Caphori: Password Application Thread (OLD)

Started by Silver Knight, 15-06-2011

dieheart3

Roleplay Name:Thorgar Darkhammer
IP: [Removed]
Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience:D&D and other table top games to Ultama Online and Lotro. Bit of everything.

What servers you play on:Not many. Most are full, or greifed, or Just too far away and i can't connect. No luck finding one to play on for more than a week so far. They all just colapse. Bot not giving up yet!

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No. But i will try it when i get the game.

Why would you like to join our server: To have fun roleplaying and adventuring with others and maybe finaly find a server i can stick with. See above. /|\

Chuckhale

Roleplay Name: Mike Walters
Players you already know on the on the server: absolutely none

Previous roleplay experience: I play on Gmod roleplay servers, and 1 minecraft server

What servers you play on: i play on the WW3 rp in gmod and i play on a friends RP server, I am not allowed to give out the name as it is private at the moment

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:

Why would you like to join our server:I want to be able to experience a new roleplay in a different game. I want to be able in a grief free community and know that my stuff is safe over night

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes I do!
Dovahkiin... DRAGONBORN!

mavor

Roleplay Name: mavor
Players you already know on the on the server: Do not know.

Previous roleplay experience: Just some things in oblivion.

What servers you play on: New to this game.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No

[/size]Why would you like to join our server: I want to play on a server without rocket men flying around with TNT cannons. I enjoy the challenge of playing without free items and mods.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes

Kamimaia

Quotedieheart3       Thorgar Darkhammer
Chuckhale     Mike Walters

Chuckhale

So when do I get the password?
Dovahkiin... DRAGONBORN!

Chuckhale

I'm accepted what the heck when do I get the damn password?
Dovahkiin... DRAGONBORN!

UknowMe

You need to PM a moderator to get it.

Arcade

Roleplay Name: Caedrus Korvath
Players you already know on the on the server: Not a one.

Previous roleplay experience:  Started playing pen and paper roleplaying games some 14 years ago, starting with Legends of the Five Rings, and have since played, GMed, etc a variety of pen and paper RPGs such as Dungeons and Dragons, et al.  Ran a few roleplaying communities unrelated to Terraria, and have been bumping around freeform roleplaying communities for about 14 years now.  Also have a history of developing RPG material, both for videogames and pen and paper mediums.  In short, I've been around.

What servers you play on:  Have mostly been playing single player in Terraria up until now, really.  Haven't really found a place to call home in the Terraria community.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No.

Why would you like to join our server:  Seeing what the Terraria RP community has to offer.

Do you agree to the set rules above: Yes

Lykos

Roleplay Name: Lykos
Players you already know on the on the server: No one, I just stumbled accross u guys.

Previous roleplay experience: Pen and Paper for 15 years now, Larp since 10 years and in severeal games.

What servers you play on:Single Player, this is the first community i reach out to, tyring to get some company  :)

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Nope

Why would you like to join our server: To meet new people and to find out how roleplay is done in other countries  ;D

Do you agree to the set rules above: Yes
Sic vis pacem parabellum

SFC_Badman

Roleplay Name:
Players you already know on the on the server: 0

Previous roleplay experience: a few years on a game called Gemstone IV it's a all text based RP game

What servers you play on: 0

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no

Why would you like to join our server: because it sounds fun and i'd like to give it a try

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes

Kamimaia

QuoteArcade       Caedrus Korvath
Lykos        Lykos

BE SAFE

Skatty

Roleplay Name: IC: Nilathak
Players you already know on the on the server:
I guess none
Previous roleplay experience:
6 Years (Warcraft 3, World of Warcraft, Aion, Minecraft, Fallout... etc.)
What servers you play on:
On Terraria? Just a private one, it rocks.
Why would you like to join our server:
Because I like roleplay and I see no other Roleplay server than you so, yea :) I also see it is a very smart and
good systematic here, so I am quite impressed.
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.

jbak57

Roleplay Name:Jack Barkhorn
Players you already know on the on the server:none but most of hgn are on it i think
Previous roleplay experience:not really but i know that the characters you are are your identity in game
What servers you play on:iI have only hopped on one or two severs
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no I still need to buy Minecraft
Why would you like to join our server:I think it would be fun and a new experience for me not to mention I am very good at knowing are things were in medieval times through research along with having a good imagination   Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes

Anthony

Roleplay Name: Lothair Fedelmid
Players you already know on the on the server: UknowMe known as Adohand Fletcher

Previous roleplay experience: About 3 years of roleplay experience on various SA:MP and MTA RP servers, something less then a year on Garry's Mod

What servers you play on: Currently, within the community, none, though I do plan on expanding out to the rest of the servers

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Not yet

Why would you like to join our server: Well I was hoping after the Terraria got released that a RP server would surface and this one seems to be the most fitting one

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Of course

Cheers

Kamimaia

QuoteSkatty      Nilathak
Anthony    Lothair Fedelmid

Blaaaaaahpdated

Pho3nix7

Roleplay Name: Phoenix

Previous roleplay experience: I have a roleplayed on a game called old Cortex Roleplay.

What servers you play on: I play on World (79.160.133.93:7777) but it got griefed D:

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No, only because my Minecraft isn't working at the moment.

Why would you like to join our server: I've never been on a Terraria RP server before, and I love Terraria.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Ye

Cheers  :D

fortera

Roleplay Name: Forte Silvertide
Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: WoW for 5 years, Morrowind. I run two cities on a Minecraft server in which I created
subsystems such as reputation points w/rewards and a job system for my residents to enjoy.
What servers you play on: I can't find any that aren't plagued with little kids.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:

Why would you like to join our server: I'm trying desperately to find a stable server
with a community of mature players where I can build and open an alchemy business.
Your server, judging from the forums and the server list description, appears to be
what I'm looking for. I'm not a hardcore roleplayer but I know how to act within
this type of environment. I'm no griever, I just want to join your community.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.

Gogoto359

Roleplay Name: Venn
Players you already know on the on the server: None, but I would like to know someone.

Previous roleplay experience: I have Roleplayed in World Of Warcraft, Minecraft and
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
What servers you play on: I played on Freebuild and Some Survival Servers. That is the only RolePlay Server I
Know.
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No, I just heared about that server and I
am sure to try it out.
Why would you like to join our server: Because I like to RolePlay and want a exciting RolePlaying experience in
Terraria.
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes, I agree.

Hotpocket

Roleplay Name:Anzith Stalth
Players you already know on the on the server:None.

Previous roleplay experience:Duty member on SRP, at GGL (Now Dead) Resistance character on TNB TRP (Dead)

What servers you play on: Lot's of RP servers.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Nope

Why would you like to join our server: I am looking for a good Ter RP server that not just anybody can enter. I kknow I'm a little young, but I think it's maturity that counts.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes

FlashStopped

Roleplay Name:Delior
Players you already know on the on the server: No one.

Previous roleplay experience:None worth mentioning.

What servers you play on:None yet.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Nope!

Why would you like to join our server:Because I'm getting tired of playing alone.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: is there a point to saying "no"? Yes!

Khyris

Roleplay Name:Khyris

Players you already know on the on the server: No one.

Previous roleplay experience: I've done some RPing on minecraft servers and a few other things.

What servers you play on: None that i wish to mention (No whitelist/password = Mass destruction)

Do you play on Aceon: No i do not however i might consider joining.

Why would you like to join our server: I would actually like to play on a server with a friendly player community that can be enjoyable.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Well of course i agree.
Iseyu Characters: Alicia Saphoe

Steven :D

QuotePho3nix7 Phoenix
fortera Forte Silvertide
Gogoto359 Venn
Hotpocket Anzith Stalth
FlashStopped Delior
Khyris Khyris
Adding now.

MaconTheViking

Roleplay Name: Macon

Previous roleplay experience: I started roleplaying when I was 11. I've admined forums such as Wolvvania, New Haven, Haven's End, Tarkemnar, and Guilds in Gaia.

What servers you play on: None so far except for my own.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No

Why would you like to join our server: Well, while I enjoy roleplaying in a forum environment, I also have a lot of fun roleplaying in an environment where you can interact with the surroundings.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes Sir/Madam

Alexmagician

Roleplay Name:

Previous roleplay experience:

What servers you play on: none yet

Why would you like to join our server: to have some good clean adventuring fun without asshattery

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes

[Pending, probational period granted, I really hope you'll roleplay. Its not just about blowing stuff up and such.]

DukeMana

Roleplay Name: Melody Mana

Previous roleplay experience: lots of roleplaying with friends, on other games etc.

What servers you play on: none

Why would you like to join our server: because i love roleplaying and i really want to join a roleplaying terraria server

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes