Caphori: Password Application Thread (OLD)

Started by Silver Knight, 15-06-2011

zackcrocks

Roleplay Name:dragon of death
Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience:2 terraia and alot of minecraft

What servers you play on:none

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no

Why would you like to join our server:to try to find a game that will work for my comp

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes i do

Velspera

Roleplay Name: Aurellia
Players you already know on the on the server: None!

Previous roleplay experience: Chat-only based roleplay, WoW, Secondlife,

What servers you play on: Have only used single player in Terraria so far.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No.

Why would you like to join our server: I absolutely love medieval roleplay and the idea of combining it in Terraria seems really fun! 

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes!
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

Steven :D

Due to the large ammount of applicants, I'm going to start doing this a different way. You can click on my Light Blue name, and send me a message if you find your self on the roster. I won't be editing your posts, but if you are ON the roster, consider yourself accepted and you may PM me or others for your password.

Quote from: Steven :D on 30-06-2011
Applications Checked, PM me to recieve the password if you are accepted and are on the roster. Enjoy.

Steven :D http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/profile/?u=2851

Kamimaia

Roleplay Name: Ael-Da-Rii
Players you already know on the on the server: None, I have yet to play online in Terraria.

Previous roleplay experience: Extensive roleplay on Nexxushost servers, hardcore text-based paragraph roleplay (10 years-ish).

What servers you play on: None asofar

Why would you like to join our server: Its Roleplay. I want to be there.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.

Sir Lowenhart

Roleplay Name: Gareth Lowenhart
Players you already know on the on the server: None.

Previous roleplay experience: From forum, Messenger, MMORPG, and chat browsers, I roleplay wherever it can be found. Been roleplaying since age thirteen.

What servers you play on: None.

Why would you like to join our server: I am interested in the concept of roleplaying in Terraria. Hope to be a part of the community.

Dredhawk

Quote from: Last.Exile on 15-06-2011
App's are open.

Due to ip's not being a viable way for whitelisting, we will now instead be doing apps in which you will be given the password to access the server instead. Only moderators are allowed to tell those who are accepted the password. If you tell another user the password you will be removed yourself and the password will be changed. There are no exceptions. All users have to do an application and get accepted.

We are currently going to use whitelisting on Caphori. Although there will be a general rules thread soon. Please read the rules bellow to insure, after you are on the server, you don't get banned.
Please fill out the application bellow and if you are successful you will be whitelisted and added to the roster above. Ops\Admins are immune to this application.

Current Whitelist Moderators:
BlackStar
Steven
Plunger

Current Noteable rules:

You must start a new character when joining the server. This is because of the inability to stop people joining with items from other servers.

You are not allowed to bring in items from other servers. There are no excuses and we expect the character to only be used on our server and no where else.

There is currently no script controlled local chat for roleplay. Please use /me For ooc.

Using Explosives will get you a instant ban, don't even try.

Failure to meet these rules will mean being de-whitelisted and without good reason, banned.

Format:
Roleplay Name:
Players you already know on the on the server:

Previous roleplay experience:

What servers you play on:

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:

Why would you like to join our server:

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:

Take These Applications Seriously - We will not accept applications which are Shit\Short\Empty
Roleplay Name:Kildunmar
Players you already know on the on the server:NONE

Previous roleplay experience:Fun and AWESOME!!!

What servers you play on:New Charecters, home.wookiewartribe.com, and some others i cant remeber.....

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:

Why would you like to join our server:Your the only RP server i see online most! d:D

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yup ,New charecters only! :D no bombs etc.

Balthazzar

Roleplay Name: Bartol Aurion
Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: Freelancer Discovery RP community (some of the most creative minds can be found roleplaying there) both forum and in-game. I also put a lot of effort in creating a lot of depth when acting as a DM in D&D.

What servers you play on: umm..None?

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I didn't

Why would you like to join our server: As the guy above me stated, I'm interested in exploring the concept of roleplaying in Terraria, it seems like a good medium for immersion, and not being able to import a character from other worlds gives more meaning to several artifacts that cannot be farmed, also a lot of depth can be achieved if the community is mature enough.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Sure thing.

Rander

Roleplay Name: Randers Grade
Players you already know on the on the server:None

Previous roleplay experience: On Garrys Mod

What servers you play on: Servers with rules and laws

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Not yet

Why would you like to join our server: Your server seems ok.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes, I do

TERRARIAFTW!

Roleplay Name:Samuel
Players known :None
Previous Roleplay: Garry Mod 2 days ago
What servers do you play on: Any one that doesn't have greifers or tnt
Do you play on Aceon: I will now
Why would you like to join our server?: I enjoy RP and I chose this one because it seems like a GREAT one
I agree to the rules

Blood_Echo

Roleplay Name: Blood
Players you already know on the on the server: no one so far
Previous roleplay experience: i was a smith in an old minecraft server, and a hellstone/ hellstone brick miner in terraria

What servers you play on: none at the moment, i'd like to change that :D

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: nope

Why would you like to join our server: i've played on a few servers, but they got a bit dull since every one just wanted to pvp, so i thought role playing would be a nice change

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes, of course.

Cloury

Roleplay Name: Bishop

Previous roleplay experience: Eight years bouncing around Neverwinter Nights roleplay Servers with occasion forum roleplay thrown into the mix.

What servers you play on: On Neverwinter Nights: Lerania, Siflige, Evereska Mountain, Isle of Styss, Field of Dreams, The Nameless Village, Durglebane, City of Pleasure, and a few others who's names I forget.

Why would you like to join our server: I've been having a lot of fun on Terraria and the game seems like it would lend itself to a roleplaying style of gameplay so I'm interested to try it.

Redempter

Roleplay Name: Thorkel Olrikson
Players you already know on the on the server: I do not know anyone in the server for the moment.

Previous roleplay experience: I had tons of roleplay experience, mostly on tabletop and LARP, I play DnD, BESM, Vampire, etc.

What servers you play on: I do not play on any server at the moment, I would like to try it out here first.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No I do not play on Aceon but I might try it if I like the community here.

Why would you like to join our server: Because I like Terraria, I like roleplaying and since this community looks pretty cool, I wanted to give it a try.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Of course I agree with all the rules.

Cabooseftw

Roleplay Name: mathewhenderson
Previous roleplay experience: Freelancer Discovery RP community (both forum and in-game). I also put a lot of effort in creating a lot of depth when acting as a DM in D&D.
What servers you play on: I do not play on any server at the moment, I would like to try it out here first.
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No, but i will check out the serverif i enjoy this one.
Why would you like to join our server: I've been having a lot of fun on Terraria and the game seems like it would lend itself to a roleplaying style of gameplay so I'm interested to give it a shot.
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Of course I agree with all the rules.

greelord

Roleplay Name:Gree
Players you already know on the on the server:N/A

Previous roleplay experience:stalker and fallout roleplay servers

What servers you play on:What has no griefers

Why would you like to join our server:I like roleplay servers on all games

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes

QuoteKamimaia Ael-Da-Rii
Sir Lowenhart Gareth Lowenhart
Balthazzar Bartol Aurion
Rander Randers Grade
Blood_Echo Blood
Cloury Bishop
Redempter Thorkel Olrikson
Cabooseftw Mathew Henderson
Added next batch.

Applications Checked, PM me to recieve the password if you are accepted and are on the roster. Enjoy.

Steven :D http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/profile/?u=2851

PossessedFork

Roleplay Name: Jake
Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: not much although i did play on a minecraft rp server a little

What servers you play on: whatever i can find i usually dont stay on one for long due to griefing or connection problems

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no

Why would you like to join our server: I love rp and it sounds fun to be on a Terraria rp server

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: of course

xdestro

Roleplay Name: Tirion Fordring
IP (You can find out from - http://www.whatsmyip.org/ ):
Players you already know on the on the server: N/A

Previous roleplay experience: World of Warcraft
What servers you play on: N/A
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no
Why would you like to join our server: Because it sounds interesting, ive roleplayed on W.o.W
I've never RPd in Terraria.

[email protected]

Roleplay Name:Adrian hale
Players you already know on the on the server:no one

Previous roleplay experience:um like 2 servers on terraria and alot of servers on minecraft

What servers you play on:um not many im kinda new

Why would you like to join our server:not many good terraria servers and i hope this one is good cuz it sure looks like it

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:heck ya!

Tarnin

Roleplay Name: Tarnin

Previous roleplay experience: Dungeons and Dragons Tabletop

What servers you play on:None

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:I don't play

Why would you like to join our server: I've been looking for good RP for a long time. I hope to find it here

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes

Hobok

Roleplay Name: Hobok

Previous roleplay experience: Some on minecraft (But the other people there didn't want to)

What servers you play on: I play on a Minecraft server That has no relations to terraria.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to find a good terraria server, with RP, And this looks Great!

I. Am. Hobok.

chasey489

Roleplay Name: Chase
Ip:24.64.160.31
Previous roleplay experience: WoW

What servers you play on: none, >.> thats a dealbreaker

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to find a good terraria server with RP, And this looks pretty awesome

Cpt.Gingerbeard

Real Name:Saqib Waheed (my parents where great at choosing names)
Roleplay Name:Captain Gingerbeard
Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience:none

What servers you play on:none (yet)

Why would you like to join our server: In all honesty, i'm a bit of a role-playing virgin. It's not that i haven't been previously interested or haven't had the time, it's simply that i've never really had the opportunity. I'm a bit of a story teller at heart so the prospect of role-play in terraria interest me alot more than the abatrary mineing of ores and pointless looting (ironic considering my charachter is a pirate err costal raider... yea)

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes (arg...good lord i already suck)

Syndraell

Roleplay Name: Probably going with Leonardo

Players you already know on the on the server: no one so far

Previous roleplay experience: I used to do roleplay until my friend died. so i might be a little stale

What servers you play on:none

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Nope

Why would you like to join our server:Trying to find a few good servers to play on. so far, nada

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.