Well, I'm done with it.

Started by Duranblackraven, 22-11-2010

Duranblackraven

This is my resignation as Trader mod.

I wanted the job back then because I liked traders, wanting to help manage it and try and make things nice and fair. Well, someone else can worry about that now. I've grown sick of other people thinking they can make trader decisions without clearing it with the mods first, handing out trader permissions, and just a whole lot of other bullshit. So, I just don't give a flying fuck anymore.

I also removed myself from the roster, and will remove my flags next time I'm on. I enjoyed the RP, tried to create it for other people, and a bunch of other things I did while as a trader, but, I've started to NOT enjoy it half due to the whiny ass playerbase constantly crying about traders and caring more about items then Role Play. Yes, Role Play, that thing this server is fucking meant for.

So, have fun complaining about traders, I don't give a shit anymore, and stop spamming me in SF about it.

Turkey

;\

Duran. Dont resign

Paintcheck

Right now I'm in charge of the traders but I really don't have the time or inclination to do that and most of the other traders are inactive so this presents a problem.

Turkey

I volunteer to do it, But I think the only reason I would be chosen is if everyone on HGN died from a stroke at the same time..   ::)

Paintcheck

It would probably go to Killabreu or Rebel but I have no idea how active either of them are since I've been really busy at school adn haven't been on for 2 weeks.

whyku

This goes by them on teamspeak

Rebel on alot

Killabreu On alot when its around night

Thats from what I have seen in TeamSpeak

Turkey

Quote from: whyku on 22-11-2010
This goes by them on teamspeak

Rebel on alot

Killabreu On alot when its around night

Thats from what I have seen in TeamSpeak

But on which characters do they play most often?

Aresty

I'd could get the Trader Moderator. I'm active most of the time, and I have experience with it.

Duranblackraven

This has been locked for multiple reasons, one being a large behind the scenes debate going on. Wait for this to come to an end.