Caphori: Password Application Thread (OLD)

Started by Silver Knight, 15-06-2011

Cylanna

Real Name: bradRoleplay Name: Split ToungeAge: 20Players you already know on the on the server: none :/Previous roleplay experience: various other rpgs. i play a lot of different things =)What servers you play on: noneDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no i do notWhy would you like to join our server: i am fairly new to terraria and would like to join an active community that Rp'sDo you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes i doA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): what does this scroll do when read??
[Accepted - Lord_Blair: Pm a active mod to receive your passsword.]

Rynafer

Roleplay Name: Rynafer
Players you already know on the on the server: No one.

Previous roleplay experience: Roleplaying on other Terraria servers and Other games with a Two year rep with Roleplaying.

What servers you play on: None anymore.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Don't play it.

Why would you like to join our server: SO I can rejoin the Terraria community and have some fun with friends and possibly make new friends and have a fun time roleplaying.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP

Old man: Little boy come over here I have this scroll to sell you...
Me: OH BOY MISTER! What kind of scroll is it!?!?
Old man: OH! Its the good kind...
*The Old man smiles*
Old man: It boosts your stamina...
Me: Oh how much!??
Old man: Oh its free just as long as you come inside my house and help me do some work.
Me: Wait a minute what are you trying to do?
Old man: Nothing nothing..
*The Old man withdraws a blade*
Old man: NOW COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!
Me: Alright if you want to be that way...
Me: FUS RO DAH!
*The Old man goes flying*

The End.
[Accepted: Lord_Blair: Pm a active mod to receive your password]

GuardianXX

Real Name:Zachary ThomasRoleplay Name:GuardianAge:19Players you already know on the on the server:NonePrevious roleplay experience:World of Warcraft, Warcraft 3 ROC, TFTWhat servers you play on:This Shall be my first server be sides me hosting for my friendsDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:No i dont.Why would you like to join our server:I love to Role Play very much I am creative and love to explore all Rp styles.

To me its the best way to have some fun and be social and learn things. :3

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:I do AgreeA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):Guardian: Tell me old man what does this
scroll do and why should I buy it from you a unknown person from the shades.
Old-Man: Because this enchanted scroll will give you the powers to rule the world.
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Guardian: I do not want to rule this world. I want to make it flourish with life and Protect all living things. I don't need[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]you little scroll I shall prevail with honor and with the help of the Gods. There Holy Powers shall protect me and all I protect.[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Old-Man: You fool! Have you no idea what awaits you faith? The Gods do not favor you out of all. You are nothing but a empty shell[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]for them to play with.(starts to Glow a red shade).Let us find out if the Gods really do favor you.(begins to turn into a[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Demon from the depths of the underworld) [/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Old-Man Demon: RAWR!!!!! (charges towards Guardian)[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]Guardian:YOU SHALL NOT PREVAIL DEMON!!!! (pulls out Excalibur and Charges the Demon as Holy light Surrounds Him and he sprout angel Wings)[/font]
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace][/size]To be continued.... :D [/font]
[Accepted - Lord_Blair: You must change your name though, Guardian will not cut it. PM a active mod to receive your password.]
I'M MA FIRING MA LAZER...... BAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

adam80027

Adam C. Marsh

Roleplay Name:
Ender

Players you already know on the on the server:
Nobody.

Previous roleplay experience:
Assorted forums, some Minecraft.

What servers you play on:
This will be my first (besides some private servers, 2-4 players)

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:
Nope.

Why would you like to join our server:
To have fun with a friendly group interested in some good ol' RolePlaying.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:
Absolutely!

Creepy Old Man Story:
I was strolling through the streets of the market as I do each morning, when a peculiar looking old man approached me. His beard was ragged and white and his head was shiny and bald. The old codger reached into his ratty cloak, and withdrew a dusty scroll. He spoke in a hushed tone:

"Listen here, young sir. This scroll is not all that it seems. Much like me." He grinned at the last statement. I replied cautiously.

"Explain yourself, old one. What makes this scroll so special?" I'm sure that's exactly what he wanted me to ask. He said,

"This scroll contains more raw power than you can imagine, boy. To the untrained mind, it can cause blindness and insanity just to look upon... But those who know how to read it can reach a Godlike state by basking in its enlightening glow." I laughed at this. Surely he was playing me for a fool.

"I don't think so old man," I scoffed, turning heel and leaving him standing there. He called after me as I rounded a corner:

"You'll regret it, boy!" I paused, and peeked around the corner again. The old man was hobbling along, probably back to his home. Perhaps it'd be worth finding out just how much his story held water. I slipped into a crowd and began to stalk the old man. I'd find out whether or not that scroll was a useless strip of parchment... or something incredibly more... :D  END.
[Accepted - Lord_Blair: I would also like you to change your name as well. PM a active mod to recieve your password.]

Insomniac

Roleplay Name: Insomniac
Players you already know on the on the server: None, first time playing Terraria.
Previous roleplay experience: Playing numerous Role playing games online and on my own, taken interest in Dungeons & Dragons not to long ago.
What servers you play on: None, first time playing Terraria
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Never knew you had a Minecraft server, will have to check it out.
Why would you like to join our server: I find it a lot easier to learn what a game can do when there are other people playing with me, I'm more of a tank class but there isn't a point in being a tank with no one around to help.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Serious thinking: I would see what the old man has to say for the scroll and if it is worth the coin then I will pay for it and find what wonders it may store. Fantasy thinking: I would see what he has to say about the scroll, buy it off him and then use the scroll against him or kill him where he stands to get my money back.
[Accepted - Lord_Blair: PM a active mod to receive your password.]

SSPSamuel

[Denied - Lord_Blair: Incomplete Application.]
Real Name: Samuel HeungRoleplay Name: SamuelIP: (Already given)Age:14Players you already know on the on the server: NonePrevious roleplay experience: On starcraft 2What servers you play on: Friends only private serversDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: NoWhy would you like to join our server: I really want to play a terraria roleplay server and hoping it wont be bad....

wolf764

[Denied - Lord_Blair: Incomplete Application.]Real Name: Dakota[/size]Roleplay Name: Matt IP: 64.185.18.136
Age: 15Players you already know on the on the server: N/APrevious roleplay experience: NoneWhat servers you play on: noneDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no Why would you like to join our server: Because ive never done a terraria rp before and every other terraria server is griefedDo you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.

Nagarok

[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]
Roleplay Name: Nagarok
Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: Quite a Few pen and paper DND Campaigns, Out of Character wasen't allowed.

What servers you play on:   None yet, Just single player.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:   I don't, But hopefully I will =)

Why would you like to join our server:   Because I like Roleplaying, It's a fun get away =)

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
Haggle til I got it for the right price, then re sell it for profit. (I like RPing The Theif/Smuggler etc classes)tAnd if that doesn't work
I can always Wait for him to walk away and pick pocket him for it =)es to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP I
[/font]
[Accepted - Lord_Blair: Pm a active mod to receive your password.]

HarbingerOfDeath

Roleplay Name: (Evixtian) Evix  Nobasata
Players you already know on the on the server: No one;  Yet.

Previous roleplay experience: I've roleplayed throughout my Childhood, Every game I've played. Gmod, MC, Alot of Serious RP's.

What servers you play on: Alot of Gmod Servers and So on And So Forth.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I Do Not.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to Try Terraria RP, And I Love RP in Every Form.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Indeed I Do.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction. (Rp It):
Creepy Old Man : Hey you...
Me: Huh?
Creepy Old Man: Come here, Frail One..
Me: *As I Walk Up* What do you need, Sir?
Creepy Old Man: I Have a ... Scroll for Sale...
Me: A Scroll? Of Which Sort?
Creepy Old Man: The Scroll Of Necromancy.
Me: What?! I Would Never Wield Such Cursed Magic in my Hold!
Creepy Old Man: *Steps out of The Shadow and Draws a Blade*
Me: Perilapa! *Blasts The Old Man with a Scorching Whip of Liquid Fire*

End. (A Tad.. Odd I know xP)

fordwell

Roleplay Name:Johnson Grave
Players you already know on the on the server:

Previous roleplay experience:Aceon MC server, and lots of Larping

What servers you play on:Aceon, and this one before the big update.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Yup, fordwell

Why would you like to join our server:Because it should be interesting with the new update and whatnot.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):

*Johnson walks over to the old man* "Hey, wasn't there an old man here a second ago?
Old Man: W-what?
*Johnson grabs the man's chest and watches as he turns to dust his soul joining the others, afterward looking down at the pile of clothes*
"Oh!, a new scroll, nifty"
*he walks away as the ashes scatter to the wind*

JoryCGamer

Real Name: Jory CoatesRoleplay Name: TananAge: 18Players you already know on the on the server:Morteos, the assassinPrevious roleplay experience:Dungeons and Dragons. Two different minecraft serversWhat servers you play on:None currentlyDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:NoWhy would you like to join our server:I have two friends on it, and it seems like a fun server.Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:YesA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.)
I would keep walking and ignore him; after all magic was never my thing.

redhawk39

Roleplay Name: Cypher
Players you already know on the on the server: None at the moment

Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft, video games (many), dnd, Guild Wars

What servers you play on: At the Moment none

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I do Not

Why would you like to join our server: I have just started to play terraria and have been looking for a server that is rp

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes i agree

The old man appeared out of the morning fog, a solemn figure that moved like a ghost. "Won't you have a look at this one-of-a-kind scroll i have here?" he rasped through his teeth," belonged to a powerful wizard it did." Cypher thought for a moment, listening to the fog as he watched the man, "Whats it do," he muttered, thoughts elsewhere. "Why it brings forth a spirit guide to help you find what you seek," he voiced with a hint of pride. After he finished he turned pale as he noticed the blade of the man who just a moment ago in thought, now stained a crimson red. "I'll take it," Cypher replied," heres some gold for the scroll." The old man was surprised when a fat soinpurse landed in his palm. "You should relocate," Cypher said as he took the scroll," this town is going to hell." Cypher witha quick sheath of his blade turned to see the old man start to fade into the fog. Once the man disappeared he relized he had not heard a single step from him."Even the ghosts are messing with me," he moaned, as he turned to see the newly raised skeleton behind him,"now take me to who hired you." As the skeleton lumbered forward he looked back one last time to see face of the old man laughing at him...

"Not all necromancers are evil"

{Accepted-James Almasy. PM any active mod for your password.}

Religious_Pie

Roleplay Name: Horus Hathorn
]Players you already know on the on the server:I am currently alone on the way of knowing members within this server, however, I strongly hope I can soon become very sociable, and meet some new friends, who are good Rpers.
Previous roleplay experience: I am currently a "Landmeister" for a town, on a very large Minecraft Role-play server, called Lord of the Craft, I believe I can RP very well, and  am capable to stay in character, without the constant need to go OOC.
What servers do you play on?: I currently only a play on Minecraft Role-play server, and a friends Terraria server, other-wise I only play single-player in forms of Terraria.
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No Sorry, I do not.
I believe I can offer great RP to this server, and I hope I can soon Role-play with others, and enhance their role-playing experiences.
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I do indeed, those who break them, should be dealt with immediately.
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):Approach, with slight caution, and ask of the Old man's findings of the scroll, for why should I take something, if I have no idea of it's origin? If the old man replies it as an ancient manuscript, I would take it, but most likely, never open it, adventuring physically is more my forte, rather than risking my very being for a short amount of knowledge! Although, if the Old man replies he does not know, I would take it, to destroy it, it seems it could cause harm, therefore should be dealth with immediately.

Nagarok

I pm'd some mods, and It's been like 2 weeks an no reply =(

at7commando

Roleplay Name: Silas The Miner
Players you already know on the on the server: None
Previous roleplay experience: A good 3-4 years of roleplaying.
What servers you play on: I've played on Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord
on WoW, and the Moon Guard Minecraft RP server on Minecraft.
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No
Why would you like to join our server: Because I really enjoy Terraria,
and i'd like to see it in a form of RP.

The creepy old man pops out in front of nowhere in front of Silas. "Hello good sir, would you like this enchanted scroll?"
Silas crossed his arms, he had no affinities with magic items, give him some ale and a pick and he'd be busy all day.
Though he tried to not to be too rude. "Sorry old man, but no.. I do not dwell within the regular magics.. I prefer the
old fashioned way. The old man sighed a bit.. then began to talk off. Silas looked as he walked off... telling that getting
rid of that scroll would probably help the old man, but possibly hurt the new one to acquire it. He shrugged and walked off.

Francorider

Roleplay Name: Axel
Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody as of yet, but I'm hoping to learn to know everyone on this server.
Previous roleplay experience: I've played on countless Minecraft Role-playing servers, if that counts.
What servers you play on: I haven't actively played for a while, but I'm hoping to change that!
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No, but I'm considering it!
Why would you like to join our server: Single - Player Terraria can get boring after a while - that's why I'm looking for something more exciting!
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes, I agree.
Near the old man, observing the surroundings as to make sure that nothing is ready to ambush you.
After you determine that there is nobody else in sight, you shake the old man's hand.
"Greetings, traveler. Believe it or not, I once was a great Warrior who could level small mountains with his fists, and slay a dragon with a single glare. But alas, those times are gone. And now look at me - a pathetic old codger who can't even remember where he left his keys this morning."
You look in awe at the old man, imagining all the great things that he had done.
"Don't look so surprised, traveler.I could teach you all I know. But first, you have to buy this enchanted scroll off me."
You chuckle, amused. You buy the scroll, however, for a meager 50 silver.
"Thank you, lad. Now - on to our agreement. Meet me at the old cherry tree outside 
of town at dawn."
The old man wobbles off, looking quite surprised at the barter he just made.

{Accepted - James Almasy: Pm any active mod to receive your password.}

bastidon

Roleplay Name:Grayzar
Players you already know on the on the server:Only Nintendo64dude (Tristram) but I hope to meet more
.Previous roleplay experience:I'm new to Terraria and HGN but I learn quicklyWhat servers you play on:Still new, but I got rp server hunting on minecraft all the time.
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:No, but I'll probably check it out
Why would you like to join our server:I love RP, I'm new to Terraria, and Tristram recomends it.
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes, I agree
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

emperor bobby

Real Name: Emperor Bobby. (I'd rather not give my real name out, thanks.)
Roleplay Name: Archon Pilera.
Age: early thirties, he's lied about it too many times to remember exactly.
Players you already know on the on the server: None, I think. Maybe one or two?

Previous roleplay experience:
Hgn's Stalker role play
Hgn's Fallout role play
Hgn's Minecraft role play
Epsilon's Star ship troopers role play.
A few friend's Servers (Gmod, mostly.)

What servers you play on:
For terraria? None.
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:
I did, Some people may remember me as Lord Admiral Hektor Dantius, I led the Novarium Expedition faction.
I like terraria Singleplayer, but I'd like to try it's multiplayer, I don't know anyone hosting a server, so I figured that Caphori might be a good choice, as I'm known to a few people in Hgn.
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:
Yup.
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Archon stared wide-eyed at the scroll. "What does it do?"
The old man Smiled. "It'l grant you the gills of a fish, friend, and let you breath under water." Archon smiled. "That sounds amazing. How much did you want for it?"
The old man smiled wider, revealing his Teeth (or lack thereof) "8 gold coins." Archon thought for a moment, before shaking his head. "Sorry, Old man. But you're barking up the wrong tree. You're new to this business aren't you?" Archon leaned in closer, putting his arm around the man's shoulders. "You never start higher then 70 silver, stupid. And you definitely don't try and sell it to an obvious Crook like me." Archon flicked his wrist, shaking a small blade out of his sleeve, and catching it in his hand. "now, how about you give me that scroll, and I'll sell it to some dumb sucker for you, sound good?" The man nodded frantically, afraid to move too much, with the armed bandit slowly pulling him into a headlock. "Good." And with that, Archon tripped the man, And Kicked him in the face. The old man was knocked out cold, and Archon slowly pulled the scroll from his fingers. Hurrying down the road and away from the man, Archon knew that in the morning, the Guards would find just another drunken beggar out In the street.

floridabum2

Roleplay Name: George
Players you already know on the on the server: Don't know any yet.

Previous roleplay experience: I play Role play alot on gmod but this is my first time in Terraria!

What servers you play on: None of ur servers yet.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No but looking forword to.

Why would you like to join our server: Because it looks like a very well handeled server with no greifers and a server i can trust!

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes, I do and read it.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Me: Ok uhm what happens when you use it? Old Man: it'll Grant you a wish. Me: Well how much is it? Old man: 13 Coins! Me: Well sounds cheap and not really into that stuff. Old Man: Well do you want it to be 100000 Coins? Me: No but im just not into that kinds stuff you know? Old man: Ok But it'll grant ya 2 wishs! Me: Ok Let me think about it  I'll come back and tell you!

Grimboy222

Roleplay Name:grim
Players you already know on the on the server:None

Previous roleplay experience:None

What servers you play on:Zombiehouse

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:No

Why would you like to join our server:To have fun and have a sever that i can actually build on.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Ask what it does and, then decide to buy it or not.
[Denied - Lord_Blair: No previous RP experience and this is a server to RP, not build.]

Cade

Roleplay Name: Cade
Players you already know on the on the server: none
Previous roleplay experience: none but i have been trying to find an rp server for awhile
What servers you play on: mainly my friends servers and i am an admin on my tshock server and i know what it feels like to be griefed
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no i have low bandwidth so only offline minecraft  :( 
Why would you like to join our server: cause i have been looking for a good rp terraria server for awhile
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes very good rules

Old man: would you like to buy this enchanted scroll?
Me: tell me, what does this enchanted scroll do?
Old man: with this scroll you will have you power to enchant anyone into doing your bidding
Me: i will buy this scroll then then i used it to enchant the old man to give me my money back and he would be my minion.

longpatrol42

Roleplay Name: charlie
Players you already know on the on the server:none so far
Previous roleplay experience:mmorpgs, skyrim
What servers you play on:terrobia
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no (i dont have minecraft)
Why would you like to join our server:for fun playing with other people
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):pay him and take the scroll then use the scroll to make him give me my money back.

[Denied - Lord_Blair.]

floriana

Roleplay Name: Zeppy.
Players you already know on the on the server: none.

Previous roleplay experience: Been a Role player since 2000 using simple Multi User Domains, Furcadia, Second Life and World of Warcraft. though my last RP experience was around early 2010 and haven't role played for almost 2 years. but I am willing to pick it up again through Terraria.

What servers you play on: none, I just bought the game recently.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No.

Why would you like to join our server: Looking forward to RP-ing once again by experiencing what it's like to Role play in a game like Terraria and hopefully to make some friends or even help others.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I Agree.

Confronted by a strange yet wary old man, Zeppy cautiously reached her hand out towards her back, gripping tightly at the wooden stock of her silenced Iron Blunderbuss. She then replied with a stern yet calm voice "that's far enough stranger.." the Half-breed said, but before she could react, the elderly male shakily pulled out a tattered scroll, "I'm but a humble old man my dear, and I only wish to give you an opportunity to walk amongst this town's denizens with out your fear of your how should we say.. unique appearance" the old man said with a bit of a heckling cough.
Not wanting to raise much attention towards the both of them, Zeppy kindly directs the old merchant towards a nearby alley. As they settled within the inner walkways of the town, Zeppy took a few moments to scan the area before lowering her dark brown hood. "I See you know a bit more about my situation.." the half-breed said. "My dear I know many things, and I only wish to help those in dire need.. but for a price!" said the man as he chuckled lightly whilst unwrapping the enchanted scroll. "For you see.. this scroll bares an ancient enchantment that can grant you an aura of deception!
causing others to see you with an appearance of a normal human being" the elderly merchant added as he drew his face closer towards the scroll, and that his face began to fade with magic, revealing that the scroll had shown a light effect of making appear as a more younger looking man. The girl  lets out a light gasp feeling somewhat amazed, "Well I'll be.." said Zeppy as she reached for a small pouch as it jingled lightly with the sound of coins. "alright old timer.. how much is it going to cost me to buy off this scroll from you?" said the girl as she bounced the pouch up and down in front of the merchant.
The strange old man replies with a bit of a heckling cough as he quickly wrapped the scroll and gently offered it towards the half-breed girl, "The first sample is always free my dear, but if you want to guarantee another purchase.. all I ask is a mere 10 pieces of gold coins.." and as the old man finished, Zeppy opened up the pouch and pulled out a count of 10 pieces of gold coins and handed it towards the elderly male. "This scroll better not be having any side effects mister." said the half-breed as she received the offered scroll.
"Oh not to worry at all my dear child.. I always keep my end of any bargain.. we will soon meet again." the old stranger said eerily as he closed his palm tightly clasping the 10 pieces of gold coins. And with a light smirk the strange man faded away, almost as though he were a ghost. Zeppy then quickly covered her head with her hood and walked hastily out of the alleyway.

Notsuchabadguy

Real Name: Edgar.Roleplay Name: StarkAge: 14Players you already know on the on the server: None.Previous roleplay experience: I played on an ARG for quiet a while. I'm sorry to say, due to the nature of the RP itself, I'm not allowed to say which
What servers you play on: Currently none. I played on a friends server for quiet some time trough.Why would you like to join our server: My experience in RPing is usually in chats. I would like to experiment RPing in a videogame, and this looks like a great place to start.Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: ...Of course I do.A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.)
"How much is the scroll?"
"500 gold pieces"
*Kills the man and steals the scroll*

ZomgItzBrian

Roleplay Name: ZomgItzBrian
Players you already know on the on the server:Unfortunately, Nobody yet. :\

Previous roleplay experience: I've been playing Minecraft, Maplestory, Sudden Attack, and many more RPG games

What servers you play on:I play on EnderArria, Medium Oddity, and Exploration Server.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Not so often but yes, iBreakBloks

Why would you like to join our server: I want to join a server that doesn't have people showing off their gear.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I've read them very thoroughly and I agree

Me: What does this scroll do?
Old man: It gives you the power to control the mind of others!
Me: Get out of my face you Old Lunatic