Caphori: Password Application Thread (OLD)

Started by Silver Knight, 15-06-2011

Akira

Please change my IP to akira0702.dyndns.org...
I hope this will work, I want to play on the server so badly. :C

Silver Knight

Quote from: Akira on 18-06-2011
Please change my IP to akira0702.dyndns.org...
I hope this will work, I want to play on the server so badly. :C

I don't think it supports dns resolution. but ive added it anyway. Post here if you could connect.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Skidwolf

Francesco Lisboa
Roleplay Name:
Robin Longstride
IP (You can find out from - http://www.whatsmyip.org/ ):
-snip- Undeeded
Players you already know on the on the server:
none
Previous roleplay experience:
yes
What servers you play on:
sllabs server
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:
nope
Why would you like to join our server:
i am looking for a nice roleplay server and i saw yours on the server listings and when i took a look at it i saw your servers are organized
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:
Yes!

[Pending, add more information please. Also use proper grammar.]

Akira

Quote from: Last.Exile on 19-06-2011
I don't think it supports dns resolution. but ive added it anyway. Post here if you could connect.

Nope, doesn't work.
Looks like this whitelist thingy won't work for a large part of our community.

luisrolando

Roleplay Name: Varys
IP: -snip-
Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: In terraria no but in many other games

What servers you play on: MinecraftLegit (Terraria Server) and World 420 (Terraria Server)

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No

Why would you like to join our server: Because i love medieval things and if im accepted i will be very helpfull in pvp or defending fortress

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes, i do

[Accepted, one week probational period, mess up and you will be removed from the server.]

KingArthur

Roleplay Name: Arthur
IP : -snip-
Players you already know on the on the server: Black Star, Hostel (Mostly everyone actually...)

Previous roleplay experience: SRP, HL2, Anything HGN has done

What servers you play on: SRP

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Nay

Why would you like to join our server: I love building, role playing, RPG style aspects of games- and above all interacting with others to create wondrous things.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Aye.

[Accepted, don't be dumb please.]

Draft

Roleplay Name: Draft Mission
IP: -snip-
Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: a few roleplay-games

What servers you play on: -snip-

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I have minecraft but i don't play on Aceon

Why would you like to join our server: Because i love roleplay

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes!

[Accepted, One week probational period, don't act up within the probational period and you get to stay.]

Heromage46

Roleplay Name:Heromage46
IP (You can find out from - http://www.whatsmyip.org/ ):71.29.228.112
Players you already know on the on the server:None

Previous roleplay experience: a bit on other terraria servers

What servers you play on:Precision Effect( they started a co-op and i wasnt listening for password)

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No ( i was going to by minecraft isn't working)

Why would you like to join our server:I need to find a good server than doesnt get griefed of like mad

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes

[Pending... Roleplaying names do not have numbers in them, please re-edit your application before I re-check it. You may want to tidy up and fix your grammar too.]

Chrimi

Roleplay Name: Chrimi
IP (You can find out from - http://www.whatsmyip.org/ ): 173.14.232.249
Players you already know on the on the server: N/A

Previous roleplay experience: Lots, roleplayed as long as I can remember from games like this to gmod.

What servers you play on: SP and hopefully here.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: N/A

Why would you like to join our server: Been looking for a terraria roleplay, you guys seem to be the best!

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Of course (yes).

[Accepted, One week probational period, don't mess up during the probation and you can stay.]

Quantum The Muffin

Roleplay Name: Cacum

IP (You can find out from - http://www.whatsmyip.org/ ): 70.190.216.144

Players you already know on the on the server: No one...

Previous roleplay experience: I often roleplay with warrior cats and lots of mythical creatures roleplaying.

What servers you play on: I recently got Terraria and I haven't Played Multiplayer too much.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:

Why would you like to join our server: I love to roleplay and I thought It be really fun to Roleplay on my favorite game!

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.

[Accepted, One week probational period, don't mess up on the probation and you can stay. Also, warrior cats...?]

Mordale

Roleplay Name:Quote (because I'm a cave story nerd :D)
IP (You can find out from - http://www.whatsmyip.org/ ): 174.17.227.13
Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience:quite a few minecraft role play servers and a server called the golden knights

What servers you play on:... its hard to count them all but the one i visit most is the golden knights

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no i have not i wish i did

Why would you like to join our server:meh i love roleplaying and i like a good multiplayer role play experience

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes it would be stupid if i said no

OK! but one thing can i bring a novelty item its just a hat with no stats or anything just looks
Sorry, but no.
EDIT:im gonna just be Mordale because i was thinking wow it would be stupid of me to play a robot in this ill just be an alchemist
[Accepted, One. week probational period, don't mess up during the probation and you can stay.]

Nerosis

Roleplay Name: Layton
IP -snip-
Players you already know on the on the server: Not many, but i cant wait to meet new players.

Previous roleplay experience: I have played on many Roleplay servers such as (HL2RP,Cider,Darkrp) but the main servers i go on are "HGN:SRP and HGN:FO"

What servers you play on: Read Above^^^^

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Mincraft name: M_I_N_E, Roleplay Name: Layton

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join the server because i would like to have good roleplay experiences with HGN and join in with the community on the server.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes

[Accepted. Dont screw around.]

Armed Crusader

Roleplay Name: Armed Crusader
IP (You can find out from - http://www.whatsmyip.org/ ): 85.2.125.233
Players you already know on the on the server: None yet, but hoping to get to know most.

Previous roleplay experience: Not on Terraria

What servers you play on: None at the moment.

Why would you like to join our server: I have played Minecraft recently, and, as I'm sure you know, some servers require whitelisting to prevent griefers. I've been looking for any servers for Terraria that do something similar before I've starting making anything that I would like to keep, but haven't found any so far (this server being the first one I've found). I'm hoping, and confident, that this server will be able to prevent griefers from destroying anything I make, along with allow me to meet trustworthy and fun to play with people.

[Pending, 'Armed Crusader' is not a name. Edit this and add a real name and I will add you.]

Pennyapple

Roleplay Name: Pennyapple
IP (You can find out from - http://www.whatsmyip.org/ ): 99.61.66.89
Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: 1-2 years of on and off forum roleplaying

What servers you play on: Poopdood's land, some other servers with no names, etc.

Why would you like to join our server: Because I enjoy forum roleplaying, and I believe roleplaying on a game in which I can actually see my character's actions and the actions of others would be interesting and unique. Your server looks decent and has a wide range of players, so I think it would be enjoyable to play.

[Pending, one week probational period.]

Sully

Roleplay Name: Gartis
IP (You can find out from - http://www.whatsmyip.org/ ): 71.185.243.120

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: World of Warcraft (5 years), Neverwinter Nights (1 year), Fallen Earth (3 years)

What servers you play on: Not any, really. I've mostly roamed, but I want to buckle down.

Why would you like to join our server: I love Roleplay, and I love Terraria. From what I've read, this looks like the perfect place to let those meet.

Squeaks

Roleplay Name: Linour
I.P. 68.99.185.246
Players you know on the server: None

Previous Roleplay Experience: Over Five Years: Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online, and Secondlife

What servers you play on: None (Recently joined)

Do you play on Aceon: No

Why would you like to join our server: It appears to be the most formalized and estalbished roleplay server on Terraria.

Do you agree to the set rules above/Rules Thread: Yes

Sodaguzzler

Roleplay Name: Raphael Lurgstrom
IP (You can find out from - http://www.whatsmyip.org/ ): 65.190.156.155
Players you already know on the on the server: Dunno who all plays yet, so no one.

Previous roleplay experience: Looooooooooooooooooots. Too lazy to list all of it here. Some of it's on my Aceon application. :P

What servers you play on: None yet. Hopefully this one. ^^

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Yes, and Archayell Stonecastle. Valhallan Vulkan Master of the Mine.

Why would you like to join our server: Play moar HGN st00fs. Also because HGN has some awesome servers, and I wanna try out the Terraria server.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: At the risk of sounding a little bit rude... Yes.

[Accepted]

Cobanus

Roleplay Name:Cobin Hayes
IP (You can find out from - http://www.whatsmyip.org/ ): 173.31.41.93
Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience:on xbox fortresscraft

What servers you play on:my own

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no

Why would you like to join our server:Because I want to experience roleplaying on this game

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes

Zephire

Roleplay Name:Zephire
IP (You can find out from - http://www.whatsmyip.org/ ): 69.54.126.245
Players you already know on the on the server:None.

Previous roleplay experience:I Have played Terraria A Lot, and I Play Minecraft A Lot Too. And Starcraft 2. So I Kinda Know what roleplay is like.

What servers you play on:None, i try to some times, but none let me.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:No i dont, but i have heard of it.

Why would you like to join our server:I Would Love to Join Your Server because I Would like to play and talk to real people Instead of Rabbits.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes, i agree To The Rules Set Above

[Pending, one week probational period]

Bucky

Roleplay Name: Pelivure Ledmus

IP: 216.40.82.5

Players you already know on the on the server: Most of em'.

Previous roleplay experience: HGN SRP, HGN FORP, HGN HL2RP, Hostell HL2RP

What servers you play on: See above.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Used to, can't seem to remember his name, though I know it was Farmer something.

Why would you like to join our server: It seems interesting to me and I'd like to give it a try.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yep.

[Accepted]

Lord_Blair

Roleplay Name: Lord_Blair

IP:5.243.209.232

Players you already know on the on the server: Blackstar, Last.Exile, Ralazo, Maxi96203.

Previous roleplay experience: Random Gmod for two years until January/February when I found Aceon.

What servers you play on: Aceon, and hopefully Caphori.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Lord_Blair, Op on Aceon.

Why would you like to join our server: Because I have been playing Terraria for about 3 weeks to a month now, and I'd like to see RP on Terraria and hopefully RP on Terraria will be good.

[Accepted]

Patriots3322

Roleplay Name:Alex

IP:5.198.117.251

Players you already know on the on the server:None

Previous roleplay experience:Minecraft, WoW, Runescape

What servers you play on:None

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Yes I do, Username:Patriots2213 (RP name: Alex)

Why would you like to join our server:I play Minecraft on Aceon, and I would like to mix it up and play Terraria.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Of course

[Pending, one week probational period]

Steven :D

Applications Checked, PM one of us to recieve the password if you are accepted. Probational periods mean you are accepted but are on a leash until that one week trial is over, enjoy.

Last.Exile http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/profile/?u=2
Blackstar http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/profile/?u=242
Plunger http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/profile/?u=355
Steven :D http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/profile/?u=2851

Ganthir

Roleplay Name: Ontirion
Players you already know on the on the server: None, I'm new here (Hi everybody!  :D)

Previous roleplay experience: Chatrooms, forums, and the like. I played D&D with some friends for a few months. I've probably done some other stuff but I can't remember right now

What servers you play on: Not any HGP ones, in fact I don't usually pay attention I just browse servers to see if any of them are worth hanging out on.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: nopers

Why would you like to join our server: I love to rp, and since I pretty much beat the game I've been looking for something else to do

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Sure do

[Pending, one week probational]

Shiro Senshi

Roleplay Name: Shiro Senshi
Players you already know on the on the server: I don't think I know any...

Previous roleplay experience: Many, many forum roleplays and some roleplays on other games, I've been roleplaying for about 4 or 5 years

What servers you play on: I have no servers I regularly go to, I'm still looking for and applying to servers

Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy roleplaying and roleplaying on Terraria sounds very interesting

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I do

[Pending, one week probational]