Caphori: Password Application Thread (OLD)

Started by Silver Knight, 15-06-2011

MissDangerMouse

Roleplay Name: Tulni

Players you already know on the on the server: Valspera (She invited me)

Previous roleplay experience: More than a decade of various kinds. Never on a Terraria server, or Minecraft. 

What servers you play on: None

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: None.

Why would you like to join our server: I was invited very politely by an old friend. I have no idea how it works, but I'm very curious to see it in action. after playing the Hell out of single player, I've discovered multiplayer is way more entertaining. ^^

[Accepted - Velspera]

Bac002

Roleplay Name:thomas the wiseman
Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience:runescape clan with friends on xbox live

What servers you play on:my own

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no

Why would you like to join our server:i like a nice roleplay experience so i can be pasrt of a community thats fun

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?:i use my eye of beguiling to force the old man to tell me what the scroll does.

[Accepted - Lord_Blair: Your answer to the creepy old man question concerns me, though. You cannot be overpowered like that when you first start. Pm a active mod to receive your password.]

eli606

Real Name:Eli S.Roleplay Name:MioliAge:14Players you already know on the on the server:Previous roleplay experience:Lead role on medival improv in theaterWhat servers you play on:The Vatican, Sllabs, and a whole bunch other that i cant remember the name.Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Why would you like to join our server:Because my default server list reset and i need a good server that does roleplay and you guys seem like my best bet.Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:YesA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?:I buy the scroll then use it to enchance my magic abilities to kill the man and get my money back.
[Denied - Lord_Blair: You did not complete all the questions.]

Groancht

Roleplay Name: Dave Jackson
Players you already know on the on the server: None.

Previous roleplay experience: WoW, terraria, tibia, gmod rp servers.

What servers you play on: rot, mmd, SL RP, down planets.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No.

Why would you like to join our server: Because roleplaying is fun. And I like it.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes, of course.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: I ask what it does before buying.

[Rejected Banned - Velspera

Edit: Ban evasion.]

DanPKCPark

Roleplay Name: Daniel Kil
Players you already know on the on the server:
Don't know Anyone in the server.....yet. :3

Previous roleplay experience:
Minecraft RP, Starcraft RP, and Website RPs.

What servers you play on:
This is actually my first server.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:
No, but I'll be checking that out as well now that i found out. XD

Why would you like to join our server:
Because it is a roleplay server. I love RPing because of the suspense and imagination it brings to my life.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:
With my Life.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?:

The enchanted scroll must be dangerous, or it can be extraordinary. I have to make my decision quick before the old man changes his mind. Pulling out a few dollars from my pocket, I
Nervously tell the man that this is all I have. Grabbing the scroll, I venture back home to see what awaits in it.

[Accepted - Lord_Blair: PM a active mod to receive your password.]

cloudhopper6

Roleplay Name:

Previous roleplay experience: medium amount, not sure what this question is though...

What servers you play on: Atlantia

Why would you like to join our server: i like to role play and i can't find any servers :P

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: depends on the scroll's effect & price.

{Denied-Incomplete Application}

lucamusa

Roleplay Name: Ladon

Nobody, as of now.

Roleplaying forums, RP-based MMORPG servers, games, instant-messenger RP and whatnot.

I don't actually play in any other Terraria server.

No, I don't.

Because the populace here seems mature enough, aside of friendly to an extent, and there is a working authority system which ensures player's enjoyment.

Yes, I do.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?
Examining the old man, I would probably buy the scroll, immediately leaving the assignment I'd be currently doing, and
instead wandering to my quarters so I'd be able to investigate the scroll in peace, without interruptions.Having checked the scroll's usefulness, value or properties, I'd act accordingly.
Trash it if it's a lesser, useless/worthless scroll.
Keep it for myself if it's more useful than it's worth.
Sell it if it's worth more than it is useful (for me).Or probably just contact a moderator, or higher authority.

[Approved - Lord_Blair: PM a active mod to receive your password.]
Gracias.
And so, the vile countess who had bathed in the rejuvenating blood of a thousand virgins died, and was burried below the rotten remains of her castle... Diablo II. Not the exact version.

cloudhopper6

ignore my last post... i forgot some stuff
Roleplay name: Cloud
Previous roleplay experience: used to on LEGO Universe, now on Terraria
Servers: Atlantia, and a bunch of my friends servers.
Reason for joining: i like roleplaying
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: depends on the scroll's effect & price.

and i agree to the rules

{Approved- PM any Active Mod for your Password}

DotBot

Roleplay Name: Kreall

None, yet.

Minecraft, as a Merchant and a House seller, and also TribalWars, but not much.

Well my first was Dankaria, but since there was a large amount of greifers there,
i forced myself to quit the server and try out new ones.

Nope, not yet, my Minecraft is broken at the moment, the update is
1.0.0 from 1.8.1 so i'll let notch fix that.

Because of the registration and application of password, usually greifers join the server,
greif, then never return, the process would make them impatient and leave, and because
of this site "http://terraria-server-list.com/" i've noticed that this server is quite popular so i might as well
try it.

I agree.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?
Well, i would look at the old man, if he looks jolly or friendly, then i'll
analyze the value of the scroll and imagine what would i do with it if i had it.
then i'll analyze if the price is cheap, okay, or too expensive.
then i'll tinker with it if i bought it.
~~~
If the Old man is Jolly, and friendly, then if the scroll can be used as a
weapon or if the scroll has high quality for a cheap price, then i would buy it.

If the Old man is Weird, and tells a corny joke, then if the scroll looks normal
and is not that shiny, for a moderate price, then that would depend on my mood.

and If the Old man is Annoying, Mean, Floating, and slaps me every 5 seconds,
then if the scroll is burnt and broken, in short, useless, for a Expensive price,
i would run away, and contact a moderator.

{Approved-Pm any Active Mod for your Password}

DaBoom

Role Play name:Mantle

Players you already know on the server:No one

Previuos roleplay experience:Not much but good bit

What servers you play on:Felthedoina

Do you play on Aceon(Our Minecraft Server)?If so what is your name: No I don't play on Aceon

Why do you want to join us: I want to find a server to play on because almost all the servers I play, there are griefers

Do you agree to the set of rules above\Rules Tread:Yes I Agree

A creepy old guy approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll. What is your reaction:
I would see if the scroll is useful if not I'd sell it.

{Approved-PM any Active Mod for your Password}

Gadiel5060

Roleplay Name: PumpkinPie
Players you already know on the on the server: I'm new, so i don't know anybody.

Previous roleplay experience: Runescape, Arcanist, Drangon Tale, Dungeon Defenders and some other that i don't remember.

What servers you play on: I'm new on Terraria

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Nop

Why would you like to join our server: For starters I'm new on terraria and i need some help. I was looking for servers and found this one that im sure it doesn't have greffers/bad people on it. And i just want to play with people and have aventures and stuff like that. Also i want to be a druid on the server <3.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I totally agreed with the rules, i don't even used explosions before cause im too nature caring even in terraria.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Walk away and ignore him.

{Banned-Trololololo} But seriously, giving the password away on 4chan... you Know what? {PermaBanned}

darkshinyprincess

Roleplay Name: Abby Stone

Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody

Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft and Tibia

What servers you play on: Reign of Terror

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No I don't

Why would you like to join our server: Because servers with griefers suck, and I have been a week looking for a Terraria RP server

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I agree

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): He is a stranger man, and my mother told me that never speak with strangers, so I run away

GLaDos

Roleplay Name: Chuck Norris the Third

Players you already know on the on the server: I'm new, so i don't know anybody.

Previous roleplay experience: N/a
What servers you play on: N/a

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No

Why would you like to join our server: Want to try roleplaying, new to Terraria Multiplayer

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Agreed
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Roundhouse Kick to unspecified are of lower body.

{No... Just... No}

RoyRoger05

cloudhopper6 - Under review, please add more context.

DotBot- Accepted, I will PM you the password.

DaBoom - Under review, please add more context.

Gadiel5060 - Accepted, I will PM you the password.

Darkshinyprincess - Accepted, I will PM you the password.

GLaDos - Denied, for obvious reasons.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO FILL OUT A CHARACTER SHEET AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

DaBoom

Redbark

Roleplay Name: Garagan

Players you already know on the on the server: None so far

Previous roleplay experience: The SRP for this community, ZARP serious fallout new vegas roleplay and a couple of HL2RP servers.

What servers you play on: Stalker rp and zarp fallout new vegas.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Sadly no.

Why would you like to join our server: Well since I don't have enough ram to play minecraft I'm stuck with terraria and I want to see what it's like roleplaying

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I agree

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): I take the scroll quickly from his hands and step away from reaching distance  and look at the scroll to see if it's bad or good.

DistinguishedDelectable

Roleplay Name:Johnathan Stanhub
Players you already know on the on the server:None...

Previous roleplay experience:Serious roleplay, (Garry's Mod, Source Games, RP games, MineCraft, other)

What servers you play on: Mostly have been by myself, otherservers are just stupid, only good one I have found is Sllabs or whatnot but I haven't played for a while.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No.

Why would you like to join our server: I have not seen a RP in Terraria but I love RP so much so I thought I might try it out. Also I like this community.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:IYes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): No thank you sir. (walks away.)

Redbark

I pm'ed Steven and someone else and they haven't respond in like 3 or 2 days. Why can't an OP PM US!

Lord_Blair

Quote from: Redbark on 27-11-2011
I pm'ed Steven and someone else and they haven't respond in like 3 or 2 days. Why can't an OP PM US!
You didn't PM me. Case closed.

CAMaera

Velspera is a very active OP. She gave me my pass. They can't PM you becauase it's the last security measure, so they're not giving the pass to people who aren't active enough to actually use it. So they don't waste thier time.

And hai blair!

squirrelman5

Roleplay Name:the smasher
Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience: elder scrolls obliven/skyrim

What servers you play on:none

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no

Why would you like to join our server: I think I would make a great addition to your server because I can easly keep with the midevil enviorment. and I do not greif and/or hack, like so many other people

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: completely and utterly.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):how much and what does it do {slowly backing away}

[Accepted - Lord_Blair: Pm a active mod to receive your password.]

Clueless55

Roleplay Name: Clueless55
Players you already know on the on the server: none yet.

Previous roleplay experience: sadly, i never played a roleplay before, so this would be my first.

What servers you play on: Dankaria.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: i dont have minecraft, so that means no.

Why would you like to join our server: My friend gifted me a terraria, and he told me to apply for this server,
he said this server is great so i applied for it.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I agree.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):
I would say "What does it do?" if it is a weapon, i'd buy it, if it's a spell amplifier then i would also 100% buy it,
if its a rare one of a kind furniture that would depend on its price, if its just a normal scroll then i would tell the old man,
kindly, that im not interested, if he give's me false information about the scroll and i bought it, and i knew i was just a piece
of junk then i would contact a moderator to ban that old man from the server, if that old man is a member. :D

[Accepted - Lord_Blair: Pm a active mod to receive your password.]

Inlaa

Roleplay Name: Aravele d'Aravois
Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: I've roleplayed over tabletop games since the age of 6, primarily over Dungeons and Dragons, and have had extensive MMO and Forum roleplaying experiences since approximately 2003.

What servers you play on: Currently, none.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: N/A

Why would you like to join our server: I'm very interested and Terraria and in roleplay, and combining the two promises an interesting experience, if nothing more.  Your server seems like the most likely candidate for both quality and quantity in Terraria roleplay.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I do.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):

Aravele regarded the man with scrutiny, her eyes narrowing slightly as he offered the scroll.  "I pray you, sir," she said slowly, "what manner of magic is contained in this scroll, and where did you get it?"

As she listened to his response, the woman kept her eyes focused on the man.  She waited for him to finish and, finding his response less than satisfactory, raised her chin.  "I have no evidence to prove my suspicions, but I do not believe what you are doing is legal, sir.  I hope your behavior is more benign than I believe, for if not... I'll be back."

With that warning, Aravele walked away from the scene, leaving the man to his shady business.

{Accepted-PM any Active Mod for your Password}

RoyRoger05

Quote from: Inlaa on 30-11-2011
Roleplay Name: Aravele d'Aravois
Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: I've roleplayed over tabletop games since the age of 6, primarily over Dungeons and Dragons, and have had extensive MMO and Forum roleplaying experiences since approximately 2003.

What servers you play on: Currently, none.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: N/A

Why would you like to join our server: I'm very interested and Terraria and in roleplay, and combining the two promises an interesting experience, if nothing more.  Your server seems like the most likely candidate for both quality and quantity in Terraria roleplay.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I do.

Aravele regarded the man with scrutiny, her eyes narrowing slightly as he offered the scroll.  "I pray you, sir," she said slowly, "what manner of magic is contained in this scroll, and where did you get it?"

As she listened to his response, the woman kept her eyes focused on the man.  She waited for him to finish and, finding his response less than satisfactory, raised her chin.  "I have no evidence to prove my suspicions, but I do not believe what you are doing is legal, sir.  I hope your behavior is more benign than I believe, for if not... I'll be back."

With that warning, Aravele walked away from the scene, leaving the man to his shady business.

Accepted - RoyRoger05, pm any active Terraria mod for your password.

Teofrastus

Roleplay Name: Esragoth
Players you already know on the on the server: None for now =/

Previous roleplay experience: World of WarCraft, LotRo, Oblivion, aaaand some forum RPs.

What servers you play on: None actually, was looking for one and I saw RP on terraria. Want to try it.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Nope. But I think I will try it.

Why would you like to join our server: For some RP experience in Terraria. =O

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes, I do.

Esragoth looks at the scroll.
'What does it do?' - asks Esragoth. - 'I won't buy anything.'
'It does magic' - answeres the creepy old man.
'What kind of magic?'
'Magic! I don't know, I can't use it!'
'That means I can't use it either.'
Esragoth leaves the old man sanding on the street with his scroll.