Safehaven Application Thread

Started by Syndraell, 18-07-2016

Syndraell

This is the official application post for the Safehaven PVP/RP server.
Applications are for build permissions, and the server will be open for all.

Unless someone decides to be a dumbass.

Any returning members (Remembered by the Administration) will be given a free pass on the roleplay segments. Any new members must fill them out.

Please have an original name for your character (Not an internet alias, an actual name), and while it is okay to take some elements from another character, please don't plagiarize a character from an outside source.

Application Format:

[b]Name[/b]:

[b]Roleplay Name[/b]:

[b]Roleplay Race[/b]:

[b]Previous roleplay experience[/b]:

[b]What servers have you played on, and how long[/b]:

[b]Why would you like to join our server[/b]:

[b]You agree to follow the rules?[/b]:

[b]You agree to a One week probation Period?[/b]:

[size=12pt][b]ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE[/b][/size]

[b] You wake up with no recollection of who you are, nor what you were doing... As you begin looking around the area for anything that may jog your memory, you find yourself standing face to face with a man, who immediately draws his blade and strides toward you. How do you react? (Roleplay it out):[b]

[b] Luckily, you survived your encounter with the swordsman... after days walking and trying to survive in wilderness, you come across a raided trading caravan; it's contents strewn across the road. As you move closer, you hear a weak voice pleading for help. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.):[b]

[b] A few days later, you reach a fairly large town... as you walk through the marketside, a good looking person of the opposite sex stumbles into you, and apologizes before running off... you check your belongings, and find that something has been lifted from your person. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.):[b]

[size=12pt][b]ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS[/b][/size]

[b]Have you ever built anything you would consider awesome in Terraria?:[/b]

[b]Do you Prefer to build for yourself, or build for other players/assist on larger works?:[/b]

[b]What would you consider your 'Building style' to be?:[/b]

(Optional) Where did you hear about Us?

Please, take this seriously, and don't give us any one sentence answers, or it will just be automatically denied. Put some thought into it, and please make sure it is legible. If you are accepted, pm a mod or administrator for the password.  If denied, simply reapply, fixing any changes that need to be made. Follow the  format, and do not add any fonts or glows or crazy colors. Thank you.

Do not give up if your original application is denied. If we post in orange text, we want you to redo or rewrite a little bit of your application or lengthen it.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Syndraell

Applications are Currently: OPEN

These applications will be for the Verified status (pretty much for building)

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Doge_Ninja(Aka Bob)

Name: Bob

Roleplay Name: Bob

Roleplay Race: Human

Previous roleplay experience: None

What servers have you played on, and how long: I have played for like max 2 days servers people host in steam discussions of terraria

Why would you like to join our server: I want to join because i want to have an amazing RP expierence for once

You agree to follow the rules?: Yes

You agree to a One week probation Period?: No,I did not see any ''One week probation Period'' option

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up with no recollection of who you are, nor what you were doing... As you begin looking around the area for anything that may jog your memory, you find yourself standing face to face with a man, who immediately draws his blade and strides toward you. How do you react? (Roleplay it out): I quickly get up and dodge his attack.Then, i draw my bow and shoot at him in the knees,letting me run away to safety

Luckily, you survived your encounter with the swordsman... after days walking and trying to survive in wilderness, you come across a raided trading caravan; it's contents strewn across the road. As you move closer, you hear a weak voice pleading for help. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.): I respond to the call for help inmediately by checking out what is that plead for help coming from,if it is from someone attacking an innocent person i will quickly equip my bow and shoot that attacker in the face.

A few days later, you reach a fairly large town... as you walk through the marketside, a good looking person of the opposite sex stumbles into you, and apologizes before running off... you check your belongings, and find that something has been lifted from your person. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.): I chase after her telling her in high voice to return what she has stolen,if she does not comply i draw out my trusty bow and shoot an explosive arrow on the ground below her,making her fall onto the ground letting me catch up to her and taking back my belongings

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

Have you ever built anything you would consider awesome in Terraria?: Yes,i have built from castles to treehouses.

Do you Prefer to build for yourself, or build for other players/assist on larger works?: I honestly prefer to build by myself.

What would you consider your 'Building style' to be?: I usually build near rivers/lakes/oceans to get an easy way to fish.I make simple but good-looking houses which i then use a hammer to change into an even better home
Hi,i'm Bob

RytisXZX

Name:Stephen

Roleplayname:Stephen

Roleplayrace:Human

Previous roleplay experience:I have some roleplaying experience in other game minecraft

What servers have you played on, and how long:I used to play on small servers which dont have names

Why would you like to join our server:i want different and unique roleplaying experience

You agree to follow the rules?:Yes

You agree to a One week probation Period?:I do

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up with no recollection of who you are, nor what you were doing... As you begin looking around the area for anything that may jog your memory, you find yourself standing face to face with a man, who immediately draws his blade and strides toward you. How do you react? (Roleplay it out): I suprisingly quickly react and disarm the man who had shown me aggression and ask him what is the reason for attacking me.

Luckily, you survived your encounter with the swordsman... after days walking and trying to survive in wilderness, you come across a raided trading caravan; it's contents strewn across the road. As you move closer, you hear a weak voice pleading for help. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.): where are you?!shout louder so i can find you!(a weak but desperate voice replies)i..im.here!
(i come closer to the weak voice and find a woman with a wound on her leg)Im going to help you don't worry (mysterious woman thanks me) (i took off my t-shirt and tore it apart with one piece and some water i cleaned the wound and with other i applied it like a bandage)(then i looked around but everyone else was dead so i took the woman on a horse and we safely traveled to nearby town).

A few days later, you reach a fairly large town... as you walk through the marketside, a good looking person of the opposite sex stumbles into you, and apologizes before running off... you check your belongings, and find that something has been lifted from your person. How do you react? (Roleplay it out.):  (when i realized that something is gone i already lost the woman who bumped into me) (while i was searching for a place to stay for the night i stumbstumbled upon a bar)(when i entered the bar i noticed that the woman that has robbed me was there)(while i was approaching
her i noticed that some old man was svinging his arms at her ,i quickly run to him and get him on the ground ,when he wasnt feeling like fighting anymore i released him and he ran off ,then i turned around and said to the woman)Nice to see you again but i think you have something for me(the woman then gave me back my belongings and let me stay the rest of the night there).

ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS

Have you ever built anything you would consider awesome in Terraria?: I dont concider myself as an amazing builder so no but i do feel proud of my creations.

Do you Prefer to build for yourself, or build for other players/assist on larger works?: I prefer to build for myself but it would not be a problem if i needed to help someone else.

What would you consider your 'Building style' to be?: I take inspiration from a lot of other builders so i cant answer this question.

Please play on the server to where we can get a good grip on your roleplay style and willingness to follow rules. Thank you for your time.