Aaron, The Azure Phoeniborn Warrior

Started by Master Nova X, 01-10-2018

Master Nova X

Aaron Caelus
Description: A Legendary Phoeniborn warrior from a distant land capable of unleashing the wrath of the Azure Pheonix

DETAILS
Race: Human (Phoeniborn)
Alignment: Lawful Good
Class: Spellblade

LITERACY
Basic: Y
Magic: Y
Ancient:Y
Celestial: Y

Legacy Status: Y

PROFICIENCY
Weapons/Arcana: Swords and Fire Arcana
Armor: Alpha Xeno Mail
Items: Scopes, Gauntlets, Grappling Hooks

RESTRICTIONS
Weapons: Slow weapons and heavy weapons.
Armor: Heavy Armor
Items: Water Arcana

SPECIAL EQUIPMENT
Celox: A special blade that can cut through the hardest of foes.
Brand of the Inferno: A blade of flame, he obtained from a powerful mage.

TRAITS
Agile - Quick to move and good on his feet.
Brave - Will face danger no matter the cost, to protect others.
Serious - Takes threats with intense caution and treats danger as it is.
Intellect - Due to his past adventures and his love for reading he can read almost anything in the world.
Phoeniborn -  A Human with the powers of a Pheonix.

FLAWS
Hothead - Easily can be enraged.
Sleepybones - When tired he can sleep for a whole day...
Light Weight - He may be agile but he can easily be flown into the air by a strong blow.
Water - He has a noticeable weakness to Water and wants nothing to do with it.

SKILLS
Quick-Strike [Sword] 'Rush forward and slash. Roll twice and use the higher value for the attack.' {ACTIVE}
Blaze [Fire Magic] 'Causes Burn.' {ACTIVE}
Retaliation [ANYONE] 'When an ally suffers a critical hit, immediately attack their attacker. Can be used twice per battle.' {REACTIVE}
Absorption[Mage] Absorb a magic attack into healing.' {COUNTER}

SIGNATURE SKILL
Soul of the Azure Phoenix - 'Aaron uses the power of the Phoenix. For the rest of the battle every third turn, roll twice and add +5 to stronger roll.' {ACTIVE}

SYNCHRONIZED SKILLS
None currently available.

STORY
After Almustadt was saved from darkness, Aaron decided to leave to find a purpose for himself. After saying goodbye to his friends he set off. For many years he traveled the world in search of answers to who he really was. After visiting his homeland he learned of the legendary Phoeniborn, a group of warriors with the souls of Phoenix's, Birds of life and fire. Later on he would find that he inherited the powers of the Mythical Azure Phoenix, giving him immortality, (Aging) the ablity to absorb and bend fire, and a body that can withstand the hottest of conditions . For years he wasn't heard from again, but it was said he was training himself. In truth it was too harness the blue flames of his soul in the event that a new threat would arise. With his new power he journeys off to the distant land of Zenmaer where his mission to nullify the threats of the world begins
Haha my username from years ago cannot be changed! (help)
-Novero

Cross

A few quick notes, if I may.
1. The signature skill is a biiiit on the overpowered side (And by a bit I mean quite a lot)
2. Dual-classes do not get the sixth skill slot, but they do get a signature, so just remove one of the normal skills and that's fine
3. Lunar isn't a literacy...? Maybe you meant celestial in general, but lunar specifically wouldn't be

Aside from those, the only thing really to say is ask if I can delete Aaron's old bio in the Wall of Immortality since there's no point in having both.
-Insert clever signature here-

Master Nova X

Haha my username from years ago cannot be changed! (help)
-Novero