Complaint on ThY

Started by Sharrock, 10-02-2013

Sharrock

Reasons - Elitism, abusing Plunger, Wrongfully permanently banning me.

Elitism -
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: so just doing my job, i've got to investigate into it - being the most experienced and cabable admin

Abusing Plunger - 

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58708609/ThYsAndTheTechnicolorPowertrip.png

Plunger gave this to me to add to the complaint thread.

Perma complaint -
Sharrock: You there?
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: hi
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: yes i am now
Sharrock: I gave it to Dark
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: okay
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: good good
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: so where did you get the cash for the gear then
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: and exo
Sharrock: Huh?
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: just what ive been told
Sharrock: Oh the one I was messing with Goztah with?
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: i had not heard of that
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: do explain?
Sharrock: Was just dickin around
Sharrock: So whats the other exo you are on about then?
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: no explain
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: dicking around
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: what did you do
Sharrock: Just bought one and we were just dickin around with it.
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: ah okay
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: and what do you mean by dicking around?
Sharrock: What do you think I mean?
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: throwing it
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: or trying it on
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: or duping it
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: it can mean anything
Sharrock: We just had some S2K fights for fun
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: okay
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: how did you get the money to buy it?
Sharrock: They are only 40k for factions ThY.
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: you had 40k?
Sharrock: ...
Sharrock: /facepalm
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: just answer me straight please
Sharrock: I am.
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: straight is yes or no
Sharrock: Your ignorance gives me a headache.
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: can you  please answer me
Sharrock: No I managed to buy an exo without 40k
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: i told you to answer me straight
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: stop being cocky
Sharrock: Use common sense.
Sharrock: Its not hard.
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: sharrock, last chance. stop being cocky.
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: i had to get you to say yes
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: to confirm it
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: professional admins cannot assume
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: without your word first
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: now stop giving me what you give your mum
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: let me do my jon.
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: job
Sharrock: After you said that.
Sharrock: No.
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: excuse me?
Sharrock: You heard me.
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: you refuse to answer my questions?
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: please sharrock, don't sulk.
Sharrock: Check this cool trick out.
Sharrock: |HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: now stop giving me what you give your mum
Sharrock: See that?
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: please calm down.
Sharrock: It makes this.
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: yes, I do
Sharrock: Then I removed him from SF
Sharrock: He kicked me after I removed him
Sharrock: While I was making a mission
Sharrock: I got back on
Sharrock: Rebel TP'd me back to my mission
Sharrock: Then he kicked me again
Sharrock: So I got back on
Sharrock: Walked back to my mission
Sharrock: Was making it again
Sharrock: Then this

[LOOC]: Sharrock this is being recorded
Player |HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Player |HGN-STSA| Rebel left the game (|HGN-STSA| Rebel timed out)
ThY         [LOOC]: Sharrock, this is being recorded. I talk to you from my admin position of SA, not as a friend or associate.
ThY         [LOOC]: Respond to me.
ThY         [LOOC]: I have heard from Teamspeak that you are not responding to me.
Player Eidolon 幽霊 left the game (Disconnect by user.)
ThY         [LOOC]: Sharrock, I am ordering you to respond.
ThY         [LOOC]: Sharrock if you do not achknowledge me right now
ThY         [LOOC]: I will ban you.
ThY         [LOOC]: This is all being recorded.
ThY         [LOOC]: So be it.
ThY         [LOOC]: Sunday, 10th Febuary - 4.15pm GMT+0
|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY permabanned Sharrock""

He recorded me making a mission and ignoring him.

He then later came on Teamspeak poking me and insulting me also due to the fact that I would not speak to him. I can only copy what he poked me with so no point grabbing the logs for that since you can't see what I said.

Perm'd for simply not responding.

I would add trying to cheat his way into mutant lead but there is no proof for it even though a lot of people know.

I did get un-banned but this is still not how an admin should act, or handle things.

|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Kay, bend over under that guillotine.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: ...
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Wait.
Sharrock: Homo
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Fuck.

Tom: Look at the roster
Doomburger: "110th Regiment Blood Company Reaper Squad Roster
Started by Doomburger"
Doomburger: get my name off
Doomburger: I beg you
Doomburger: I may have done some ridiculous things, but come on

jaik

I support this. It's common sense that you don't give admin powers to people who base their decisions on emotions and feelings rather than objectivity.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Plunger

+Support He did the same shit he did to me to Sharrock as well.

ThY

Give me a little time to post my reply okay? I'm writing now.

Otto

what a loser lol

Lent23

Well, when ThY simply wanted to speak to you, you did act very childish. Rather than talking to him, you took to the actions of a child and simply refused to speak to him. All you had to do was talk to him, but instead you ignored him and simply moved away. You asked Rebel to TP you back to the location, after which - to my knowledge - you continued to refuse to even simply speak to ThY. Instead of solving the problem maturely, you ignored him, and even Rebel told you to just speak to him. He gave you a chance to speak to him and you refused. Maybe you didn't deserve a permanent ban, but honestly, you did deserve a few kicks and a punishment. It is a bannable offense to ignore an admin, especially when they're causing a problem.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Frostee

I don't know what to say, really. Once ThY finishes his post, we can see.

jaik

Quote from: Lent23 on 10-02-2013
Well, when ThY simply wanted to speak to you, you did act very childish. Rather than talking to him, you took to the actions of a child and simply refused to speak to him. All you had to do was talk to him, but instead you ignored him and simply moved away. You asked Rebel to TP you back to the location, after which - to my knowledge - you continued to refuse to even simply speak to ThY. Instead of solving the problem maturely, you ignored him, and even Rebel told you to just speak to him. He gave you a chance to speak to him and you refused. Maybe you didn't deserve a permanent ban, but honestly, you did deserve a few kicks and a punishment. It is a bannable offense to ignore an admin, especially when they're causing a problem.

Steam Friends conversations don't really go under the jurisdiction of HGN's rules. Besides ThY wasn't really an angel you're trying to describe.

Quote|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: now stop giving me what you give your mum
ThY         [LOOC]: Sharrock, I am ordering you to respond.
ThY         [LOOC]: Sharrock if you do not achknowledge me right now
ThY         [LOOC]: I will ban you.
ThY         [LOOC]: This is all being recorded.
ThY         [LOOC]: So be it.
ThY         [LOOC]: Sunday, 10th Febuary - 4.15pm GMT+0

Is all completely nil. You don't 'order' anybody and I mean really, just because of an issue like that?

Quote from: Frostee on 10-02-2013
considering the whole chat was not posted.

I have seen the entire conversation and if you search around on pastebin you'll find it. What he's being on that screenshot isn't what you would call a 'capable admin'.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

lolKieck

I wonder what's more childish, not talking to someone after being insulted or insulting someone? It's not a bannable offense to ignore an admin, a bannable offense is not to treat a member or an admin in respect and admins AREN'T the law, they still have to follow it, they only execute it.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Lucky Pig

Strictly speaking that was against the rules, as you have to respect other players and plain out ignoring an admin when he is talking to you is kind of disrespectful. However I do not think said offence warrants a ban, let alone a permanent one.

you did deserve a few kicks and a punishment.
'

The hell is a few kicks going to do? Furthermore kicks are already a punishment.

Plunger

Quote from: Lucky Pig on 10-02-2013
Strictly speaking that was against the rules, as you have to respect other players and plain out ignoring an admin when he is talking to you is kind of disrespectful. However I do not think said offence warrants a ban, let alone a permanent one.

you did deserve a few kicks and a punishment.
'

The hell is a few kicks going to do? Furthermore kicks are already a punishment.

The problem is that though, disrespecting players is against the rules, and that's what ThY did as well in this situation unless this was just friendly advice. "|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: now stop giving me what you give your mum."

On the other subject, posting the evidence I gave him so I can elaborate. ThY permabanned me for no good reason as well before, and I had to get SilverKnight to unban me.

So clearly this isn't the first time he's gone, and perma'd someone for no reason, and that's two times to many.

Lent23

I'm not saying ThY did nothing wrong, but it's not enough for either side to have leverage against another. Sharrock said himself in Teamspeak that he doesn't need to be nice and provide a good example "Because he's not an admin." That's a lot coming from a trader mod and Freedom Co-leader. ThY made mistakes, but so did Sharrock. Neither of them really acted appropriately in the situation.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Lucky Pig

'Twas an SF conversation, and HGN rules do not apply there. However when you enter the server, they do. Don't get me wrong, I think it was the wrong thing to do (PBanning him that is), but from the point of view of the rule book, it was Sharrock who broke the rules. At least until the PBan took effect.

Plunger

'Twas an SF conversation, and HGN rules do not apply there. However when you enter the server, they do. Don't get me wrong, I think it was the wrong thing to do (PBanning him that is), but from the point of view of the rule book, it was Sharrock who broke the rules. At least until the PBan took effect.
And what about ThY banning me from the forum.

Lucky Pig

Supposedly that was wrong, but I was only stating my opinion on the Sharrock incident.

Plunger

Supposedly that was wrong, but I was only stating my opinion on the Sharrock incident.
The admin complaint is about all of them, not just Sharrocks complaint, so all need to be taken into account.

ThY

This complaint is a mixture of opinions and misguided logs from everywhere. Now, let me explain everything. It would be dumb for my three enemies in HGN not to band together and make one joint complaint, and I've expected this for a while. Not only does this select issues which are long dead and concluded (such as the Plunger issue), it touches on my mutant leadership. From what I can see so far is a brief account of three supposed acts of misconduct from different people, and I shall touch on them all. It is so strange how my 4 enemies in HGN, Plunger – Sharrock – Kieck and infact Jake all have their influences printed upon one page with issues either passed or vague.

The first quote supplied is me simply talking to Sharrock, I was asked by all three online admins to help an issue with Sharrock where rumors were flying, and that's what they still are. Rumors. Alas, I am the most experienced administrator within the current team and being capable being an opinion, I think I am. Alas, I am able to speak my opinion aren't I? I think this completely misuses the word elitism.

The link provided is an issue which has already been sorted, and is it not surprising that the so called victim was just permanently banned today and only previously had tried to take down CC for such miniscule reasoning? Might it be Plunger doing his usual tricks of getting his own way by narrowly avoiding the rules?  The same methods he has used to collect his five plus strikes within HGN, compared to my zero.

The logs provided are mine, and I agree that they are legit. I had to investigate an issue with money to Sharrock. I had to clearly, and bluntly understand where Sharrock had got 40k for an exo suit from. I made it clear this was simply an investigation and nothing was set in stone. Upon asking where this 40k came from, we can see Sharrock give me attitude . I had to ask three times for Sharrock to give me a straight answer. Now, when in a previously stated admin investigation do you think three warnings should be given? I lost it when Sharrock continued to simply take the piss, and I agree – I got angry. Alas not angry enough to neither cause damage nor threaten my rank. After I snap at him, I tell him it would be best to just calm down, to which he continues this childish demeanour.

The chat ended with him removing and blocking me, but I needed to continue speaking to him. Sharrock, had earned 220,000 rubles that day. Only 180,000 were returned to admin hands. No more shall be said until the investigation is incomplete. In response to the statements below the log;

Yes. I did record you ignoring me. I knew you would put up a large song and dance about me banning you, but I gave you 23 chances. That's right, I counted. Over the course of said hour I commanded Sharrock to talk to me twenty three times. If somebody is so eager not to be banned, I think they would give in. I came on teamspeak, and asked you to talk six times. You replied with "ThY, have I hurt your wittle feelings?". Later when Cutch joined, you also said "Cutch i've made an admin so butthurt he banned me.".  – I have six witnesses to prove such. When you also said those things on Teamspeak, Kropfi and a few others told you to be quiet and stop being rude and to talk to me.

A common argument above (Kieck) is the debated idea that I insulted Sharrock. When, according to the logs he himself, I had not said anything remotely harmful before Sharrock began taking the investigation as a joke. However, I have the logs from Kiecks chat and he is simply teaming up to get rid of me, finding reasons to pick at me as his previous attempts to get me down have failed miserably.
Sharrock is was not entieraly a permanent ban, as I told you in Teamspeak 6 times, and in game four times that I would unban you within a day, or if you simply respond to me with "hi". I have witnesses to prove this. For somebody that really doesn't want to be banned, it would have been so much easier to respond to me or take one of my twenty plus warnings to you. I, and the TeamSpeak population at the time think you were stuck in a childish state in which you had to try cause me harm rather than give in to your supposed abuser.

Another argument against me is that I did not give Sharrock enough chances to talk to me, these are the warnings which Sharrock received.

•   Twenty plus in game warnings
•   3 Kicks
•   Six or Seven teamspeak warnings
•   Two PM warnings
•   A number of SF warnings

My argument still stands. If Sharrock does not want to be banned so much, why would he take so many warnings and still ignore me? At this stage I had two choices.
I could;

A) Let a potential rule breaker go, and make ignoring an admin a tactic to defying complaints and punishments.
Or
B) Permanently ban Sharrock, telling him I would unban him the next day or if he simply said "hi" to me.

As we see here, Sharrock when confronted with a very serious money issue which he has not entirely represented in his logs, he decided to take it as a joke dispite a number of warnings. After which I got angry, and Sharrock refused to talk to me. Sharrock is, and was still a suspect in an admin investigation and I had to do my job.

I gave him the warnings above to little notice. I was left with the two A) and B) choices above.

I am not over-reacting when I expect respect from HGN members. If you are not guilty of abusing or breaking rules, what would you possibly gain from avoiding an admin? – and tell me this. In what community does an admin give you twenty plus warnings, before a pban (which can be taken down just by saying hi). Nowhere. I had to treat Sharrock like a puppy because I knew he would complain if I touched him with my blatantly abusive administrator hands. Lastly, Sharrock mentions a supposed cheating for mutant leader? I have no idea what this is about and I would be intrigued if we post the evidence that everybody must possess because "alot of people know."

The lack of content, evidence or even points attempting to be persuaded is disgraceful in this complaint. As a return, I will propose a punishment on Sharrock for

a)   Wasting admin time
b)   Ignoring an admin
c)   Disrupting RP
d)   An attempt to undermine authority behind my back.
e)   Possible money scandal (?)

f)      Spreading lies about me trying to cheat on a mutant poll

If this complaint does not return in Sharrocks favour, I will be pressing these offences forward.

This, ladies and gentlemen. Is how you escalate a simple question and answer chat by being cocky, taking the piss and expecting admins to only cuddle at your waist instead of taking their jobs seriously. I mean, I know my weaknesses. I get angry easily, I may do bad - but my intentions are clean and golden. Let's inspect Sharrock, with his performance above we can see his intention was poor and so were his actions. Alas, if we look at the rule below we can see although I may have over reacted - my ban was still within my guidelines.

RULES
4.0b
This Community is built on respect and we follow this as a serious rule. In the server, you must respect EVERYONE, admins and players alike.

All players have the same right as you and admins will treat everyone with respect, you should do the same.

Failure to follow this rule is punishable with a kick/ban.

Here is a video which I recorded of me trying to speak to Sharrock. I make it clear several times that I am talking to him from the Server Admin Position I own. This is breaking the rules, and think; If you did not want to be banned, why would you not have responded? This is disrespect to the highest degree. I apologise for the quality and if requested I will upload one of better standard.

Untitled

Put to 720

Gokiller

Plunger,You got banned -again-. Your words do not mean anything any more.

Cutch

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

lolKieck

Quote from: GoKiller on 10-02-2013
So? Everyone's words mean something.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Lucky Pig

Disrespectful conduct. Rule breaker. I demand ban.

Paintcheck

Does it hurt to be that stupid?

Gonztah

+SupportEven though I like you ThY you're being way too emotional, not a good trait for an admin in such a high position.

Ragolution

+Support

ThY, you ruined my good spirits.

Knife_cz

He was warned ALOT of times, I don't get it, how hard could it be to respond to an admin? Admins shouldn't be ignored.
Yeah permaban is kind of a harsh I suppose, but ignoring admin. Meh whatever.

Instead of creating such complaint, when acting so childish, you should make a unban application instead.

Also 'abusing Plunger'? Come on, Plunger done so many bullshits that he even deserves the ban, just take a look on the CC complaint where he doesn't fear roleplays or anything.

Jeez so many long comments.

-Support brah

Edit; going to bed. Let's see how this will..end.. tomorrow.