Caphori: Password Application Thread (OLD)

Started by Silver Knight, 15-06-2011

Velspera

Quote from: Shaiox on 14-09-2011
I did already, and you're only suppose to Pm Kamimaia for it.

That's no longer in effect.  PM any active mod.
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

Brixmon

Roleplay Name:Eren
Players you already know on the on the server:None, I've only just registered

Previous roleplay experience:None, hoping to get a good one here  :)

What servers you play on:Not really many in particular, hopefully here

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:No. (I do own MC though, name is Brixmon)

Why would you like to join our server:I'm just hoping to get a good RP experience, and I trust you'll deliver.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes.

[Approved - Velspera]
If the pen is mightier than the sword, then how do you craft a Diamond Pen?
ooOOooOOoo
"I've gotta burn something, Lewis! I've gotta burn something!"-Simon
ooOOooOOoo
"Shut up and dig, Gaiden!"-Terraria Window

Chicken Nugets

Roleplay Name: Aeyvn Mathers
Players you already know on the on the server: None, unfortunately

Previous roleplay experience: Played on many RP minecraft servers and a couple RP Gmod servers. Along
with some RP in WoW

What servers you play on: My own normally, but will probably play this if I get accepted.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: As of now, no. But I may eventually.

Why would you like to join our server: I've been looking for a good Terraria RP server for a long time
and this one looks very promising.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes

[Approved - Velspera]

A Celestial Quarian

Roleplay Name: Braege Daggerheart
Players you already know on the on the server: None.

Previous roleplay experience: I've roleplayed on both a regular and private server in minecraft.

What servers you play on: Currently, my friends privately hosted server.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No, although i'd like to be able to at some point.

Why would you like to join our server: I'd roleplayed on minecraft before, and while it was an enjoyable experience, i wanted to see what it was like in terraria.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.

[Approved - Velspera (Note: I <3 Quarians~)]

CrypticNinja

Roleplay Name: Jay
Players you already know on the on the server: None At the Moment

Previous roleplay experience: Roleplay Gateway, Dead Frontier, and several Minecraft servers

What servers you play on:A private server for me and my friends

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No

Why would you like to join our server: I cannot, for the life of me, find a good RPserver anywhere

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes, most definately

[Approved - Velspera]
[/size][/font]

Sinderion

Roleplay Name: Sam Hubert
Players you already know on the server: None.

Previous roleplay experience:Played a lot of Openaura roleplay gamemode on Gmod, beaten Sar Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2, beaten a various amount of other RPGs(Including the Fallout and TES series) In short, I'm a pretty experienced roleplayer.

What servers you play on: On terraria, just singleplayer or multiplayer on my brothers private server.

Do you play on Aceon(Our minecraft server)? If so state your name: No, not yet at least.

Why would you like to join our server: Well, to me, Roleplaying is enjoyable, Medieval themed stuff is enjoyable, and terraria is enjoyable.(Especially when the server belongs to a good community.)

Do you agree to the set rules above/Rules Thread: Gladly.

[Approved - Velspera (Don't worry about listing actual RPG games like KotOR.  We're only concerned with text-based roleplay. :3  Have fun on the server!)]

Iopiop777

Roleplay Name:Fade
Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience:I have a few friends who run roleplays of their own.
I also play the occasionaly roleplay server on games that have them.

What servers you play on:usually my own and a friends.
I only recently discovered that I could join other servers.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Nope, sorry

Why would you like to join our server:Honestly it's a whim, I saw it and it looked like fun.
I hope thats good enough...

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yeah, sure.

[Approved - Velspera]
that one guy, with the face.

Morteos

Roleplay Name:Morteos
Players you already know on the on the server:The assassin

Previous roleplay experience:D&D

What servers you play on:None

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:No

Why would you like to join our server:Tp roleplay and have fun

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Hell Yeah!!!!

[Approved - Velspera]

Sacredshield

Roleplay Name: Sacred
Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: D&D, White Wolf, Old School AOL Chat RP

What servers you play on: None Currently, I have my own server I host from time to time for some friends to build and explore.

Why would you like to join our server:  I like Terraria and as someone who has experienced roleplaying on different platforms I recognize the potential for Terraria to be a good RP platform. I have also not come across any other RP communities I would like to join. After some searching on the net it seems this one is pretty cool and I would like to be a part of it.

[Approved - Velspera]

neo_child

Roleplay Name: Simoon
Players you already know on the on the server: None, sorry.

Previous roleplay experience: Played in Minecraft RP servers so I got the basics down but for this server will be very different.

What servers you play on: Well I just play on my friends server which consist of him me and a few other people we know.

Why would you like to join our server: Its an RP server. The question is Who WOULDN'T join this server.
Anyways, I love RP servers and I felt bored with the normal playing of survival and stuff. I decided to try something new like RP in Terraria :D

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes I a....Oh to hell with the formal words.. (Censored) YES!!

[Approved - Velspera]

RoyRoger05

Role-play Name: Kennington Maclarne

Players you already know on the server: None, am new to this forum.

Previous role-play experince: I role played a human blacksmith/miner on WoW for a good four years, however, due to general lack of players and high quality roleplay, I quit last year.  After WoW I moved onto Everquest, role playing as a Iskar Blacksmith/Miner for a few months.  After EQ I moved onto SC2, the Cortex role play was fun.. but it got trolled into the ground.  After that I quit RP for a few weeks, playing League of Legends with a few friends until I saw CynicalBrit playing Terraria with Jesse Cox, looking like a fun game I decided to pick it up during the half off weekend on steam.  If I do get accepted, I am hoping the role play is fun, and will get me back into it after a seven week break. 

What servers do you play on: I have mainly stuck to single player (If that's what you mean by server) I checked out a few role-play servers today on Terraria, most of them were empty.

Do you play on Aceon?: No, even though all my friends are pushing me to get Minecraft, I can't be spending money right now, I am saving up for a new computer.

Why would you like to join our server: I feel that Terraria has a great thing going for it, I can only imagine what high quality role play can be done with this game.  Also, you are the first legit role play dedicated server i've come across while searching the internet, and since I would like to apply to the most promising first, I started here.

Yes, I agree to all rules above.

[Approved - Velspera]

Dungeon_Lord

Roleplay Name: [He does not have a name]
Players you already know on the on the server: No

Previous roleplay experience: Dnd and sc2 cortex

What servers you play on: Non at the moment

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no

Why would you like to join our server: Because I heard about it from someone else and looked it up and have been looking for a server

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes and will not purposelly break the

[Not Approved: Pending Application Changes - Velspera

Reason:  I cannot approve you unless you have a Roleplay Name listed.  This, in Terraria, would be your character name.  If I don't know what name you'll be using to log into the server I can't keep track of whether you are actually supposed to be on there or not.  Fix this and PM me when it is done and I will approve your application.]
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

MohawkMan332

Roleplay Name: Archer Zachary Theaist
IP: Not required
People I know on the server already: None.
Previous Roleplay experience: None.
Do I play on your minecraft server?: No.
Reason for wanting to join: I am new to roleplay and would like a great experience in a game I enjoy.
Do you agree and will you abide by all rules stated above?: Yes.

[Not Approved: Pending Application Changes - Velspera

Reason:  Why did you change the application format?  How can I approve you when you can't follow a simple rule like this?

Reapply using the application format provided without changing it.]
Oh hi ther

lolKieck

Quote from: MohawkMan332 on 24-09-2011
Roleplay Name: Archer Zachary Theaist
IP: Not required
People I know on the server already: None.
Previous Roleplay experience: None.
Do I play on your minecraft server?: No.
Reason for wanting to join: I am new to roleplay and would like a great experience in a game I enjoy.
Do you agree and will you abide by all rules stated above?: Yes.
Use the proper format for the application.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Velspera

Approved
QuoteBrixmon.....Eren
Chicken Nugets.....Aeyvn Mathers
A Celestial Quarian.....Braege Daggerheart
CrypticNinja.....Jay
Sinderion.....Sam Hubert
Iopiop777.....Fade
Morteos.....Morteos
Sacredshield....Sacred
neo_child.....Simoon
RoyRoger05.....Kennington Maclarne

Not Approved
QuoteNot Accepted - Pending Application Changes
Dungeon_Lord.....????
MohawkMan332....Archer Zachary Theaist

For those who have been approved, PM any admin for the server password.  Do NOT comment in this thread about not receiving the password as it won't be given to you unless you ASK for it.

For those who have not been approved, see the note added to your post and modify your application as needed.

This_guy

Roleplay Name: terlier
Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience:GTA SA roleplay severs

What servers you play on:none now

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:i do not own minecraft

Why would you like to join our server:GTA SA is modernish terraria is a fantisy kind of thing sounds intresting so id like to try

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes

[Approved - Velspera ]
jake dylan thoew magiligan knowles the II

Iam333

Real Name: Ján (If you need whole name I can provide it through PM.)
Roleplay Name: Darwin
Players you already know on the on the server: Hitman

Previous roleplay experience: Really long time playing D&D and similiar games (Long time member of one community). A lot of RPGs. Some Gmod RP servers.
What servers you play on: Right now only on SRP.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No, I dont.
Why would you like to join our server: Im pretty big fan of roleplay and Im looking always for something diferent to see if it suits me, or just to have some fun for a while.

[Approved - Velspera ]

Chicken Nugets

Why such a big gap between being approved for the server and receiving the password? I had to wait a week to get my application reviewed and now another week just to get the password. :I

Couldn't we have the password sent to us as soon as we're accepted?

RoyRoger05

I got my instantly. To all new comers that get accepted, PM Vespera she's on all the time and usually responds instantly.

Velspera

Quote from: Chicken Nugets on 29-09-2011

Why such a big gap between being approved for the server and receiving the password? I had to wait a week to get my application reviewed and now another week just to get the password. :I

Couldn't we have the password sent to us as soon as we're accepted?

Sorry.  I had a lot of people requesting the password all at once and think I may have accidentally overlooked your PM.  I'll send it to you.

As for the process for requesting the password: It's a lot less hassle for us if the people who are approved just PM for the password, especially since not everyone that has their app processed actually comes back to check on the status of it.  There's no point in sending the password to to every single person when there are so many that aren't even active enough to check whether or not they've been approved.

At least, that's what -I- think.  The other admins may have a different opinion.

Velspera

Approved

QuoteThis_guy.....terlier
Iam333.....Darwin[/color]

PM any active mod for the password to the server.

B3SERK

Roleplay Name: Sinclair
Players you already know on the on the server: I know others in HGN, none that I know that are on the Terraria server.

Previous roleplay experience: Ugh, long list
Mostly Garry's mod roleplay, which I've been doing for about three years I think. I've been an admin on a few servers, just played on most, don't really have much time for admining. A short list of these: GGL(It's dead now, undoubtedly due to biased and favorative admins), LIF(RIP), PSRP(Dead due to bad management), Olden(Chug chugging along), Imperium(though it never took off), NERP (You've probably never heard of it, admins are all too busy for it), That's a few, I've been in more than I can remember.

I've done a bit of forum rp, the only one I'm still in at the moment is Mayhem gaming, it's pretty fun. I have never rped in minecraft or terraria.

What servers you play on: NERP, though it is down at the moment.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Nope, I don't own minecraft, it kept crashing my computer for reasons unknown to me.

Why would you like to join our server: Because I enjoy terraria and see much opportunity for rp there, it's new territory I wish to cover, also I do enjoy a good rp.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes

[Approved - Velspera]

halobot22

Roleplay Name: Seatack taletreader
Players you already know on the on the server: nobody

Previous roleplay experience: ive enjoyed many rp servers and thought this one would be right for me

What servers you play on: none

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no

Why would you like to join our server:
Cause ive been looking for a good one for a while
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules yes

[Approved - Velspera]
[/size][/font]

Velspera

Approved

QuoteB3SERK.....Sinclair
halobot22.....Seatack Taletreader

PM any active mod for the server password. 

Fannon

Roleplay Name: Rendric
Players you already know on the on the server: None.

Previous roleplay experience: Various RP games from text-based to RP server Moonguard on WoW, SAMP for GTA role play and others.

What servers you play on: I don't play on any.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No I do not.

Why would you like to join our server: It's one of the few RP servers I have found on google for Terraria so I am looking to give it a shot.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes, I do.

[Approved - Velspera]
[/size][/font]