Literacy
Basic Literacy: Yes
Magic Literacy: No

Proficiencies
Weapons: Katana
Armor: Light Armor
Items: None

Restrictions
Weapons: Magic Tomes, Staffs, Spells, Firearms.
Armor: Heavy and Medium armor don't work in his fighting style.
Items: Cannot use most enchanted items.

Special Equipment
None as of yet.

Traits
Enduring - Able to outlast and outpace most foes.
Quick - Able to dodge oncoming projectiles. +5 to dodging

Flaws
Ill-Armored - Unable to take serious blows. - 5 to blocking (Negated during Blade Dance)
Overly Trusting - Tries to see the good in others, even when it isn't there.

Skills:
Quick-Strike
Reflect Blow
Improved Critical
Dodge
Dash

Signature Skill:
Blade Dance - Once activated, counters all attacks that miss him, including projectiles.

Backstory:
Ceale Talom was a child born in the vast Plains of Danar. Common among his people is the ability to run across the vast plains for miles without tiring. This endurance defined Ceale's swordsmanship, choosing to strike swiftly and incessantly, a never ending flurry of blows, even while he receives them. Key to his battle strategy is maintaining the flow of his sword, exhausting his opponent before they get a chance to counterattack.

This usually worked, until Ceale joined the Ironhand Guard.

Eager to improve his sword arm, Ceale joined the reputable Guard so that he might temper his steel in the fire of combat. But the mercenaries themselves proved to be exceptional even in practice bouts, leading Ceale to realize that he had much to learn. Speed still on his side, though, Ceale is considered the fastest blade in the outfit.

With the Guard, Ceale has been through multiple battles, where he's usually partnered with Vondus Khyr. Ceale and Von make for a rather effective duo of swordsman; Von the shield and muscle of the two, Ceale the speed. Together, their strategy usually involves Von parrying blows and pushing back multiple opponents, while Ceale delivers quick strikes. In numerous battles, this strategy has held its ground against greater numbers, stronger opponents, and overwhelming odds.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.