Caphori: Password Application Thread (OLD)

Started by Silver Knight, 15-06-2011

Enderman

Um...there's no note at the end of my reply, is it cause i cant see it or have you guys just not added it yet?

Chopperx

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/profile/?u=8381
please do not reply in this thread, it's for applications only.

SavvySavage

Roleplay Name: Grevin Euvilos
Players you already know on the on the server: N/A

Previous roleplay experience: Considering it's been my prime source of entertainment for several years; I've gotten as much of it as I can through games/forums whenever possible, so; a fair deal of experience, to say the least.

What servers you play on: None in the past two monthes.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Not ATM. I'll give it consideration.

Why would you like to join our server: Mostly boredom with a fleck of hope of having an entertaining time that spurs on creativity.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: But of course.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Grevin' attention that was so transfixed with the book he'd been reading eventually shifted from the pages, and became fixated on the elderly peddler selling sub-par magic imbued unto equally shoddy parchment. He couldn't hide that ominous grin even if he wanted to, soon enough voicing his inquiry, "Tell me, old man.. What use have I for your.., scrolls..; when I could so easily conjur it myself?" His inquiry, much to his expectation, was given a perplexed look. Sighing, his hand lifted as that grin returned, and in hushed tone, his hand was suddenly alight with fire; the sickeningly, wicked green flames crackling violently, the intense heat lapping at the air in the direction of the old man whom had been given quite the start, "M-m-monster! Vile user of dark magic..!" The old man' voice shrill with hysteria and fear as he turned and hobbled off as fast as his aged limbs could carry him, leaving Grevin alone to chuckle grimly, before returning his attention to the study of that intriguing book, completely unaware of the spiteful looks he was being given.
{Accepted-PM any active mod for the password}
<}-Good and Evil, Virtue and Vice. They go hand in hand, yet are ever different in their meaning.-{>
<}-It boils down to if you're unlucky enough to ever be cast into either side of the eternal war of The Righteous and The Wrongful.-{>
<}-So disregard both sides.., and just destroy anything that dares to confront you.-{>

Zackfair

Roleplay Name:Leonidus
Players you already know on the on the server: no one
Previous roleplay experience: little
What servers you play on: My own server
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No i do not
Why would you like to join our server: Because it seams pretty freaking cool
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Uh idk i might buy it... it depends on what the scroll is for... O.o lol

{Denied - Please retry the RP section with more detail and improve upon it, also please use proper grammar and spelling}

Potiq

Roleplay Name: Kyn
Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: Well.. Every game I play I usually try to mix in a little roleplaying whenever I can. I've played games like Skyrim, Minecraft, Oblivion,
as well as some mmorpg's, such as Runescape, World of Warcraft, and of course, Guild wars.

What servers you play on: none.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Not at the moment, maybe in the furture

Why would you like to join our server: I would just love to fancy a bit of rp in my terraria experience.
I love the fact that this server seems secure, strict on rules, and overall a friendly and hospitable environment.
Instead of those nasty griefed up time wasting servers that plague the multiplayer world of Terraria. I just want a server I can continuously play on, have loads of fun on,
and expand in friendly arms with the community. 

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes, of course.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Turn him down. I'm an adept student of the arcane arts, however,
I would choose to use my raw magical abilities over of an unmarked peculiar scroll anyday.

{Approved-PM any Active Mod for your Password}

Electrobuz

Roleplay Name: Electrobuz
Players you already know on the on the server: Im new so i don't know any.Previous roleplay experience: I still do some rp on Two worlds , but i already did on Runescape, CS2D, Oblivion, Minecraft
and some other games.What servers you play on: Im new to terraria , but when i heard that there was RP servers i would like to play in
one.Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No, But i would like to play on it.Why would you like to join our server: I really like rp but my friend said that this server was on top 10 at a site
then he told me to go on this server ( He knows i really like rp )
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Of course Yes!A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
I Would Identify it, if it isnt any stolen good or dangerous. Also i like to play as thief .. so i could steal his scroll.
{Denied-Name/RP}
Please redo, thank you.

wicketman8

Roleplay Name:wicketFIRE
Players you already know on the on the server:None

Previous roleplay experience:Me and my friends play dungeons and dragons after school.

What servers you play on: None consistantly

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:No.

Why would you like to join our server:Because you are one of the most decent looking servers as well as role-playing terraria.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): I draw my weapon and with a quick deft swipe stab him in the heart leaving blood gushing out of his wounds. I pick up the scroll and continue.

{Denied - Please change the name and improve RP}

sherchi

Bluevale Terraria server, Atlantia- In Space Bluevale Terraria server, Atlantia- In SpaceReal Name:Darwin
Roleplay Name:Sherchi
Age:16Players you already know on the on the server:none
Previous roleplay experience: Bluevale Terraria server, Atlantia- In Space
What servers you play on:CATS fetured world, Atlantia,and Bluevale
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no
Why would you like to join our server:The server seems fun and it is very hard to find roleplay servers in terraria so I thought I would give caphori a try
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): I would loook around for a weapon, engage him into a battle ,kill him and run off with the scroll only to find out that the scroll hold the key to a mysterious dungeon and magical powers that could destroy the world and kill every terrarian in the universe.

{Denied-RP}
Needs more than a line. Keep it true to the Roleplaying Way.
also, we try not to Overpower our characters.

Luckasy

Roleplay Name: Luckasy
Players you already know on the on the server: None
Previous roleplay experience:Little
What servers you play on: None
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Not yet, now I may
Why would you like to join our server: I love roleplays, and meidevil times, and I'm searching for a server.
Do you agree to the set rules above? Yes
Rules Thread: Yes, all resonableA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):*Says no, and walks away*

{Denied-RP/Name}
Please Redo, Thank You.

TexasKrogan

Real Name:Alexander WehrRoleplay Name : GarroshAge: 13Players you already know on the on the server: Tristram / kariPrevious roleplay experience: noneWhat servers you play on: noneDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: noWhy would you like to join our server: because my friends are on it and i would like to make more friends on itDo you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yesA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):"Watch your tongue old man, I need no magic scroll, I solve my problems with my blade and axe, not your devil magic ." He replies, "Greatest apologies Garrosh the Mighty, I need not of your blade in my gullet!" (Walks away slowly in victory.)

lilswagboogie

Roleplay Name: Luktricus
Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody  :(

Previous roleplay experience: some rp's in minecraft but im new to them on terraria

What servers you play on: mostly freebuild servers

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: yes, lilswagboogie

Why would you like to join our server: because i just became a big fan of roleplaying games and i thought this server would be really cool

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): id see if the scroll was real and if it was i would sense that he has a lot more expensive stuff so i would kill him and loot his body.

{Denied-RP too short}

The Dancing Pajamas

Roleplay Name: The White Knight

Previous roleplay experience: I have played D$D but nothing more than that.

What servers you play on: I mostly play Singleplayer

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No

Why would you like to join our server: Because I like role-playing and I think this would be fun.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: "Old man, tell me what the contents of the scroll are and I will offer a fair price... I have no interest in scams, so if this isn't legitimate. I'll find you.

{Denied-Name/RP session}
You could use a Knight's name, and have others recognize your title. other than that, your RP session Doesn't Fit with a White Knight Profile.

Rabolk

Roleplay Name:Rabolk
Players you already know on the on the server: noone yet

Previous roleplay experience:runescape

What servers you play on:CAT'S featured world, 2dforts version 15

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: sry i dont

Why would you like to join our server:I never rped on terraria before

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.
  What is your reaction?(RP It.):

Old man: Hi there!
Me: Umm.. hi? Do i know you?
Old man: No you dont but do you want to buy a scroll?
Me: Sure What does it do?
Old man: It makes shield all around you.
Me: How much it costs?
Old man: 5 gold.
Me: Okay. *gives him 5 gold and takes the scroll*
Old man: Thank you! Bye!
Me: Thank to you too! Bye!

Also, Please try to spell properly. We're not Grammar Nazis, but we do enjoy perfect spelling.

Shine

RP name:ShimDrax

Players you already know: No one
Previous RP experience: I have played RP in GMod ( 6 months )  In Terraria ( 1 Week )
What servers you play on:Well i only play on freebuild servers

Do you play on Aceon (Our minecraft server ) ? If so state your name: I dont own Minecraft
Why would you like to join our server: Well i want to try everything that terraria has to offer and RP in terraria sounds pretty damn nice.And the security here is at a pretty high level i doubt that there will be griefers on the server so thats why i want to join cause i want to play on a griefer free server
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules thread:Yes I Do

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll. What is your reaction?:

I'm walking home from the work at the arena,Its night and I've left work later than usual cause today there was a tournament,When i went past the park i saw something unusual I took a closer look and i turns out that it was a old man,But there was something weird The old man was talking to a scroll So i walked to the old man holding my hand on my dagger.The old man said : Don't Be afraid I now going to hurt you *whispering* But not for long.As i went to the old man He gave me an old Scroll Containing a long dead language He said he will sell it to me for 2 shadow scales and 50 pixie dust At first i am going to read it an then decide if its worth it *I said* As i read the scroll A storm was rising and when i translated the scroll it turns out that it's for relishing "The Beast" When i read that i dint say anything to the old man just say'd that i need to go home cause it getting late.When i got home My family was dead And on their bodies were some notes saying " You will be next" and " You know too much" And from that day its my quest to find the killer and destroy his plans The End

{Denied-Name} please redo.

Alex290

Roleplay Name: Alex Jones
Players you already know on the on the server:

Previous roleplay experience: Garrysmod HL2 Serious Roleplay, Army Roleplay, PERP RP,

What servers you play on: My friends survival server.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join your server as it is the only real roleplaying server i can find avalible, I also wish to experience what Medieval rp is like.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I aggree to the set rules/thread.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): "Hello sir, I am not interested in a scroll, And decline your offer. *You then continue your journey*

{Denied- Please RP in more detail}

Wolfie

Roleplay Name: Marviun  Koret
Players you already know on the on the server: Can't name 'em all.
Previous roleplay experience: LOTC, Many forums
What servers you play on: No other Terraria servers.
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Yup. Wolfie_Seekar
.Why would you like to join our server: It seems fun, and I've never done TRP
.Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Of course
.A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Marviun smiles, accepting the old man's offer, for no reason other then to make sure he'll be fed. As usual, he heads home sometime later, and uncases the scroll, sadly, it's just a dud... He let's out a sigh, tossing it into his chest. As he falls asleep, inching himself into bed, the thrown-away scroll seems to glow. ( Hyaayh! End @ dramatic note! )       

I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

Sonic2772

Roleplay Name:Kyle (Simple enough)
Age: 12. I may seem lacking in age, but I am more mature than what meets the eye.
Players you already know on the on the server:None.

Previous roleplay experience: Quite a few on minecraft. Usually I just open a tool shop and sell/trade items for weapons or tools.

What servers you play on: The TerrariaWorld PVP server.

Why would you like to join our server: I just would like a roleplay server where you dont get your items stolen. (It's happened before.)

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Study the person. Search for any signs of wicked-ness. If there are no signs of evil, Check the scroll for any auras (Evil or light.) No signs, decide if you have the money and if you need it. You decide to buy the scroll. You open it, and It blows up. The end.

james4323

Name:Jak
Players you already know on the on the server:none
Previous roleplay experience:i played a minecraft server that was mostly roleplay
What servers you play on:none
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no but i may try sometime
Why would you like to join our server:i just started playing terarria again and i need something exciting to do so i stay on
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):i
was walking home from collecting wood for a house upgrade when a creepy old man walks up to me he asks "would you like to buy a scroll?" (me) "could u tell me what the effects are?" (man) "it makes you become cloaked for 1 minute after you use it." (me) "that sounds useful how much does it cost?" (man) "how much can you pay?" (me) "really i can choose how much i pay for it?" (man) "yes i am just trying to buy a house but i cant afford one." (me) "oh that's sad." (man) "yes i know its hard for me right now i can barely buy an apple." (me) "okay i'll give you all my money for it." (man) "oh no i couldn't forgive myself if i made you pay that much." (me) "no i insist here." *gives all coins* (man) "thank you kind sir, i'll never forget you." *he gives me the scroll* (me) "thank you" *goes home*

Crazyon

Role Play name : Hex
Players I know on server : none.
Other servers : No other rp servers..I do play on neverland though. (A building world)
I do not play Aceon or minecraft.
I would like to join this server because i want to try branching into rp on terraria, I have at least 3 years of rp experience from Warcraft 3 Frozen throne.
Your rules are sound and reasonable, A good combo for good rp.

Hex: Excuse me sir? Are you offering me that scroll?
Old man: Why yessir! 'Tis a fine piece of work i have in my hands it is!
Hex: Is it valuable...?
Old man: A priceless heirloom! *The old man frowns* But sadly i have to sell it to avoid the streets...
Hex: Oh...Well im truly sorry that you have to sell it...But may i inquire as to what it does?
Old man: It is said that when used correctly on a blood moon you can awaken something...horrible..
Hex: Really?
Old man: Ha! As if id believe that rubbish!
Hex: You never truly know sir...
Old man: So will you buy it or not?
Hex: Umm....you havent even offered a price...
Old man: Oh how silly of me! Its a whole Platinum coin!
Hex: A...W-whole PLATINUM!?!?
Old man:I told you it was a priceless heirloom...
Hex: Dear god! You could but a small house with that much!
Old man: Hehehe! I know!
Hex: Well im afraid I must decline...
Old man: Well im sorry sonny...
*The old man turns around and stuffs the scroll into his pack on his back*
Hex: Sir..?
Old man: Yes?
Hex: Why is there an earily red glow coming from your pack?
Old man: The scroll, I bet!
Hex: Well...okay..
Old man: Have a grand day sonny!
Hex: You too, Sir.
Old man: Oh...By the way...
Hex:Yes?
Old man: Your a nice lad...You deserve this.
*The old man hands the scroll to Hex*
Hex: Wh-what?
Old man: Your a kind fellow, you deserve it..
Hex: Th-th-thankyou S-sir!
Old man: Though heed my warning....Never use it alone...
Hex: Why?
Old man: Oh! Sorry i have to go!
*The old man walks around the corner*
Hex: Wait! Sir! Please tell me-
Hex: Sir?
*The old man is gone*

I hope you enjoy this little summary of on the spot rp :)

{Denied-Name}
We already have a player by the name of Hex. other than that, everything seems in order.
That is truly fascinating, no i am not being sarcastic....

Piron

Roleplay Name: Piron
Players you already know on the on the server:None
Previous roleplay experience:None on terraria
What servers you play on:No RP Terraira servers, but many builds and PVPs
Why would you like to join our server:Yes, because i enjoy both terraria and RPG, but never played an RP terraira server before
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
When i first posted this, it was too big, and had strange parentheses in the preview, so  i will try again (shortened):Old Man: Hello there, would you like this scroll?
Piron; What does it do, kind sir?
Old Man: Why it is a scroll i have aquired that allows its user to summon a powerful beast to his or her aid in battle.
Piron: Why would you ever want to sell such a great tresure?
Old Man: For i am a feeble old man, and do not adventure any more, or need of magic. All i need is money to find medicine for my old Body.
Piron: Why here is 30 copper, it is all i have, but i hope you well
Old Man: Thank you, you are very gracious young lad.

{Approved-Please PM any Active Mod fro your Password.}

Crazyon

Role Play name : Malkin Kronius
Players I know on server : none.
Other servers : No other rp servers..I do play on neverland though. (A building world)
I do not play Aceon or minecraft.
I would like to join this server because i want to try branching into rp on terraria, I have at least 3 years of rp experience from Warcraft 3 Frozen throne.
Your rules are sound and reasonable, A good combo for good rp.

Hex: Excuse me sir? Are you offering me that scroll?
Old man: Why yessir! 'Tis a fine piece of work i have in my hands it is!
Hex: Is it valuable...?
Old man: A priceless heirloom! *The old man frowns* But sadly i have to sell it to avoid the streets...
Hex: Oh...Well im truly sorry that you have to sell it...But may i inquire as to what it does?
Old man: It is said that when used correctly on a blood moon you can awaken something...horrible..
Hex: Really?
Old man: Ha! As if id believe that rubbish!
Hex: You never truly know sir...
Old man: So will you buy it or not?
Hex: Umm....you havent even offered a price...
Old man: Oh how silly of me! Its a whole Platinum coin!
Hex: A...W-whole PLATINUM!?!?
Old man:I told you it was a priceless heirloom...
Hex: Dear god! You could but a small house with that much!
Old man: Hehehe! I know!
Hex: Well im afraid I must decline...
Old man: Well im sorry sonny...
*The old man turns around and stuffs the scroll into his pack on his back*
Hex: Sir..?
Old man: Yes?
Hex: Why is there an earily red glow coming from your pack?
Old man: The scroll, I bet!
Hex: Well...okay..
Old man: Have a grand day sonny!
Hex: You too, Sir.
Old man: Oh...By the way...
Hex:Yes?
Old man: Your a nice lad...You deserve this.
*The old man hands the scroll to Hex*
Hex: Wh-what?
Old man: Your a kind fellow, you deserve it..
Hex: Th-th-thankyou S-sir!
Old man: Though heed my warning....Never use it alone...
Hex: Why?
Old man: Oh! Sorry i have to go!
*The old man walks around the corner*
Hex: Wait! Sir! Please tell me-
Hex: Sir?
*The old man is gone*

I hope you enjoy this little summary of on the spot rp :)   (Sorry about name)

That is truly fascinating, no i am not being sarcastic....

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Roleplay Name:Letholdus.
Players you already know on the on the server:Barus/Jimmy.
Previous roleplay experience:Elder scrolls 2-5,Starcraft 1 & Brood war expansion.
What servers you play on:Ryst,Midnight 24/7.
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no sorry.
Why would you like to join our server:My friend said it was fun.
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes sir!
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
Man:Hello sir would you like this scroll.
Letholdus:That depends what does it do?
Man:It summons a magical set of armor that can withstand the most powerful attacks.

Letholdus:Well that sounds useful but why would you sell such a thing?
Man:Well you see sir I recently lost my job and have been having a hard time feeding my family.
Letholdus:Well than i shall buy this powerful scroll!

*I give him 500 gold coins as payment for the scroll*
Man:Oh thank you sir this will feed my family  for years!
*Letholdus smiles as the coins were fake and are worth nothing*

{Banned}
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Who dares....wins - The British S.A.S  
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Kitty likes it.

Vladut008

Roleplay Name: Danwar

Previous roleplay experience: On a WoW server for 2 years

What servers you play on: None

Why would you like to join our server: Because tis looks like a good server where RP is serious and with no lolrping or ruiners

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Damn yeah!

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): I would look in his eyes as I would tell him that I don't buy items from unknown persons and warm him that if I ever see him selling scrolls in the streets I will let the guards know of his deed.

It gets a bit funny from time to time, though.

Piron

Real name : CooperRole Play name : Meika Age :13Players I know on server : NoneOther servers : No rp servers before, but I  have played many building and pvp servers though.i haven't played minecraft or Aceon beforeI would like to join this server because i enjoy rpg's and terraria, and would like to put them together on a terraria serverI accept your rules and agree to all of them.

Old Man: hello there young lad, would you enjoy a scroll?
Meika: Excuse me sir, but may i bother you with a question?
Old Man: Why you just asked me one?
Meika: Well my true question was sir, what would that scroll in your hands do?
Old Man: This here scroll, young lad, would happen to summon a vastly powerful creature to your aid!
Meika: That does intrigue me sir, but if one scroll is so powerfull it must have some downside, for why else would you want to sell it?
Old Man: Why aren't you a smart young lad! I have heard that this here scroll is so immensely  powerful, only one may use it during a blood moon, underground, and when they are in the presence of a Demon Altar...
Meika: Then would that scroll not be holding some dark creature, wanting to return to its deep darkness below our feet?
Old Man: I suppose so....
Meika: Then would it not be best to be rid of such a foul item?
Old Man: True. True. It shall be hidden until there is a useful location to dispose of this scroll.
Meika: Then it shall be done. Have haste sir.
Old Man: Oh!  No, No, i am too old to travel, you will be the one to take it...

{Approved-Pm any Active Mod for your Password}

danielmarco7777

Roleplay Name: Daniel Marco
Previous roleplay experience: not much

What servers you play on: none

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: nope (not yet)

Why would you like to join our server: I thought terraria role play might be more fun since i usally like it
do you agree with rules: yes i do

{Here is the structure, please follow it:
Roleplay Name:
Players you already know on the on the server:
Previous roleplay experience:
What servers you play on:
Why would you like to join our server:
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:

Just do this please}