Character Details (Optional)
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Greatsword Warrior

Literacy
Basic Literacy: Y
Magic Literacy:  N

Proficiencies
Weapons: Greatswords- Huge hunks of iron that resemble a sword that require great strengthto wield, and even more to use with any ammount of dexterity
Armor: Medium-thin, light steel, with fur for padding, or leather, the most protection for the least weight
Items: anything light enough that he can barely tell that he has it on him

Restrictions
Weapons: Almost anything requiring finnesse or knowlege of magic, as using a greatsword throws finnesse out the window
Armor: anything too heavy, as the sword is enough weight with the lighter stuff he has on
Items: Sheilds, as its hard enough to hold the sword two handed, and anything heavy and hard to trek around with

Special Equipment
Just the greatsword, as he needs nothing else

Flaws
-little reguard for other people, just caring about himself and anything he wants, people tend to not like him, as he's a total asshole
-Very Rarely gives people the benefit of the doubt, and doesn't bother with anything risky that he doesn't have to
-Is extremely paranoid, as his fears seem to manifest all around him at night, and only the sight of others or immediate sleep will keep the paranoia away
-Absolutely HATES being underground, and constantly fears that the roof will collapse on him
-gets quite nausious in the corruption, to the point of throwing up if he stays there too long
-Finds it hard to use weapons other than greatswords, mainly because of the weight difference

Traits
-somewhat charming, despite his asshole nature
-quite strong, and fast when not using the greatsword
-able to register and think through a situation quite fast despite his barbaric choice of weaponry

I will fight anyone who says Jet Jaguar is not the coolest.

CrazyLance

I am only thinking Tryndamere here.

Also, I believe it'll be better to just say you're a Warrior and your proficiency is with Great swords but hey, your call.

Lucent

Quote from: CrazyLance on 07-09-2014
Also, I believe it'll be better to just say you're a Warrior and your proficiency is with Great swords but hey, your call.
No, my character mainly relies on the weight of the weapon, so he's kinda shit with lighter weapons

I will fight anyone who says Jet Jaguar is not the coolest.

Dungeon_Lord

TRYNDAMERE RAAAAAAAAGE, Barbarian would work to since they generally use less refined weaponry
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.