Sienna Sofei

Started by Asgatrave, 13-09-2016

Asgatrave

{As the icon states, this is still a WIP (work in progress).  If you do decide to read this, though, it is highly suggested to select one or two of the Theme Music (located at the bottom of the post) before reading.}

Name: Sienna Sofei

Age: 8 (Body Form Age: 18) (Often confused as an endowed young girl around 14)
Race: Slime (Unique Mutation)
Hometown: N/A
Alignment: Neutral - Neutral
Class: Mage (Healer)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Appearance
---Height: 5'4" (163.31 cm, to be exact)
---Skin Type: Pink Slimeskin 
---Hair Color: Magenta / Pink thin slime tendrils.  Medium length with half parted bangs.
---Eye Color: Pink.  Iris seems to swivel and swirl.
---Base Clothing:
~ Iftyar Dancer Garb (Custom) : A garb centered around a somewhat tight and seductive sarong that exposes the abdomen and cleavage of a female dancer.  The sarong is parted on both sides to be seductive, but also made of a somewhat stiff material that is easy to move in, allowing the dancers to maintain some level of modesty while not being restricted in movement.  Sienna's outfit was custom made for her bouncy slime body and laced with magic, allowing her to move as she pleases without any accidental slip-ups, protection against heat to prevent melting, and staying clean and relatively dry while providing a significant boost in defense to make up for her relatively frail body.
(temporarily on hold)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Literacy
Shiussei: Yes
Basic Literacy: Yes (Studied basic literacy of other foreign languages)
Archaic Literacy: Minor
Magic Literacy: Minor (Can learn very quickly)
Mythic Literacy (Elven, dwarven, etc.): Moderate
Beastkin Literacy : Moderate
Demonic Literacy: No
Draconic Literacy: No
Beast Tongue : Moderate

Proficiencies
Weapons: Magic
Armor: Cloth, Light Armor
Misc.: Slime

Restrictions
Weapons: Heavy Weapons, Firearms, Large weapons
Armor: Heavy Armor
Misc.: None.  Talents and parental teaching allowed her to develop the skill and knowledge to use various devices and tools.

Behavioral Notes:
Sienna prefers using her natural abilities over any tools and weapons.  She has a tendency to drop or goo weapons that are too cumbersome for her small, slime body.

Special Equipment
- N/A :

Notable Traits

=============={ Passive Traits }================================================================

-
- Slime Body : A trait which shows that one has a body with slime-like traits.
-
- Musician : A trait which shows that one has skill in musical arts.
- Dancer : A trait which shows that one has skill as a dancer.

=============={ Personality Traits }==============================================================

- Cheerful : A personality trait that makes one's behavior more joyful and energetic.
- Generous : A personality trait that makes one more inclined to give and provide, expecting little or nothing in return.
- Coward : A personality trait that makes one more inclined to avoid confrontation.  Though this initially hinders one's ability to act, great feats may be achieved when the fear is surpassed, temporarily replacing the "Coward" personality trait with the "Courageous" personality trait.  Also tends to make one prefer fighting from afar than up close.  Can be worked into the hidden trait, "
Heroic."
- Good-humored : A personality trait that makes one more friendly.
- Strong Mind : A trait which maintains one's sanity and mental clarity.
- Self-conscious : A trait that makes one more concerned about one's public image.
- Curious : A personality trait that makes one more... curious.  Tends to put one in more danger than the average person, but is often quite rewarding.
- Busybody : A personality trait that makes one far more likely to get in other people's business.  Born from the Curious personality trait.
- Errand Girl : A personality trait that makes one more likely to do things for others.  Can be worked into the hidden trait, "
Heroic."

=============={ Developed Traits }==============================================================

- Foreign Religion : A conditional trait showing that one follows in a foreign religion.  This often causes trouble in realms where the religion isn't prominent.
- Traveler : A conditional trait showing that one has been to various exotic places and had many experiences.
-

~ Biography ~ (temporarily on hold)

Prologue

Unusual Love

An Extended Family

Journey for Two

Quote(s):
"Hiya!  Wanna dance?"

Theme Music:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/649922

{This is a work in progress.  If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to post.  I could use the experience.}
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

Syndraell

damn.

I like this template. a few more tweaks and I'll highly suggest it for users.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Asgatrave

It's been updated from my previous character profiles (which can be found with some looking) which also took their template from one of the current ones.  As nice as my modified template may seem, the template is a work of love along with my characters... which is why it takes me days just to get a skeleton with a tiny bit of meat up... like this one.  Still, it's nice to see that it is appealing in its own way.
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

Syndraell

Quote from: Asgatrave on 16-09-2016
It's been updated from my previous character profiles (which can be found with some looking) which also took their template from one of the current ones.  As nice as my modified template may seem, the template is a work of love along with my characters... which is why it takes me days just to get a skeleton with a tiny bit of meat up... like this one.  Still, it's nice to see that it is appealing in its own way.

think you can mock up a coded version of it?

Asgatrave

Yo, James.  Does this look right to you?

[color=beige]Name:

Race: 
Hometown:
Alignment:
Class: [/color]

[color=orange]Appearance[/color]
[color=beige]---Height:
---Skin Type:   
---Hair Color:
---Eye Color:
---Base Clothing:
*~ Clothing Name : Description* [/color]

[color=orange]Literacy[/color]
[color=beige]Basic Literacy:
Archaic Literacy:
Magic Literacy:
[/color]

[color=orange]Proficiencies[/color]
[color=beige]Weapons: 
Armor:
Misc.: [/color]

[color=orange]Restrictions[/color]
[color=beige]Weapons:
Armor:
Misc.: [/color]

[color=orange]Behavioral Notes:[/color]
[color=beige] *Insert here* [/color]

[color=orange]Special Equipment[/color]
[color=beige] *~ Item : Description* [/color]

[color=orange]Notable Traits[/color]

=============={ [color=teal]Passive Traits[/color] }================================================================

[color=beige]*- Trait : Description*[/color]

=============={ [color=teal]Personality Traits[/color] }==============================================================

=============={ [color=teal]Developed Traits[/color] }==============================================================

[color=orange]~ Biography ~[/color] (temporarily on hold)

[color=orange][b] [size=14pt]*Chapter Title*[/size] [/b][/color]

[color=beige] *Chapter story* [/color]

[color=orange]Quote(s):[/color]
[color=beige]"Blah blah blah"[/color]

[color=orange]Theme Music:[/color]

Syndraell

gonna test it