Kyo's Second Log: Replikas and Divinities {Lore/Info}

Started by Cross, 17-08-2019

Cross

(The following is a document in Kyo Nakahara's handwriting. IC it can be found either in Luna's workshop or on Kyo's person. The Divinity section will be updated as more information on them comes to light IC)

Chapter One - Replikas

A Replika was a type of construct created by the demigod Kirous several times during the Puppetmaster War. Created entirely by magic and memories he gleamed from people's minds, their level of sentience varied from a mindless servant to a being with complete free will. With Kirous' death near the end of the war, no more sentient Replikas can be created, but several empty shells have been created by Luna.

The following is a list of all known Replikas, all since destroyed save for Luna and myself (if I count as one)...

Replika 000 - Though not a typical Replika, and not the first one, I don't know what else to classify Viribus as. A masked spellblade who served as Kirous' right-hand throughout the war, he was certainly the most unique and most powerful of all of them.

Replika 001 - The prototype of them all, based off of the human swordsman Calco Geminus, and initially thought to be him before Libra revealed himself as the real Calco. Shortly afterwards, it was destroyed.

Replika 002 -  A slightly more stable model based off of Captain Seide of Galdea. It did not lost as long as the prototype, and was destroyed very early on.

Replika 003 - The first perfected Replika of the human model, based off of the thief Zephyr Blacktear. It was destroyed during an attempted assassination of my sister, Miko.

Replika 004 - Now known simply as Luna, this defective Replika of my sister was the first test of a Replika that wasn't fully human. Rebelling against her creator, she was instrumental to removing the threat of Kirous for good, and for my own return.

Replika 005 - Based off of the human mercenary Vondus Khyr, this model apparently didn't last long before being destroyed by its counterpart. Likely a test and nothing more.

Replika 006 - Created to fight alongside the possessed king of Almustadt, Boestas Almus, this Replika of the ruler fought alongside its counterpart against my allies, but was thankfully eliminated in the same battle.

Replika 007 - A Replika of another human thief, the Black Raven. It was seemingly created purely to cause trouble, and attempted to kill its counterpart, but failed and was destroyed rather easily.

Replika 008 - The first Replika created after I was freed from Kirous' control, and fittingly enough I suppose, of myself. In a sense, I know it to this one that I'm here now...

Replika 009 - An unusual case this Replika of Greyn Rofinn was created not from his own memories, but from Sveyr Rofinn's. Was one of the strongest Replikas.

Shell 001 - Years after the war's end, Luna took Kirous' notes on the Replika program and created for herself a new body, functionally identical to her first but with more powerful magic. Unstable as it was, it fell apart shortly after she discarded it.

Shell 002 - Luna's third, and current, body. In appearance it is no different, but its reserves of magic are near unlimited.

Shell 003 - Created thanks to the notes on my Replika (008), it now serves as my body upon Luna retrieving my soul...still not entirely sure how she managed that...

Shell 004 - An incomplete vessel saved for a rainy day. Work on it has been halted, but she hasn't told me why.
-Insert clever signature here-

Cross

Chapter Two - The Divinities

An untold number of years ago, a godlike king ruled over the Vestige. It is said he had many allies and enemies, but among his enemies was a warrior of immense power. The two fought for what felt like eternity, until at last the warrior called upon his full power to split the king into ten separate individuals, all with different abilities and personalities fashioned after the elements. They collectively became known as the Divinities.

It is said their mere existence robs he land of necessary energy to keep the elements in balance, and that is what causes the rifts to form. Should their essences be collected and gathered, the king would reform, and the elements would be restored fully.

Not all Divinities are known to me yet, but here's what I have gathered...

The Burning Divinity - ?????

The Aquatic Divinity - ?????

The Earthern Divinity - ?????

The Skyward Divinity - Tyr. His form is that of a male Avian, and though he loves nothing more than combat, he doesn't seem truly hostile.

The Frozen Divinity - ?????

The Electric Divinity - Levin. His form is that of a male Goblin, and he acts as the king of Cerise. He has an odd fascination with machinery, but I can't figure him out one way or the other.

The Sacred Divinity - ?????

The Umbral Divinity - Ib. Her form is that of a female Fiend. The most unpredictable of the known Divinities. She actively seeks to stop any sort of merging between them.

The Aetherial DivinityVishap. His form is that of a male Draconid. Hardly anything is known about him other than he's allied with Ib and seems to be her commander.

The Unaspected Divinity - ?????
-Insert clever signature here-