Caphori: Password Application Thread (OLD)

Started by Silver Knight, 15-06-2011

tettryn

Roleplay Name: Tettrin (pronounced tet-trin, not that that matters anyways..)
IP: Don't post your ip.  ~Velspera

Players you already know on the server: None

Previous Roleplay experience: A tiny bit on World of Warcraft, but other than that none.

What servers you play on: Generally just my own servers with friends and/or family

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No but i did play Minecraft single player for a bit untill Terraria was released.

Why would you like to join our server: I want a good server that doesnt get griefed. Roleplay has always seemed fun and although i lack alot of experience i am very interested in trying it and I've gotten very bored of basic Terraria game play.

Do you agree to the set rules above/Rules Thread: Yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll. What is your reaction?: Greeting the merchant with a friendly hand gesture, i sheath my previously drawn weapon, however still keeping a firm grip on the hilt. I can tell from the merchants shifty actions and language that it would be best for me to pass up this deal. I quickly end my conversation with the merchant, anxious to get away, I bid him farewell as i regret that i must "depart or be late for another arrangement". The merchant, who at this point had already grown tired of me, was also in a hurry to leave, presumably to try and sell his merchandise else where. Hurrying off into the distance I can't help but wonder if I had made the right choice... Until I spy the watch hauling the merchant off to the cells.

[Accepted - Lord_Blair: PM a active mod to receive your password.]

juggernaut500

Roleplay Name: Senza Volto (Means "Faceless" in Italian)
IP: 69.18.252.69

Players you already know on the server: None

Previous Roleplay experience: A bit of WoW, I play D&D with my friends alot, and I love the Fallout and Elder Scrolls Series.

What Servers you play on: I played on a PvP server once, but that's it.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server )? If so state your name: No, I would, but my graphic card sucks so I can't play Minecraft at all.

Why would you like to join our server: I love role playing and Terraria, and I can really dedicate myself to a character.  Also this is my first time applying to something, so this is all kinda new to me.

Do you agree to the set rules above? Rules Thread: Yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll. What is your reaction?:  As he tells me the price the scroll, I say "Let me think about it." Then I pull a small throwing knife and thrust it into the man's gut, as he falls I snatch the Scroll and hide it in my sleeve. As I walk away I say "Thanks for the bargain." I sneak a small evil chuckle and duck into the ally. 

Thanks for accepting me!! But like I said I'm new to this so I don't know who to Pm an active mod to get the password, please tell me how!

emelerud

Roleplay Name:Eric
Players you already know on the on the server: None at all

Previous roleplay experience: I have none and wish for this to be a good first one.

What servers you play on: I played on star catcher and some others but they just got corrupted and it got boring.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I don't play on minecraft servers, however I do have minecraft.

Why would you like to join our server: I noticed that it's Roleplaying and does some pvp and I'm into that kind of stuff so I thought I might try it.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Absolutely.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: Honestly... RUN LIKE HELL

[Denied Pending Changes - Velspera

Note: For the 'creepy old man' question, type your answer as if you are writing a roleplay post rather than simply tell us what you'd do. Fix this and PM me and I'll reprocess your app. ]

janick

Roleplay Name: zeth
Players you already know on the on the server: i know no one yet... i will get too maybe

Previous roleplay experience: on alot of mmo's like lortro, allods and DDO

What servers you play on: my own and it gets pretty boring

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:i dont play on it yet

Why would you like to join our server: well it looks awesome and i really like rp

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes i do

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: no thanks... i dont want stupid scrolls

[Denied - Lord_Blair: Please, I would ask you to write more than that. Actually RP it. If you can't figure out how to write a RP for it, then, I guess your not getting in.]

janick

Quote from: janick on 23-10-2011
Roleplay Name: well my roleplay name is gonna be... zeth! ive been using that name and the same BIO on alot of games
ip: i dont have the ip i dont know where to get it :( (tell me if i missunderstanded this question)
Players you already know on the on the server: i dont know anyone... yet i will get to know some if i get accepted
Previous roleplay experience: on quite ALOT of mmo's like lord of the rings online, allods online, dungeons and dragon's online and minecraft
What servers do you play on: my own every other server is a crap ass server with a million of thief's trolls and griefers
Do you play on Aceon: no i dont i have first heard of it now when the question came
Why would you like to join our server: well first of all i love roleplaying and i need a server without griefers or my own lonely one so i think this one might be the one for me since RP is awesome and there is no griefers
well i hope i get accepted into the fun thank you!

[Denied - Lord_Blair: You must do EVERYTHING on the app. I stated it above.]
frak! i didnt notice my post was missing something oh god.. well ive made a new one witvh might have the whole thing in it this time well atleast i hope so please check it out (i did answer a bit more lazy that time tho sorry for that so if a answer isnt good enough just look at this post) thanks! dont mind my typo's if i have any

Velspera

Quote from: janick on 25-10-2011
Quote from: janick on 23-10-2011
Roleplay Name: well my roleplay name is gonna be... zeth! ive been using that name and the same BIO on alot of games
ip: i dont have the ip i dont know where to get it :( (tell me if i missunderstanded this question)
Players you already know on the on the server: i dont know anyone... yet i will get to know some if i get accepted
Previous roleplay experience: on quite ALOT of mmo's like lord of the rings online, allods online, dungeons and dragon's online and minecraft
What servers do you play on: my own every other server is a crap ass server with a million of thief's trolls and griefers
Do you play on Aceon: no i dont i have first heard of it now when the question came
Why would you like to join our server: well first of all i love roleplaying and i need a server without griefers or my own lonely one so i think this one might be the one for me since RP is awesome and there is no griefers
well i hope i get accepted into the fun thank you!

[Denied - Lord_Blair: You must do EVERYTHING on the app. I stated it above.]
frak! i didnt notice my post was missing something oh god.. well ive made a new one witvh might have the whole thing in it this time well atleast i hope so please check it out (i did answer a bit more lazy that time tho sorry for that so if a answer isnt good enough just look at this post) thanks! dont mind my typo's if i have any

Edit your post to fix what is missing and PM Blair to ask him to reprocess it.
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

Archangel94

Roleplay Name: Alistair White
Players you already know on the on the server: Dont think so.

Previous roleplay experience: I have roleplayed on garrysmod and minecraft.

What servers you play on: About all of the other HGN servers

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Archangel94

Why would you like to join our server: Because i want to try to roleplay in Terraria

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes i do

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: Hm, i has to run like hell

[Accepted - Lord_Blair: PM a active mod to receive your password. YOUR ONLY GETTING IN BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ON MINECRAFT.]

Ragolution

Quote from: Archangel94 on 26-10-2011

Why would you like to join our server: Because i want to try to roleplay in Terraria

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: Hm, i has to run like hell

Traitor.

Lord_Blair

Quote from: Ragolution on 26-10-2011
Quote from: Archangel94 on 26-10-2011

Traitor.
Yes, yesssss, come to the dark side, we has cookies.

liquidreaper

Real Name:Jan (i am a boy)Roleplay Name:Zereth (its my usually archmage roleplaying name i am working on a BIO so far he has a sister named Zerenthiel well i wont bother you guy's with my bio back to the password app)Age: 16Players you already know on the on the server: i know no one on it but it would be a honor to meet some more peoplePrevious roleplay experience: ive been roleplaying on minecraft and terraria a bit usually its other roleplaying games like lord of the rings online or dungeon's and dragons onlineWhat servers you play on:i play on no one yet i got bored of singleplayer so i decided to sign up for this oneDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no i dont play on Aceon i might get a app for it when i get in the mood for minecraftWhy would you like to join our server: it looks like a really good roleplaying server and it sounds like there is no chaos at all and i like the fact that griefer's is finally kept out but the best thing is the well what shall we cal it.. ''armor system'' where gold+ i think it was meant you where a wealthy character like lord's etcDo you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes indeed i do its good to have rule's like that this server sound's really neatA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll. What is your reaction?:name you'r price it sound's interresting to look at enchanted scroll's but first try and use the magick in the scroll you'r self, or is it a curse?

[/color]

kyle7305

Real Name:kyleRoleplay Name:kyle teh awesomeAge:13Players you already know on the on the server:ninja of firePrevious roleplay experience:castle crashersWhat servers you play on:noneDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Why would you like to join our server:to paly terraria with other people other than myselfDo you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yesA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?:HECK YEA

[Denied - Lord_Blair: You have to RP out the old man part, not just.... that.]

Lt.Azrael

Real Name: SamRoleplay Name: TravAge: 24Players you already know on the on the server: ArchangelPrevious roleplay experience: Aceon, various LARP's and ofcourse mass EffectWhat servers you play on: I tried Fallout, but really only aceon.Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Yes, Trav Ironbow, Lt_AzraelWhy would you like to join our server:I like terraria, but it got boring on single playerDo you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: Uh,, sir, no. *leaves and reports to any authority on this matter*

[Approved - Velspera

PM any active mod for the p/w]

Ragolution

Quote from: Lt.Azrael on 28-10-2011
Real Name: Sam[/size]Roleplay Name: TravAge: 24Players you already know on the on the server: ArchangelPrevious roleplay experience: Aceon, various LARP's and ofcourse mass EffectWhat servers you play on: I tried Fallout, but really only aceon.Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Yes, Trav Ironbow, Lt_AzraelWhy would you like to join our server:I like terraria, but it got boring on single playerDo you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: Uh,, sir, no. *leaves and reports to any authority on this matter*

You traitorous fuck.

Lt.Azrael

Quote from: Ragolution on 28-10-2011
Quote from: Lt.Azrael on 28-10-2011
Real Name: SamRoleplay Name: TravAge: 24Players you already know on the on the server: ArchangelPrevious roleplay experience: Aceon, various LARP's and ofcourse mass EffectWhat servers you play on: I tried Fallout, but really only aceon.Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Yes, Trav Ironbow, Lt_AzraelWhy would you like to join our server:I like terraria, but it got boring on single playerDo you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: Uh,, sir, no. *leaves and reports to any authority on this matter*

You traitorous fuck.
What, MC is down, and I am bored.

hallijo709

Roleplay Name: Bames

Players you already know on the on the server: None yet
Previous roleplay experience: Gmod

What servers you play on: My own LAN server with my friends
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I dont
Why would you like to join our server: That would be nice
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: I approach him without taking my eyes of him, and keeping my hand on my sword. I check what scroll it is, and if i want it and can afford it, i'll buy it. But if it's a scroll i don't need, or can't afford, i'll not buy it, and bid him farewell and go away

[Approved - Velspera

PM any active mod for the password]

JRParadox

Roleplay Name:Arcon
Players you already know on the on the server:Sadly none

Previous roleplay experience:A LOT of experience on minecraft servers such as the exodus server and a server in which we re-created the entire imperial city from the ES:Oblivion until sadly the host ran out of funding, also I have coded my own arena text RPG, its increadibly buggy and short and simple but still its fun to play. Also if you are wondering the code is in C++ which I believe is the same code for terraria so in the long term I could be able to mod certain aspects

What servers you play on:First Terraria server but I know my way arround the game

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:I do not currently do so but I might join up, if I do watch out for Scorpia333

Why would you like to join our server:I want to get into the terraria multiplayer action and I have an UNBELIEVABLE amount of awesome ideas and suggestions

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:I agree

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?:

Roleplay:I ask the merchant what it is he is selling me, he begins to ramble on about an anciet spell which could summon a great beast. I became bermused however despite my scepticality I agreed to trade with him considering all he asked for was a little black rock I had found many moons ago while deep in the mines of Segorath. Little did I know that fate was sadly not on my side. He immediately snatched back the scroll and ran off. This caught me off guard due to the elderly nature of the man, I chased him down; running through the alleys, leaping through market stalls and climbing across buildings. He climbed up on to a roof and began running until he came to the edge of the row of houses, I pounced at him trying to trap him so I could retreive what is rightfuly mine but alas he threw down the rock which shattered spewing dust everywhere, and as the mist cleared I saw he was gone.

[Approved - Velspera

PM any active mod for the password]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

ElInventor

Roleplay Name: ElInventor (the inventor)
Players you already know on the on the server: None.

Previous roleplay experience: Not in Terraria.

What servers you play on: Everyone I can find.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No.

Why would you like to join our server: Coz I love roleplays.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Fuck yes.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: "Ok, sir. ¿How much?"

One last thing: I'm spanish.

[Approved - Velspera]

Steven :D

Currently resolving this now.

froggerone

Roleplay Name:Mister J
Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience:some

What servers you play on:none

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no, but i would like to.

Why would you like to join our server: I like terraria and am looking for a good roleplay server

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?:contact a moderator, to make sure everything checks out ok.

Phonebox

Roleplay Name: Alfonso Jhonson
I dont know anyone on this server
Previous RP experiance: I role play on WoW
I dont play on any servers
I do not play on Aceon
I would like to join because i love terraria and i love to roleplay
I agree to the rules
Confused and then interested and then confused again

dlm969

Roleplay Name:Allistar Draken
Players you already know on the on the server:Sadly None

Previous roleplay experience:Very little but can learn

What servers you play on:I play on some everyday servers that have good people to play with and rp a little.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:No, I would like to though

Why would you like to join our server:I never really tried an rp server and i would like to try it out

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: As the man talks about the scroll I would think of the possiblilties of it being an summoning scroll or something way worse. Then i would ask to have a look at it and to see if it wasnt and evil scroll if it isnt evil ill purchase it.

Knife_cz

Roleplay Name: Andre
Players you already know on the on the server: Most of people from HGN.

Previous roleplay experience: Stalker Roleplay and minecraft.

What servers you play on: SRP.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No.

Why would you like to join our server: Terraria is fun, and I would like to try this one, from HGN.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?:  Well ICly I would ask him how much does it cost and OOCly if he got it from HGN Terraria server and not from another one?

Syl

Roleplay Name:Eirkash
Players you already know on the on the server:I don't know anyone on the server, but I plan to
Previous roleplay experience:I was Chieftain in a roleplaying clan on Warcraft III, and I have played (tried) a few minecraft rp servers, but those weren't the kind of rp i'm looking for.

What servers you play on:A minecraft server called Vortix_roleplay and a terraria server i get on from time to time called Dankaria

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:No, I do not.

Why would you like to join our server:I'm looking for an actually enjoyable rp experience, to just have fun, but still be a serious rp.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?:I ask him how much, if it's a lot, then probably not, but I would have to make sure it's safe, and if it isn't ill have to ask for my money back.

mwang

Roleplay Name: Shadow SunSlayer
Players you already know on the on the server: No one D:
Previous roleplay experience: Ive chatted on some role playing chats but not really anything else
What servers you play on: I usually play on survival servers and servers where you just hang out
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Nope D:
Why would you like to join our server: Well Role-playing has interested me for a long time i was also curious how you would role play on a terraria server I greatly enjoyed role playing on the chats i went to and i also like terraria so i want to try this server out
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: Well i would ask him what the scroll does if it does anything that would enhance a weapon or armor

i would then offer a extremely low price and then we would haggle and then i would end up buying the scroll from him and end up enchanting my weapon or piece of armor
I would greatly appreciate if you would let me join your server ;D

[Approved - Velspera]

Paliut

Roleplay Name: Ulric

Players you already know on the on the server: no one

Roleplay experience: none

What servers you play on: none

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no.

Why would you like to join our server:  i have played terraria for sometime now but i'm looking for a  place to meet new people. Also to be part of a community instead of playing alone.

Do you agree to the set of rules above/rules thread: Yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll. What is your reaction?:
- Ok, I'd ask the old man if the scroll can help me transform into an animal. If so i'd use it to transform into a half-man half-dog. Only to be able to mix human +Canine senses to able to live a productive life.

[[Approved - Velspera ]]
[/size]