on: 01-06-2014
Name: Atalis Wiervech

Race: Human
Hometown: Arenstanz 
Alignment: Neutral - Neutral
Class: Sage

Quote(s):
"A good scholar may know the books, but a great scholor knows the world."
"Those of you who go to the great cities may think scholars are just a bunch of bookworms obsessed with knowledge, but a real scholar is one who is led by a desire to learn and the will to perservere against any obstacle, whether it be trying to find and retrieve a book in a massive library or defeating one of the great demons of the world back to whence it came."

Theme Music:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/518009
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Appearance
---Height: 6'0" (182.79 cm, to be exact)
---Skin Type: Caucasian (Fair)
---Hair Color: Platinum white
---Eye Color: Maroon
---Base Clothing:
~ Illan Temple Scholor:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Literacy
Basic Literacy: Yes (Studied literacy of many other foreign languages)
Archaic Literacy: Yes
Magic Literacy: Yes
Mythic Literacy (Elven, dwarven, etc.): Yes (limited to certain races)
Beastkin Literacy : Yes (limited to certain tribes)
Demonic Literacy: Yes
Draconic Literacy: Yes
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proficiencies
Weapons: Medium to long range weaponry
Armor: All (Light armor greatly preferred)
Misc.: Speed and maneuverability boosters

Restrictions
Weapons: None.  Has minor difficulty with throwing weapons and needs to spend time to adjust his aim with bows.
Armor: None, but dislikes using heavy armor.
Misc.: None.  Resourcefulness allows him to use all sorts of items.

Notable Traits

=============={ Passive Traits }================================================================

- Resourceful : Skilled at working with whatever one has, one is known to be resourceful.
- Quick Learner, Tough Master : One quickly learns new skills, but has some difficulty trying to master them.
- Scholarly Adventurer : Living a life of an adventuring scholar, one finds themselves knowledgable, quick of wit, and strong of body.
- Heroic Body Model : A miracle of chance, genes, body care, or a mix of these, one has a body fitting for heroic pieces of art.
- Engineer : A trait which shows that one has skill with engineering.
- Fisherman : A trait which shows that one has skill with fishing.
- Musician : A trait which shows that one has skill in musical arts.
- Philosopher : A trait which shows that one studies philosophy.
- Psychologist : A trait which shows that one studies psychology.
- Scholar : A trait which shows that one is a scholar.

=============={ Personality Traits }==============================================================

- Capricious : A personality trait that makes one's behavior more varied and unpredictable.
- Generous : A personality trait that makes one more inclined to give and provide, expecting little or nothing in return.
- Lost Soul : A personality trait that makes one constantly question their place in life.
- Strong Mind : A trait which maintains one's sanity and mental clarity.
- Curious : A personality trait that makes one more... curious.  Tends to put one in more danger than the average person, but is often quite rewarding.
- Busybody : A personality trait that makes one far more likely to get in other people's business.  Born from the Curious personality trait.
- Errand Boy : A personality trait that makes one more likely to do things for others.  Can be worked into the hidden trait, "Heroic."
- Devoted : A personality trait that makes one less likely to waver in one's responsibilities.
- Deviant : A personality trait that makes one far less likely to follow social norms.

=============={ Developed Traits }==============================================================

- Repressed Pride : A conditional trait developed from years of repressed pride.  When unleashed, one has a substantial increase in willpower, but can lose their minds.  One of the [Repressed Sins] type traits.
- Repressed Sorrow : A conditional trait developed from years of repressed sorrow.  Causes great suffering and a lack of focus, but can also strengthen one's wretched desires.  One of the [Repressed Spirit] type traits.
- Coulrophobia : A trait that shows one fears clowns.
- Paralipophobia : A trait that shows one fears neglecting one's duties or responsibilities.
- Scriptophobia : A trait that shows one fears writing in public.
- Obsession : A conditional trait developed from a deep-seated desire.  One's drive to achieve this desire can become so immense, not even death will stop it.
-
-

~ Minor Backstory ~

Wayward Youth

Life in the Temple

A Master and his Disciple

A Scholar's Journey

« Last Edit: 15-09-2014 by Asgatrave »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

Offline VonXeno

• Hero of Almustadt
  • HGN Illuminati
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
  • Awards Been made an offer they cant refuse How Raunchy.... Short Fella', hairy toes Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013
Reply #1 on: 01-06-2014
I think you mean scholar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Offline Asgatrave

• Terraria Staff
  • Horse
  • Awards Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013
Reply #2 on: 02-06-2014
Thanks for reminding me.  I was too lazy to go back and correct it, haha...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

Tags:

* Hello there Guest

Welcome to the HyperGaming Network forums! We are a large gaming and mod community. Please signup to gain access to other sections of the forum.

If you are having problems navigating the forums, please see this topic.

Forum News

Join the HGN Steam Group!
    Click here.

* Users Online

Dot Guests: 675 | Dot Users
    SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal