Caphori: Password Application Thread (OLD)

Started by Silver Knight, 15-06-2011

Shadow-Kick

Roleplay Name: Shadow-Kick
Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: none

What servers you play on: World of Balance (terraria server)

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no

Why would you like to join our server: I never tried roleplay before and i really want to try it in good conditions without being griefed all day.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: i agree

omgwtfbbq

Roleplay Name: Dexon

Previous roleplay experience: WoW & runescape

What servers you play on: None (mostly with real life friends in my himachi server)

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:

Why would you like to join our server: After a few days of looking for role playing servers, this seems the most legitimate and most exciting where I can actually play with other people who care about staying in character.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I agree

starr the skunk

Roleplay Name:Starr The Skunk
Players you already know on the on the server: exactly noone

Previous roleplay experience:
gaia. Runescape.
What servers you play on:
hamachi ones with my friends.
nope. Sorry.
Why would you like to join our server:
I already really like terraria, The thought of being able to roleplay on it gave me butterflies. Oh and i like meeting roleplayers.
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Ja, Oui, Si and yeees ma'am ^ ^

milan0ka

Roleplay Name: Gario Firehammer

Previous roleplay experience: WoW roleplay server. Other terraria servers.

What servers you play on: Just some free/open servers.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Nope ;)

Why would you like to join our server: It seems to be awesome and fun. I love roleplaying and I'm searching for a new server for a long time. I would love to join.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I do

UknowMe

Roleplay Name: Adohand Fletcher
Players you already know on the on the server: Oh, I don't really remember. I played STALKER RP here, met a few people, but I don't really remember any of their names.

Previous roleplay experience: I've been roleplaying for about three and a half years so far. Mainly on San Andreas Multiplayer and Garry's Mod.

What servers you play on: IBP-RP (SA:MP), Garry's Mod - none (taking a break from it).

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No.

Why would you like to join our server: Well, this game seems to have a nice enviorment for role-playing, so I definatley would like to try it out.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes sir.

Fyropyro

Roleplay Name: Shisho

Previous roleplay experience: Wc3 SotDRP

What servers you play on: No servers for Wc3

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: N/A

Why would you like to join our server: Id like to be part of a fun terraria community, free of griefers (Ive seen at least 3 servers ruined by griefers) also, while im not exactly a veteran at RP, im willing to try my hardest to play along. Also, I like the idea of a fresh character.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:
Yeah! No griefers ftw.
Caphori name: Shisho ( Im back! )

Felonious

Roleplay Name: Edorn Anyth
Players you already know on the on the server: N/A

Previous roleplay experience: Plenty, I helped run a site known as Tibia RP (for the directly associated game Tibia) for some time before going my separate way. I have since spent time RPing among reclusive boards, though I did spends some lucrative time with Starcraft's Cortex groups for a while, I am also a DnD player.

What servers you play on: N/A

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Nope.

Why would you like to join our server: I enjoy Roleplaying, and while forum Roleplaying is great, I believe that an in-game experience toward Roleplaying is often better at facilitating an environment and feel. To put it bluntly, I like Terraria, I like Roleplaying, and so why not bring the two together in a constructive way?

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Of course, I believe the rules are reasonable.
We are not extinct. We simply have the element of surprise.

Xephos

Roleplay Name: Xavion Shadowheart
Players you already know on the on the server: -None-

Previous roleplay experience: Very Experienced, Roleplay Alot on Gaia Online and simillar sites.

What servers you play on: Not many this will be my first Proper server

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No, But I'd like to.

Why would you like to join our server: Because this seems like it will be a laugha and it seems like a very friendly server for me to get started on.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes, Very Simmiliar to Other Forums i've been on before and adminstrated makes sense that their should be No explosives, sometimes crashes servers etc.

Be Careful, That Lava is Smoking Hot!

Hyperionwolf

Roleplay Name:  Hyperion Narkmul, "HyperionWolf"
Players you already know on the on the server: None.

Previous roleplay experience: 4 Years of Pen&Paper RPG, including the creation of over 3 settings

What servers you play on: None fixed.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No.

Why would you like to join our server: Terraria seems like a interesting game, and i would like to combine it with RPG.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.

wackyzack

Roleplay Name:Dragon Heard
Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience:none

What servers you play on:none

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no but want too

Why would you like to join our server:too role play and just have fun and wish to join

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes

Windiershark

Roleplay Name:Orlock
Players you already know on the on the server: I don't know anyone.

Previous roleplay experience: I did some online in a game called Plasma Burst 2, but left afterwards.

What servers you play on: I've played on one server,but it was shut down.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I don't have Minecraft, but I want to get it.

Why would you like to join our server: I'd like to join your server because I want to give it another shot.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I agree.

wackyzack

Roleplay Name:Will Freedom
Previous roleplay experience:none

What servers you play on:none

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Wackyzack1234

Why would you like to join our server:because i want to have fun and meet new people

kinpin

Roleplay Name: Gibbon

Previous roleplay experience: ive played alot of games with my buds on private servers that require RP. (LoaP WC3) and ive played alot of mmorpg games and regular rpg games.

What servers you play on: none

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no

Why would you like to join our server: i wanna make new buds and have fun, and build

Aramius

Roleplay Name: Aramius
Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: Plentiful. Have RPed on many MMOs, e.g. Star Wars Galaxies, City of Heroes, Star Trek Online, as well as several games and forum boards.

What servers you play on: None at this time.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: N/A

Why would you like to join our server: Since beginning to play Terraria recently, I have been amazed by the game's complexity and adaptability, and in particular, the ways it could be used to enhance roleplay in a multiplayer environment. Of the Terraria servers that advertise as roleplay servers, and the communities that support them, Caphori appears to be one of the best (as evidenced by this white-listing system!).

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I agree to the rules stated on the first page, and any others that have yet to be posted.

wackyzack

Players you already know on the on the server:no

Previous roleplay experience:aceon

What servers you play on:aceon

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:wackyzack1234

Why would you like to join our server:to have fun

Lord_Blair

Quote from: wackyzack on 30-07-2011

Previous roleplay experience:aceon

What servers you play on:aceon

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:wackyzack1234

Why would you like to join our server:to have fun

This is your THIRD damn time posting a App. And I know your lieing about playing on Aceon, because the last 2 times you posted it, it was 2 days ago and we had our server offline. This isn't helping you.

Wolfarex

Roleplay Name: Lucifer
Players you already know on the on the server: None, sorry

Gaiaonline, world of warcraft (private RP server) Aeon..some minecraft.

Actually...this will be my first Consta server
Sadly I dont..I do own Mc tho..Maybe ill check by
cause it seems like a server that takes its players seriously...I've seen far to much of unseriousness earlier on servers here and there
Yes I do.
With my pixelated soul

Kamimaia

QuoteHenrik Kloster       Stranger
gunnerman333      Miten Silverforge
Krossfire              Willie Jones
Enfirnity               Lord Snow
TheTrueArtyom     Erynhold "Eryn" Clarke
Peanutcat            Ganeirus Draktyn
icespot743           Ice
Fumblemore        Fumblemore
john44                Xacto
Karunius            Zach Lapierre
omgwtfbbq         Dexon
starr the skunk   Starr The Skunk
milan0ka            Gario Firehammer
UknowMe          Adohand Fletcher
Fyropyro           Shisho
Felonious          Edorn Anyth
Hyperionwolf     Hyperion Narkmul, "HyperionWolf"
Aramius           Aramius
Wolfarex          Lucifer

List updated. Please contact either me, Blair or Steven for a password.

Shadow233

Roleplay Name: Gransin

Previous roleplay experience: Like RPG games? To many to list but other wise a lot on yahoo with a few people I know

What servers you play on: Wherever I can mostly

Lord_Blair

Note: Anyone who spams the shout, forums, or any part of HGN, will not be accepted and or will have to wait for a very long time before being accepted.

Alistar

Roleplay Name: Alistar

Previous roleplay experience: here and there with friends, not much per se

What servers you play on: None

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No

Why would you like to join our server: I really enjoyed Terraria and I was looking for a good server. I tried a couple public ones and it came down to ridiculous destruction/contruction, griefing. This one looks serious and can provide a good experience. I hope to add to that.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: But of course

Thanks

JohnieG

Roleplay Name: Magnus
Players you already know on the on the server:
I have not met anybody who plays on this server. Ive been wanting to play on a Terraria server for a while now. And I really hope to finally get that chance.
I have been RPing for about over 2 years now. My first RP was on a WoW server for about a few months, then I joined Private Servers for RP and stayed there for the rest of my RP experience. I have done some Forum RP as well but not all that much.
I have not played on any other Terraria servers at all. There hard to find, and none of them ever sounded appealing to me.
No I do not.
I enjoy to RP. And after racking up about 100 hours on Terraria ive always wanted to RP with other people because I know it would be excellent. I really hope that I can join the server and be apart of what seems to be a good RP server.
I do. I agree with not using bombs. But I do have one question about that: Are there exceptions? Like if your in a dungeon and need to use a bomb to blow through a 'wall' of stone or dirt? If not then that is fine. Just a question.

PS. not sure if it matters: But I have gotten about over 100 hours of Single-player time on Terraria.

a26453

Roleplay Name: Alecksander
Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody

Previous roleplay experience: Dungeons and Dragons, White Wolf, Camarilla

What servers you play on: None

Why would you like to join our server: I just started playing Terraria and really enjoy it and I love to roleplay, and the game seems really role playable.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes I do

Godess

Roleplay Name: Mirra
Players you already know on the on the server: Moonshine

Previous roleplay experience: DnD, Minecraft, Other Terraria Server, Starcraft 2, WoW

What servers you play on: They no longer exsist

Why would you like to join our server: Because I've heard its a good server and I got on not realizing it was whitelisted and now I want to try to play the game and actually be accepted to play not jsut given the password.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I agree not to be disrespectful, not to grief, not to use explosives and guns, and to not bring items from other servers on to this one. I also agree to other ruels that will be set in the future and that I did not mention.

Krieger Von Wilhelm

Roleplay Name: Krieger Von Wilhelm
Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody

Previous roleplay experience: Other terraria server.
What servers you play on: None recently

Why would you like to join our server: I love the idea of starting out from scratch and progressing your way threw the game whether it be co-operative (which i prefer) or by yourself. I hate idea of getting things handed to you (things of importance nothing pety like a small amount of wood).

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Indeed i do good sir, indeed...