Caphori: Password Application Thread (OLD)

Started by Silver Knight, 15-06-2011

OpiAnimal

Roleplay name: Pumilionis

Players you already know on the server: None

Previous Roleplay experience: None but I have been looking for a Roleplay server for a very long time!

What other servers do you play on: Terraworld but i don't like just pvp, id also like to roleplay.

Do you play on our Acean (our minecraft server)?:No i do not but i will in the future now that i know there is one!

Why would you like to join our server: To enjoy roleplaying with my fellow terrarian players!

Do you agree to the set of rules above/rules thread:Yes i agree, tile destroying explosives need to be removed from Terraria.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll. What is your reaction: As i watched the old man pull the scroll our from behind his robe I was confident that even if he managed to hit me with a spell my Iron chainmail  would protect me for at least a few hits, by then it would be to late for the old man, for if he tried to strike me down, I would slay him with my crossbow.Suddenly the old man said,"Here take it", then threw it on the ground, confused I Said "No no, I can't take this for free."Then i gave him 5 gold coins and we shook hands and  each hastily left.
[Accepted - Lord_Blair: Pm a active mod to receive your password.]

Albino Emo

Roleplay Name: Albino Emo
Players you already know on the on the server: -

Previous roleplay experience: World of Warcraft, Fable 1, Fable 2, Fable 3, Gears of War 3, Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo: Reach, Halo: ODST, Assassin Creed, Assassin Creed 2, Assassin Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin Creed: Revalations, Call of Duty: The Big Red One, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, And lots lots more that I don't want to bore you with.

What servers you play on: I play on about... 4 maybe 5 other servers (not with this character)

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No

Why would you like to join our server: Yes

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): I would check it out before buying it...

{Denied- Scroll RP session too short, might want to change name}

esko

Real Name: adrian Roleplay Name:nocturneAge:12Players you already know on the on the server: nonePrevious roleplay experience:i played in 3 in minecraftWhat servers you play on: severs that i can get greifed on and that are niceDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Why would you like to join our server:it sounds to be a good server for meDo you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yesA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(walk away and if hr grad me kick him in the balls and stab him with a pocket knife

{Denied- Cannot Read}

2BlondieGirl

Roleplay Name: Ayla
Players you already know on the on the server:

Previous roleplay experience:minecraft servers

What servers you play on:i havn't played on any terraria servers but i play on lots of minecraft ones if thats what you mean

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? no
If so state your name:

Why would you like to join our server: because i want to play co-op on terraria and this server seems like a really good one

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): i ask "how much is it?" watching the man carefully for any threat of danger
"only 20 gold coins!" he says with a creepy smile
"oh i see well i guess thats ok and" BAM!! I attack him with my golden sword stealing everything he has

{Approved- PM any Active mod for your Password, lol'd heartily @ RP Session}
"i reject your reality and substitute my own" - quote from Adam on mythbusters

emelerud

Real Name:Roleplay Name:Age:Players you already know on the on the server:Previous roleplay experience:MinimalWhat servers you play on:My own, and an Alpha Terraria RP testDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:I don't play on that.Why would you like to join our server: I've already posted an application months ago I just wanna check it outDo you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: YesA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
First I would ask him what the enchantment is, and if it's worth it I would ask him to prove it works.

{Denied- Cannot Read/Incomplete Application}

McKnight

Roleplay Name: McKnight
Players you already know on the on the server: None
Previous roleplay experience: On other games I have rp experience terraria none
What servers you play on: None
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No
Why would you like to join our server: I would like to try seriouse roleplay in a game that I really like. This is also the first
time I have roleplayed on a terraria server
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
I would ask what would this piece of paper do?... Exactly how much is this item your selling?
As the creepy old man described the powers of the scroll with convincing words about why I should buy it, I gave him
more than he wanted. He looked crazy, but his words were wise. 

{Approved- PM any Active Mod for your Password}

Happyfrog78

Roleplay Name:Age:16Players you already know on the on the server: i do not know anyone on this serverPrevious roleplay experience: iv played on many diffrent rp servers and i believe it is the best thing everWhat servers you play on: i play on my own server and another rp serverDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: i don not play your minecraft serverWhy would you like to join our server: I believe rp servers are really fun and that i want to hang out with new peopleDo you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes i agree

{Denied- Incomplete Application}

Turobisu

Real Name:Travis MillerRoleplay Name:TurobisuAge:14Players you already know on the on the server:NonePrevious roleplay experience:I do alot of roleplay on Facebook :DWhat servers you play on:None reallyDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:No but I have a Minecraft account Name:TurobisuWhy would you like to join our server:I really like rping and I think this would be perfect Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:AbsolutelyA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
"Is this a joke? If not then EPIC"

{Denied- Need to Roleplay the Scroll session in more depth. Redo this and then we'll talk}

PvtNinja27

Roleplay Name: Estera
Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: games like D and D

What servers you play on: Public server of Klumba (different character of course)

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no

Why would you like to join our server: I'm just really looking for a server that I can spend my down time on and have fun.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I agree

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):My reply: Well what type of enchantment? Old man: well, it increases spped and agility Me:Hmm, ok, ok, how much? Old man: 3 platnium. Me: ok, you have deal.

{Approved- Pm any active mod for your password. but lol, 3 plat is waay too much}

Shivlxie

Real Name: Rain Erik Elias | Roleplay Name: Erahn Teumkh | Age: 12 | Players you already know on the on the server: None | Previous roleplay experience: Alot, i used to play alot of Roleplay servers on GTA San andreas Multiplayer aswell as Minecraft | What servers you play on: Dankaria and DeliciousBagel | Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No, i do not | Why would you like to join our server: Because i love roleplay, but i never played it on Terraria | Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes, strongly! | A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): I run away from him, so i wouldn't get scammed, shops are for legal purchases that don't scam you!

{Denied- Name/RP session too short}

ReVZz

Roleplay Name: Marcus
Players you already know on the on the server: I'm new to HGN

Previous roleplay experience: none

What servers you play on: My own (hosted privately)

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: nope not yet, but i will check it out

Why would you like to join our server: because it would give me an expirence of role playing

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): No thanks

{Denied- Name/RP session}

Onyx

Roleplay Name: Xavian Rivington
Players you already know on the on the server: N/A

Previous roleplay experience: Not much, a different server were i was in the rebels, rebelled and that

What servers you play on:None, really

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No i don't

Why would you like to join our server:o servers i'm really attached too and this server sounds epic

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Sorry old man, you'll have to find another person to sell your scroll too. I earn my belongings

{Denied- Redo Scroll Session}

Ashenwinged

Roleplay Name: Demand

Previous roleplay experience: World of Warcraft RP guilds and Minecraft RP servers

What servers you play on:
None at the moment.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No.

Why would you like to join our server:
There is no real "professional" Terraria servers out there. I would like to give this one a try.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
Question the old man on the contents of the scroll; if the scroll is of value to me, I will either purchase it or steal it.

{Denied-Name/RP in more detail}

pugdug808

Real Name: alexRoleplay Name: snapykillAge: 14Players you already know on the on the server: nonePrevious roleplay experience: garrysmod and minecraftWhat servers you play on: obsm minecraft and byb rolseplay #5 server on gmodDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: i dontWhy would you like to join our server: becaue i need to find a good terraria rp serverDo you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yesA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): how much is the scroll? if cheap i will buy it

{Denied-Name/RP Session}

JJackson

Real Name:Logan JacksonRoleplay Name:Jonathan JacksonAge:19Players you already know on the on the server: None But hope to make many friends.Previous roleplay experience: I have roleplayed on other games such as WoW and LOTR Online, And Minecraft. What servers you play on: Mostly singleplayer because on other servers i have tried no one seems to help or play along.Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No. but hope to one day.Why would you like to join our server:Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes.A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Me- Sir, Im kindly not interested.  OldMan- But come on .. its one of a kind, last one ever made.
Me- But how do i know this is legit... It could be stolen or something.  OldMan- Now why would i sell you something stolen... Im just an old man trying to make money.  Me- Im sorry sir i cannot take the chance of it being stolen.. Good day.
OldMan- If you say so its your loss...Good day.

{Denied- Cannot read}

Dormarth

Roleplay Name: Thomas Forgewright

Previous roleplay experience: Over a decade of D+D, VtM LARP and various online mediums, have run RP-heavy tabletop games

What servers you play on: None

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Yes, Dormarth

Why would you like to join our server: Looking for a place to enjoy Terraria with others

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yep!

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): First off, I never trust a magic item I've not made myself. I'd ask information of the man until I could verify the scroll's purpose and origin. If he doesn't want to divulge that information, I'd be off. Depending on his answers, it'd be any number of reactions, from apprehensive curiosity down to outright rejection.

{Approved- Pm any Active Mod for your Password}

Haagon

Roleplay Name: Sir Matthew
Players you already know on the on the server: 0
Previous roleplay experience: I've roleplayed on other games such as World of Warcraft and other online games
What servers you play on: none this will be my first
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: nope

Why would you like to join our server: Ive played terraria and minecraft for quite a while and I like terraria more and i love roleplaying, I do alot of reading fantasy novels and playing medieval RP games And I am very enthusiastic about RP

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes

"Sir! You look like a fine young man who appreciates fine antiques, here i have an enchanted scroll for only 20 silver" says the old man in a very eager tone. 
  "Why would you ask for such a small price for something magical? is this a scam?" replied Sir Matthew in the kindest way possible with a smile on his face.
  "No not at all. My village over there was just raided by bandits and i'm on my way to find a safe place to live and i just want to gather whatever coin i can to buy some food and a room for a few days"
  "Hmmm...well we cant have you starving now...I'll just have to go make those bandits give you your stuff back" says Sir Matthew in a confusingly cheery tone despite of the seriousness of what he just said.   The old man was in shock for a few seconds, thinking he was joking.  Sir Matthew put his hand on the old man's shoulder, smiled and started walking away. 
"W-wait! there's at least 20 of them! They'll kill you!" shreaks the old man waving his arms frantically at the seemingly insane knight.  Sir Matthew just flashes him an "OK" sign with his hand and just continues walking to where he suspects the bandits are hiding.

{Accepted- PM Any active mod for your password}
Chivalry is not dead as long as it lives inside me
*epic teary heart-filled moment, sniff-sniff*

Arratay

Roleplay Name: Arratay
Players you already know on the on the server: None.. unfortunatly

Previous roleplay experience: I roleplay on a sight for Percy jackson quite a bit, and I also roleplay a little on LOTRO.

What servers you play on: Im not exactly sure what you mean, but I don't play on any of your other servers.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I would, but my minecraft looks like a slideshow.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join the server because it sounds like a wonderful community that you guys put alot of work into. People don't put pride in things like this nowadays, so it would be great to do this for fun!
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes, yes I do.

I stand there, tapping my foot as the crazy old man rambles about his piece of paper. "... and if you buy it, you can gain access to almost anything! Chests, houses, stores, the list goes on! Also..." I stand there thinking. This man was selling something that can let you open anything... I would buy it, but this could be a trap. For all I know, some officials could be hiding in a bush to see if someone accually buys it. Then they could jump out and arrest me.
    I scratch my left ear, and I catch a small gleem of metal in the mans pocket. It takes alot of self control not to widen my eyes. Gold. I bet this man was selling tons of these, all fake and for a high price. Gold was hard to come by, I of all people should know that. This man was probably on the edge of loosing everything. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't take a sample of the coin when he leaves.

{Approved- PM any Active Mod to receive your Password}

Tom

Roleplay Name: Apollo
Players you already know on the on the server: Steven?

Previous roleplay experience: I am the CSV in HGN and I've been roleplaying here for 2 years

What servers you play on: SRP (Kinda) FORP (kinda) CRP (Kinda)

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Used to. But forgot my name.

Why would you like to join our server: Popping in to check it out

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Make skeptical/sarcastic remark then walk away.

{Approved- PM Any Active mod for your Password}
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Moya

Roleplay Name: Vondred

Players you already know on the on the server:  The best part about RP, never knowing what you're going to run into.  I'm fresh.  I don't know anybody.

Previous roleplay experience: Heh...  D&D first edition? lol...  And everything from that point on.  Been doing this since I was 8.

What servers you play on: I don't.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Last I checked, Minecraft was pretty terrible RP.

Why would you like to join our server: Need something to pass time.  This community seems pretty neat.  I'll be honest with you, you want a dedicated bunch, I can do that if i find it worth the while.  I have no expectations really, so i guess i'm willing to join all in the name of fun. :)

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Got em, checked em, agree.

Approaching from the deep wood, a raggedy-boned old fella' appears with a satchel, hugged between his arms in attempt to sell ME an enchanted scroll?  He's an Old man.  I'm an Egotistical Adventurer --  So in his attempt to sell me something, it then becomes my attempt to end him and take what is rightfully mine!  Besides, he's an old man...  He's lived his moments.  No one is going to get in my way of glory... No one..

{Approved- PM any Active Mod to recieve your password. Besides, who am i to say no to anyone who's played D&D?}
If I deem you an idiot, it must be because you are, based off my way of thinking.  Good luck trying to change my mind ;)

jr9797

Roleplay Name:garthus kanox
Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience: very little

What servers you play on: only this one hopefully

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no

Why would you like to join our server:i think role playing is interesting

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yas

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):im sorry
but i dont have 500 gold coins on me i cant buy your scroll

{Denied- Name/RP session}

Mishigi

Roleplay Name: Mishigi

]Players you already know on the on the server: None, I found this on a server list :P .

Previous roleplay experience: I don't play much roleplay on servers like this, but i have on garry's mod, and I've spent lots of time playing the Elder scrolls series.

What servers you play on: Most of the time I host my own Tshock server and invite people to make new characters and start fresh.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No, I don't.

Why would you like to join our server: I've been looking for something new to do on Terraria and thought that this would be fun.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Of course. All these rules are pretty much necessary to have a good game.

I haggle the old man for a better price on the scroll, then sell it to someone else for a higher price. Let them deal with it while I walk away a richer man. ;D

{Denied- Need to Re-play Scroll RP Session, Great name though}

RighBread

Roleplay Name: Righ

Players you already know on the server: implying I have connections
outside of my own bedroom.

Previous Roleplay experience: Years of deliciously nerdy Dungeons and Dragons,
along with nearly 6 months on a WoW RP server.

What servers do you play on: My own, various others I happen to come across

Why would you like to join our server: It looks to be the most legit RP
server for Terraria.

Do you agree to the set rules above/Rules Thread: Yes, but I do have a few
questions and concerns. However, I will bring them up to a mod when I
send them a message.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.
What is your reaction?(RP it): I stand on edge, my left foot still not fully lifted off the
ground after being stopped mid-stride. The uncomfortably unfamiliar yet not quite offensive
stench of rash ointment mixed with strong alcohol and a years worth of not showering stings
my nostrils and begins to make my eyes water. The old geezer's mouth looks like an ancient
cave, it's dark wide maw spiraling infinitely into the abyss of his throat, his few remaining
teeth gleaming off of the sunlight like gold ore. A wrinkly paw continues to shove this "scroll"-
just a filthy, crumpled piece of parchment from what I could tell- into my face, eagerly awaiting
to release it to a new owner. Almost too eagerly. Politely I decline the offer from the man, carefully
sliding past him, apologizing and assuring him that was I not late to an important lunch at this
particular moment, that I would be sold. His deep, sunken eyes continue staring wildly at me, even as
I pass by.
"YOU'LL REGRET IT BOY!" I hear cheerfully behind me.
The words sent chills down my spine.

{Approved- contact any Active Mod for Password}

Ross Syllibus

Roleplay Name: Ross Syllibus
Players you already know on the on the server: Not sure yet.

Previous role play experience: omg... Dnd, Rift, TMNT, Paranoia, Cyberpunk... The list goes on. been playing for a while. plus list of larps i play, Star Wars, Werewolf, Bleach. GI Joe

What servers you play on: Been bouncing around and have not found one I like but then again have not been on a rp server.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no :(

Why would you like to join our server: I love the game but sucks to play alone. plus I work in an area where I cant get to any larps or games. I need rp DAMMIT!!!

Walking through the streets Ross hears a voice from the alley.
"Hey... Hey!"
Ross looks over to see an old man standing in the edge of the shadows waving for him to come over. The old man was dressed in a filthy trench coat and grungy slacks. Ross could tell this was a shady deal but he walked over anyway.
"What's goin' on?" Ross asked.
"I was wondering if you were looking for anything?" the old man asked as he scratched his face.
"Not really." Ross replied, "Why? Are you good at helping people find things?"Ross looked around not only to see if anyone was watching but also to see if he was about to get jumped. He sees neither and steps a bit closer to the old man.
"Well, I do have this one thing that i have been holding on to for some time. You look like the kinda guy who knows how to use it." The old man pulled an enchanted scroll out from under his coat.
"What do you think?"
Ross chuckles, "Yeah, I know how to use them but those were made illegal weren't they?"
"What! You a cop?" The old man takes a step back.
"No" Ross denied, "I'm not a cop, but I sure don't want to get caught with it and to be frank, I don't want you to get caught with it either." Ross gives the old man a serious look as if to say, "You're too old for this crap!"
"Well, I don't really have any other choice. When they banned them I was out of a job. I've been on the streets since." The old man looks down to the ground with shame.
"Wait...you use to make these?" Ross said with surprise in his voice.
"Yeah! And I am damn good at it!"
"Well, if you can make that you should be able to make other scrolls right?"
"Yeah, but i don't have a shop anymore."
"I own a shop. Why don't you get rid of that and come work with me? I can put you in an apartment, get you some new clothing and feed you. What do you think about that?"
"You would do that? Why?"
Ross smiled "You weren't the only one who was hit hard by that law. I was just lucky and it's hard to find others that are good at our trade."
The old man looked up at Ross with a smile. "Yes."
"Well then, whats your name?"
"Tim."
"Well Tim, it is good to meet you. Now let's get you off the street and get rid of that scroll before it puts you away for life."
The old man noded his head, "Okay."
The two walked out of the shadows, both ready for a new life.

{Approved-PM any Active Mod for your Password}

pugdug808

Real Name: alex capraiRoleplay Name:pugdug808 or vladoff if i need a name nameAge:14Players you already know on the on the server:nonePrevious roleplay experience: minecraft and gmodWhat servers you play on: not really any official ones just random serversDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:noWhy would you like to join our server:i think role playing is interestingDo you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yesA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):how much is your scroll good sir?"its 50 gold" oh well i dont have that maybe another time

{Denied- Name/RPsession}