Class: Rogue
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Literacy
Basic: Yes
Magic: No

Proficiencies
Weapons: Guns, Swords and Bows
Armor: Cobalt armor (After having his armor upgraded by the smith)

Restrictions
Weapons: Hammers and Axes
Armor: None at this time (But really he is not going to wear anything above what he has now)

Special Equipment
Sven's Revolver -A revolver that was taken off of a "Creature" named Sven, Has the name "Barilly" carved into the barrel.

Traits
Nimble -A result of being small, he has grown quite nimble and can avoid most large, sweeping melee attacks (+5 to rolls against those types of attacks)
Tracker -After leaving home at 16, he had to learn to to track and hunt game to keep himself alive, he has since acquired great skill for tracking prey (+5 to rolls when searching for people)
Crafty -With only his bow and the earth around him, he has learned over time how to create makeshift types of arrows (Able to create many different types of arrows IC)

Flaws
Belligerent -When he gets angry, Barus tends to get very violent
Not the sharpest arrow in the quiver -Only having a basic education and nothing more, Barus is not the smartest person in the land
Outspoken -Barus is very blunt with his words when something is concerning him

Backstory: Born in a small village, Barus Alon, as he was known back then, lived with his family of 1 brother, 1 sister and his father on their farm. He received a basic education from his brother on literacy and proper manners. From the age of 10 until his 16th birthday, Barus worked on the farm, tending to crops and hunting to put food on the table. On his 16th birthday, Barus had a large disagreement with the eldest family of the town, this caused him to do the only thing he thought was right, he grabbed his sword and killed the elders right where they slept. Once word got out to the town, Barus grabbed his bag and fled the town. Using the only skills he had, he did what he had to do to stay alive in toe dense forests of his homeland.

After three years spent by himself, Barus reached the ocean and managed to find a group of pirates ready to set sail for a new land. Paying his way onto the ship by showing the pirates how to survive in the wild, he is ready to start again.

[Just fixing some things from when Barus got changes to Barilly, Going to add more to the backstory from the other map]

Zen

guess it's ok to give criticism on these character sheets.

I think that the backstory is pretty bland and generally these are just nitpicks and extra information you could add. For instance what sort of disagreement at the age of 16 would lead to you murdering somebodys entire family. Why not elaborate on the disagreement? Who in their right mind would murder somebodys entire family over a disagreement! Barilly would need to be mentally insane. Things just need to be elaborated much more.

Other than some other minor nitpicks thats about all I have to say.

jaik

Quote from: Zen on 25-08-2014
guess it's ok to give criticism on these character sheets.

I think that the backstory is pretty bland and generally these are just nitpicks and extra information you could add. For instance what sort of disagreement at the age of 16 would lead to you murdering somebodys entire family. Why not elaborate on the disagreement? Who in their right mind would murder somebodys entire family over a disagreement! Barilly would need to be mentally insane. Things just need to be elaborated much more.

Other than some other minor nitpicks thats about all I have to say.

:6:

shut it before i tell hitler you're slacking off again, klaus
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Zen

i'll never escape from this nazi occupied provance in france

jaik

Quote from: Zen on 25-08-2014
i'll never escape from this nazi occupied provance in france

arent you supposed to be on duty now