Items: small light gadgets

Restrictions
Weapons: All melee
Armor: a few light armor, all heavy armor
Items: large bulky/heavy items

Attributes

((1-5, 5 is amazing, 1 is shit.))

Strength:
Strength matters whether he can open a jar of pickles, or whether he cannot lift a pebble.
Dexterity:
Dexterity means whether he is a rabbit running from a fox, or a slug sliding uphill.
Constitution:
Constitution means whether he is a walking hospital, or a soldier with hundreds of arrows stuck in him.
Intelligence:
Intelligence is whether he can solve many math problems at once, or whether he spends hours solving 1+1.
Perception:
Perception depends if he can fire a broken musket and kill a man 400 miles away without even aiming, or whether he can shoot himself when he aims Correctly
Charisma:
Depends if he can lure a women in his bedroom, or if he can get in prison for sexual assault.
Reflex:
Depends if he can catch a ball at light speed, or he can't see slime sneaking up on him.
Willpower:
Depends if he can stop staring at a succubus, or if he cannot stop smoking for a minute.

Flaws
Weak- Incapable of using anything that involves swinging
Brittle- The simplest attacks will break the body apart
slow- Incapable of moving very fast or reacting quickly
uncharming- seriously, who wants to talk to a mummified dead guy
Lich- If the item his soul is bound to is destroyed, he could die. It could be used in enlisting his services *or might just choose death*
Holy- Holy hurts like hell.

Traits
Undead- Capable of shrugging off even the harshest of physical attacks. Can usually pick up pieces cut off and reattach.
Wingly- Bones are made of a light weight substance and is hollow to allow flight *race's flight trait long lost*
Lich- Bound to an item allowing for near immortality
Free will- Mind control/illusion spells have little to no effect on undead.
Honorable- Will do what ever he says he will do or die trying again and again and again and again and again and again...you get the idea
Jail breaker- Unless its a solid wall and door, he can just pick himself apart and reassemble himself outside the cell
Unholy- Unholy feels like heaven

Backstory: To truly know who and where Dante comes from, you will have to look into the lost history of the Winglies. The Winglies were once the masters of the world, watching over the realm of the mortals from grand flying continents known as sky carriages. The Winglies were considered to be the most advanced/powerful race in terms of magic simply because they could levitate themselves and the sky carriages with magical wings, hence the name Wingly. The winglies would often go to the lands below to maintain balance by modifying and destroying entire species as they saw fit. Their troubles did not start until a Wingly seeker *patrol* returned with a strange creature in his hands. It was but a lowly worm, so weak and defenseless that they knew they had to do something to ensure its survival. Some proposed that it be given spikes and a jaw so that it may tear what ever may threaten it. Others proposed that it be given impenetrable armor so that no creature could eat it. The rest agreed that it should be removed flat out. Such difference in opinions was so unheard of among the Winglies, they themselves didn't know what to do except return to their base instincts. Violence. A civil war waged for some hundred years, kingdoms fell and thousands of Winglies lost their lives. What ended the war however wasn't a victor but a lesson. The Winglies had discovered that while their war destroyed most of the known world and creatures, the worm still lived on as it were. It had never needed their help. To the winglies this made them question their ways and swore off the use of magic. Many turned to live among the humans, learning the normal mortal trades. It is rumored that the Winglies still live among humans but have lost touch with their ancient ways. The only thing that still stands out is their average 300 year lifespan.

Dante was born into a trade caravan consisting of 8 merchants including his parents. His father was a Wingly named Sieg and his mother was a human female named Mya. He was homeschooled within the caravan by the book vendor Zeek. Taught to fight by the weapons vendor Allek and the caravan guard Evan. Dante was also given lessons in alchemy and magic by Y'valda and Merlin. The last two merchants, Gully and Sully, taught Dante the art of cooking and discovering ingredients to cook with. Eventually Dante came to be a teen and naturally his curiosity of the world grew. He set out from the caravan to seek his own fortune and adventure picking up the art of brewing ale and other drinks from a nice fat man named Pauly. Word came to his ears that a new land was discovered and a new kingdom was developing so he went thinking he would be appreciated as a well rounded tradesman/trader. Unfortunately he never did reach the new land because his ship rolled over in a storm and put him in a newer land, Caphori. Here he eventually settled as a brewer and despite the many catastrophic world-ending events that happened there, he made his fortune. Eventually Dante died of natural causes and was buried where his first brewery was.

Several thousand years later Dante answers a call beckoning him from the afterlife. He opens his eyes not only to find that theres dirt all around him, but he has no eyes. He goes to breath and of course his mouth is filled with dirt. Struggling to find his way out of where ever he was he starts moving about until he broke free from his dirt prison. Only to end up falling some distance down and land hard on his stomach. Surprisingly to him it didn't hurt at all and he recollects his senses. Looking around he sees a faint light a little above to his left. He starts fumbling around the dark feeling his way to the only source of light he can see and eventually reaches it. He takes a quick glace around outside only to see that he is indeed dead as he thought he was and that the Caphori he once knew was no longer there. Just red...fuck tons of red, red up here, red down there, red, red, red. He hated the color red, nothing good comes from red. If you actually read down this far I think you deserve some sort of reward. Hmmm what shall I give you...idk Ill decide in game and ooc. Perhaps I should make it so you have to tell me a password so I can be certain you read all of this. How about perrywinkle, no wait bizzlebop. Never mind I think Ill make it aloicious jahosaphat. Nah I think Ill do all three of the suggested passwords, yeah that's it. First three to say all 3 passwords in one post gets some sort of in game prize. see you there.

Sorry if the back story is clichéd or boring, I was just pulling whatever I had out of my arse.

Ragolution

oh god where do i start

VonXeno

I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Minion

Quote from: Ragolution on 17-02-2014
oh god where do i start
Take your time, I'd like to hear what you have to say.

Quote from: VonXeno on 17-02-2014

I laughed harder than I should have

Syndraell

perrywinkle, bizzlebop, aloicious jahosaphat?

Good work. Might want you to work on lore and stuff with the Crew.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Redbark

Oh dear Jesus Christ the lord and savior of all role play sheets this is attractive.

Kokkaku Kishu

perrywinkle bizzlebop aloicious jahosaphat (because lol)  Personally, i really liked that character. Seing as how he can percieve a lot but not be good in a fight actually sounds interesting. His zombie/litch abilities are well thought out too and incorporated into the base lore of terraria and the crimson. I find his ability to take himself apart and reassemble as also very interesting and almost as sort of a comic relief take on a scout or recon based char. the graphics and scale charts were nice too. All in all, I really look forward to seeing your char ig :)

Minion

aaand we have our 3 winners. first was matter *steam chat* then james almasy and last kokkaku kishu. However Im not sure what items I could gain that would be of interest, so Im offering either items or service rewards such as helping ungrief/build/prepping to build, resource gathering*what rules will allow*.

And before caphori shut down, I found combat roleplay to be distasteful for me as Im either playing god or getting beaten easily. I however found support roleplay far more satisfying and resulted in a more interesting story. Example being when syl was corrupted/injured, I ended up taking care of him and tried using pearl sand to nullify the corruption. Far more interesting than "I will avenge you!" *runs and dies*.