiled that creepy yellow grin the sent shivers up Rockele's spine. Then, in a flash, a rope sprung out of the scroll tieing her up. As she was gagged and put in a carrying bag all she could think was, "great, now Raze will be waiting forever and not know what happend to me." Rockele decided for the 10,000 time not the let her curiosity get to the btter of her as she was carried away into the night.

{Denied - She needs to make an account and write the whole application (including RP) on her own}

the_grub

Roleplay Name:Denzel Burrfoot

Players you already know on the on the server:Pumilionis

Previous roleplay experience:playing DnD with my friends

What servers you play on:just private servers with my friends

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no

Why would you like to join our server:I want to join this server because a friend recommended it to me and said that it was a great RP server

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes i do indeed agree to the rules

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
I look at the man skeptically while he holds it out the scroll to me. I wiggle my fingers to cast a read magic spell when something goes terribly wrong. I didnt pass my final mages exam and it shows at that moment when I accidentally shoot a fireball at the old man burning him to cinders and sending myself flying. I pull my self off the ground and look at the burning mess. well thats another town I wont be allowed into.

odd name for a wizard though. :D
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

Blake.H

Roleplay Name: The, Long Lost Blake
Players you already know on the on the server: No idea

Previous roleplay experience: 8 Years

What servers you play on: Derp

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Used to

Why would you like to join our server: Something to do

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Ya

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): **Removes a rather large novelty foam hammer from his back and proceeds to bash him over the head with it, laughing as he walks away**

{Accepted if your just looking around, if you actually want to stay Blake, Denied - change the name
If this post is taking the piss then accepted for comical appeal
*prepares for bitch-slap from superior official*}

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

MysteriousMerchant

( Ahem, Second Attempt)
Roleplay Name: Charles Hammington
Players you already know on the on the server: No one
Previous roleplay experience: Not really sure...
What servers you play on: Dankaria and my own server
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:

Why would you like to join our server: Because I would like to experience your server without everyone showing off that they have an excalibur. (Cleary stating they hacked it)
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread :Of course

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP):
Old Man: Sir would you like to buy an enchanted scroll
Me: No.
(Runs away)
Old Man: I will find and burn down your family...

{Denied-RP too short/Undetailed}
What do you want?

Rambo

Roleplay Name:Torkim

Players you already know on the on the server: Sadly, No one.

Previous roleplay experience:If you mean in general like, all Games, It should be the following. Resident Evil Roleplay, Crussaria Roleplay (Low) Minor Roleplay on Terraria, but would love to try. Half Life 2 Roleplay, Half Life 2 Beta Roleplay, Stalker, And a lot more.

What servers you play on: =DT= And Kaos, Including a private server for my family to play.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I havn't yet.

Why would you like to join our server:Yes, I would love to. Why else would I make this?

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes, I do agree.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):

Old Man: Why Champ, You look like someone intrested in magic and rituals! I'm willing to offer you a enchanted scroll!

Torkim: Yes, I am intrested in magic and rituals, but how do I know this 'Enchanted Scroll' Is truely a enchanted one? Proove it to me.

Old Man: Why, If you want to see it, You will just have to wait for night.

Torkim: ... You don't mean...

Old Man: Yes, It does summon the one and only, Eye of Cthulu.

Torkim: Why are you trying to condemn me with this scroll of evil!

Old Man: Well, You said you was intrested in it and magic.

Torkim: Argh, You are right in Rituals, But why are you even carrying the scroll!

Old Man: Please, The only reason I carry this is because. I am cursed, I am held in a magic that holds me against my will, until I get rid of the scrolls, I can't leave this woods of the damned!

Torkim: *Sigh* Alright, So If I get rid of the scroll for you, You may leave? Alright, I'll take it then-.

*The Old Man dissapears, and Torkim has the scroll in his hands*

Torkim: Wa-Where Did he go?! Oh no, It's turning into night! I must get out of here!

*Torkim runs away in the darkness, as a shreak is heard, And a round object begins to go after Torkim.*

Jrb95

Roleplay Name: John Drake

Players you already know on the on the server: Noone, unfortunately. I found the server by myself.

Previous roleplay experience: I have no previous direct roleplay experience. But I'm quite intrigued by it, and want to learn more about it.

What servers you play on: I've been playing on some private servers with my friends and their friends, and I still do.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I do not play on your Minecraft Server.

Why would you like to join our server: As previously stated, then I'm quite intrigued by the universe of the RPG-servers, and really want to learn more about it. The reason why I chose this specific server, is because of this application, that's needed to be filled out. So I'm aiming for an anti-griefing server, and you seem to be able to deliver it.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I swear not to break the rules.

"An enchanted scroll, you say? Proof it to me or die by my blade as a lier!" *Drawing his sword, pointing it at the old man's throat*

"Come closer, my child, and take a look" *The old man makes a grin and unfurls the scroll. The scroll glitters and sparkles, while a soothing aura is emitted*

*Drake moves closer to the scroll, waving his hand, almost like he's trying to grab the scroll* *Almost overwhelmed by the feeling of the aura* "What is it for, good sir?"

"I wouldn't know, I haven't read it... But I've heard rumors about great powers and fortune of this scroll" *Still grinning*

"How have you acquired such a powerful scroll?" *Drake looks at the old man, jaw hanging*

"I have my ways. Indeed, I have my ways" *The old man laughs quietly*

"Alright... How much do you want for it?" *Drake reaches for his gold*

"20 gold pieces and it's your's" *The old man holds an almost bony hand towards Drake*

"Alright, now give it to me!" *Drake gives the man the 20 gold pieces and rips the scroll out of the old man's hand*

*The old man backs off into an alley, disappearing in the dark* "Ha, ha, haa, beware of the curse, young one!!" *The voice fades away, and Drake walks away glancing at the scroll*

{Accepted - PM an active moderator for the password}

octopodesrex

Roleplay Name: Elan Jackdaw

Previous roleplay experience: Twelve years experience roleplaying, starting with White Wolf's Vampire the Masquerade and including Rifts, Mutants and Masterminds, Shadowrun, etc. Also extensive roleplaying in online games including MMORPGs.

What servers you play on: Normally none, single player with my wife.

Why would you like to join our server: I am seeking a roleplaying experience and perhaps an attempt to flesh out my character I have planned for AD&D

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I do

* octopodesrex eyes the man ruefully, taking two steps back as he is accosted by the peddler. Despite being taken aback by this man's sudden attempt he is nonetheless curious. Eyes flicker over the parchment and a smile crosses his face.

"So, I'm to believe this little scroll is some ancient mumbo jumbo and not a piece of toilet paper you've scrawled on, I take it? Thanks but no thanks old man, ask someone who wasn't born yesterday."

* octopodesrex begins to walk away, but that nagging curiosity is eating away at him. Why pass up a good opportunity? It may be a sham, but even if it is you never know where it may lead.

"Tell you what. Two gold and not a coin more. Take it or leave it."

* octopodesrex of course has to haggle him down to five, but is pleased and opens the scroll, mouthing the words to himself.

"By the Gods.... I have no idea what the hell this says. Looks like I'll have to find someone who does."

{Accepted - PM an active mod for the password}

Greedy

Real Name:OliverRoleplay Name:GreedyAge:14Players you already know on the on the server:No onePrevious roleplay experience:NoneWhat servers you play on:Sithous and Exploration Server, both were good.Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:I aint playing on ur MC server.Why would you like to join our server:It looks good and i wanted to try some new stuff like RP.Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes i do.A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):Go away i dont want ur enchanted scrolls

{Declined - Name, RP, RP experience all need improvement}

UltimateGodLike

Roleplay Name: UltimateLegenD

Previous roleplay experience: Diablo2 owns ! i love rpg games like those and im a minecraft fans too.

What servers you play on: Only single player to get used to terraria

Why would you like to join our server: Because terraria is fun and i like the roleplaying feature in this server, i believe it would be fun.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?:
Hey you creepy old man,in order to prove that your scroll is working, I'll made you use the scroll on my weapon, if its working i'll pay else forget about it. =D

{Declined - Change the name to something less OP and retry the RP please}

Coronix

Roleplay Name: Coronix
Players you already know on the on the server: nobody

Previous roleplay experience: none

What servers you play on: minecraft server: The shire

Why would you like to join our server: First Server On terraria

Walking along the cobblestone floor, I notice a dark alley with a man standing in it. He motions for me to come to him and as i walk he pulls out a dimly lit scroll. I can see that there is a powerful enchantment on it for it is emitting a dim light and has a small hum to it. The closer i walk to him, the more i started to feel power rise around the area. Pressure was being pressed onto my body as a grin began to take place on the old mans face, i realized that it was the scroll of soul siphon, i tried to call out for help but it was too late. I was caught in his trap and the world was becoming black. I became unconscious as the man started to laugh crazily. I awoke in the room of an inn seeing a dazzling young maiden wielding a bow and a sword. She spoke but i could not understand, I soon fell asleep. I awoke the next day feeling quite refreshed and this time seeing a wizard and the young maiden watching me. They spoke and I understood what they were saying. The ranger had saved me as she saw what had happened. They asked me if I was up to for an adventure, and I saw the door opening to my adventure.

{Accepted - PM an active moderator for the password, also for someone with no RP experience you have done well}

legomaster

Roleplay Name:Spy
Players you already know on the on the server:None

Previous roleplay experience:None

What servers you play on:darankia

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:No

Why would you like to join our server:I want to join because i want roleplays (is it like the yogcast?)

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:I agree

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):Wow! ill buy it

{Declined - Change your name, RP and get more RP experience plus actually find out what RP is}

james4323

Real Name: james hansonRoleplay Name:jakAge:12Players you already know on the on the server:nonePrevious roleplay experience:ive played some world of warcraft and a minecraft serverWhat servers you play on:noneDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no but i might soonWhy would you like to join our server:i like terarria but i always get bored when i play so i want something fun to doDo you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes i doA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):i was
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace] walking home from the market when an old man approached me in a coat (man) "hello young sir may i interest you in this fine scroll[/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]?" (me) "hmm... i dont know what does it do exactly?" (man) "it summons a powerful weapon into the users inventory." (me) "why [/font]would you want to sell that? it seems so useful?" (man) "i used to be an adventurer but when i was fighting the greatest battle of my life i nearly died so i retired and soon i went broke so i'm just trying to get by." (me) "oh my that's terrible let me see what i have to give." *searches inventory* (me) "i have a couple pieces of bread and i could show you to someone who could shelter you." (man) "that would be most wonderful!" (me) "its the least i could do for a tired old man like you." (man) "i will never forget this!" *hands bread* "here." *takes scroll* (me) "thanks." (man) "no young man thank you." *man walks away* *goes home

{Denied - Please re-format this and change your name}

LeviLaw

Roleplay Name: White Haven

Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: i have played Dungeons and Dragons. and Stark Trek Online, not sure if that applies

What servers you play on: none

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: i didn't know there was one, i will probably apply

Why would you like to join our server: i would like to be able to play with other people who won't grief

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes

Old man gets White Haven's attention as he is walking down the street. The Old man starts to tell him about how thsi scroll he has is enchanted, but White Haven, having heard this line before laughs and turns to walk away but the the Old man says it is one of the "Scrolls of Time". White Haven freezes in his tracks as his worst fears come to life.

White Haven turns on the and garbing him by the front of shirt pulls him close and whispers venomously into his ear, "Where in hell did you get that scroll? Lie to me and i will kill you where you stand."

Old man, "Please good sir i just found it in my travels."

White Haven "i warned you about lying, you have one more chance..."

Old man, "ok ok  i found it on a dead man out in the middle the dessert. Why is it so important anyways, the Scrolls of Time are just myths."

White Haven, "It is important because an old prophet friend or mine named Elise told me that if the Scrolls of Time were ever offered to me, would mean that the other three had already been used and three of the titans of old already walk the earth."

Powerdrco

Roleplay Name:Powerdrco
Players you already know on the on the server:None
Previous roleplay experience:What servers you play on:Teamwork
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:nope
Why would you like to join our server:Looks very intresting and i've never been on a RP server before
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Totally
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):Probably take it since he's old,he probably have some wisdom in him

{Denied - Please gain some RP experience, redo the RP section and change your RP name}

Arimore

Roleplay Name: Arimore
Players you already know on the on the server: None, but I am looking forward to meeting new people.

Previous roleplay experience: I don't have any "oficial" roleplay experience, but I roleplay by myself on most of my games, and I am excited to roleplay with others.

What servers you play on: CatsFeturedV5

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No, but I should try it. I've been looking for a good Minecraft server, and it would be fun to roleplay on it, too.

Why would you like to join our server: To have fun and to meet new people.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): "Good day my good man! You have a scroll for me to buy? Well, I'm terribly afraid that I've left my gold back home. Perhaps another time when my memery serves me better." I walk away with a bit of life to my step.

{Accepted - Please PM an active moderator for the password. Despite a slightly short RP session I like the fact that you have taken an active responsibility in improving our rules, plus you have actually read them and understand what not to do}

Senel

Roleplay Name: Senel
Players you already know on the server:none
Previous Roleplay experience: D&D, Kingdom of Tynastera, Legend of the Green Dragon
What servers you play on:i have my own that my friend and I have started a new world and characters
Why you would like to join our server:never really tried RP in Terraria before and thought it would be fun to try it
Do you agree to the set rules above/Rules Thread: yes they are very rational rules
[edit] A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: *raises one brow at the Old Man* "Tell me Old Man may i ask what the contents of this scroll is. So that i may see what i am agreeing to." *The old man opens the scroll, revealing characters that seem to be in northern dragonspeak, a lost language used by the dragon of old.* "This is the Scroll of Dragons, with it you may use the lost language of the dragons to aid you in battle. Whether it be summoning an actual dragon or making your enemies flee in fear." *i take the scroll from the Old Man tenderly and ask* "What's the catch?" *the Old Man chuckles, saying* "The only catch is that you must slay the ruler, Obsidian Stormblade...."

Better pray to your God now...because im coming for your necks!

Terraria Characters:
                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                        Senel
                                        Xero

FFCrusader

Roleplay Name: Anton Snow
Players you already know on the on the server: noone, first experience on HGN

Previous roleplay experience: less then 6 months (~none)

What servers you play on: almost none, mostly playing single-player/coop with friends

Why would you like to join our server: I read the description of the server and I hope that I can have tons of fun there. Also I hope to contribute to the experience itself for other players -even though I'm new to this.

I'm walking in the street this, cold dark winternight, when I hear a cough from behind me. With one hand on the handle of my dagger I sweep around with my cape blowing up snow from the street, blinding my pursuer as I pull out the dagger. The old man responds with "*cough* Stop! I meant no harm! *Cough* When I see his fragile body, with a big lump on his back, I sheathe my blade, waiting for the man to continue. "Tell me", the old man says, "how would you like to be king of this land?" as he reatches forward an old scroll, pulsing with magical power. But before I can reach it, he draws the hand back, saying: But first, you must prove yourself worthy to this position of power. As I look on the scroll, shivering and shaking before it's power, I quietly responds "what must I do". The old man grinned widely and light started shining in his eyes. Tell me your name, he demanded. I'm Anton Andersson, son of Anders Jonasson. From this day forward, he shouted, you will be known as Anton Snow, because you'll be as cold and unforgiving as the snow and winter itself. That is how my journey towards rulership began, in a cold street on a dark winternight.

{Accepted - Please PM an active moderator for the password. This is very good RP for someone with no experience}
Yay, go Sweden or something :)

There are two thing you need to know to succed
1: Dont tell everything you know

Avinious

Real Name:Mint (Sorry if it concerns you any, but I prefer it to be Alias only. Thank you for understanding..)
Roleplay Name: Avinious (which is also my username on most sites.)
Players you already know on the on the server:Probably no-one.

Previous roleplay experience:Administrated a RP Server in GMod, us admins had a superhero RP Going with each-other, Was quite fun.

What servers you play on:No terraria servers, seems most are whitelisted, and I'm tired of applying to play on a server. T.T

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:N/A

Why would you like to join our server:Seems like a decent RP server, and thats what I was looking for. Aswell, it doesn't have "set races" like many of the server. I don't like those.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: When you've been adminstration for almost every server you play on, you tend to follow them without even realizing it. So, yes, I do. <3

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):1 of 5 reactions?
Curiousity: "So, whats the scroll do then?" Possible replies 1"Why its a magic scroll, I'm selling it for only 5 gold coins!" Possible replies ----... You get the idea, I can come up with things.
                                                              2"Why this scroll is guaranteed to prolong your life span" Reply: "May I see it in action? Or is this a single use? If so, I'll buy it half to use it, then I will pay the rest, if that is ok?" Possible Replies: You get the idea.
If I don't have the information needed to RP only my character, I'll end up thinking in both characters shoes to get the rp moving, well, on a good day.
I would like a more informative Example! Lol. Sorry, I get carried away on applications.

On some side notes:
I'm currently a moderator on a site, ex-admin/mod of several servers between Terraria, GMod, and Maplestory.
I have never lost moderator from abuse, the most reason was inactivity, as that is a problem I get sometimes.
Aswell, I help however I can, whenever I can. And can stay in character most of the time.
Excellent choice of music on the lore.
And, I hope I get to see you all in-game. I'm not usually this "professional", its an application, may as well go the whole length for it.

Edit: I won't change what I've put, but I felt like I should mention I am used to Visual RPing, so I tend to RP in the moment, not set the mental scene. Hence why I didn't do what some of the others did. Hope that is ok, considering the situation of it being a Visual one.
Note that this is before anyone read my application, as it is 12:45am I figure you're all asleep.

{Accepted - Please PM an active moderator for the password}
Because not all observant people interfere with reality.

Doomsday

Roleplay Name: Dimitri Dumor
Age: 22 (this used to say 12 but I accidently pressed 1 -Doomsday)
Players you already know on the on the server: No one that I know of.

Previous roleplay experience: Used to play a wolf rpg game and did some MC rps.

What servers you play on: CAT servers and some small servers.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Nope.

Why would you like to join our server: I wish to RP on terraria, I haven't done that ever. I like RPing too.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.

I walk to the old man and say,
"Take that scroll and leave" I aim my bow to his chest as he walks away.
I curiously follow him down an alley and see him talk to a strange beast.
"Fool! I told you to rid of the Scroll of Light!" said the beast.
"But master..." said the man.
"Buts are forsaken old fool! I sentence you to death!".
I watched the old man burn to crisps, then the beast swallowed his soul.
"Oh my gosh..." I try to turn back but the beast grabs me.
"You will be my new servant! I am Brunush!"
"Yes... master..." But at that time guards showed up and slayed the beast and set me free.
    "Thanks..."
Boom. You die.

y2643g

Roleplay Name: Montey
Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: D&D

What servers you play on: my freinds

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no

Why would you like to join our server: I have never really tried roleplaying always wanted to but always founed it to much of a hassle.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yea there pretty reasonable

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): After reacting on how
creepy it is I ask what it does: "Hello? Uhm I might want a scroll what does it do?" "YessSsss it isss a very importent scroll. He snickers, "here hold it you will feel a very smal slight tingleeeee heh heh you reach out and the moment you touch the scroll. BLACK your oblitarated into millions of tiny peices and you watch him eat your corpse from the afterlife

{Denied - Extend your RP section}

Kade

Roleplay Name: Kade
Players you already know on the on the server: None at the moment.

Previous roleplay experience: I RP every game I come across, from TES to Fallout and everything inbetween. I'm a hardcore RPer, if someone says something and he/she is too far away enough for my character to hear it, then I shall not respond.

What servers you play on: None at the moment, this would be a great start!

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No I don't, I might start soon though.

Why would you like to join our server: For the fun of roleplaying with other roleplayers :D !

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes, I agree to the terms and conditions..

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): *observers the scroll closely* Well that is quite interesting but I'm a little short on coin at the moment, have a nice day though. (Real reason for not buying is because it looks as if the scroll has been cursed and the old man just wants to pass it on to someone else.)

*the old man observer your coin pouch closely£*

Old man: Oh, young man come back for a second will you?

Me: Is there a problem?

Old man: Ooh, wont you help this old man back to his home? *grabs my wrist, clenching it hard!*

Me: Get off of me, now! Guards!

Old man: Listen now, I've been cursed with the damned scroll for nearly a decade, I think it's time *pushes scroll into my hand* SOMEONE ELSE HAS IT!

*I feel odd, I see darkness surround me, colours distorted, the world around me shifting before my very eyes. I drop the scroll immediately* *the old man runs off into a dark passage, beside the tavern.*

Guard: Are you alright? What happened?

Me: Yes I'm fine, something strange just happened...

Guard: Hmm, well you better get some rest, do you live around here stranger?

Me: No, I hail from Resbin..

Guard: Ah, well you better rest up in the tavern over there.

Me: Thank you.

*I observe my coin pouch, only to find it nearly empty, with some gold scattered on the floor*

Well that's basically what would happen! Hope I get accepted, happy RPing :) !

EDIT: Why is everyone so aggressive to the old man? Everyone is either aiming a bow at his chest or holding a blade too his through LOL!

{Banned for obvious disregard for the rules}

fer

Roleplay Name: Kailar
Previous roleplay experience: 4 years of RP experience. Text RP and Minecraft RP
What servers you play on: None
Why would you like to join our server: I would like to RP on Terraria. I think it would be fun
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): "Please.. I haven't any money to buy the scroll.." -he waits for the old man to turn away and stabs him in the back, taking the scroll for himself-

{Denied - Just extend your RP section, other than that it's all good}

crusader :D

Roleplay Name: Lucan Vorielius will be my roleplay name.

Players you already know on the on the server: None.

Previous roleplay experience: I have roughly three years of roleplaying experience-- rather it be forums roleplay, Garry's Mod roleplay, or Minecraft roleplay.

What servers you play on: None currently.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No, I do not play on the Minecraft server.

Why would you like to join our server: Well, I'll put it simple. Terraria is boring in single player, or atleast to me. I've never tried out multiplayer before, and roleplaying on Terraria makes it sound fun, which would be something I would never miss out on.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes, I do agree to the rules, and understand all of them.

Lucan Vorielius simply minds his business, leaning up against a small, old shack.

An old man in a sorcerer's robe then approaches Lucan, with a tattered, yellow-ish scroll in his hand.

The old man then asks, "..Care to take this off my hands, young man?"

Lucan responds with a grumpy, "No, go away."

The old man tucks the scroll away, hesitating for a moment.

He then reveals two silver daggers from under his robes, pushing them against Lucan's neck, speaking, "You don't treat your elders like that now, do you?"

Lucan then threw a fist up at the old man's jaw, kicking him back as he was slightly stunned.

Lucan had then ran off into the tall grass, as fast as he possibly could.

{Accepted - You have been sent the password by JRParadox}

matter

Roleplay Name: Matter
Players you already know on the on the server: No one (I'm new!)
Previous roleplay experience: I'm a D&D Dungeon Master and I have had my own Minecraft roleplay server before.
What servers you play on: None this is the first time I've looked for a Terraria server.
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Haven't heard of it, but I'll look into that, too.
Why would you like to join our server: Playing with my younger brother over LAN has become tiresome and I want to actually play with a community.
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes. Yes I do.

Matter stares at the old man standing before him trying to sell him a "enchanted scroll" that was obviously a fake scribbled on some torn parchment.
"Come on mister it'll only cost you 3 silver pieces for this rare opportunity." Declares the feeble old man.

Matter just calmly reaches for his coin purse pulls out 3 gold pieces and hands them to the old man. Before the man can utter a word Matter walks off into the night without even a second thought.

{Accepted - JRParadox has sent you the password}
Make me...