Sam'Wa, The Truffle That You Can Rely On Sometimes, Other Times Not.

Started by JoJo, 30-09-2016

JoJo

Name: Sam'Wa

Race: Truffle
Alignment: Neutral Good
Class: Melee

Literacy
Basic Literacy: Y
Magic Literacy:N

Proficiencies
Weapons: Spears, Yo-Yoes
Armor: Light Armour
Items: None

Restrictions
Weapons: He Can Barely Use Guns. He Can't Use Magic, Because He's Essentially A Plant.
Armor: Very Heavy Types. This Include Higher Tier Metals.
Items: Anything That Is Related To Fire.

Special Equipment: None

Flaws:
Sam'Wa Can Be A Nervous Wreck Sometimes. He's Extremely Shy, And Has A Phobia Of Birds. He Is In A Way Brave, But Only Under Extreme Conditions. He Also Is Extremely Nosy, And When Found, A Coward.

Traits:

Sam'Wa is extremely fast, so he is good for sending messages or retrievals. Due to his large amount of reading, he can tell you many helpful tips. He is also god for engineering, being that he designs things, and also forges stuff.

Overall:
Sam'Wa Is A Coward, But Will Be There For His Friends Always.  He Is Extremely Smart And Loyal, But If He Finds Out Things About You That Were Never Told, Such As If You Were A Master Criminal, That Loyalty Will Be Broken.
IF IT CAN CRAWL, IT CAN BRAWL

Master Nova X

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my 1-ups go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will end you.

Haha my username from years ago cannot be changed! (help)
-Novero