Complaint on ThY

Started by Sharrock, 10-02-2013

Paintcheck

I love all the hate on Plunger, it's hilarious.

Being owned by him because he's smarter than you is not breaking rules and almost all of his "strikes" are from doing just that. Why does he keep getting unbanned? Because he never breaks any rules, he just makes a lot of people look really stupid and they get pissed because they are 12 and cry about it.

Plunger

Quote from: ThY on 10-02-2013
This complaint is a mixture of opinions and misguided logs from everywhere. Now, let me explain everything. It would be dumb for my three enemies in HGN not to band together and make one joint complaint, and I've expected this for a while. Not only does this select issues which are long dead and concluded (such as the Plunger issue), it touches on my mutant leadership. From what I can see so far is a brief account of three supposed acts of misconduct from different people, and I shall touch on them all. It is so strange how my 4 enemies in HGN, Plunger – Sharrock – Kieck and infact Jake all have their influences printed upon one page with issues either passed or vague.

The first quote supplied is me simply talking to Sharrock, I was asked by all three online admins to help an issue with Sharrock where rumors were flying, and that's what they still are. Rumors. Alas, I am the most experienced administrator within the current team and being capable being an opinion, I think I am. Alas, I am able to speak my opinion aren't I? I think this completely misuses the word elitism.

The link provided is an issue which has already been sorted, and is it not surprising that the so called victim was just permanently banned today and only previously had tried to take down CC for such miniscule reasoning? Might it be Plunger doing his usual tricks of getting his own way by narrowly avoiding the rules?  The same methods he has used to collect his five plus strikes within HGN, compared to my zero.

The logs provided are mine, and I agree that they are legit. I had to investigate an issue with money to Sharrock. I had to clearly, and bluntly understand where Sharrock had got 40k for an exo suit from. I made it clear this was simply an investigation and nothing was set in stone. Upon asking where this 40k came from, we can see Sharrock give me attitude . I had to ask three times for Sharrock to give me a straight answer. Now, when in a previously stated admin investigation do you think three warnings should be given? I lost it when Sharrock continued to simply take the piss, and I agree – I got angry. Alas not angry enough to neither cause damage nor threaten my rank. After I snap at him, I tell him it would be best to just calm down, to which he continues this childish demeanour.

The chat ended with him removing and blocking me, but I needed to continue speaking to him. Sharrock, had earned 220,000 rubles that day. Only 180,000 were returned to admin hands. No more shall be said until the investigation is incomplete. In response to the statements below the log;

Yes. I did record you ignoring me. I knew you would put up a large song and dance about me banning you, but I gave you 23 chances. That's right, I counted. Over the course of said hour I commanded Sharrock to talk to me twenty three times. If somebody is so eager not to be banned, I think they would give in. I came on teamspeak, and asked you to talk six times. You replied with "ThY, have I hurt your wittle feelings?". Later when Cutch joined, you also said "Cutch i've made an admin so butthurt he banned me.".  – I have six witnesses to prove such. When you also said those things on Teamspeak, Kropfi and a few others told you to be quiet and stop being rude and to talk to me.

A common argument above (Kieck) is the debated idea that I insulted Sharrock. When, according to the logs he himself, I had not said anything remotely harmful before Sharrock began taking the investigation as a joke. However, I have the logs from Kiecks chat and he is simply teaming up to get rid of me, finding reasons to pick at me as his previous attempts to get me down have failed miserably.
Sharrock is was not entieraly a permanent ban, as I told you in Teamspeak 6 times, and in game four times that I would unban you within a day, or if you simply respond to me with "hi". I have witnesses to prove this. For somebody that really doesn't want to be banned, it would have been so much easier to respond to me or take one of my twenty plus warnings to you. I, and the TeamSpeak population at the time think you were stuck in a childish state in which you had to try cause me harm rather than give in to your supposed abuser.

Another argument against me is that I did not give Sharrock enough chances to talk to me, these are the warnings which Sharrock received.

•   Twenty plus in game warnings
•   3 Kicks
•   Six or Seven teamspeak warnings
•   Two PM warnings
•   A number of SF warnings

My argument still stands. If Sharrock does not want to be banned so much, why would he take so many warnings and still ignore me? At this stage I had two choices.
I could;

A) Let a potential rule breaker go, and make ignoring an admin a tactic to defying complaints and punishments.
Or
B) Permanently ban Sharrock, telling him I would unban him the next day or if he simply said "hi" to me.

As we see here, Sharrock when confronted with a very serious money issue which he has not entirely represented in his logs, he decided to take it as a joke dispite a number of warnings. After which I got angry, and Sharrock refused to talk to me. Sharrock is, and was still a suspect in an admin investigation and I had to do my job.

I gave him the warnings above to little notice. I was left with the two A) and B) choices above.

I am not over-reacting when I expect respect from HGN members. If you are not guilty of abusing or breaking rules, what would you possibly gain from avoiding an admin? – and tell me this. In what community does an admin give you twenty plus warnings, before a pban (which can be taken down just by saying hi). Nowhere. I had to treat Sharrock like a puppy because I knew he would complain if I touched him with my blatantly abusive administrator hands. Lastly, Sharrock mentions a supposed cheating for mutant leader? I have no idea what this is about and I would be intrigued if we post the evidence that everybody must possess because "alot of people know."

The lack of content, evidence or even points attempting to be persuaded is disgraceful in this complaint. As a return, I will propose a punishment on Sharrock for

a)   Wasting admin time
b)   Ignoring an admin
c)   Disrupting RP
d)   An attempt to undermine authority behind my back.
e)   Possible money scandal (?)

f)      Spreading lies about me trying to cheat on a mutant poll

If this complaint does not return in Sharrocks favour, I will be pressing these offences forward.

This, ladies and gentlemen. Is how you escalate a simple question and answer chat by being cocky, taking the piss and expecting admins to only cuddle at your waist instead of taking their jobs seriously. I mean, I know my weaknesses. I get angry easily, I may do bad - but my intentions are clean and golden. Let's inspect Sharrock, with his performance above we can see his intention was poor and so were his actions. Alas, if we look at the rule below we can see although I may have over reacted - my ban was still within my guidelines.

RULES
4.0b
This Community is built on respect and we follow this as a serious rule. In the server, you must respect EVERYONE, admins and players alike.

All players have the same right as you and admins will treat everyone with respect, you should do the same.

Failure to follow this rule is punishable with a kick/ban.

Here is a video which I recorded of me trying to speak to Sharrock. I make it clear several times that I am talking to him from the Server Admin Position I own. This is breaking the rules, and think; If you did not want to be banned, why would you not have responded? This is disrespect to the highest degree. I apologise for the quality and if requested I will upload one of better standard.

Untitled

Put to 720

The fact that you assume this has anything to do with your mutant leadership already starts you off on the wrong foot. Mostly because you seem to think I give a single flying fuck about it, which to keep this shorter, I don't. Strange how you claim that issues in the past have no hold, or gravity on the situation at hand because just an hour ago you were petitioning to have me banned on what I was told were past offences that had already been corrected, but since we don't dwell on anything in the past then I guess you need to make up yout mind on that issue ThY. You speak about how you have 4 enemies in HGN, and that they all come out to gang up on you, which leads me to believe that the thought never crossed your mind that maybe all the times you've fucked up on your administration duties, or abused your admin have nothing at all to do with.

Another issue at hand is this quote of yours.
QuoteAlas, I am the most experienced administrator within the current team and being capable being an opinion, I think I am. Alas, I am able to speak my opinion aren't I? I think this completely misuses the word elitism.
Now, I'm no Sherlock Holmes here, but I would wager that both Commissar Nitro, Tom have been admin longer then you out of the people currently on the team, hell, even I've been an admin longer then you have ThY and I'm not even an admin any more, that kind of arrogance is not needed in this thread, and shows a lot of disrespect towards the playerbase, and even the administrative team. You can't preach something you don't practice ThY.

IF we're on the subjects of rules, and previous conduct, I'll examine another one of the points you brought up, the one about CC. Now you use the word 'miniscule', that's a term I'd use to describe disrespect by ignoring someone, not RDM'ing a player outright, these is quite a difference between the two, and for someone who is oh so experienced such as yourself, you should know the latter is worse. You also have already gone against your own words ThY, which for simplicities sake, I'll quote in its entirety.

Quote|HGN-STSA| Leytenant ThY: professional admins cannot assume

Well then, if that is truely the case, what do you call this...?

QuoteMight it be Plunger doing his usual tricks of getting his own way by narrowly avoiding the rules?

Looks a lot like assuming to me, but as previously stated a professional admin would never make that mistake. I'd also like to ask since you seem so sure of yourself that you provide even one example, even just one, of me breaking any server rules. Can you do that for me ThY?

Onto the other issue, you're saying that it's right to immediately permaban someone, skipping all other forms of punishment or otherwise simply because your angry? I've know a lot of admins that get angry when people actually do stupid stuff (Unlike what Sharrock) that get the proper punishment in accordance with that rule they broke. In this situation you can't simply bend the rules to suit your needs that's not how the system works, the system is built so that you enforce the rules not use them to your advantage to win a pissing contest it's supposed to be a privilege not an advantage. The comment about Sharrock being childish in this situation is a two way street ThY, you went as low as to make a shitty "Your momma" joke, that's just about as childish as you can get in this situation.

The actual offence itself is probably the funniest I've seen in a long time.

Let's examine that. ThY you just perma'd someone for creating a job. You just perma'd someone for trying to create RP. That means Sharrock is already doing a better job then you at your own job, and you're the supposed 'professional admin' here. I haven't seen a fuck up this dumb in a long time. That would be like me perma'ing all faction leaders for trying to get their factions active, and what have you even done to create RP. You apparently want me to bring up the mutant leader position as an issue since you put the words in my mouth so I will talk about it. I've yet to actually see you RP on a stalker ThY, you mostly RP as bloodsuckers, or mutants, and now that you've lost that position you seem to be struggling to find something to do, so you do what comes naturally to you, you throw a passive agressive temper tantrum, those in case through Sharrocks neglect it turned into an active tantrum, because you feel that he's in some way responsible for you not being the mutant leader, it's written all through your post, and you haven't tried to deny it or anything, in fact its one of the main reasons you said we spoorted this admin complaint. And on the issues of the warnings? Hell I'd ignore them too if you were that determined to get me banned, it's clear no matter Sharrock said that you were out for blood, you clearly believe he's out to get you for some reason.

You're also making quite a few presumptuous to believe that the point of being an admin is for players to respect you. It's the opposite, admins need to respect the players wishes, and provide them with roleplay, not the other way around, and yes, this is a crazy overreaction, how you can see it in any other way is beyond me.

Hell half these rules you listed don't even exist in any form.

Quotea)   Wasting admin time
b)   Ignoring an admin
c)   Disrupting RP
d)   An attempt to undermine authority behind my back.
e)   Possible money scandal (?)

f)      Spreading lies about me trying to cheat on a mutant poll

a.) Not a rule.
b.) It's basically the same as a.) only you wanted to add it twice to look better.
c.) Building jobs for stalkers to do is the exact opposite.
d.) How did he do this? I've yet to see any proof or otherwise, or even an arguement.
e.) Trader has money, oh man!????
f.) How?

So yeah ThY, have fun.

Syndraell

Quote from: Plunger on 10-02-2013
~Ka-Snip~

I have a new-found respect for Plunger.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Lucky Pig

Quote from: James Almasy on 10-02-2013
~Ka-Snip~

My words to the letter. And I just noticed I had yet to do something on this thread.

+Support

Gonztah

~Ka-Snip~

I have to admit that so do I.

Gokiller

Quote from: Paintcheck on 10-02-2013
Quote from: GoKiller on 10-02-2013
Plunger,You got banned -again-. Your words do not mean anything any more.

Does it hurt to be that stupid?

No, I don't really care I'm just getting my point across that someone who been banned 7-8 times can't see what he is doing wrong. EG - Just acts like a dickhead that is why he has so much hate and plunger no offence but even when you were being Robbed you tried winning the game and coming back saying "OHH YOU CANT DO THIS AND YOU CAN'T DO THAT", So in words of a good man, Fuck off.

Alright but anyway to the point, -Support because this is alot of bullshit. That is all.

Paintcheck

No, I don't really care I'm just getting my point across that someone who been banned 7-8 times can't see what he is doing wrong. EG - Just acts like a dickhead.

He hasn't done anything wrong, people just get mad that he outsmarts them constantly. That's why you saying his words mean nothing is stupid. Getting banned for no reason 7 times and then getting unbanned when people who aren't retarded realize no rules have been broken hardly speaks ill of one's character.

If anything it tells us most of the admin team is incompetent and biased.

lolKieck

No, I don't really care I'm just getting my point across that someone who been banned 7-8 times can't see what he is doing wrong. EG - Just acts like a dickhead.
Then why are you posting here? Someone who has been wrongly banned can't see what he's doing wrong, now that's a proper answer.

Quote from: Lucky Pig on 10-02-2013
~Ka-Snip~

My words to the letter. And I just noticed I had yet to do something on this thread.

+Support
Basically this.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Gokiller

He hasn't done anything wrong, people just get mad that he outsmarts them constantly. That's why you saying his words mean nothing is stupid. Getting banned for no reason 7 times and then getting unbanned when people who aren't retarded realize no rules have been broken hardly speaks ill of one's character.

Don't like it. Leave then.

Paintcheck

Don't like it. Leave then.

Why would I do that I am having way too much fun watching butthurt kiddies whine.

nKe

Since my posts keep getting REMOVED, coz im not doing what everyone else is doing aka calling ThY out.
Anyways,
-support for both, stay banned. Forever.

Cutch

Quote from: Nik3 on 10-02-2013
Plunger, honestly you can go to hell. You're only causing problems and I havent met anyone on server who thinks that you should NOT be banned.
Sharrock, nice tradermenu and exo.
Knife_cz, stfu, you dont even play srp.

Posting pictures later.
And thats my cue.

Why don't you speak for yourself? I don't want Plunger to be banned, or Sharrock, because neither of them broke the rules. If you had evidence that they broke the rules, then have at it and ban them for the appropriate reasons with the appropriate punishment. However, as far as this is concerned, I don't see any proof for either of them being permanently banned. In fact, it appears the only crime here is the administrator(ThY) taking things a little too personally, and Sharrock perhaps for being disrespectful. Either way, a permaban is just out of the question.

Oh, and knife_cz has every right to post in this thread that you do, so quit being an arrogant twat, otherwise you'll soon find yourself being the one who has a ban on their hands, yeah?

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Tom

I'm simply amazed by how this has turned into Shitstorm ThLungRock 2013, Category 5, worst shitstorm to ever hit. Gonna need FEMA.

Or me to sort this one out.

I'll sort it later.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22