Asgatrave's Sub Character Database

Started by Asgatrave, 02-04-2014

Asgatrave

A storage place for various characters that are formed during my moments of madness and human exploration.  These characters may be played by others with permission from myself and another mod.  Many of the characters here are unlikely to appear, and those that do are likely to be used only for sub-plots and events.  If a character here gains enough popularity, they might be bumped up to an individual character.

Note: This is mostly a filler done in a fit of insomnia and may not represent the actual use and purpose of this topic.  You have been warned.
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

Asgatrave

Name: Thalus Darinov

Race: Human
Hometown: Asfhaleeg 
Alignment: Neutral - Neutral
Class: Hunter

Quote(s):
"I can't forgive you for what you've done, but you are still my oath brother.  I promise that I won't harm anyone else as long as you accept your punishment."

Theme Music:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/484019
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Appearance
---Height: 6'0" (183.10 cm, to be exact)
---Skin Type: Caucasian (Fair)
---Hair Color: Platinum white.
---Eye Color: Orange eyes, cat-like iris
---Base Clothing:
~ The Hunters of Marghuis:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Literacy
Basic Literacy: Yes (Studied literacy of many other foreign languages)
Archaic Literacy: Yes (Minor)
Magic Literacy: Yes (Read Only except for "Caligraphic" magic)
Mythic Literacy (Elven, dwarven, etc.): Yes (Read Only)
Beastkin Literacy: No
Demonic Literacy: Yes (Read Only)
Draconic Literacy: Yes (Read Only)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proficiencies
Weapons: Ranged weapons (preferably firearms), Small swords / daggers
Armor: All (Light armor greatly preferred)
Misc.: Speed and maneuverability boosters

Restrictions
Weapons: Magic (Extremely limited in ability to use magic unless the magic is written)
Armor: None, but dislikes using heavy armor.
Misc.: None.  Resourcefulness allows him to use all sorts of items.

Notable Traits

=============={ Passive Traits }================================================================

- Resourceful : Skilled at working with whatever one has, one is known to be resourceful.
- Marghuis Hunter Elite : Intensive training in the art of marksmanship and survival befitting of the Elite Marghuis Hunters.
- Calligraphic Magic : One is filled with a strong understanding of language and derives magic power from words.  Increases the power of magic but extends spell cooldown and requires much greater focus.
- Broken Heart : A trait which fills one with pain.  Tends to make one more emotionally unstable and can have unpredictable effects.
- Trapper : A trait which shows that one has skill in the use of traps.
- Musician : A trait which shows that one has skill in musical arts.
- Philosopher : A trait which shows that one is a philosopher.
- Scholar : A trait which shows that one is a scholar.

=============={ Personality Traits }==============================================================

- Capricious : A personality trait that makes one's behavior more varied and unpredictable.
- Generous : A personality trait that makes one more inclined to give and provide, expecting little or nothing in return.
- Lamenting Soul : A personality trait that makes one filled with emotions of grief and sorrow.
- Vengeful Soul : A personality trait that makes one "seek justice" against those that caused harm.
- Strong Mind : A trait which maintains one's sanity and mental clarity.
- Curious : A personality trait that makes one more... curious.  Tends to put one in more danger than the average person, but is often quite rewarding.
- Busybody : A personality trait that makes one far more likely to get in other people's business.  Born from the Curious personality trait.
- Errand Boy : A personality trait that makes one more likely to do things for others.  Can be worked into the hidden trait, "Heroic."
- Devoted : A personality trait that makes one less likely to waver in one's responsibilities.

=============={ Developed Traits }==============================================================

- Repressed Rage : A conditional trait developed from years of repressed anger.  When unleashed, one has increased physical prowess, but can lose control if not properly trained.  One of the [Repressed Sins] type traits.
- Repressed Sorrow : A conditional trait developed from years of repressed sorrow.  Causes great suffering and a lack of focus, but can also strengthen one's wretched desires.  One of the [Repressed Sins] type traits.
- Vengeful Spirit : A conditional trait developed from a vow for revenge.  One is highly driven to achieve revenge, increasing one's tenacity and willpower, but often blinding them to reason.
- Obsession : A conditional trait developed from a deep-seated desire.  One's drive to achieve this desire can become so immense, not even death will stop it.

~ Minor Backstory ~

Falling From Grace

4 years ago during Tseune's journey back home, Tseune had lived in the kingdom of Nedosche located far to the southwest where desert meets tundra and snow.  It was in this land that a civil war was waged between the snow-dwelling Marghuis Clan and the desert-dwelling Shiradhi Clan over mining rights in the mineral rich mountain range located in the tundra between the two clans.  When Tseune arrived, he was caught in a skirmish between the two clans and met Thalus Darinov, a talented scholar who took his engineering knowledge to develop firearms and fight for his clan.  Thalus had rescued Tseune that day and a team was formed when the two were forced to fight their way out of the skirmish and fall back to safety.  Thalus allowed Tseune to live with his family and the two worked together to end the war, developing a strong brotherhood and a lethal force for the war.
  Near the end of the war, Thalus (Captain at the time) and Tseune split up on a secret operation- Thalus was sent to raid an enemy supply camp while Tseune was to sneak into a Shiradhi city and spread propaganda.  During Thalus' raid of the supply camp, Thalus received a dire message and rushed back to his home on his warhorse, leaving his Lieutenant, Ghaveinn Sal, to carry out the rest of the raid.  When Thalus arrived home, he was greeted with the sight of his home in ruins and his wife and son dead in the snow not far away.  His daughter was missing, but marks of a struggle and footprints in the snow led Thalus to believe his daughter had been kidnapped.  Without a second thought, he mounted his horse and rushed off to find his daughter, saving his grief and sorrow for when it is all over.
  After running through the snow, he located his daughter with a band of tattooed thugs carrying chains and whips: Varghennian Slave Traders.  The band of thugs were about to rape this little girl, but Thalus charged in with his guns blazing, mowing down the band of slavers as the sun came up behind him.  As the last slaver was shot down, the light of the rising sun bathed the snow in orange light, masking the blood in the snow.  As the world grew quiet except for the weeping of Thalus' daughter, Thalus dropped his guns and held his daughter in his arms, trying to comfort her as he wrapped her in his coat and carried her onto his horse, riding off into a nearby town.  During the ride, though, his daughter said something that would haunt him for years.  "I saw uncle.  He brought those men and left us.  They killed mom and big brother... why?  Why did he...?"  Her daughter began to cry... and Thalus welled up with rage and disbelief.
  When Tseune returned to the ruined house a week later, Thalus was waiting.  Tension was high and they exchanged words, but it was not enough.  The two decided to speak through action and clashed in the snow as the sun began to set.  Blow after blow, sweat for sweat, blood for blood... the two fought until the sky burned orange and red.  Thalus decided to trust Tseune as the two sheathed their weapons and began speaking to each other again.  Thalus interrogated the indomitable Tseune for information, but Tseune could not prove his innocence since he vanished from the city after stirring the populace.  Unable to get the answer Thalus sought, Thalus left Tseune and returned to his daughter to take care of her.  The war continued on without Thalus.

A Journey of Vengeance

One day while Thalus was hunting, a roar of cheering and laughter echoed through the woodlands and Thalus came to investigate.  When he arrived in town, he heard that the war has ended as the two feuding clans formed an alliance with a group of ancient guardians found within the mountains.  Excited about the news, Thalus quickly returned to his new home to tell his daughter, but when he arrived, his daughter was gone and the house was a wreck.  The only thing that could hint where she went was a medallion with a symbol that could only be connected to Tseune.  Thalus went into a rage and took the medallion as he dashed out of the house and onto his faithful steed, going on a quest to find his daughter and Tseune.
  Thalus traveled through several lands and kingdoms, trailing Tseune with a desperate heart.  Each day he feared for the worst as it seemed he was getting further and further away... but then he found his daughter wrapped in a blanket in the arms of a cloaked figure with familiar dark blue hair.  Thalus cried out Tseune's name and the figure turned his head just enough to see Thalus.  As Thalus approached with his hand on his blade, the young girl wrapped in a blanket was set ablaze and turned to ash in seconds.  Thalus snapped and charged at the figure with wild rage, but the figure vanished in a gust of wind, leaving only a charred blanket and ash behind.  Thalus fell to his knees and let his sorrow spill upon the earth.
  After burying what he could of the burned remnants in a beautiful meadow of flowers, Thalus mounted his horse and continued his chase, vowing revenge on his sworn brother...

I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

Asgatrave

Name: Vienna Soice
Hometown: Ausberg
Alignment: Neutral - Good
Class: Freelancer

Quote(s):
"I told you, I'm not a child.  Just because I'm small and cute, doesn't mean I'm a kid.  But if you really want proof, I'm sure I can find something to convince you...  Not that, you pervert."

Theme Music:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/310140

Appearance
---Height: 5'1" (155.30 cm, to be exact)
---Hair Color: Golden blonde.
---Eye Color: Violet eyes
---Base Clothing:
~ Youthful Freedom:
~ Charming Lass:
~ Exotic Eastern Dreams: Charmed by the culture of the far east, women will wear kimonos and a unique pink flower from the mystical foreign lands.  Extremely charming across the world.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Literacy
Basic Literacy: Yes (Studied basic literacy of popular languages)
Archaic Literacy: Selective
Magic Literacy: Yes (Read Only)
Mythic Literacy (Elven, dwarven, etc.): Selective (Dwarven, Elven, Orc, Goblin, Druidic)
Demonic Literacy: No
Draconic Literacy: Yes (Read Only)

Proficiencies
Weapons: Spears, Bows, Small swords / daggers
Armor: Light armor
Misc.: Utility, Regeneration

Restrictions
Weapons: Large swords, Exotic weapons, Throwing weapons, Large firearms (with some exceptions)
Armor: Heavy armor
Misc.: None

Notable Traits

=============={ Passive Traits }================================================================

- Teachings of The Traveler : A trait which shows one has been taught by The Traveler.
- Secret Teachings of The Traveler : A trait which shows one has been taught secret skills by The Traveler.
- Farmer : A trait which shows that one has skill in farming.
- Herbalist : A trait which shows that one has skill in herbalism.
- Survivalism : A trait which shows that one has survival skills.
- Musician : A trait which shows that one has skill in musical arts.

=============={ Personality Traits }==============================================================

- Cool : A personality trait that makes one's behavior more calm and composed.
- Generous : A personality trait that makes one more inclined to give and provide, expecting little or nothing in return.
- Curious : A personality trait that makes one more... curious.  Tends to put one in more danger than the average person, but is often quite rewarding.
- Busybody : A personality trait that makes one far more likely to get in other people's business.  Born from the Curious personality trait.
- Errand Girl : A personality trait that makes one more likely to do things for others.  Can be worked into the hidden trait, "Heroic."
- Devoted : A personality trait that makes one less likely to waver in one's responsibilities.

=============={ Developed Traits }==============================================================

- Lovesick Heart : A conditional trait developed from unsatisfied love, it can be a source of great passion and great pain.  Fits of sudden depression and overwhelming spirit are both common.
- Surging Trauma :
- Traumatic Wound(s) : A developed trait from injury, it can cause pain and stir emotions under certain conditions.
- Repressed Lust : A conditional trait developed from years of repressed lust.  When unleashed, one has increased ferocity, but can lose control if not properly trained.  One of the [Repressed Sins] type traits.
-

~ Minor Backstory ~

A Chance Meeting

Forbidden Love

A Journey of the Heart

Asgatrave

Name: Kaebus Balheise

Race: Human?
Hometown: Anteferiat 
Alignment: Chaotic - Good
Class: Rune Knight

Appearance
---Height: 6'1" (185.61 cm, to be exact)
---Hair Color: Platinum white.
---Eye Color: Pale bluish-gray, often makes people think of winter
---Base Clothing:
~ Ghivael Armored Missionary:

Literacy
Basic Literacy: Yes (Advanced study of various languages)
Archaic Literacy: Yes (Advanced study)
Magic Literacy: Yes (Advanced study)
Mythic Literacy (Elven, dwarven, etc.): Yes
Demonic Literacy: Yes
Draconic Literacy: Yes

Proficiencies
Weapons: Large weapons, Magic
Armor: Medium and Heavy Armor
Misc.: Defense boosters and utilities

Restrictions
Weapons: Firearms, Exotic weapons
Armor: Light Armor.
Misc.: None.  Resourcefulness allows him to use all sorts of items.

Notable Traits

- Resourceful : Skilled at working with whatever one has, one is known to be resourceful.
- Ghivael Chosen Student : Intensive training from birth to be a very knowledgeable and strong rune knight.
- Absolute Faith :

- Noble Soul : A personality trait that makes one
- Errand Boy : A personality trait that makes one more likely to do things for others.  Can be worked into the hidden trait, "Heroic."

- Life of the Saint :
- Friendly Rivalry : A conditional trait developed from finding a
- Obsession : A conditional trait developed from a deep-seated desire.  One's drive to achieve this desire can become so immense, not even death will stop it.

~ Minor Backstory ~

Two Worlds Meet

Conflict of Faith

United Purpose

Following His Example

Quote(s):
"I won't let The Traveler beat me!  I'll show the world The Path of Ghivael and show them the true faith of the people!  We won't be outdone by those foreigners!"

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/438371

Asgatrave

Name: Larse Archtsenbrecht

Hometown: Novenheis 
Alignment: Neutral - Good
Class: Lord

Quote(s):
"Greetings.  I am Prince Larse Archtsenbrecht, one of the 13 Royals of House Archtsenbrecht.  I hope I may be of assistance."

Theme Music:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/566445

Appearance
---Height: 5'10" (178 cm, to be exact)
---Hair Color: Platinum white.  Often dyed blonde.
---Eye Color: Orange.  Often attributed to a blazing fire.  One cat eye, left.
---Base Clothing:
~ Archtsenbrecht Royal Flush:
~ Archtsenbrecht Templar:

Literacy
Magic Literacy: Yes
Mythic Literacy (Elven, dwarven, etc.): Yes (Advanced study)
Demonic Literacy: Yes
Draconic Literacy: Yes (Advanced study)

Proficiencies
Weapons: Swords, Flails, Spears, Small Firearms
Armor: All
Misc.: Melee speed boosters, speed boosters

Restrictions
Weapons: Exotic Weapons,
Armor: None

Notable Traits

- Archtsenbrecht Royal Study : Intensive training from birth to be a proud and skilled member of House Archtsenbrecht.

- Noble Soul : A personality trait that makes one
- Pride :
-

- Friendly Rivalry : A conditional trait developed from finding a
-

~ Minor Backstory ~

House Archtsenbrecht

A Noble Encounter

Family Matters

Lasting Friendships

Asgatrave

Name: Yonsfal Tallows

Race: Undead (Possessed Mutant)
Hometown: Kahlbroon 
Alignment: Chaotic - Neutral
Class: Medic

Quote(s):
"Ah!  Good day.  I am Doctor Yonsfal Tallows, a traveling man of medicine and a researcher of all things.  It's a pleasure to meet you.  Would you care for an examination?  It's free~!"
"Oh my... my arms off.  Ahahaha... Oh, dear oh dear.  Well, no worries!  I can re-attach it.  If that doesn't work, I could always get a spare..."
"Pardon me, but have you ever thought about selling your body to science?"

Theme Music:

Deviations Project "Pavanorama" Electronic Classical Music
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/126585

Appearance
---Height: 6'0" (183.15 cm, to be exact)
---Hair Color: Unknown.  Loves to dye his hair.
---Eye Color: Teal.  Considered to be as beautiful as a gem and instills a calming feeling.
---Base Clothing:
~ Traveling Oddball Researcher: Donning a feathered cap and an odd, flowing cloth that could be confused as a ragged cloth from afar.

Literacy
Magic Literacy: Yes (Advanced study)
Mythic Literacy (Elven, dwarven, etc.): Yes (Advanced study)
Demonic Literacy: Yes (Advanced study)
Draconic Literacy: Yes (Advanced study)

Proficiencies
Weapons: Small knives, Throwing knives, Small firearms
Armor: Light
Misc.: Damage boosters, potions

Restrictions
Weapons: Most non-concealable weapons
Armor: Medium and Heavy Armor

Notable Traits

- Enchanting Eyes : A trait which shows that one has enchanting eyes.  Looking into these eyes can cause various effects.
- Beautiful : A trait which shows that one is a highly attractive.

- Capricious : A personality trait that makes one 
- Resilient Mind : A trait which makes one more resilient to attacks on the mind.
- Obsessive : A personality trait that makes one
- Psychotic : A personality trait that makes one lose their grip on reality.
-

- Broken Mind : A developed trait caused by severe trauma or a psychotic moment.  Completely shifts one's behavior with permanent effects, even after healing.
- Living Experiment : A developed trait from

~ Minor Backstory ~

The Charming Doctor

Many years ago, Yonsfal was known as a charming, flirtatious and happy man with a talent for science, especially alchemy and medicine.  He lived in a wealthy town alongside a famous doctor and worked as her assistant.  The two worked very closely and became a well-recognized duo that had many clients both local and from abroad.

The Shift

A Life of Medicine and Murder

Chasing an Obsession