Caphori: Password Application Thread (OLD)

Started by Silver Knight, 15-06-2011

dunce326

Roleplay Name: Dunce
Players you already know on the on the server: Don't know who play on it, but I know most of the HGN members.
Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft/Terraria roleplay servers.
What servers you play on: justplay,mc servers, some terraria and so on..
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I haven't played on your server.
Why would you like to join our server: Becouse i looked everywhere for a good terraria server, and i found this one which is RP and makes it even better.
Do you agree to the set rules above? yes.

[Approved - Velspera]

simonboubou

Roleplay Name: Simon
Players you already know on the on the server: no 1

Previous roleplay experience: i love roleplay games (rpg) but i never played online with others

What servers you play on: no 1

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: i would like to but no...

Why would you like to join our server: cause i think i could be awsome

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:of course they maintain a good runnung of a server!

[Approved - Velspera

Note: We do expect grammar at least a little better than 'no 1'.  I'm approving you, but please keep this in mind when roleplaying. ]

Velspera

Approved

QuoteFannon.....Rendric
dunce326.....Dunce
simonboubou.....Simon

PM any active mod for the password.
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

Zf0

Roleplay Name: Coria Mathers
Players you already know on the on the server: Aeyvn Mathers, Braege Mathers.

Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft

What servers you play on: None.  I've only played singleplayer.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Nope.

Why would you like to join our server:  Friends suggested it as an fun server.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yup.

[Approved-Velspera]

Velspera

Approved

QuoteZf0............Coria Mathers

PM any active mod for the password.

Shuual

Roleplay Name: Shuual Ashe
Players you already know on the on the server: None. I recently found out about this server.

Previous roleplay experience: A little Minecraft RP, not much else.

What servers you play on: I've tried many servers but most were filled with hackers and griefers.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I do not but I will look into it.

Why would you like to join our server: I've been looking for a well hosted RP server for a while and I wanted to try Terraria RP.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes. The less griefing the better.

[Approved - Velspera:  PM any active mod for the password]

xphenox

Roleplay Name:xphenox
Players you already know on the on the server: 00

Previous roleplay experience:00 on terraria i just got it yesterday but in minecraft i got experience

What servers you play on:

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: na i have stop minecraft

Why would you like to join our server: its look awesome and dont got a anoying community

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes i agree

[Denied-Velspera

Note: We're not absolute grammar nazis, but the grammar in this post is extremely bad.  On a roleplay server, it is important to have at least passable grammar skills so that people understand EXACTLY what it is you are saying and doing.

Correct this application and PM me when it is done and I will reprocess it.]

Dungeon_Lord

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 23-09-2011
Roleplay Name: [He does not have a name]
Players you already know on the on the server: No

Previous roleplay experience: Dnd and sc2 cortex

What servers you play on: Non at the moment

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no

Why would you like to join our server: Because I heard about it from someone else and looked it up and have been looking for a server

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes and will not purposelly break the

[Not Approved: Pending Application Changes - Velspera

Reason:  I cannot approve you unless you have a Roleplay Name listed.  This, in Terraria, would be your character name.  If I don't know what name you'll be using to log into the server I can't keep track of whether you are actually supposed to be on there or not.  Fix this and PM me when it is done and I will approve your application.]

This was my original post, but was told that my character can not start out with no name. So the name for my character at the moment will be. IC Name: Reign
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Velspera

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 08-10-2011
Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 23-09-2011
Roleplay Name: [He does not have a name]
Players you already know on the on the server: No

Previous roleplay experience: Dnd and sc2 cortex

What servers you play on: Non at the moment

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no

Why would you like to join our server: Because I heard about it from someone else and looked it up and have been looking for a server

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes and will not purposelly break the

[Not Approved: Pending Application Changes - Velspera

Reason:  I cannot approve you unless you have a Roleplay Name listed.  This, in Terraria, would be your character name.  If I don't know what name you'll be using to log into the server I can't keep track of whether you are actually supposed to be on there or not.  Fix this and PM me when it is done and I will approve your application.]

This was my original post, but was told that my character can not start out with no name. So the name for my character at the moment will be. IC Name: Reign

[Approved - Velspera

Note:  No, your character CAN be nameless.  However, you can't be on Caphori unless you have a DISPLAY NAME.  If you want to make your display name "Nameless" then that is perfectly fine, but there has to be some way for us to know who you are when you are on the server.]

Rocketpony

Roleplay Name: Draco Mathers
Players you already know on the on the server: Aeyvn Mathers, Braege Mathers, Coria Mathers.

Previous roleplay experience: Minecraft, Gmod, Chat room roleplays

What servers you play on: My own.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No

Why would you like to join our server: I've heard good things about it and want to Roleplay

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes

[Approved - Velspera

PM any active mod for the server password.]

JustinDaniels

Roleplay Name:Justin Daniels

Players you already know on the on the server:Currently, I don't know anyone else who plays this server.

Previous roleplay experience:I have played RolePlaying servers from many games, ranging from World of Warcraft to Terraria, and even Minecraft, all three put together for many years. I've also played Ultima Online on RP shards.

What servers you play on:Currently, I don't play on any other servers.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Unfortunately, no.

Why would you like to join our server:I love to RolePlay. It's something I've been a huge fan of since I was a little child.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:I, Justin Daniels, do promise to abide by the rules, without question, and without hesitation. Should I break any rules, I do promise to accept proper punishments without any hassle.

Also, I have a quick question. Am I supposed to make my character a Hardcore, or Softcore character?

[Approved - Velspera

PM any active mod for the server password.

Also, softcore is probably better.  A lot of people who have tried hardcore on Caphori have gotten frustrated since there are a high number of goblin invasions and blood moons.  Plus, accidental death can, and does, happen and it may end up just souring your rp experience.]

Khyris

Quote from: JustinDaniels on 09-10-2011
Also, I have a quick question. Am I supposed to make my character a Hardcore, or Softcore character?
That decision is entirely up to you, i would recommend Softcore for a more enjoyable/relax time imo.
Iseyu Characters: Alicia Saphoe

surferdantheman

Roleplay Name: Gorl
Players you already know on the on the server:
none
Previous roleplay experience:
minecraft medeival server(hollowworld), wow, runescpae
mostly local, with friends
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:
no, i might join though
Why would you like to join our server:
i would like the opportunity to meet new people and add a bit more structure to terraria
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes

[Approved - Velspera

PM any active mod for the password.]

CHINCHILLA

Roleplay Name: Jack Caulker

Players you already know on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: none so far

Servers you play on: Play local with friends and brother

Do you play on Aceon (our minecraft server) if so state your name: No, it does seem like something i'll do in the future

Why would you like to join our server: im sick of the boring dig, find gold, get sword, kill monster. id like something that lasts longer and is more entertaining

Do you agree to the set rules above/Rules thread: completely

[Accepted - Lord_Blair : Please remember, though, this is a RP server, so you might be new to it and its, quirks. PM a active mod to receive your password.]

mgh247

Roleplay Name: Hefig The Dwarf
Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: ive done loads on minecraft

What servers you play on: idk i havent been on in a while

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no i would like the ip for it

Why would you like to join our server: it seems like loads of fun and i havent seen a terraria rp server

Give us your example of RP: idk i play on a rp server called giniasia

[Accepted - Lord_Blair: Please improve your grammar, much appreciated. PM a active mod to receive your password.]

fererorochelle

Roleplay name: Lady Chell

Players you already know on the server: none at all

previos roleplay experiences: minecraft survival roleplay

what servers do you play on?: my minecraft stopped working recently, and i'm currently looking for a
fun terraria server.

Do you play on Aceon?: no

Why would you ike to join our server?: I think it will be a nice break from trollls on other servers who destroy all your hard work when you leave, and that some terraria roleplay seemed like a good idea.

do you agree to the set rules above?: yes

give us your example of roleplay: not sure what you mean by that but friendly roleplay would be my example of prefered roleplay.

[Accepted - Lord_Blair: PM a active mod to receive your password.]

Guardian Savo

Roleplay Name: Savo
Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience:some terraria rp servers, but thats it.

What servers you play on:none from this forum; the ones i'm on is usually lefora, the cursed kingdom, terraria forums.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Nope

Why would you like to join our server:I like to rp, Its pretty fun to socialy interact through roleplaying, battles, etc. Makes it more intresting instead of saying

Any 1 w4nt 2 deul?

LOL

ROFL

You get the idea

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Of course I did

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: Depends...

Good: Ask the old man about the scroll and ask him to demonstrate before buying

Neutral: Buy the scroll

Evil: Kill the old man and take his scroll

[Accepted - Lord_Blair: Read post below the next post, though. PM a active mod to receive your password. ]

v dirty dubstep

Roleplay Name:Dubstep

Previous roleplay experience:Never tried one, first time

What servers you play on:1st server to try and get on

Why would you like to join our server:because i like role play games instead of every one being the same, plus all the other servers really suck and yours sounds very interesting.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes, of course.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?: AWESOME THANKS......wait....why is there an ebay sticker on here?

[Accepted - Lord_Blair: Read below post, though. PM a active mod to receive your password. ]

Lord_Blair

OK, LET ME CLARIFY. YOU RP WHAT YOU DO. THIS IS A RP SERVER. YOU RP IT THE "A OLD MAN HANDS YOU A SCROLL, WHAT DO YOU DO", NOT JUST SAY WHAT YOU DO! ANYONE WHO DOES NOT RP IT WILL BE FORCED TO RE-DO THEIR APPLICATION.

Lord_Blair

Quote from: valdamyr on 19-10-2011
Roleplay Name: Valdamyr
none
World of Warcraft RP server
mostly with friends
no
i would like to play with more people and RP

Are you kidding me? Denied. Read what I said before and re-do the application, then you might be accepted.

valdamyr

Role play Name: Brom Valdamyr
Players you already know on the on the server:I know none

Previous role play experience: World of warcraft RP server

What servers you play on: Usually just with my friends

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I do not

Why would you like to join our server: To have more experience in RP and to meet new RPers

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:I do

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?:
Takes hold of my weapon and keeping it oblivious to the man
"What source of magic does this scroll contain, decrepit merchant?"

Remmo

Roleplay Name: Remmo

None unfortunatly
A few years back i played for a few years on Argent Dawn RP Server in  World of Warcraft.
Was great fun.

I only played Minecraft on a private server with an IRL mate.
Hes making an application too btw. Named Themajon
We hosted our own for a few months.

I dont.

Seems like a serious place to start. We just sat here a few hours trying to join a public server.
But they all seem too messed-up and not at all serious about it.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:
I sure do.

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?:
"Im sorry old timer, but Coal on a stick is all i could offer you for that FINE scroll you have there. I'm surely not the person you looking for."
Remmo puts his hands in his pockets, looks down on the ground and walks away, avoiding any reply from the old man.

themajon

Roleplay Name:Themajon

None yet, but hopefully my dear friend Remmo.

Previous roleplay experience: Ive never had any experience with minecraft roleplaying, but i played alot of rift and wow roleplay.

What servers you play on:The only server I have played on for a longer period of time is my own server with a friend.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Afraid not.

Why would you like to join our server: Cus I long to play with other people than just my friend, too see new creativity and get ideas. Ive tried some other servers but its just not fun to build a house in exploted surroundings, lamers jumping in on you while u are plating trees flaming and attacking you with sharp swords. The chat on other servers are often rubbish and childish. I was hoping for more friendlyness and more roleplaying. I choose your server cus it seems organized and neat.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes indeed.

I instant put on my wizard hat and grabs a handful of Ice Crystal powder from my leftside leather bag. As i throw the powder I yell the magic words "Kultivatum es crystalicus". The man turns into crystal and I reach my greedy hand towards the scroll and removes it from the old geezers grab. I Run as fast as my rude skin boots allows me, till I find a dark valley where I stop. I look at the scroll - the ancient letters and the dust tells me that this is some scoop. I gently whipes off the dust with my left hand while I look across my shoulder to see if anyone is looking. As I softly opens the scroll my stomach BRAWLS and my legs starts shattering beneath me. Im powerless to the force of the scroll. its comming! I shit my newly handmade tiger silk pants and falls to my knees. It was an enchanced poo scroll.

teh ninja

Roleplay Name:ninja of fire

Previous roleplay experience:Final fantasy kingdom hearts

What servers you play on:my friends

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no i dont

Why would you like to join our server:im tired of just boring singleplayer

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?:i shake his hand and slides a dagger in my hand. As he wlks away i grab him and say "You are being watched," with my dagger at his throat.

[Accepted - Lord_Blair: Please improve your grammar skills. PM a active mod to receive your password.]

janick

Roleplay Name: well my roleplay name is gonna be... zeth! ive been using that name and the same BIO on alot of games
ip: i dont have the ip i dont know where to get it :( (tell me if i missunderstanded this question)
Players you already know on the on the server: i dont know anyone... yet i will get to know some if i get accepted
Previous roleplay experience: on quite ALOT of mmo's like lord of the rings online, allods online, dungeons and dragon's online and minecraft
What servers do you play on: my own every other server is a crap ass server with a million of thief's trolls and griefers
Do you play on Aceon: no i dont i have first heard of it now when the question came
Why would you like to join our server: well first of all i love roleplaying and i need a server without griefers or my own lonely one so i think this one might be the one for me since RP is awesome and there is no griefers
well i hope i get accepted into the fun thank you!

[Denied - Lord_Blair: You must do EVERYTHING on the app. I stated it above.]