Abel Gerard, Plagued Gunsmith

Started by VonXeno, 30-08-2016

VonXeno

NAME: Abel Gerard

BASIC DESCRIPTION: A master gunsmith haunted by his past and plagued by disease.

DETAILS
Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral Good
Class: Gunsmith

LITERACY
Basic: Y
Magic: N

PROFICIENCY
Weapons: None
Armor: Clothing
Items: Craftsmen's tools.

RESTRICTIONS
Weapons: Too weak and frail to even steadily aim the weapons he makes. Magically illiterate.
Armor: His constitution doesn't allow him even the lightest armor.
Items: Mobility, offensive, or magical items.

SPECIAL EQUIPMENT

TRAITS [Both good and bad]

Master Craftsman - Has been working his craft his entire life. Makes exceptional weapons.
Kindness - Does whatever he can to help somebody if they're in his favor.

Asocial - Doesn't really like being around groups of people.
Timid - Hard to get to know him, frightful of most people. Makes conversing with a challenge.
Diseased - Plagued with leprosy. Makes him frail and weak, and causes others to be revolted by his appearance.

Background: Abel was born with a different name, Abel Armauer. The Armauer name was famous, held by many of the finest craftsmen ever to grace the ever evolving mechanical world. Abel was no exception, born with steady hands and a promising career. But this promise had been broken; as two brothers heard of his skill, they kidnapped him and forced him to make weapons exclusively for them. And this was the moment that Abel started to curse his past.

With the weapons Abel made for the two brothers, they ended countless lives. And suddenly, Abel had taken on a disease. Abel believed this disease to be a punishment for his hand in arming the brothers. So he escaped, quickly and quietly, changing his name and moving far away.

But it seems he can't run far enough.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.