Caphori: Password Application Thread (OLD)

Started by Silver Knight, 15-06-2011

Kamimaia

QuoteAlistar                          Alistar
a26453                         Alecksander
Godess                        Mirra
Krieger Von Wilhelm     Krieger Von Wilhelm

Updated

JohnieG

So there is no real reason why you dont accept a person? You just decide:
Nah... I dont think this person should get in. So I'll decline them with no clear reason.

Some great decision making coming from here.
Rule #1 for application acceptance or Declines: Provide a reason for a decline. If you dont, and just give an answer like "Some people are not accepted." Then you open yourself up to criticism. Which I am giving you.

I will make sure to report this to the head Mod of this server. Mainly because: "You decline an application with no clear reason as to why you are doing so." I am not trying to be a jerk, but when you do stuff like this it bring up a question of the competence as a Moderator and your skill.

Thank you, and have a good day.

JohnieG

Roleplay Name: Magnus (Barbarian Warrior)
Players you already know on the on the server: No I dont.

Previous roleplay experience: Over 2 years of WoW RP and a few months of Forum RP.

What servers you play on: WoW- Imperium, Millineum, Prologue, Freedom

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No I do not.

Why would you like to join our server: I have really wanted to find a good Terraria RP server. and this seems like it'd be pretty good.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I agree. I will not grief, I will not use explosives, I will not Metagame either nor will I hand out the password to other players who have. I will not bring in items from other servers nor will I Use guns that are not apart of the server's history.

Anoralia

Roleplay Name: Lady Lairsha
Players you already know on the on the server: Felonious who plays Edorn who is my brother.

Previous roleplay experience: I have roleplayed for five years now maybe six. I role play on various sites.  I have experience in roleplaying. I roleplay mostly with my brother, so if there is something I don't know, he will help me out. I also play Dungeons and Dragons.

What servers you play on: N/A

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Nope.

Why would you like to join our server: Roleplaying is fun. Forum roleplaying is okay, but I think in game is better. Plus I want to make friends with others who play. It's funner that way.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes I do.I swear not to break the rules. I will not give out the password, no matter what. I will not use a gun, or explosives. I will not bring other items from other servers.
Long has the Darkness spread it's Corruption. Now, the time has come for the Light to purify that Corruption until it is nothing more than a fading memory.

Tide37

Roleplay Name: Arc Vaniele

Players you already know on the on the server: None yet, hoping to make some friends though :)

Previous roleplay experience: I have roleplay experience from several Gmod servers, some World of Warcraft roleplaying server. Im really into heavy roleplay and overall having a good time so long as there arent people griefing or ruining the roleplay experience.

What servers you play on: regarding Terraria none at the moment, though I do still play WoW and Gmod every now and then.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Wasnt aware there was a minecraft server, so il check it out :)

Why would you like to join our server: Well Terraria is an evolving game, as well as minecraft with constitent updates, but on both gamesive been looking for a friendly roleplaying community. I have alot of fun with getting into character and being something diffrent, though what does bother me are people who RP as these insane heroes and Villians with no actual story behind it, and mainly i only enjoy mature players and mature RP as well as having fun.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I completely agree.

knight_enemy

Roleplay Name: Eodred Malorn
Players you already know on the on the server: N/A

Previous roleplay experience: Gmod and real life

What servers you play on: N/A

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:

Why would you like to join our server: I love roleplaying and think it would be great fun.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes

TiberiumDreams

Roleplay Name: Tiberius Tenna
Players you already know on the on the server:
Nadda
Previous roleplay experience:
IM based roleplaying, as well as forum. Several years
What servers you play on:
My own Private Server on HAMACHI
Nope.
Why would you like to join our server:
Because this seems great and I would love to try Roleplaying on a server.
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:

Yes.

Kamimaia

Application reviews are on hold until autoban issue is fixed- we would like to allow new players, but the issue is one that seems lag-related (at least to me. It always triggers during high-lag moments of the game). New players will both have a rough time of it, and we don't have your ip's to unban promptly in the event of an autoban.

Reviews will commence again soon.

Isaki

Roleplay Name:Isaki
Players you already know on the on the server:None~

Previous roleplay experience: I've tried role playing on a World of Warcraft server before, it was fun~

What servers you play on: Many, although not for a long time on any of the servers; could not find a decent server to settle in~

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Sorry~ I don't xD Though I may try it in the future~

Why would you like to join our server: I have been playing Terraria for a while (2, 3 weeks now~) And gotten bored of single player and many of the 'usual' servers filled with griefers and randomness~ So I would like to try out roleplaying xD

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes, I do~

Souless Dark

Roleplay Name: Samael Spades

Players you already know on the on the server: N/A

Previous roleplay experience: RP Forums mostly.

What servers you play on: Private servers ran by friends, or myself.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: N/A

Why would you like to join our server: I feel I've gotten the most out of my single player experience, and would like to try online play (with people that I don't already know in person) for a change, and this server specifically because I enjoy role playing very much, and would like to try my hand at it on Terraria.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes, I do.

Kamimaia

QuoteAnoralia               Lady Lairsha
Tide37                 Arc Vaniele
knight_enemy      Eodred Malorn
TiberiumDreams   Tiberius Tenna
Isaki                    Isaki
Souless Dark       Samael Spades

Updated

JohnieG

(Okay, im gona try this one more time. I -think- I may know what ive been doing wrong.)
Roleplay Name: Magnus VonBlackwood
Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: 2 years of World of Warcraft RPing on both Private and public servers.

What servers you play on: For Terraria, None. But for WoW I have played on a number of servers. I cant remember what Public server I played on but as for Private servers I have played on Imperium, Millineum, Prologue, and Freedom.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No I do Not.

Why would you like to join our server: After playing Terraria for over 120 hours, I have started to get bored with the single-player Roleplaying experience. Ive been trying to find a good Terraria RP server for weeks now, and this one seems to be like a pretty well run and rather populated server. I never bothered with the other servers due to them being so loose with their rules and overall inactivity from what I had seen. But here, I see that people are active in the community and there are some pretty good rules.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes, I agree. Though I have made a statement about muskets in the muskets thread that brings up a point as to why they could possibly exist. Even if they are not, I still accept to never Grief, Use bombs, bring in items from other servers, I will not use Guns, I will not build a house larger then 12x blocks horizontal and will probably never go above 20x blocks vertical. I will not build any houses over the Corruption and neither will I affect anybody else's buildings. I also agree not to break any rules that I had not stated up above, or that are to be added in the future.

(And, if this is also turned down for whatever reasons, can I please get a PM from Kamimala as to why. I would like to know if there is something I have done wrong the last few times that I am just not seeing.)

cappinyoass

Roleplay name: Cappinyoass
players i already know on this server: Isaki
Previous roleplay experience: none.
What servers i play on:none
I do not play on your minecraft server
Why i would like to join the serve rBecause I would like to try something different for a change, I am bored of playing single player, and my friend said this is a good server
I agree with the rules

Jcheats

Roleplay Name:Alighieri

Previous roleplay experience: I've played just about every popular pen and paper RPG out there for a few years now, but never anything in a digital format.

What servers you play on: Nothing Private, I want to see what it is like with a serious community.

Why would you like to join our server: I am looking for a fun group of people to hang out with in Terraria and I am really interested in Roleplay on it.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Of Course.

Ikari.

Roleplay Name: Jack Grey

Previous roleplay experience: I have a lot of forum and Minecraft Roleplay experience so im not new to the concept of roleplay

What servers you play on: Bagels Terraria Server
and a couple of my friends private online servers although he dosnt open them anymore due to mass comp lagg making him unable to keep them up

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No but i have played on MC servers such as AngelCraft and a fall out themed MC server as a temporary builder but i would much like to play on the Aceon Server

Why would you like to join our server: I want to play with other people online because it gets a bit boring playing solo & I like Rp based servers because there fun and awsome and well set out unlike the freebuilds which is full of greifers and noobs

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I agree to the rules stated above
I've Been Expecting You Mr.Bond *Evil Laugh*

Nintendo64Dude

Roleplay Name:Tristram
Players you already know on the on the server:Nobody, but I hope to meet and befriend all of them.
Previous roleplay experience:This is my first time on HGN, so I haven't played on any other server here. I have though, made my own roleplay servers for terraria for my friends and me to play on.
What servers you play on:Again, this is my first time here
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:I have not yet, but may soon if this server appeals to me
Why would you like to join our server:Roleplay is my favorite activity. Roleplay servers are to only kind of servers I play on terraria or minecraft. Plus, this one seems more friendly then others
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:I agree
~ТЯłSТЯΛM~ & ~ҠΛЯł~

Turkey

Roleplay Name: Cason Dackbottish
Players you already know on the on the server: Every oldfag

Previous roleplay experience: every server

What servers you play on: evvveerything

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: yes. Turkey

Why would you like to join our server: Terraria is cool

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes

Kamimaia

QuoteJohnieG              Magnus VonBlackwood
Ikari                    Jack Grey
Nintendo64Dude  Tristram
Turkey                Cason Dackbottish

Updated

LtKamikazeGamer

Roleplay Name:Lord Dark Cloud
Players you already know on the on the server:no one yet

Previous roleplay experience:none yet but always ready to learn

What servers you play on:none yet

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no need to get game first

Why would you like to join our server:I would like to join you server because it sounds fun and a twist to a game that I found get boring quickly when playing by myself

Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid

darkadders

Roleplay Name: DarkShadowz
Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience:somewhat of a roleplay experience from minecraft

What servers you play on:terraria.ultimate-gaming.eu

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:none

Why would you like to join our server:i find it a very nice concept of a server

Duranblackraven

Jesus, had to bust out the heavy duty hedge clippers for this thread. It's all cleaned up now. And come on people, take things to the right boards. This one is for applications only.

black_dahila

Roleplay Name: xedilia zenithar
Players you already know on the on the server:none hope to meet some

Previous roleplay experience: this is my first terraria rpg

What servers you play on: sllabs, terraria's best, and the rawr server

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no i haven't been on your minecraft server but if this server is great i'll definitely try Aceon

Why would you like to join our server: I would much like joining this server because I've never tried role playing before and i want to get a taste of so i can see how much fun and exciting it is   

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: of course i do, they look fair

IAmNobody

Roleplay Name:Moriell
Players you already know on the on the server:-

Previous roleplay experience:I Roleplay In real life.

What servers you play on:Im pretty new to the game so ive just played on one little server.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:-

Why would you like to join our server:I love roleplaying and it seems like an good server.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:I Agree

Kamimaia

Quoteblack_dahila        xedilia zenithar
IAmNobody         Moriell

Updated

Felight

Roleplay Name: Bell
Players you already know on the on the server: -

Previous roleplay experience: Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2, some on LOTRO and WOW. Mainly I play at a NWN2 fantasy pre darkage era server

What servers you play on: I've only played Terraria with my friends on a private player hosted game server

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: -

Why would you like to join our server: The playerbase seems bountiful, the server environment seems very well maintained and the difficulty on nuke items
makes the server seem a good place to start a roleplaying character

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes