|105th| LOA Forums

Started by Rebel6609, 09-06-2011

Rebel6609

If you are going to be inactive for a period longer than 2 days, Post it here so you are not removed. This goes for up coming finals, tests, vacations, deaths of a loved one, ect.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Goose

Well alright then, I will be back on the 17th and then i am leaving on the 20th for Soldiers qualifications but i will be home on weekends so yea, also i will be on and off for two months until August 19th in which i am leaving again for vacation on August 30-31 to Cuba which i will be back the following Tuesday.

Tl;Dr Meaning pretty well i will be active only weekends this summer
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Violet

I will be temporarily inactive for a certain amount of time because of work issues.
Four Eyes is nice.

http://tinyurl.com/HGNUKMFMU - Military Faction Simple Medical Guide

HitMan5523

I've been banned for 8 hours 2 days ago. So I'm waiting for someone to clear that up.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Thanatos

Family reunion in about.. 9 Hours. I'll be gone for all of saturday, maybe Sunday.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Killabreu

I forgot to post in this. I got my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday, and haven't felt like getting on the server to deal with people. I'm also going to Louisiana to work for a month or so, but if everything goes according to plans, I'll be on by monday or earlier.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Jared47

Yes yes, I know I have not be active lately, due to many reason on other servers, but I will be gone until the 4th of July starting tommorow because of vacation with the family, and I hope to FINALLY be able to have some time back on HGN after that. Sorry about my absence guys. 

andrewhatesyou

Going to new york for one night. Be on tomorrow.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Killabreu

I can't connect to the server from here, even though I brought my desktop. Slightly slower internet, but not by much. Dunno why, but Gmod crashes every time I try to join the server. I probably won't be able to get on the server until I get back home August 1st.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Steven :D

LOA for about a month or so,  possibly two. Going on vacation, may not be able to be on at all, possibly on steam just to chat/TS3, but not ingame.

OrangeReal

Leaving to go to Japan for a month on 9/7/2011 (July 9th, 2011) (Wrong date, got a bit confused)
July 16th, 2011
SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

andrewhatesyou

Since sunday I have been in Florida. Won't be on until this coming sunday. Sorry.

STALKER RP
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP

andrewhatesyou

Sorry to double post but my laptop cropped outb today . Not sure when I will be on again.pd. sorry for bad grsmsmer I am posting from my phone

STALKER RP
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP

Rebel6609

Going to be inactive some more due to my nieces staying here for awhile and me having to prioritize. I got summer school to deal with and if I don't finish it less than a month, You won't see me for a year.

I'll be back as soon as summer school ends.

Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Ralazo

Gone from 2 august until 13 august.

Vacation.

Mr Silent killa

I will be gone from August 8th to the 10th. 
Vacation

alex4576

i will be back from vacation this week before the 15th but the 15th is my b-day so i might not be on then

Red Shoehart

Temporary inactive for a certain amount of time because of my Internet connection (7GB limit, one hour session with HGN SRP ~300 MB).

TheAndyShandy

Gone from 11th Feb to the eighteenth.

Holiday.
Warning, this news report contains flashing images.

Dstirling

Gone untill April 6. Vacation.

Rebel6609

Unable to get on as of recent. I'm pretty sick and on top of that I got exams and Airforce shit to take care of. I will hopefully be on over the weekend, but no promises. Once i'm fully back though, I can promise you gents some ass kicking.

Promising Young admins.

Vorter

I will be on vacation:
June 17-27
July 14-21
July 29-Aug 4

PingPong

Doing exams, won't be around till next weekend

Edit: Gone for 3 more weeks, have no time lately with work, gf, and other private issues.
I will be back for sure though, just need a bit more time.
"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is just a statistic." -Joseph Stalin

Rebel6609

Quote from: Vorter on 15-06-2012
July 29-Aug 4
Much like Vorter, I'll also not be here from the 29th to the 4th.

Promising Young admins.

Recreas

Sorry for my sudden dissapearance, I was quite busy. Both with school and other stuff. And now that I got vacation I'll be off some days here and there aswell. Can exactly tell when because my parents just decide quite randomly when we're going off for a weekend.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves