Weapons: Claws, magic infusions, basic to mid-level melee spells
Armor: None
Items: None

Restrictions
Weapons: All others
Armor: All Armor
Items: mechanical or otherwise technological

Special Equipment

Nekomata Claws: Kimiko's claws can tear through even spectral forms! (Can attack ghosts or other incorporeal beings )
Cat Eyes: Kimiko can see in the dark. (No loss to detection rolls in darkness)
Cat Nose: Kimiko can tell who was nearby her location since a certain period of time by smelling them.

Flaws

Ignorance: Kimiko is very new to the world, and even the common tongue. This leads her to many wrong conclusions, and often confusion.
Curiosity: Kimiko gets into things she really shouldn't just to see what's going on, or what's inside something.
Armorless: As Kimiko does not wear armor or use a shield, attacks landed hit her much harder.

Traits

Reflexes: Kimiko has the reflexes of a cat, giving her an advantage in perilous areas, and even dodging attacks. ( +15 to dodge rolls, negate fall damage )
Danger Sense: Kimiko's hair rises on the back of her neck when a potential threat is nearby. ( +15 to detection rolls )

CoolFeerman

Dungeon_Lord

I take offense to that  :4: *Ugh new emotes <3*
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

SakikoMiley

Quote from: CoolFeerman on 18-08-2014
Quote from: SakikoMiley on 16-08-2014
Basic Literacy: y or N

She dumb.

Well shit. Knew I was forgetting to change something on that last update since the promotion. Thanks for pointing that out!

CrazyLance

Now that I see you put a theme to your character, I feel as if I should put on mine as well.